Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
805,641 - 805,660 of 1,079,668 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
TheIndependentMa joirty

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
ticticktiktictik; 15 mins to meltdown
Take your meds then.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

After reading most of these early Posts there’s one thing you could never/ever accuse Liberals/Democrats of having ….A Deep Thought!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
I see Obamas simply everywhere. One pops out from behind every bush, practically. It's downright eerie. No sooner am I settling down for some ironing and watching a movie, when Obama's face pops up on the screen. It's amazing how he looks so much like practically every black actor there is! I notice even that guy who is really the devil in that movie where they've put him in the crazy house for thinking he's the devil, except is turns out he really is, and everybody's been in hell all along ... um, looks really like Obama, except he's totally bald and has an earring. Really, really eerie ... makes you think, I'll tell ya ... then there's that movie where people are in an elevator, and there IS one black guy who they get you thinking REALLY is the debil, but then the REAL devil who is a middle-aged woman, and helpless looking, KILLS him horribly, and everybody in the elevator, except one person, maybe. Now that really is ridiculous -- a woman devil! But I did enjoy it that she killed off the guy that looked like Obama, as I put myself in her place and felt pretty good. I got so excited I didn't notice I'd scorched Melvin's pajamas, but he'll never notice, it's it's up under the armhole.
LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajoirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your meds then.
tictay, you first flo
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
ticticktiktictik; 15 mins to meltdown
Did someone throw water on you and take your broom away?
TheIndependentMa joirty

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Not much begetting but a ton of killing. My wife was going to stop watching "It's so violent!"
The history of mankind is rife with it....always some idiot wanting to try ad start some lameazz duhm chit and all.

I'm still gonna like the new Pope though, I think it's cool the man has walked the walk of the meek, mild and poor, unswayed by the materialisTic "things" in life.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Not much begetting but a ton of killing. My wife was going to stop watching "It's so violent!"
Any rape scenes?(doing research for the rightwingers, they love that stuff)
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Responding to Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH) change of heart on the issue, Boehner said that he “appreciates” his friend’s new position, but insisted that “I believe that marriage is a union of a man and a woman” and predicted that he would not change his mind even if he found out that his own son is gay:
http://thinkprogress.org/
http://thinkpropoganda.org
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Huh, figured they'd have him cast as Jesus.
That's Hollywierd.
(Were he wearing red shoes? Deez dayz-everones duh debil lol)
No, that was the Pope, dummy (The Devil Wears Prada)

Do they sell Prada at BillyBobs Feed Store?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
After reading most of these early Posts there’s one thing you could never/ever accuse Liberals/Democrats of having ….A Deep Thought!!
Ok Deep Throat, thanks for them updates
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
Hey Gunner, if you're son/daughter was gay, would you be for gay marriage?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2295082/Why-does-dev il-The-Bible-look-exactly-like -President-Obama.html
Decide for yourselves, does Satan look like Obama right down to the mole on his chin or what?
The guy's name is Mohamen Mehdi Quazanni and he looks nothing like Obama in real life. Interesting that The Bible mini-series has been in production for over four years so the guy might have been cast prior to the election.

Whatever__the character is spot on for Obama at 60ish.

Happy day after St Patricks day!
TheIndependentMa joirty

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
tictay, you first flo
Soweee, no need to here- it's Your meltdown, we see it's started, is yew Otay?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ok Deep Throat, thanks for them updates
You're welcome, vacant cranium.
TheIndependentMa joirty

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No, that was the Pope, dummy (The Devil Wears Prada)
Do they sell Prada at BillyBobs Feed Store?
See what ah mean Homer lol.

I don't know lousy-do tell, do they sell majikal wuby wed swippers at your favorite store?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Watched a movie the other night about a black church in the inner city that was going under and a shyster who was trying to buy the land behind their back for profit.
The shyster was also black and looked very much like Obama. Made the same comment to my husband.
He, too, was cool and smooth but with devious intentions.
Think cool and smooth with devious intentions is the similarity in typecasting for both movies.
shy·ster

/&#712;SH&#299;st& #601;r/
Noun

A person, esp. a lawyer, who uses unscrupulous, fraudulent, or deceptive methods in business.

(If the "shyster" was white and looked smooth and slick like Mitt Romney; you'd have said he was a clever businessman, afterall, Mitt never created a thing, all he did was fk people over to get rich)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Soweee, no need to here- it's Your meltdown, we see it's started, is yew Otay?
riktickrickitickitrakricktavi
TheIndependentMa joirty

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did someone throw water on you and take your broom away?
Let us know if they turn the flyin' monkeys into obamma faces!!!

By gosh that would just be going a little too far then..duhming down the dust bowl and the industrial age to flying derwoodisms lol.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The history of mankind is rife with it....always some idiot wanting to try ad start some lameazz duhm chit and all.
I'm still gonna like the new Pope though, I think it's cool the man has walked the walk of the meek, mild and poor, unswayed by the materialisTic "things" in life.
Yeah, a lot of the killing was in the name of the lord, in fact King Saul was punished for not killing all the enemy as instructed by God.

"According to most sources, Saul's reign lasts from 884 to 882 BCE. He's king for only two years and he dies a tragic death. Indeed, his brief reign is largely tragic. While his great weakness, his misplaced modesty, causes him to make a fatal mistake at the beginning of his kingship. He disobeys the commandment of God to wipe out the nation of Amalek.

One of the key commandments that the Jewish people are given upon entering the Land of Israel is "to wipe out Amalek.""
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey Gunner, if you're son/daughter was gay, would you be for gay marriage?
I already do believe in gay marriage. It's none of my business to try and stop others from fulfilling their dreams and desires. I don't try and micromanage and control peoples lives like you commies do.

Go back to your propaganda website now and look for something else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min voice of peace 67,928
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 2 hr joey 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,779
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 4 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 4 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 5 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••