Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,288)

Showing posts 805,741 - 805,760 of1,032,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Marines still have bayonets, Moonbat.
Do you recall the part where Obama & Candy Crowley lied about Benghazi? That was on purpose, but of course, you extreme wingnuts ignore that fact, right hater? Crowley even admitted it the next day, hater.
We still have horses, but not the 800,000 we needed to replace during the Civil War...when did Faux and Limbaughtomy tell you that Crowley lied? Sheeeeeeesh!
Florida

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Blahblahblah wrote:
<quoted text>
Just take a hike then lol.
Those who wish to sing...always find a worthless song.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
the new guy at FOX....
Every person who talks and writes about politics gets stuff wrong. I’ve gotten my fair share wrong. But what I think I got most wrong in Campaign 2012 was the damage Mitt Romney’s “47%” remark would do to him.
It may seem obvious, but bear with me.
Mitt Romney was talking off the cuff to a supposedly off the record group of donors and muddled several data points together, ultimately telling the tale of the 47% who won’t vote for him for any reason. He was referencing the 47% who don’t pay taxes and interwove it with a 47% of locked in Obama support. The statement was a mess.
I didn’t think Mitt Romney would be as hurt by the statement as he was because I assumed Romney had misspoken in an off the cuff way. I assumed Romney would clarify that he knew many of those who have government assistance did not actually want the assistance, but needed it. I assumed he’d make the case that he’d help those people get off the government dole and back into work.
In other words, I assumed Romney believed what I believe — many of those people are good people who fell on hard times and are not of the same class of people who will vote for Barack Obama for free stuff. I was absolutely wrong. Romney not only believes completely what he said as he said it, he reinforced it with his post election analysis of his defeat blaming gifts to various classes of people. If that was true, as Newt Gingrich pointed out, Romney had plenty to gift to plenty strapped to the back of marching elephants.
Note to Mitt Romney: really, it’s you, not them. Seriously.
http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/20/ronald-rea...
The world will remember Romney as a failed footnote, much like Dewey .... hold it, what am I saying? The world won't remember Mr. Romney at all.

Moving on...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

At 110 light years from Earth-the edge of a radio 'sphere' which contain many star systems-our very first radio broadcasts are beginning to arrive. At 74 light years away, television signals are being introduced. Star systems at a distance of 50 light years are now entering the 'Twilight Zone'. We are a very noisy planet. It is only a matter of time till someone notices.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, gee... that's a relief. You deserve neither, and I'm impressed that your self-awareness is at this level. How inspiring.
<quoted text>Dull minds are no doubt your especial province. Experience, after all, is the best teacher. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day....a goal to which you can perhaps aspire.
<quoted text>As I've previously advised, keep on believin'. I like you best when you're malleable and compliant like this.
<quoted text>Contrary to your perception, I'm not remotely like your last wife.
But neither was he.
;)
Knock it off. Dull minds can't get inspired. Geesh.

In fact, your mind is so dull that you pass on the Novocaine at the dental office.

Yes, experience is the best teacher. This explains why you haven't learned anything so far.

A stopped clock twice a day...?? Look in the mirror and you'll see a stopped clock - military time - 00:00

Isn't your form of animal husbandry illegal in most states?

NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
At 110 light years from Earth-the edge of a radio 'sphere' which contain many star systems-our very first radio broadcasts are beginning to arrive. At 74 light years away, television signals are being introduced. Star systems at a distance of 50 light years are now entering the 'Twilight Zone'. We are a very noisy planet. It is only a matter of time till someone notices.
I read a few of your posts & thought this dude is joking. Now I realize you're just ET crazy! I've been living on this planet for 34yrs & have yet to confirm anyone from around my way who've had a visit from an extraterrestrial being. You answer me this question, if such brings exist, why don't they come to the hood? The ghetto ain't interesting enuff for them I gutted huh? You keep believing we landed on the moon, the Iraq invasion wasn't over oil, & there's not a conspiracy to keep the dark skinned population down in America! You'll only be lying to yourself. Things are exactly the way they appear!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock it off. Dull minds can't get inspired. Geesh.
In fact, your mind is so dull that you pass on the Novocaine at the dental office.
Yes, experience is the best teacher. This explains why you haven't learned anything so far.
A stopped clock twice a day...?? Look in the mirror and you'll see a stopped clock - military time - 00:00
Isn't your form of animal husbandry illegal in most states?
Knocking one off is your favorite pastime, to which this and most of your posts readily attest.

Now go peel those socks off the wall, and try to remember not to flush them down the commode this time,'k?
")
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

What racist morons judged this racist, profane, sick pos as:
Brilliant, Interesting, Agree?

It makes you just as profane, racist & sick as the moron who wrote it.

I DIDN'T WRITE IT, YOU MORONS!

PS If Debil wrote it, it shows Liberal hate, racism and depraved sexual thinking.
If a Conservative wrote it, it displays Conservative hate, racism and depraved sexual thinking.

I don't sanction ANY of those things.

~ new yawk owt

[QUOTE who=""]Reuters: Officials at the Vatican have also confirmed that the black smoke seen earlier was the leading African candidate for the office with whom the 114 white guys in the room were having a problem because of his incessant snoring and habit of walking around naked blessing people with his penis.[/QUOTE]
reffef

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... … Excuses are Reasons
but this term is his Last and he'll be impeached

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I read a few of your posts & thought this dude is joking. Now I realize you're just ET crazy! I've been living on this planet for 34yrs & have yet to confirm anyone from around my way who've had a visit from an extraterrestrial being. You answer me this question, if such brings exist, why don't they come to the hood? The ghetto ain't interesting enuff for them I gutted huh? You keep believing we landed on the moon, the Iraq invasion wasn't over oil, & there's not a conspiracy to keep the dark skinned population down in America! You'll only be lying to yourself. Things are exactly the way they appear!
Whoowee!!! Stay stupid dude. It fits you.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

reffef wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=qrAlF07Dgy I … Excuses are Reasons
but this term is his Last and he'll be impeached
Impeached for what? You Pittsburgh people are pretty strange; everyone says so.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! You wouldn't know the difference between a fact and left wing propaganda from your loons on the left if someone hit you in one of the acres on your enormous behind.
Carol was absolutely correct that companies aren't hiring because of Obamacare. PDUPONT just ignores that and spins. He makes really lame arguments, but that is a step above you though. You on the other hand, simply are here to vent your hate, wierdo.
There was nothing hateful in Selecias post, you're the hateful nutjob Gunner. Have a donut.
There will be those nutjobs like you who will whine and moan and groan about Obamacare and then will succumb. That's human nature.
Otherwise, I suppose they can just go out of business. It will be survival of the fittest.
Meanwhile, the taxpayers are paying your pension and healthcare while you wolf down donuts and big gulp sodas. Are you diabetic too?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

And what morons judged this as:
Brilliant, Interesting, Agree ...

Having problems with your discernment skills?

I wouldn't, and have never, spoken to Eman in this manner.

Or has the thread lost it's intelligence to discern such detail?

Whomever wrote to Eman: using My Screen Name.
<quoted text>
Didn't anybody ever tell you not to mention his name you idiot!

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they shut down the florida proxy? What happened to "Enan" and "Emaam"
Looks like the debil went down to georgia.

Whomever wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't anybody ever tell you not to mention his name you idiot!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Coming to Obama's America

Brooklyn Burns While Bloomberg Prioritizes Big Gulps

Protesters enraged over the fatal shooting of a teenager by police poured into Brooklyn streets for a third straight night Wednesday, pitching bricks, bottles and garbage in furious clashes with cops.

At least 46 demonstrators were arrested along Church Ave. in East Flatbush. Police struggled to control a hostile crowd that broke away from a planned peaceful vigil for Kimani (Kiki) Gray, 16, killed by police on Saturday night.

