Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
805,601 - 805,620 of 1,100,480 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
TheIndependentMa joirty

Manchester, KY

#875467 Mar 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Please run Rand Paul.
A Republican proven fraud.
Bush had budgets & WTF happened?
Show me Iraq War costs in the Bush budgets.
Christie would never pick Rand Paul. It would be the equivalent of McCain picking Palin.
wahwahwah

Do that BUDGET word bother you? Liberal Treehumper duhmmy.
TheIndependentMa joirty

Manchester, KY

#875469 Mar 18, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on Conserva-Squid.
Prior to the Rights DEFEAT in Nov 2012 It was 'Hear us Coming!'
'One Term President'
'Were Taking back Our Country!'
Yeah Right.
Now what?
"Oh man in 2016 yer gonna get it!!Were makin a Come Back!..Really!!...We are
Hilarious.
1360 and counting.

Christie would make an EXCELLENT POTUS!

BUDGETS and PAY what owe SLACKER TICS!(all while NOT draining the poor to even poorer!)
carol

Orlando, FL

#875470 Mar 18, 2013
The truths that were held to be self-evident in the Declaration of Independence were that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights and that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

The "pursuit of happiness" has been interpreted by some scholars to include the meaning "to support a conception of limited government."

Ironically, the word "independence" has taken on a whole new meaning in this century.

The definition, however, remains the same.

independence -
1.freedom from control: freedom from dependence on or control by another person, organization, or state.
2.beginning of political freedom: the date or point in time when a state achieves its political independence.

If anyone can tell me any system of government at any time in history where the people were sustainably happy under the control of that government, I'd like to know which one.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875471 Mar 18, 2013
Police investigating a man with a gun on the University of Central Florida campus were stunned to find a student had killed himself, and his body was found with an arsenal of guns and explosives.

Hundreds of students were evacuated early Monday from the dorm on the Orlando campus.

University police were called to the dorm around 12:20am after a fire alarm went off, UCF spokesman Grant Heston said.

While they were on their way to the scene, a 911 call came in about a man with a gun.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22951...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#875472 Mar 18, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, check out the link
I'm not watching.

I can't imagine watching everyone begetting everyone. Must be rated at least R.
TheIndependentMa joirty

Manchester, KY

#875474 Mar 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Please run Rand Paul.
A Republican proven fraud.
Bush had budgets & WTF happened?
Show me Iraq War costs in the Bush budgets.
Christie would never pick Rand Paul. It would be the equivalent of McCain picking Palin.
and once you complete the affects of volcanic activity on the earths atmospehere, we'll let you read some from a "brief history of oil in the mid-east; how Saddam the catalyst pilfered his neighboring country, incited a war, inflamed a jihadist movement lead by bin_laden, the results of which we now reference as 9/11, only the ignorant and/or insane think it was Bush flying planes into towers in America".

DUHMmmy. Leave the trees alone, you liberalTics disease everything you touch.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875476 Mar 18, 2013
Responding to Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH) change of heart on the issue, Boehner said that he “appreciates” his friend’s new position, but insisted that “I believe that marriage is a union of a man and a woman” and predicted that he would not change his mind even if he found out that his own son is gay:

http://thinkprogress.org/
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875477 Mar 18, 2013
TheIndependentMajoirty wrote:
<quoted text>
For the umpteenth time--Stay away from my posts... and worry about the LOGS of dark age (malodorous) dung in your OWN eyes, heathen, bigoted witch hunting, pitchfork carrying hypocrite.
ticticktiktictik; 15 mins to meltdown
TheIndependentMa joirty

Manchester, KY

#875478 Mar 18, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2295082/Why-does-dev il-The-Bible-look-exactly-like -President-Obama.html
Decide for yourselves, does Satan look like Obama right down to the mole on his chin or what?
Huh, figured they'd have him cast as Jesus.

That's Hollywierd.

(Were he wearing red shoes? Deez dayz-everones duh debil lol)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875479 Mar 18, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2295082/Why-does-dev il-The-Bible-look-exactly-like -President-Obama.html
Decide for yourselves, does Satan look like Obama right down to the mole on his chin or what?
Ok, now you've done it Homer. Carol is feverishly searching on when the next episode is appearing so she can TIVO it.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#875480 Mar 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not watching.
I can't imagine watching everyone begetting everyone. Must be rated at least R.
Not much begetting but a ton of killing. My wife was going to stop watching "It's so violent!"
TheIndependentMa joirty

Manchester, KY

#875481 Mar 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your meds then.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#875482 Mar 18, 2013
After reading most of these early Posts there’s one thing you could never/ever accuse Liberals/Democrats of having ….A Deep Thought!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875483 Mar 18, 2013
carol wrote:
I see Obamas simply everywhere. One pops out from behind every bush, practically. It's downright eerie. No sooner am I settling down for some ironing and watching a movie, when Obama's face pops up on the screen. It's amazing how he looks so much like practically every black actor there is! I notice even that guy who is really the devil in that movie where they've put him in the crazy house for thinking he's the devil, except is turns out he really is, and everybody's been in hell all along ... um, looks really like Obama, except he's totally bald and has an earring. Really, really eerie ... makes you think, I'll tell ya ... then there's that movie where people are in an elevator, and there IS one black guy who they get you thinking REALLY is the debil, but then the REAL devil who is a middle-aged woman, and helpless looking, KILLS him horribly, and everybody in the elevator, except one person, maybe. Now that really is ridiculous -- a woman devil! But I did enjoy it that she killed off the guy that looked like Obama, as I put myself in her place and felt pretty good. I got so excited I didn't notice I'd scorched Melvin's pajamas, but he'll never notice, it's it's up under the armhole.
LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875484 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Take your meds then.
tictay, you first flo
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#875485 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Did someone throw water on you and take your broom away?
TheIndependentMa joirty

Manchester, KY

#875486 Mar 18, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Not much begetting but a ton of killing. My wife was going to stop watching "It's so violent!"
The history of mankind is rife with it....always some idiot wanting to try ad start some lameazz duhm chit and all.

I'm still gonna like the new Pope though, I think it's cool the man has walked the walk of the meek, mild and poor, unswayed by the materialisTic "things" in life.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875487 Mar 18, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Not much begetting but a ton of killing. My wife was going to stop watching "It's so violent!"
Any rape scenes?(doing research for the rightwingers, they love that stuff)
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#875488 Mar 18, 2013
Responding to Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH) change of heart on the issue, Boehner said that he “appreciates” his friend’s new position, but insisted that “I believe that marriage is a union of a man and a woman” and predicted that he would not change his mind even if he found out that his own son is gay:
http://thinkprogress.org/
http://thinkpropoganda.org
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875489 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Huh, figured they'd have him cast as Jesus.
That's Hollywierd.
(Were he wearing red shoes? Deez dayz-everones duh debil lol)
No, that was the Pope, dummy (The Devil Wears Prada)

Do they sell Prada at BillyBobs Feed Store?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 4 min Quinn Pro Quo 1,909
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min LRS 177,407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min edogxxx 97,938
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min Frijoles 68,993
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 40 min Heisenberg 44
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 48 min Dick Topick 49,534
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr danetoo 68,376
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago