Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
805,881 - 805,900 of 1,082,846 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Does anybody care about the precedent established by the confiscation of bank deposits in Cypress and our government's lack of concern about same?
I do. If this starts to spread there could be a run on the banks and then the stock markets. Need I say what that will cause?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Saving the entire population of Syria is not worth one single American life.
On that we agree__now go tell McCain, Graham and the other Republican hawks, neocons and neer-do-wells.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
If Liberals really believe Americans Attitudes has change on marriage being between One man/ One Woman put it on the Ballot!!
they know what the outcome would be

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Israeli aircraft fire flares over Mediterranean Sea in Lebanese air space!!!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
You want to be very careful when you say, "suck it" to me, dear. I'll leave marks if you want?
Come at me bro.
Only thing standing in your way is cyberspace.
Let me know when you're finished, okay? I have sandwiches to make, and stuff.
;)
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Israeli aircraft fire flares over Mediterranean Sea in Lebanese air space!!!
so
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

another right wing media fail....

Three women were paid to falsely claim in videotaped interviews that they had sex for money with a U.S. senator in the Dominican Republic, a spokesman for the police said Monday.

The women, whose claims generated media attention in the United States, were hired by a Dominican attorney to make the videotaped statements, spokesman Maximo Baez told reporters. Two of the women received about $425 and the other was paid about $300, he said.

Authorities are seeking to interrogate the attorney, Melanio Figueroa, about the payments and have not determined his motive or whether he was in turn paid by someone else to set up the interviews, Baez said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/18/robe...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
so
Mental Midget
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

A federal judge on Monday struck down a Missouri law which overrode the contraception coverage mandate in 'Obamacare,' the Associated Press reported.

U.S. District Judge Audrey Fleissig cited a provision in the U.S. Constitution declaring that federal laws take precedence over contradictory state laws.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/j...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Personally, I'd prefer a 2008 Victory Vision...but I'm a girl, so what do I know?
At least Harley made THIS shovel in America...mostly.
")
72 Harley's, all of them Dyna-Duo-SuperGlides with the V-twin shovelhead engine were built in the USA by AMF Corp.

Those were not real good years for Harley unless one kept plenty of spare parts and several bags of oil dry on hand.
reacharoundHamme r

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

absolutely nothing to do with douchebag Barry:

http://blogs.marketwatch.com/energy-ticker/20 ...

North Dakota’s crude-oil production reached a record 770,000 barrels a day on average in December, the Energy Information Administration said Monday.

Annual production in the home of the Bakken formation more than doubled between 2010 and 2012 through the use of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, and horizontal drilling. Almost 95%

North Dakota is the No. 2 crude producing state after Texas. It accounted for 10% of the U.S. production.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
All on this thread understand you were devastated when Saddamn was put out of his misery.
Peace
KMA
The man was an ass. A harmless ass.

I care about the over 4000 dead soldiers & tens of thousands of dead civilians. Evidently you could care less.

Just like you don't care about the 2 trillion spent - all added to the debt.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

I'm very worried about what's going in in Cyprus but I' don't know where it is?
reacharoundHamme r

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The man was an ass. A harmless ass.
I care about the over 4000 dead soldiers & tens of thousands of dead civilians. Evidently you could care less.
Just like you don't care about the 2 trillion spent - all added to the debt.
All brave volunteers, unlike yur cowardly ass.

F ing arabs, who gives a fu*K? Not douchebag dave:

IRAQ: Deaths under Saddam Hussein

Tom Grey answers David Crow's request the empirical basis for his statement on the number of dead under Saddam Hussein. "See http://www.gbn.org/ArticleDisplayServlet.srv... Here is an excerpt:":Along with other human rights organizations, The Documental Centre for Human Rights in Iraq has compiled documentation on over 600,000 civilian executions in Iraq. Human Rights Watch reports that in one operation alone, the Anfal, Saddam killed 100,000 Kurdish Iraqis. Another 500,000 are estimated to have died in Saddam's needless war with Iran. Coldly taken as a daily average for the 24 years of Saddam's reign, these numbers give us a horrifying picture of between 70 and 125 civilian deaths per day for every one of Saddam's 8,000-odd days in power"
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Ok, I've pulled my savings account out of Wells Fargo and my checking account out of the credit union. I've put the money into a shoebox along with some crackers, a cheese sandwich, and a thermos of coffee, and am holed up in the upstairs closet with the dog, the cat, and my Ruger. Top of the world, ma!
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I do. If this starts to spread there could be a run on the banks and then the stock markets. Need I say what that will cause?
Um... the second coming?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
I'm very worried about what's going in in Cyprus but I' don't know where it is?
Winter Haven Florida, memember the hot ski show gals and the babes that walked around dressed as Suthun Bells?

Today it's LegoLand USA__no gals.