Gray’s sister Mahnefeh was among those arrested. A police officer suffered a gash in the face when a tossed brick hit him, NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said, and a window was smashed in an inspector’s car.

“They didn’t have to kill him,” Makaeo Williams, 18, said as police on motorcycles tracked alongside him.“I’m feeling mad inside. I’m angry. That’s why I’m out here.”

Many in the community contest police allegations that Gray pointed a gun at cops when he was shot during a confrontation with two plainclothes officers on E. 52nd St. Saturday night. Those suspicions on the street intensified Wednesday when an autopsy report revealed Gray was hit by seven bullets — three to the back.

It was not clear in what order the shots struck the teen or whether he had his back to the police when they opened fire .

A witness told the Daily News Tuesday that the youth did not have a gun in his hand. But a police spokesman said the witness told detectives she couldn’t see the incident clearly “from the angle I was at.”

A woman who identified herself as Gray’s cousin told news outlets Wednesday that the teen was carrying a gun for a friend and was trying to alert cops that he had a weapon when he was shot. A loaded .38-caliber revolver was recovered at the scene.

Tishana King said she witnessed the shooting of Kimani Gray from her third floor window and she says she saw no gun.

The trouble Wednesday night began soon after more than 200 people set off from the vigil site at Church Ave. and E. 55th St. around 8:30 p.m.

Dozens chanted “NYPD, KKK, how many kids did you kill today” as they marched west on Church Ave. toward the 67th Precinct stationhouse.

But things quickly got out of hand as some protesters tried to climb on police motorcycles. Men and women were pepper-sprayed and thrown to the ground and handcuffed.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/7-nypd-bu...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, my, shinning tries to appear erudite but only succeeds in redundancy.(BTW, incognizant is a disputed spelling.) Just how do you define "grammar"? Seriously...other than poorly...
He has lunch at Larrys; nuff said. While scarfing down greasy burgers and fries and big gulp sodas with "them" fellers, they talk about "grammer and gramper" and the good days when they ate squirrel stew fer "brakefast" after they done kilt 'em with thar bb guns.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates, the wealthiest American, said on “some days” he wishes the U.S. political system were like England’s, so that President Barack Obama could have “slightly more power.”

Gates was asked for his assessment of President Obama’s job performance during an interview at Politico’s “Playbook Cocktails” event.

“Some days I wish we had a system like the U.K. where, you know, the party in power could do a lot and you know, you’d see how it went and then fine you could un-elect them,” said Gates on Wednesday.

Gates conveniently misses the point (or is unaware) that if the US had a parliamentary system, John Boehner would be the Prime Minister, Harry Reid would powder his wig in the House of Lords, and a powerless King Obama would wave to the crowd from his horsedrawn carriage.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Will they be verifying these applications like they do those for the dead folks who have received Obamaphones? How bout Welfare? Yeah the government has done such a cracker jack job in the past why wouldn't we trust them?
You are a fool
It's going to be a long tedious process filling out 15 to 20 pages of questions according to the Associated Press requiring some knowledge of legal jargon which many will find difficult and just give up.

Three separare government departments then have to look through and assess the information you submitted to see which insurance you qualify for. Millions will be applying at the same time.

Then there's the uninsured in half of the states who opt out of Obamacare who will be on their own.

The Associated Press is not exactly right-leaning. For them to report this nightmare that's coming, those on the left should at least pay attention.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
You can't help but wonder if the Obama 'faithfuls' and even some in the media aren't beginning to secretly have doubts about this president's double talk and eagerness to pass the buck.
I'm starting to sense that is a distinct possibility.
No, they just aren't getting what they expected from the Messiah, particularly the labor unions.

