Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
805,541 - 805,560 of 1,084,979 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875366
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the president have the constitutional authority to send a drone-launched Hellfire missile through your kitchen — you, a good citizen of Topeka to whom POTUS might have taken a dislike — while you’re cooking up a pot roast?
The constituency of those who could not give this question a straight answer is exceedingly small. Unfortunately, among them is Attorney General Eric Holder. Enter the foil. He told a Senate hearing that such an execution would not be “appropriate.”
“Appropriate” being a bureaucratic word meaning nothing, Holder’s answer was a PR disaster. The correct response, of course, is: Absent an active civil war on U.S. soil (of the kind not seen in 150 years) or a jihadist invasion from Saskatchewan led by the Topeka pot-roaster, the answer is no.
The hypotheticals being inconceivable, Paul’s performance was both theatrically brilliant and substantively irrelevant.
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/343022...
so what kind of conservative were you referring to? seems not all conservatives need to play to the hypothetical so the base can say: bad Obama!
The fact that Holder cannot give a straight answer is disturbing.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875367
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you have no concept of what constitutes a relevant response.
You have yet to make a factual observation.
Flatulent, yes. Factual, no.
...says the Den Mother of delinquents just in passing...

Have another beer and keep passing on your lice infested threadbare trailer sofa...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875368
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>In 5:21 and 22 Jesus says, "For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. You have heard that it was said to the men of old,'You shall not kill; and whoever kills shall be liable to judgment.' But I say to you that every one who is angry with his brother shall be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother shall be liable to the council, and whoever says,‘Thou fool,’ shall be in danger of Hell fire.”
I'm just quoting from the red print...I read the book.
I've been called everything from a moron to a racist by almost every liberal on here including yourself for simply stating what I believe to be true. Insults aren't my style but pointing out the obvious is. My posts have nothing to do with anger and everything to do with frustration.

Also, never having been angry with a fellow Christian or calling them a fool, this scripture doesn't apply either. Biblically speaking, "brothers" and "sisters" are believers in Christ.

My hope is personal freedoms and freedom of choice will prevail in this country and a nation looking to God as the source of all our blessings and the supplier of all our needs. Not big government or ungodliness in the form of self-importance and in the guise of taking away one's dignity for votes.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875369
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>So, in essence, you've lowered yourself to what you perceive as 'their' level.
Well played.
If anyone could, you should be the one to appreciate cynical wordplay. And here you are posting like a dog hiding a sidewalk sausage beneath its tail.

You are man's best friend:>

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875370
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Translation: Use smaller, and fewer, words. Posts are to be kept free of uncomfortable facts, and avoid contradictions of [shinningelectr0n's] worldview.
Your translations need translations.

By a sober translator.
DEATH

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875372
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

8

7

7

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your translations need translations.
By a sober translator.
TONIGHT, MY DEAR, I'LL TAKE HER FROM YOU IN A HORRIBLE WAY. WHAT WILL YOU DO THEN WITHOUT SOMEONE TO CLEAN YOUR BAG... REPLACE YOUR CATHETER?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875373
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
well that really explains why nutjob birther lawyers try to get courts to accept the 'opinion' of so called document analysts who call it a fake.
so how can they do that if all they've ever seen is a PDF or a JPG?
Perhaps because the forgery is so inept that it is obvious even on a pdf. Or perhaps to force production of the actual document.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875374
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Also, everyone keeps talking about the religious right. What about the religious left?

They may support the wrong ideology but there is still a religious left.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875375
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that Holder cannot give a straight answer is disturbing.
disturbing maybe, but far from indicative of some conspiracy to kill tea party members, as Mr. Krauthammer has indicated on more than one occasion.

Krauthammer: Of all issues, Rand Paul’s drone concern ‘most ridiculous and absurd’

On this weekend’s broadcast of the syndicated “Inside Washington” television program, conservative Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer blasted Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul’s recent filibuster and mocked the idea of a drone attack on United States soil.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/10/krauthammer...
DEATH

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875376
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been called everything from a moron to a racist by almost every liberal on here including yourself for simply stating what I believe to be true. Insults aren't my style but pointing out the obvious is. My posts have nothing to do with anger and everything to do with frustration.
Also, never having been angry with a fellow Christian or calling them a fool, this scripture doesn't apply either. Biblically speaking, "brothers" and "sisters" are believers in Christ.
My hope is personal freedoms and freedom of choice will prevail in this country and a nation looking to God as the source of all our blessings and the supplier of all our needs. Not big government or ungodliness in the form of self-importance and in the guise of taking away one's dignity for votes.
WELL, SWEETIE, THERE'S NO REASON TO BE FRUSTRATED, IS THERE? A MAN COULD LIKELY SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM... I MEAN, AFTER ALL, THERE'S THE WHOLE "EDEN" THING, ISN'T THERE? WASN'T THERE? WHY DO YOU SUPPOSE GENESIS WAS THE FIRST BOOK IN THE BIBLE IF IT WASN'T THE KEY? YOU LOST, HONEY. YOU "GAVE UP." REMEMBER? SO JUST BE A DEAR AND MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL... I'M HERE FOR YOU. TONIGHT IS YOUR NIGHT.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875379
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps because the forgery is so inept that it is obvious even on a pdf. Or perhaps to force production of the actual document.
We have received several e-mails today calling into question the validity of the PDF that the White House released, namely that there are embedded layers in the document. There are now several other people on the case. We looked into it and dismissed it.

