Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,280)

Showing posts 805,581 - 805,600 of1,034,859
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
No fear = No brains.
...you just claimed no fear so it follows that....
I have a healthy fear that many of my fellow citizens are clueless boobs waiting for the Boy Messiah to order Soylent Green Crackers production as soon as Obamacare kicks in.
With abortion Dip on the side.
Erm, Shinny? You just claimed to fear....whatever that was you fear, I guess.

Grammar. It's not yer grammaw.

I don't even fear that folks who fear everything they don't understand, will penalize me in some way for being unlike them. I resent the hell out of it, but I am not a pantywaist or a chicken little, or a bum, or a troll.

Don't you wish you could say the same?

Oh, wait.

You're fine with lying, as long as you're the one doing it.

Never mind.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>No. But some medical care is better than no medical care, and preventive care is the best kind. I'd much rather the 'bums' use Obamacare than emergency rooms.
Personally, I don't use either. I take pretty good care of myself, without doctors. Western medicine is a joke anyway.
You seem like a proctal type. Did you know Americans have a better survival rate for 13 of the 16 most common cancers than Europe? Take prostate cancer: 91.9 percent of men live through it, versus 73.7 percent in France and just 51.1 percent in Britain.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not afraid of much. Coupla things, like other folk's blood gettin' on me, and Presidents (former and/or current) wiping their posteriors with the Constitution of the United States, bother me - but scary? Nah.
Don't be scared - be ready.
I forgot the comma. Meant to say to Galt: I'm not afraid of people, like you are. I have traveled all around the world without incident . Negative racist violent intolerant people often attract what they focus on.
I don't expect the worst from others, there will always be exceptions and being in the wrong place at the wrong time. That's just life
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Hic'.
")
Lol
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what is your plan when the savages start rioting and looting?
It must suck to be you. Those thoughts never enter my mind

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Eric Holder has no business being Attorney General. A gun-running NAACP race-baiting unethical gofer who doesn't know Law any better than Larry King knows what marital fidelity is.

WSJ - Drones Over Wall Street: http://tinyurl.com/bvhrfao

This jerk is no better than the jerk who hired him.
Gawdawful ignorance pours from his mouth like an Obama Campaign speech. God help us all.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>That's what my mattress is for.........among other things...
")
Seriously, why should I pay $200,000 over 10 years, for 'insurance' which will fight me tooth and nail over paying for my medical needs when I try to use it?
I'm a conservative, dammit. I have a savings account, and if that doesn't cover my 'catastrophic care', I'm going to die. That's how life works.
Sheesh.
You should have bought long term care. It is only about $4000 a year if you get it before age 50. If you weren't a dumb liberal and were wise, that should not be a problem. As far as health care, we really should have just helped the people that fell through the cracks. Instead, the moronic DemocRATS are destroying our system that is excellent otherwise.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Lol. Lily can relate to that!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I forgot the comma. Meant to say to Galt: I'm not afraid of people, like you are. I have traveled all around the world without incident . Negative racist violent intolerant people often attract what they focus on.
I don't expect the worst from others, there will always be exceptions and being in the wrong place at the wrong time. That's just life
lily loves the race card
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No thoughts ever enter your mind; suck another drink.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

The New Pope is impressive

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Agree.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Erm, Shinny? You just claimed to fear....whatever that was you fear, I guess.
Grammar. It's not yer grammaw.
I don't even fear that folks who fear everything they don't understand, will penalize me in some way for being unlike them. I resent the hell out of it, but I am not a pantywaist or a chicken little, or a bum, or a troll.
Don't you wish you could say the same?
Oh, wait.
You're fine with lying, as long as you're the one doing it.
Never mind.
You'll have to try that again. Your incoherent, incognizant mastication of muffled grammar reminds one of bar flies at lunchtime; indistinct, irritating and irrelevant.

Do you also wear a Mustache, Tattoos and smoke big cigars while pole dancing down at Larry's??

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
ANYwhere you go is the wrong place and the wrong time - for those around you.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have bought long term care. It is only about $4000 a year if you get it before age 50. If you weren't a dumb liberal and were wise, that should not be a problem. As far as health care, we really should have just helped the people that fell through the cracks. Instead, the moronic DemocRATS are destroying our system that is excellent otherwise.
Our definitions of 'excellent' differ. Widely.

I know I have enough in reserve, to pay for a heart attack, if that's what befalls me in spite of my efforts to avoid one. Cancer, now, that's been curable for quite a while, and at much less cost than what Western medicine would have you believe.

If 'excellent' means 'good at making a profit by treating symptoms rather than systems' more power to you.

And have fun on that hamster wheel, paying for it.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Most thoughts never do.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to try that again. Your incoherent, incognizant mastication of muffled grammar reminds one of bar flies at lunchtime; indistinct, irritating and irrelevant.
Look at you, with the onomotopoea, and shit!!
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>Do you also wear a Mustache, Tattoos and smoke big cigars while pole dancing down at Larry's??
No.

But I can understand your curiosity, if your experiences in tattoo parlors, and the lure for you of the pole dancing at Larry's, led you to ask.

Life follows a pattern.

")
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
The New Pope is impressive
Francis Does Not Please Catholic Traditionalists

"Of all the unthinkable candidates, Jorge Mario Bergoglio is perhaps the worst. Not because he openly professes doctrines against the faith and morals, but because, judging from his work as Archbishop of Buenos Aires, faith and morals seem to have been irrelevant to him.

A sworn enemy of the Traditional Mass, he has only allowed imitations of it in the hands of declared enemies of the ancient liturgy. He has persecuted every single priest who made an effort to wear a cassock, preach with firmness, or that was simply interested in Summorum Pontificum.

Famous for his inconsistency (at times, for the unintelligibility of his addresses and homilies), accustomed to the use of coarse, demagogical, and ambiguous expressions, it cannot be said that his magisterium is heterodox, but rather non-existent for how confusing it is.

His entourage in the Buenos Aires Curia, with the exception of a few clerics, has not been characterized by the virtue of their actions. Several are under grave suspicion of moral misbehavior."

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...
Stoneman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad Republicans didn't give a rats patut about what Sadam or Bin Laden was doing.
Because they were more concerned about getting the details of a sexual act between two consenting adults.
We wouldn't want anyone to get in the way of that fiasco. Nooooooooooooooo.
Too bad you lefties would give BJ a hummer yourself if he promised to keep your checks coming.

Too bad you protected a man that exploited a 20-year-old EMPLOYEE in the workplace. Do you know what happens if a manager in ANY major corporation does that to an employee? Ever heard of "position of authority" or "inappropriate manager/employee contact"? Google it, Dickweed.

Too bad you lefties just want your EBT cards restocked, even if your beloved leader committed A FELONY THAT PEOPLE GO TO PRISON FOR.

Too bad you lefties are too stupid to realize that when a president enjoys immunity from punishment it creates a separate set of laws for the ruling class. What if let's say a REPUBLICAN committed a felony? Should we just forget about it?

Or does that concept fly right over your tiny head?

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Francis Does Not Please Catholic Traditionalists
"Of all the unthinkable candidates, Jorge Mario Bergoglio is perhaps the worst. Not because he openly professes doctrines against the faith and morals, but because, judging from his work as Archbishop of Buenos Aires, faith and morals seem to have been irrelevant to him.
A sworn enemy of the Traditional Mass, he has only allowed imitations of it in the hands of declared enemies of the ancient liturgy. He has persecuted every single priest who made an effort to wear a cassock, preach with firmness, or that was simply interested in Summorum Pontificum.
Famous for his inconsistency (at times, for the unintelligibility of his addresses and homilies), accustomed to the use of coarse, demagogical, and ambiguous expressions, it cannot be said that his magisterium is heterodox, but rather non-existent for how confusing it is.
His entourage in the Buenos Aires Curia, with the exception of a few clerics, has not been characterized by the virtue of their actions. Several are under grave suspicion of moral misbehavior."
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...
You can't please 'em all......but you can placate most.

The Monarchy of Papal Rome should have died a natural death at least a century ago.

JMO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 805,581 - 805,600 of1,034,859
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,280
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min Sublime1 96,167
Abby 4-21 15 min ScarletandOlive 10
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min Religionthebiglie 47,098
Cook County issues 1,000th gay marriage license 19 min BackTrack 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Mothra 43,054
Amy 4-21 40 min Pippa 5
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance