Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,288)

Showing posts 805,741 - 805,760 of1,071,343
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on, Flack!
If women get paid maternity leave, why not paid paternity leave for men?
And draft the damn women!
There is paternity leave for men, and at the moment neither gender is being drafted. When that happens, if ever, all the R'Money and Cheney and Bush descendents, sons AND daughters. will still manage to avoid it, and you'll have died without issue long before.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. Sadam had nothing to do with Bin Laden. Nice try, dumbass. Iraq & Iran were at war for a decade & remained enemies. Your buddy helped out Iran by taking out Sadam in a war about oil.
So why wasn't the Iraq war (or Afghanistan war) cost on the budget??? I mean, you f*cking idiots keep screaming how budgets are the solution to everything. Seems to me the Bush budgets took us from a path to surpluses to the worst recession in 80 years, two quagmire wars, a near financial collapse & a housing collapse.
Why didn't the budgets stop all of that?
Saddam was a threat all by his lonesome.

Ask any democrat. I mean, besides the weasels who were the loudest to say so before they decided political gain was more important.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was not a Jewish leader in his day. In fact, he was considered a rebel by those who were.
They were the ones who plotted to have him killed.
So what exactly is your point again?
I said nothing about J.C. being Jewish...those mini-strokes keep adding up there, dumb carol. I don't want to discuss points with the pointless, dumb carol, it's kinda' like making Trig jokes...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

The Republican National Committee will formally endorse immigration reform on Monday and outline plans for a $10 million outreach to minority groups – gay voters among them – as part of a multi-step roadmap designed to make the GOP more "welcoming and inclusive" for voters who overwhelmingly supported Democrats in 2012.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/18/gop-...
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an Obama voter would make 18,000 posts with the name of Shovel Head.
I kinda suspect its in reference to the old Shovel Head
Harly engine.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

The war in Iraq was launched March 20, 2003, in Baghdad and unexpectedly stretched on for 106 months, just short of nine years. During that time, 1,111,610 Americans served there for a total of 2,337,197 deployments, with some serving two or more times.

Four thousand, four hundred and eighty-eight of them came home in flag-draped coffins, including 110 women, according to Defense Department data. Thirty-two thousand, two hundred and twenty-one were brought home with serious combat wounds ranging from concussions to multiple limb amputations. Two hundred and thirty-five took their own lives while deployed.

In Iraq, 115,376 Iraq civilians were killed between 2003 and 2011 as sectarian fighting intensified, according to the Brookings Institution's Iraq Index, while the number of internally displaced Iraqi civilians rose from 400,000 in 2003 to 2.7 million by 2010.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/17/iraq...
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the rejected woman Not Surprized turd! ROTFLMAO!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, did you click the link and look at the picture?
Not your link, but Galt did see the picture.

Obama is the Devil (if there is one) regardless of this TV show.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

When liberals stop advertising their self-absorption and the "right" to kill the life they created, then they can preach to the rest of us about hypocrisy.

My straightforwardness may come across as harsh sometimes, but I assure you it comes from a source of love - tough love.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
History has a way of getting to the truth eventually.
moot.

and considering all of the birther 'facts'' not in evidence....

very moot.
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on, Flack!
If women get paid maternity leave, why not paid paternity leave for men?
And draft the damn women!
Its not going to happen.
The libs are just looking for wedge issues.
Mandated paid maternity leave for women would be a very bad idea.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

The Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I kinda suspect its in reference to the old Shovel Head
Harly engine.
Winnah, winnah, chicken dinnah!!
Ours is a '72 model Harley-Davidson Shovelhead, and you are correct.

Good job.

:)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
When liberals stop advertising their self-absorption and the "right" to kill the life they created, then they can preach to the rest of us about hypocrisy.
My straightforwardness may come across as harsh sometimes, but I assure you it comes from a source of love - tough love.
Just try to kill your pet dog and you will quickly learn how much the left values life.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Saddam was a threat all by his lonesome.
Ask any democrat. I mean, besides the weasels who were the loudest to say so before they decided political gain was more important.
It is one thing to declare that Sadam might be doing something in order to get inspections & another to launch an invasion.

One requires a suspicion & the other should require proof before getting 4000 soldiers killed.

Where were those nukes??? Where were all the poison gases & biological weapons & those labs?

Those that voted to give Bush the authority did so based on the evidence Bush provided. Evidence that was sown to be wrong. Evidence that was cherry picked from a pool of reports that included those that said Sadam was not making nukes or making biological weapons or poison gas.

The weasel,. Carol, was your hero George W Bush
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I said nothing about J.C. being Jewish...those mini-strokes keep adding up there, dumb carol. I don't want to discuss points with the pointless, dumb carol, it's kinda' like making Trig jokes...
Well forgive me for misunderstanding you then. But you were the one who quoted scripture to me about anger...of all people.

I just gave you examples of Jesus' anger.

But I have to be honest here and say I think you're confusing yourself.

So in that sense, you're right. We shouldn't discuss points with the pointless.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> lily loves to invoke her motherly tongue
Isn't it the truth, kinda like "Shuddup Shawma"..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just try to kill your pet dog and you will quickly learn how much the left values life.
Speaking of Poodle, "Kentucky Senator Rand Paul is trying to attach an amendment that would define personhood as beginning at fertilization to a bill regarding flood insurance:

WASHINGTON — Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) moved this week to hold a noncontroversial flood insurance bill hostage until the Senate agrees that life begins at fertilization.
The bill, which would financially boost the National Flood Insurance Program on the cusp of hurricane season, had been expected to pass easily in the Senate. But since Paul on Monday offered an unrelated “fetal personhood” amendment, which would give legal protections to fetuses from the moment of fertilization, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) is threatening to halt progress on the legislation...
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Winnah, winnah, chicken dinnah!!
Ours is a '72 model Harley-Davidson Shovelhead, and you are correct.
Good job.
:)
Well...I did spell Harley wrong.
I know a lot of guys that wont ride nothing but a old shovel.
As for me...well I will stick with my Evo.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Homer knows this. Ask the series producers why Jesus is a good looking white guy.
I know, right?

That always bothers me too. I usually don't watch movies depicting Jesus as some kind of flashback white hippie.

The movie, The Nativity, was the most accurate depiction of biblical times and Jesus' true heritage.

He definitely looked Jewish. And I mean Jewish in the Middle Eastern sense. Not the modern day Jewish or the Hollywood producer Jewish either.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well forgive me for misunderstanding you then. But you were the one who quoted scripture to me about anger...of all people.
I just gave you examples of Jesus' anger.
But I have to be honest here and say I think you're confusing yourself.
So in that sense, you're right. We shouldn't discuss points with the pointless.
"We"??? Are you playing at being royal or populous today? If you noticed, his strongest condemnation was for the rich hypocrites that did not take care of those in need...somehow I think you managed to miss that...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 805,741 - 805,760 of1,071,343
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-10 7 min edogxxx 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min current crisis 97,415
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,530
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min well 48,674
Chinese hackers hit U.S. personnel networks 49 min Sounds good 1
Abby 7-10 1 hr PEllen 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,437
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info