Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
805,541 - 805,560 of 1,100,983 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
DEATH

West Jordan, UT

#875398 Mar 17, 2013
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!(DUDE, YOU WANNA COME TO DC AND WE'LL GET US SOME CHICKS AND FORGET WE EVER BOUGHT COMPUTERS?)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

West Jordan, UT

#875399 Mar 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Hardly. I'd have to buy a fake ID first, otherwise I'd get laughed out of any welfare office.
SO, UM, WHAT? THIS A NEW EXPERIENCE FO' YOU, CRACKER? YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD, OL' MAN, NOW IT'S YOUR TURN.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#875400 Mar 17, 2013
DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
UM, DUDE, AREN'T YOU TOO SMART FOR THIS PLACE?
it's an amusing aside while i'm working.

remix engineer. though at times the giggles do get in the way.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

West Jordan, UT

#875401 Mar 17, 2013
DEATH IS RUNNIN' A CHARETTE TONIGHT. HE JUST STOP BY TO TEACH YOU YOUR PLACE IN THE WORLD. THERE'S NO FUTURE FOR YOU. THERE'S ONLY DEATH. HE TELL YOU THIS NOT TO SCARE YOU, BUT TO REMIND YOU THAT LIFE IS A GIFT. DEATH IS JUST WHAT YOU GET AT THE END. THE END.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#875402 Mar 17, 2013
DEATH wrote:
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!(DUDE, YOU WANNA COME TO DC AND WE'LL GET US SOME CHICKS AND FORGET WE EVER BOUGHT COMPUTERS?)
sounds like a plan, though the last time i was in DC i almost got beat up by gaggle of 70 year old tea party members who took offense when i pointed out that a 'rally' should surely consist of more than 200 people. good thing i could outrun a scooter chair.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

West Jordan, UT

#875403 Mar 17, 2013
I JUST REACHED IN MY POCKET AND PULLED OUT A $20 BILL. WANT IT? COME AND GET IT. COME AND GET IT KIDS... BUT.. THERE'S JUST ONE THING...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

West Jordan, UT

#875404 Mar 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it's an amusing aside while i'm working.
remix engineer. though at times the giggles do get in the way.
I'M PULLING AN ALL-NIGHTER TO WRAP UP SOME INCREDIBLY BORING WORK I'VE BEEN PUTTING OFF FOR MONTHS. I NEED TO JUST BURN IT AND GO FIND A HAPPY WOMAN BUT I'M ESSENTIALLY RESPONSIBLE. I SENSE THAT YOU AND I COULD BE FRIENDS, I HOPE WE DON'T LOSE TRACK OF EACH OTHER. FUCK THESE CLOWNS. LATER-DUDE.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#875405 Mar 17, 2013
DEATH wrote:
DEATH IS RUNNIN' A CHARETTE TONIGHT. HE JUST STOP BY TO TEACH YOU YOUR PLACE IN THE WORLD. THERE'S NO FUTURE FOR YOU. THERE'S ONLY DEATH. HE TELL YOU THIS NOT TO SCARE YOU, BUT TO REMIND YOU THAT LIFE IS A GIFT. DEATH IS JUST WHAT YOU GET AT THE END. THE END.
Yes, Happy birthdeath!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#875406 Mar 17, 2013
DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
UM, DUDE, AREN'T YOU TOO SMART FOR THIS PLACE?
and BTW....i also stir the pot over at Breitbart. ye-ha!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#875407 Mar 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The only place that rightwing wackos are commonplace is inside of your racist mind.
They sit alongside all of the other delusional creatures that roam unhindered through the abandoned house sitting atop your shoulders.
"Possible intellect" is the reason given for prizing an ape's life more than a human's.

http://stevedeace.com/headline/unborn-apes-ga...

It seems rather hypocritical to me. The cultists will love it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#875408 Mar 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Senator Paul:
It has come to my attention that you have now asked an additional question: "Does the President have the authority to use a weaponized drone to kill an American not engaged in combat on American soil?" The answer to that question is no.
Sincerely,
Eric Holder
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/holders-l...
U.S. Senator Rand Paul - 1

Heinrich Himmler Holder - 0

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#875409 Mar 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Cruz wasn't born here. Obama was. not that it matters. born of US citizen(s)= citizen.
Facts not in evidence.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#875410 Mar 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts not in evidence.
For Obama? Already done son.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Navy Corpseman

United States

#875411 Mar 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
well that really explains why nutjob birther lawyers try to get courts to accept the 'opinion' of so called document analysts who call it a fake.
so how can they do that if all they've ever seen is a PDF or a JPG?
Why did Obama's friends fund him $2,000,000 to make his pertinent documents disapear?They know Obama is an IMPOSTER and a fraud!
This is where the insideous kickbacks from the unions,and his Chicago street thugs for votes!

