Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,294)

Showing posts 805,861 - 805,880 of1,034,779
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Good piece.
Today, a massive explosion near the green zone in central Baghdad has killed 21 and counting, the fkrs are killing themselves faster than we were killing them__what's up with that?
Who got the oil?
And McCain thinks we should be knee deep in Syria.
McCain is a war monger along with Lindsey Graham. Who got the oil?
The Chinese, and not one bullet was shot and not one Chinese soldier deployed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Galt is a realist on this topic, I tend to agree. Not that I agree in judging a person by his name, but why make it harder on your child to get along in the world?
On the other hand, consider this: Would Galt change his name to Mohammed if he moved to Egypt? Would he be discriminated against because his name is Galt?
This is an American thing; if a name is a little different, they start freaking out about it.
"A little different" is OK, but black names are becoming progressively more ridiculous.

"Marquis" was OK. "DaQuan" is not.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If Selecia hates white supremacy and bigotry; that is admirable. I am totally with her. What is divisive about not tolerating racism?
Why are you carrying water for the KKK?
Gunners moving to Arizona!
Listen carefully silly, lily. If that was the case, then I would be praising her.

Why you feel the need to lie is beyond me. It must be your ineptitude or juvenile traits. Either way, Selecia is not here to stop bigotry. In fact you on the left are the intolerant ones and bigots. Ask Celica or whatever her weird name is how she feels about religious people. I'm not religious, but you nutjobs on the left are militant and worse than any Jahova I've ever met.

Stop lying lily.

Celica is a hater, plain & simple. I believe her motto even has the word "revenge"
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you ever had to work with someone who regularly showed up for work stoned, you might feel a little different.
So no one including yourself drinks alcohol in your office? And if so do you all usually come to work drunk?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily loves the foul language card
Your obsession with Lily is psychotic. I was going to say borders on psychotic but then I would have been incorrect.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I totally disagree; I think the victims have the right to sue and hurt the church in the pocket to the degree that they will clean up their systemic coverup for pedophiles.
The Sandusky debacle has cost Penn State over $40 million already.
I don't believe that no one knew about this monster, especially the coach.
The so-called victims and their parents are enablers who should not profit from hiding a problem that allowed the priests to victimize others.

Current victims OK, but not those from 30 years ago.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, there's just too much money in the war on drugs for it to ever stop.
Don't forget the power it gives the police state over people's lives.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily loves the foul language card
GFY phuckface
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
John McCain is ancient history and no longer has any voice in the party. McCain should gracefully finish his current term and move to a well-earned retirement. Galt wishes McCain all the best.

as long as he takes the election losing GOP foreign policies with him?

sounds like a plan says Mitt Romney.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Good piece.
Today, a massive explosion near the green zone in central Baghdad has killed 21 and counting, the fkrs are killing themselves faster than we were killing them__what's up with that?
Who got the oil?
And McCain thinks we should be knee deep in Syria.
Obama is already providing weapons to radical Islamists in Syria.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So no one including yourself drinks alcohol in your office? And if so do you all usually come to work drunk?
Ever watch Mad Men? Everyone is smoking and drinking at work! That was in the 60's.
Teachers were smoking in the classroom when I was in elementary school!
Students were allowed to smoke in class in high school!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

