Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#875722 Mar 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's not significant but it is an interesting turn of events.
If Syria attacks Lebanon the US, Israel, Turkey and others will enter the fight and the Assad regime will live happily ever after?
Maybe when pigs fly__never the less it is an interesting development going into the third year Syria's civil war.
The Syrian regime is destroying Syria rather than change leadership and has recently begun using cluster bombs within it's own cities and certainly creating more refugees.
Given a choice between Assad and radical Islamists, best to let them fight it out.

Kind of like gangsta wars in Chicago.

Win-win.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#875723 Mar 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your plan is to give women an equal share of the promotional opportunities without an equal share of the risk.
In the case of Jessica Lynch, she f*cked up resulting in the death of other soldiers and was rewarded by being treated as a hero.
That was a stupid reply even for a fkstk such as yourself.

Lynch was a scrawny teenaged 110 pound little girl who joined the military to get out of her circumstances and build credits for college. She achieved the rank of PFC and was simply along for the ride that someone else fkd up.

She's 10 years older now__you can find the rest of her story on line.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#875724 Mar 18, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is safer in a foreign bank then why not.
'Safer?' Then how'd we get to the despicable Cyprus, pray tell? You put money in a foreign bank to hide it from American tax laws and for no other reason. If you are an American and seek to dodge American tax laws then you are a criminal and belong with the other criminals bein' ass-raped by bubba who's doing 20 to life for selling pot to an undercover police officer whose $48,000 a year salary is paid for by tax money from you, theoretically. You want 'safety' all right, but you want it for you and nobody else.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#875725 Mar 18, 2013
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
You see that, darling? Now they're accusing you of being me which is what I've been telling you all along! We were made for each other! I suppose the good thing about an unconsummated cyber-relationship is that you don't have to shower as often.
You are totally adorable...if you were I, I wouldn't say that...adorkable, maybe.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#875726 Mar 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
On ABC’s This Week, hosted by Martha Raddatz, Speaker of the House John Boehner appeared to downplay the problem of national debt while loudly proclaiming his wonderful relationship with President Obama.“The president and I, as I have made very clear, have a very good relationship. We're open with each other. We're honest with each other,” said Boehner.
“Do you trust President Obama?” Raddatz asked.
“Absolutely,” Boehner replied.
“Absolutely?” Raddatz emphasized.
“Absolutely,” Boehner repeated.
Framing Republicans as out-of-touch radicals, Raddatz then asked,“President Obama says these meetings are intended to find members of the common-sense caucus who he can make a deal with …. Are you not a member of the common-sense caucus?”
Boehner, falling for the trap, shot back,“I’m part of the common-sense caucus. We appreciate the outreach. We appreciate the engagement from the president. But it’s gonna take more than this if we’re serious about solving our problems.”
Then Boehner dropped the bombshell. Raddatz, after quoting President Obama saying we don’t have “an immediate crisis in terms of debt,” asked Boehner for his thoughts. And Boehner eagerly agreed:“We do not have an immediate debt crisis. But we all know that we have one looming …. It could be a year or two years, three years, four years. It’s not an immediate problem.” And then Boehner said he agreed with Obama on the immediacy of the problem.
With Republicans fighting tooth and nail to implement solutions necessary to reducing the national debt, Boehner’s language certainly undermines the public relations narrative set by conservatives. A House GOP aide angrily told Breitbart News today,“This undercuts the fight House conservatives have waged since 2010. Our efforts to prevent a debt crisis we will certainly face should never be minimized.”
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Raddatz is an Obama stooge.

Boehner's stand is correct to fend off Obama demands for immediate tax increases, in favor of staged spending reductions.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#875727 Mar 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't have chance to clear out your account, because, as in Greece, the banks would be closed.
Who says a financial crisis would be necessary? Obama could just levy a "tax" on all bank deposits above a certain amount to help "balance the budget." And the Obama mob would cheer.
DAYUMMMMMMM.....white folk sho do make a mess of things before they die.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#875728 Mar 18, 2013
Hillary changes position on’ Defense of Marriage Act,’ now supports Gay Marriage just Liberal Dribble nothing more than Political posturing!! One thing Liberals/Democrats will embrace the Path of Least Resistance it’s the cowardly thing to do!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#875729 Mar 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's not significant but it is an interesting turn of events.
If Syria attacks Lebanon the US, Israel, Turkey and others will enter the fight and the Assad regime will live happily ever after?
Maybe when pigs fly__never the less it is an interesting development going into the third year Syria's civil war.
The Syrian regime is destroying Syria rather than change leadership and has recently begun using cluster bombs within it's own cities and certainly creating more refugees.
Saving the entire population of Syria is not worth one single American life.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#875730 Mar 18, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
president nobama 2008, while campaigning, marriage is between one man and one woman. president nobama now, homosexual marriage is okay.
Peace
whats your point? tis nothing but a little patronizing to that sick gay world.....after all, they voted in large #'s for him. i'm willing to bet obama hopes the SCOTUS rules against same-sex marriage....that would get him off the hook.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#875731 Mar 18, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
president nobama 2008, while campaigning, marriage is between one man and one woman. president nobama now, homosexual marriage is okay.
Peace
Obama was and is a reptile that changes his colors when it's safe. He does not represent all Americans, nor does he care about what damage he does. No budget, irresponsible budget & debt. No pipeline, no jobs, the inept idiot is only good at conniving and pushing the far left agenda upon this county.