I am too angry to finish this post!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#875412 Mar 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>For Obama? Already done son.
What is wrong with you people? This wouldn't even be in conversation if the GOP in shambles. So now the only viable candidate you all have besides Rubio is the newly anointed Cruz, too bad he's not elIgibleto sniff the nomination of the presidency. But leave it up to conservatives to try & force things. Just as they forced GWB in office 13 years ago! This topic is stupid. It's obvious America is headed in a different direction than that of republicans, & it's impossible to change ones ideology over night. These are more than just feelings. It's almost a sense of entitlement. You folks feel like your entitled to have the best of all things, & anyone threatening your way of life is the antichrist or devil in the flesh. Problem is, by definition that's exactly the role you guys are playing. Complaining about poor people & the material things they have. Meanwhile overlooking the abusive nature of you & you're party. Even if Ted Cruz were eligible, he couldn't save you from the self induced hell you people created. Y'all spent so much time lying & denying people their rights that they felt their votes meant nothing. Their eyes are wide open now, & winning an election in the foreseeable future is slim as a skinny dude in skinny jeans. In order to change your party you must have an open mind & each individual has to change mind by mind, heart by heart. Hard thing to do when you honestly have none!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#875413 Mar 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Coming to America
(Reuters)- Cyprus was working on a last-minute proposal to soften the impact on smaller savers of a bank deposit levy after a parliamentary vote on the measure central to a bailout was postponed until Monday, a government source said.
In a radical departure from previous aid packages, euro zone finance ministers want Cyprus savers to forfeit a portion of their deposits in return for a 10 billion euro ($13 billion) bailout for the island, which has been financially crippled by its exposure to neighboring Greece.
The decision, announced on Saturday morning, stunned Cypriots and caused a run on cash points, most of which were depleted within hours. Electronic transfers were stopped.
The originally proposed levies on deposits are 9.9 percent for those exceeding 100,000 euros and 6.7 percent on anything below that.
Stock futures were down 140 points as I was GOING TO BED. Could this be the flash point?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truman

Boise, ID

#875414 Mar 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why couldn't Holder just come out and admit that he made a mistake and that he wouldn't use a drone to liquidate Rush Limbaugh?
Krauthammer is one of the few remaining neocons, so his reaction to Rand Paul is expected.
I think the whole notion of Obama killing unfriendly media folks with a drone is a ludicris notion to everyone but Bedwetting Conspiracy Paranoids.
I hate to say it but if the Govt. wanted him dead they wouldnt need a drone to do it and it would be done in a way that wouldnt guarentee him Martyr status to the nutjob Right.
truman

Boise, ID

#875415 Mar 18, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> What is wrong with you people? This wouldn't even be in conversation if the GOP in shambles. So now the only viable candidate you all have besides Rubio is the newly anointed Cruz, too bad he's not elIgibleto sniff the nomination of the presidency. But leave it up to conservatives to try & force things. Just as they forced GWB in office 13 years ago! This topic is stupid. It's obvious America is headed in a different direction than that of republicans, & it's impossible to change ones ideology over night. These are more than just feelings. It's almost a sense of entitlement. You folks feel like your entitled to have the best of all things, & anyone threatening your way of life is the antichrist or devil in the flesh. Problem is, by definition that's exactly the role you guys are playing. Complaining about poor people & the material things they have. Meanwhile overlooking the abusive nature of you & you're party. Even if Ted Cruz were eligible, he couldn't save you from the self induced hell you people created. Y'all spent so much time lying & denying people their rights that they felt their votes meant nothing. Their eyes are wide open now, & winning an election in the foreseeable future is slim as a skinny dude in skinny jeans. In order to change your party you must have an open mind & each individual has to change mind by mind, heart by heart. Hard thing to do when you honestly have none!
Good points.
The problem teh GOP finds itself in is the very message theyve used to incite their halt and lame base,the paranoia,resentment,fear,disto rtions,the demonizing of large segments of the American people....are exactly what alienates them and what the growing voter demographics you will need to win Nationally in the 21st century find so repellant about Republicans.
Also the whole mind set theyve indoctrinated their base with is not conducive to the type of open minded change they will need to not become completly marginalized and irrelevant.
I would be surprised to see them in power agin in our lifetime.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#875416 Mar 18, 2013
Navy Corpseman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Obama's friends fund him $2,000,000 to make his pertinent documents disapear?They know Obama is an IMPOSTER and a fraud!
This is where the insideous kickbacks from the unions,and his Chicago street thugs for votes!
I am too angry to finish this post!
to steal a phrase....facts not in evidence.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#875418 Mar 18, 2013
The world has truly gone insane!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 58 min the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 2 hr lucy 2
chief keef 2 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 69,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Louis Slungpoo 46,358
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 177,461
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••