Then there is the press, which is trying to find where Obama hid their balls when he cut them off. They're beginning to hire of squatting to pee.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
I never gave a damn about BJ Clinton's sexual exploits. I figured he was a liberal, that's what liberals do. When you lefties decided to ignore the fact that he committed a felony-- even YOU have to admit he lied under oath-- that's when I got riled.
I recall the allegations you lefties kept flinging at GWB. Why, when gasoline went over $4/gallon he HAD to be profitting from it! Halliburton! Cheney! Too bad you had NO EVIDENCE. I think Princess Pelosi would have peed herself if she could get her hands on actual evidence, but there was none.
I remember a Indiana GOP congressman that texted "inappropriate" stuff to a staffer, he was gone in less than 90 days. You lefties reelected a guy that killed his mistress in a car after a night of boozing on Martha's Vineyard until he died in office 30+ years later. It took you over three years to get rid of a black congressman from New Orleans that had 10's of thousands in bribe money IN HIS FREEZER.
Difference between you lefties and us is we DO clean up our messes. Our guy covers up a break-in at a hotel, he ends up in virtual exile at San Clemente until he dies. You lefties have your slime speak at your convention ten years after he has his genitalia sucked and ejaculates in the face of a 20-year-old employee.
You people are trash. It's too bad trash can vote.
Oh hell, you've been obsessing about Bill Clinton for years; it consumes you. Democrats have their dalliances with women! Republicans have them with their children, or other peoples children, or with random men found on Craigslist, or airport bathrooms and stuff. Y'all are a bunch of sickos.
Laura Bush killed her boyfriend in her car, no alcohol testing was done. GFY dummy

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Coming to Obama's America
Brooklyn Burns While Bloomberg Prioritizes Big Gulps
Protesters enraged over the fatal shooting of a teenager by police poured into Brooklyn streets for a third straight night Wednesday, pitching bricks, bottles and garbage in furious clashes with cops.
At least 46 demonstrators were arrested along Church Ave. in East Flatbush. Police struggled to control a hostile crowd that broke away from a planned peaceful vigil for Kimani (Kiki) Gray, 16, killed by police on Saturday night.
Gray’s sister Mahnefeh was among those arrested. A police officer suffered a gash in the face when a tossed brick hit him, NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said, and a window was smashed in an inspector’s car.
“They didn’t have to kill him,” Makaeo Williams, 18, said as police on motorcycles tracked alongside him.“I’m feeling mad inside. I’m angry. That’s why I’m out here.”
Many in the community contest police allegations that Gray pointed a gun at cops when he was shot during a confrontation with two plainclothes officers on E. 52nd St. Saturday night. Those suspicions on the street intensified Wednesday when an autopsy report revealed Gray was hit by seven bullets — three to the back.
It was not clear in what order the shots struck the teen or whether he had his back to the police when they opened fire .
A witness told the Daily News Tuesday that the youth did not have a gun in his hand. But a police spokesman said the witness told detectives she couldn’t see the incident clearly “from the angle I was at.”
A woman who identified herself as Gray’s cousin told news outlets Wednesday that the teen was carrying a gun for a friend and was trying to alert cops that he had a weapon when he was shot. A loaded .38-caliber revolver was recovered at the scene.
Tishana King said she witnessed the shooting of Kimani Gray from her third floor window and she says she saw no gun.
The trouble Wednesday night began soon after more than 200 people set off from the vigil site at Church Ave. and E. 55th St. around 8:30 p.m.
Dozens chanted “NYPD, KKK, how many kids did you kill today” as they marched west on Church Ave. toward the 67th Precinct stationhouse.
But things quickly got out of hand as some protesters tried to climb on police motorcycles. Men and women were pepper-sprayed and thrown to the ground and handcuffed.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/7-nypd-bu...
Where and how do they come up with these names? I read a report once that said people with unusial names were less likely to be hired even if their resume was better.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 805,741 - 805,760 of1,032,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min ritedownthemiddle 42,946
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 167,426
Abby 4-17 8 min Sublime1 22
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min RACE 96,035
Amy 4-17 12 min Kuuipo 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min STEFANO COLONNA 65,005
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 28 min boundary painter 4,024
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search