Lily is just a plain old hypocrite.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#875732 Mar 18, 2013
TSM wrote:
Hillary changes position on’ Defense of Marriage Act,’ now supports Gay Marriage just Liberal Dribble nothing more than Political posturing!! One thing Liberals/Democrats will embrace the Path of Least Resistance it’s the cowardly thing to do!!
what about your GOProud buddies? did not a PA senator switch positions when his son came out of the closet. the only one left to convince that same-sex is ok, IS the POPE.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#875733 Mar 18, 2013
Yes, those Romans were suckers for creating a moral dilemma alright...

Centurion: "Say it... g'head... c'mon, say it..."
christian: "No, I'm not gonna say it."
Centurion: "Now look, Mikey, you see that lion over there...? Well, if you don't say it, in about 15 minutes I'm gonna trot you over there, chain you to his cage, and let the games begin. Now say it an' we can avoid all this unpleasantness...
christian:(looks out through the bars at the ravening lion - actually, it's a zebra but the guy's a christian from the provinces so what does he know?) Alright, alright, what do I have to say?"
Centurion: "just say, "Jesus Christ is a big sloppy pussy." Oh, oh, and... um... if that's the son of God than I'm a blue-balled hackey-sacker."
christian: "Hey wait a minute... you just made that last part up.."
Centurion: "No I didn't."
christian: "Yes you did! That wasn't what you said 5 minutes ago..."
Centurion: "Was too.."
christian: No it's not! You said if I renounced Jesus Christ as a savior you'd let me go! You just made up that other stuff! how am I supposed to remember what i have to say if you're going around making up new stuff all the time?"
Centurion:(stubs out his cigarette) "Ah, fuck this, it's supper-time, Henry. You like catsup?"
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#875734 Mar 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Saving the entire population of Syria is not worth one single American life.
should've told that to bush before soldiers got killed in those 2 fade azz wars.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#875735 Mar 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You are totally adorable...if you were I, I wouldn't say that...adorkable, maybe.
<kiss>
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#875736 Mar 18, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was and is a reptile that changes his colors when it's safe. He does not represent all Americans, nor does he care about what damage he does. No budget, irresponsible budget & debt. No pipeline, no jobs, the inept idiot is only good at conniving and pushing the far left agenda upon this county.
Lily is just a plain old hypocrite.
shut the hell up....you know nothing about governing anything. by the way, reptiles do not change colors....its salamanders. won't be long before the republicans look like liberals. can't beat'um join'um.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#875737 Mar 18, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You callin' someone else dumb. Now THAT, is hypocritical!
"Jimmy"
It is an oxymoran. Comming from "leosampleanus", not a big surprize.
Peace
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#875738 Mar 18, 2013
You know, I've reported this guy to topix about thirty times already and nothing happens to him. When will I get what I want?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#875739 Mar 18, 2013
The Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...I did spell Harley wrong.
I know a lot of guys that wont ride nothing but a old shovel.
As for me...well I will stick with my Evo.
Personally, I'd prefer a 2008 Victory Vision...but I'm a girl, so what do I know?

At least Harley made THIS shovel in America...mostly.

")

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#875740 Mar 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was based on the evidence the CIA collected that the White House decided to present.
Again, Bill Clinton did NOT invade Iraq. Why? Because there was no roof Sadam actually was doing these things. Only suspicion.
Any bombing Clinton did was in response to a Iraq action. Not some fairy tale about aluminum pipes & yellow cake.
Everyone knows Bush & Cheney wanted this war & they worked hard to come up with the excuse & ignored any intel that indicated otherwise.
"real dumb"
All on this thread understand you were devastated when Saddamn was put out of his misery.
Peace
KMA

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#875741 Mar 18, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Debil was absolutely accurate in referring to you as a "dumb b!tch." Here you are summoning him again by speaking his name in vein (spelling deliberate). As a supposed "pagan" (hahahahahaha, oh you naughty, naughty girl), you should know that naughty words are rendered aseptic when they reveal a metaphysical truth -- you dumb b!tch! The secret of the Philosopher's Stone is that it is found in ordure? Now go put something behind your ears that will hold hubby's flagging interest -- LIKE YOUR ANKLES!
Suck it, deb.

(I'll leave the particulars of the hoovering up to you.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 59 min andet1987 612
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ECONOMIC TERRORIST 46,550
What would be the best way to CLEAN UPCHICAGO? 1 hr Slewer 15
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,937
Amy 9-14-14 2 hr Mister Tonka 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr RJS 7,776
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 49,749
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••