HOPE-WOW-COC-TRUTH-HEMLOC wrote:
WHEn IT COMES TO HAND OUTS FOR THE RICH THE DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS NEVER ARGUE THE WAY THEY DO WHEN IT COMES TO HELP FOR MIDDLE CLASS AND SO CALLED POOR Trillions in “Bank Subsidies”: Handouts to Giant Banks Exceed $780 Billion Dollars a Year
Trillions In Subsidies to the Giant Banks Are Continuing to This Day
Chris Whalen is one of America’s top banking analysts.
Nouriel Roubini notes:
Chris Whalen is one of the leading independent analysts of the US banking and financial system.
Whalen notes today that the big American banks get a subsidy in excess of $780 billion dollars per year.
Specifically, Whalen estimates the following types of subsidies to the giant banks:
$360 billion in Federal Reserve subsidies, by creating an artificial “spread” in interest rates
$120 billion in federal deposit insurance (through the FDIC, backed by the Treasury)
At least $100 billion in government-guaranteed loans, especially mortgages
At least $100 billion in monopolistic advantages in the secondary market for home mortgages. Specifically, the government subsidies the big banks to steal away fees earned from smaller banks, gain on sale into the TBA market and servicing. Whalen quotes a veteran banker explaining:
The smaller players lived on the bleeding edge of the mortgage market, but they were also far more efficient lenders than the large banks. Now, care of the Fed, we have a highly inefficient oligopoly in the US mortgage market that is built around the largest banks.
More than $100 billion in fees in the over-the-counter (OTC) derivative market. Whalen explains
The lack of capital required in these transactions and other special dispensations from the Fed provide the zombie banks with unlimited leverage and almost no public scrutiny. The fact that OTC contracts are exempt from the automatic stay in bankruptcy is a huge subsidy. The bilateral market structure is another.
That totals $780 billion per year.
HOPE AND CHANGE LOLOLOLHAHAHAH
Then there's the 1.5 million awarded to a Boston hospital to study obese lesbians - and the half million to watch a poor shrimp running on a treadmill - or the 27 million for Moroccan pottery classes - or the 10 million to train Asian call center workers...

The list is goes on and on...

But let's cut our military to the bone instead.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Your obsession with Lily is psychotic. I was going to say borders on psychotic but then I would have been incorrect.
Just tell him to gf himself, and throw in some added stuff like phuckface or something!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So no one including yourself drinks alcohol in your office? And if so do you all usually come to work drunk?
Most people (lily excluded) don't drink before coming to work in the morning, but many pot smokers show up for work stoned.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they just aren't getting what they expected from the Messiah, particularly the labor unions.
Then there is the press, which is trying to find where Obama hid their balls when he cut them off. They're beginning to hire of squatting to pee.
They ARE obedient, aren't they?

However, unions are having to do some unexpected scrambling because of the sequester.

MSNBC - "Representatives from some of the biggest unions representing government employees said they could not predict exactly what effect the cuts would have on their members—only that the outcome would be unavoidably painful."
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen carefully silly, lily. If that was the case, then I would be praising her.
Why you feel the need to lie is beyond me. It must be your ineptitude or juvenile traits. Either way, Selecia is not here to stop bigotry. In fact you on the left are the intolerant ones and bigots. Ask Celica or whatever her weird name is how she feels about religious people. I'm not religious, but you nutjobs on the left are militant and worse than any Jahova I've ever met.
Stop lying lily.
Celica is a hater, plain & simple. I believe her motto even has the word "revenge"
I haven't seen Selecia post anything hateful at all. You are the juvenile one; defending pedophile priests and police brutality. We on the left feel that religion should be a personal spirtual experience; not a tool used to impose their will upon others or to influence public policy.
Face it Gunner, we've got your number.
HOPE-WOW-COC-TRU TH-HEMLOC