And heartbreaking as it seems Weeki Wachee Springs is going to be a state park with no mo mermaids.

Looks likes the pretty girls are going to have to find real jobs.

Anyone here old enough to remember Maximum Bob__Elmore Leonard?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Can always "tell" who the FAKE is.
Starts sentences with "um" and uses the term "dear" ALOT.

Anyway ...

You're wrong. Many of the followers of Yeshua believing him to be The Messiah WERE Jews. It was *The Pharisees and Sadducees*
( High Priests - Temple Government Officials ) who had the most problem with accepting Yeshua Ha Mashiach who refered to *them* as:
"of your Father the Devil. white-washed tombs. you who stoned The Prophets. turned My Father's House into a den of iniquity, den of theives. brood of vipers".

And The Jews to this day have never "changed their tune".
Except for Messianic Jews.

Even Secular Historians ( of Ancient & Contemporary ) recognize the Yeshua of The Bible at the center of Christian faith existed.
It's an established fact.
The only question IS: Was he The Messiah. And Science in all of its domains cannot prove or disprove that. It's a matter of faith.

Unless you care to discuss the study on The Shroud of Turin. Secular Scientists are baffled as to WHAT created that Image.
It cannot be duplicated nor replicated by ANY Technology known to Science.

Ya Moron!
FAKE new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Um.... I'm afraid that's not quite right, dear. Even the Jews were of the opinion that among the hoard of Jesus' in Palestine at that time, none were prophets, none were the sons of Gods. The Jews only changed their tune when they found out there was a buck to be made in it. Need I point out dear that you just flopped out yet another "judgement" to squirm and jerk uncomfortably on the floor.
carol wrote:
The movie, The Nativity, was the most accurate depiction of biblical times and Jesus' true heritage.
He definitely looked Jewish. And I mean Jewish in the Middle Eastern sense.
And yes, my pretend namesake, you won't find any historical scholar who denies Jesus' existence.
If you do, they're out of the mainstream and wrong.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

AHaHaaHaaaa ... That is funny.

But, you forgot to take Ma with "us"!
After all, she's got all of the good homemade canned tomatoes, eggplant, jams, fruits, a varitable assortment of veggies!

Ya Moron!
FAKE new yawk wrote:
Ok, I've pulled my savings account out of Wells Fargo and my checking account out of the credit union. I've put the money into a shoebox along with some crackers, a cheese sandwich, and a thermos of coffee, and am holed up in the upstairs closet with the dog, the cat, and my Ruger. Top of the world, ma!
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

reacharoundHammer wrote:
<quoted text>
All brave volunteers, unlike yur cowardly ass.
F ing arabs, who gives a fu*K? Not douchebag dave:
IRAQ: Deaths under Saddam Hussein
Tom Grey answers David Crow's request the empirical basis for his statement on the number of dead under Saddam Hussein. "See http://www.gbn.org/ArticleDisplayServlet.srv... Here is an excerpt:":Along with other human rights organizations, The Documental Centre for Human Rights in Iraq has compiled documentation on over 600,000 civilian executions in Iraq. Human Rights Watch reports that in one operation alone, the Anfal, Saddam killed 100,000 Kurdish Iraqis. Another 500,000 are estimated to have died in Saddam's needless war with Iran. Coldly taken as a daily average for the 24 years of Saddam's reign, these numbers give us a horrifying picture of between 70 and 125 civilian deaths per day for every one of Saddam's 8,000-odd days in power"
Oh dear, oh dear, you've inflated the numbers, dear, and, coincidentally, your new total almost equals the number of Iraqis killed by the United States during our recent invasion and subsequent withdrawl. It's sort of like having to pay for being raped by one guy by allowing yourself to be raped by another.

The United States engineered saddam hussein's rise to power because they needed some kind of malleable strongman to keep the Iranians in check so they couldn't threaten the flow of oil to the west, particularly through Saudi Arabia but the rest of the gulf states as well. We encouraged and funded Saddam's war with Iran because we could use Iraq to weaken Iran. Simple as that.

Additionally, George H.W. Bush, god rest his souls, encouraged the Iraqi swamp Arabs to revolt - a civil war if you will - and then did nothing as they were slaughtered as a result. So, actually you could say that the United States is directly and solely responsible for the deaths of over 1.2 million Iraqis, and over 1 million Iranians.

This is not an opinion, this is pure fact. The Great Satan, is, in fact and in reality, The Great Satan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-29 8 min boundary painter 15
ALLAH ne HAZRAT ayesha rand ki pichese gand mar... (Nov '12) 13 min Shah king 3
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 15 min boundary painter 7,704
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Terry rigsby 48,976
Am 7-29 21 min boundary painter 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Brian_G 45,860
Mean Green Hand Scrub-Can Alleviate Symptons of... (Mar '08) 43 min mee 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 175,034
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••