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

READING SOMETHING DIFFERENT On 9/11/2001. Marsh & McLennan, Cantor Fitzgerald/CO2e.com/eSpeed and Aon Corp were engaged in an economic war game scenario with the Naval War College on 9/11. The game involved the use of carbon emissions trading software.
Carlton Bartels CEO of Cantor’s CO2e.com , invented and held the patent on the computer-based system for automated carbon trading. Bartels was operating this program in simulated mode and it is alleged that his simulation administrator codes were stolen. The game was hacked, after which the game went from simulated to Live
Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX) is North America’s only and the world’s first global marketplace for integrating voluntary legally binding emissions reductions with emissions trading and offsets for all six greenhouse gases. CCX is a U.S. corporation, and today remains the only emissions reduction and trading system for all six greenhouse gases and the only operational emissions reduction and trading system in North America. CCX has nearly 300 Members from all sectors and Offset Projects worldwide.
Source: http://www.michigan.gov/deq/0,1607,7-135-5099... –,00.html
The Obama administration is currently pushing carbon emission policy. While leaning heavily on Congress, they have also instructed the Environmental Protection Agency to declare CO2 a dangerous threat to human health which will lead to regulation of carbon emissions.”
Powerful forces behind the scenes appear to be orchestrating events to set up and profit from a carbon emissions trading system worth trillions of dollars.
From the Washington Examiner: When he wasn’t busy helping create a $127 billion mess for taxpayers to clean up, former Fannie Mae Chief Executive Officer Franklin Raines two of his top underlings and select individuals in the “green” movement were inventing a patented system to trade residential carbon credits.
Patent No. 6904336 was approved by the U.S. Patent and Trade Office on Nov. 7, 2006 — the day after Democrats took control of Congress. Former Sen. John Sununu, R-N.H., criticized the award at the time, pointing out that it had “nothing to do with Fannie Mae’s charter, nothing to do with making mortgages more affordable.
It wasn’t about mortgages. It was about greenbacks. The patent, which Fannie Mae confirmed it still owns with Cantor Fitzgerald subsidiary CO2e.com , gives the mortgage giant a lock on the fledgling carbon trading market, thus also giving it a major financial stake in the success of cap-and-trade legislation.
Besides Raines, the other “inventors” are:
* Former Fannie Vice President and Deputy General Counsel G. Scott Lesmes, who provided legal advice on Fannie Mae’s debt and equity offerings;
* Former Fannie Vice President Robert Sahadi, who now runs GreenSpace Investment Financial Services out of his 5,002-square-foot Clarksburg home;
* 2008 Barack Obama fundraiser Kenneth Berlin, an environmental law partner at Skadden Arps;
* Michelle Desiderio, director of the National Green Building Certification program, which trains “green” monitors;
* Former Cantor Fitzgerald employee Elizabeth Arner Cavey, wife of Democratic donor Brian Cavey of the Stanton Park Group, which received $200,000 last year to lobby on climate change legislation; and
Jane Bartels, widow of former CO2e.com CEO Carlton Bartels. Three weeks before Carlton Bartels was killed in the Sept. 11 attacks, he filed for another patent on the software used in 2003 to set up the Chicago Climate Exchange.
The patent which covers both the “cap” and “trade” parts of Obama’s top domestic energy initiation, gives Fannie Mae proprietary control over an automated trading system that pools and sells credits for hard-to-quantify residential carbon reduction efforts (such as solar panels and high-efficiency appliances) to companies and utilities that don’t meet emission reduction targets. Depending on where the Environmental Protection Agency sets arbitrary CO2 standards that could be every company in America.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
as long as he takes the election losing GOP foreign policies with him?
sounds like a plan says Mitt Romney.
Speaking of odd names: Willard comes to mind.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Then there's the 1.5 million awarded to a Boston hospital to study obese lesbians - and the half million to watch a poor shrimp running on a treadmill - or the 27 million for Moroccan pottery classes - or the 10 million to train Asian call center workers...
The list is goes on and on...
But let's cut our military to the bone instead.
Stop lying Carol.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Save those loopholes!!!!!!!!
That will win elections too.
One of the first things tax reform would do is close the loopholes.

Democrats just want to keep raising taxes and blame republicans.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 805,861 - 805,880 of1,034,779
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,242
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min truth 47,085
Happy Easter Chicago 9 dead 29 min throw more shoes 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 30 min Go Blue Forever 96,160
Abby 4-21 30 min edogxxx 2
Amy 4-21 33 min edogxxx 2
Twitter blocks two accounts exposing Turkish co... 39 min AFP 1
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••