The PDF is composed of multiple images. That’s correct. Using a photo editor or PDF viewer of your choice, you can extract this image data, view it, hide it, etc. But these layers, as they’re being called, aren’t layers in the traditional photo-editing sense of the word. They are, quite literally, pieces of image data that have been positioned in a PDF container. They appear as text but also contain glyphs, dots, lines, boxes, squiggles, and random garbage. They’re not combined or merged in any way. Quite simply, they look like they were created programmatically, not by a human.

What’s plausible is that somewhere along the way — from the scanning device to the PDF-creation software, both of which can perform OCR (optical character recognition)— these partial/pseudo-text images were created and saved. What’s not plausible is that the government spent all this time manufacturing Obama’s birth certificate only to commit the laughably rookie mistake of exporting the layers from Photoshop, or whatever photo editing software they are meant to have used. It’s likely that whoever scanned the birth certificate in Hawaii forgot to turn off the OCR setting on the scanner. Let’s leave it at that.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/265767/p...

and i don't think Obama feels threatened by failed birth court cases.
DEATH

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875380
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

SHOW'S OVER FOR TONIGHT, KIDS, WANNA PLAY ANYWAY?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875381
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

8

7

7

carol wrote:
Also, everyone keeps talking about the religious right. What about the religious left?
They may support the wrong ideology but there is still a religious left.
The religious left has big government as their God.

Religion does not belong in government, regardless of the perspective.
DEATH

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875382
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

OH, I GET IT! "THE RELIGIOUS LEFT!" YOU'RE TALKIN' ABOUT THE JEWS AIN'T YOU, BITCH?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875383
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

I wish for every person in this country to have every opportunity to pursue their own happiness, for every person to do what they can to show compassion and for all of us to be content with what we have and with our stations in life.

But it's getting late. Night.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875384
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

8

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
disturbing maybe, but far from indicative of some conspiracy to kill tea party members, as Mr. Krauthammer has indicated on more than one occasion.
Krauthammer: Of all issues, Rand Paul’s drone concern ‘most ridiculous and absurd’
On this weekend’s broadcast of the syndicated “Inside Washington” television program, conservative Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer blasted Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul’s recent filibuster and mocked the idea of a drone attack on United States soil.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/10/krauthammer...
So, why couldn't Holder just come out and admit that he made a mistake and that he wouldn't use a drone to liquidate Rush Limbaugh?

Krauthammer is one of the few remaining neocons, so his reaction to Rand Paul is expected.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875385
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

8

7

7

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
We have received several e-mails today calling into question the validity of the PDF that the White House released, namely that there are embedded layers in the document. There are now several other people on the case. We looked into it and dismissed it.
The PDF is composed of multiple images. That’s correct. Using a photo editor or PDF viewer of your choice, you can extract this image data, view it, hide it, etc. But these layers, as they’re being called, aren’t layers in the traditional photo-editing sense of the word. They are, quite literally, pieces of image data that have been positioned in a PDF container. They appear as text but also contain glyphs, dots, lines, boxes, squiggles, and random garbage. They’re not combined or merged in any way. Quite simply, they look like they were created programmatically, not by a human.
What’s plausible is that somewhere along the way — from the scanning device to the PDF-creation software, both of which can perform OCR (optical character recognition)— these partial/pseudo-text images were created and saved. What’s not plausible is that the government spent all this time manufacturing Obama’s birth certificate only to commit the laughably rookie mistake of exporting the layers from Photoshop, or whatever photo editing software they are meant to have used. It’s likely that whoever scanned the birth certificate in Hawaii forgot to turn off the OCR setting on the scanner. Let’s leave it at that.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/265767/p...
and i don't think Obama feels threatened by failed birth court cases.
Ted Cruz for President.

The rules are...there are no rules.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875386
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln/Patrick has limited interest in women in the usual sense.
That's a good thing, they'll eventually blow themselves into extinction.
DEATH

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875387
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been called everything from a moron to a racist by almost every liberal on here including yourself for simply stating what I believe to be true. Insults aren't my style but pointing out the obvious is. My posts have nothing to do with anger and everything to do with frustration.
Also, never having been angry with a fellow Christian or calling them a fool, this scripture doesn't apply either. Biblically speaking, "brothers" and "sisters" are believers in Christ.
My hope is personal freedoms and freedom of choice will prevail in this country and a nation looking to God as the source of all our blessings and the supplier of all our needs. Not big government or ungodliness in the form of self-importance and in the guise of taking away one's dignity for votes.
YOU "ARE" A MORON, CAROL. YOUR POSTS HAVE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH BEING A LONELY, MIDDLE-AGED WOMAN ON THE VERGE OF DISAPPEARING INTO THE IGNOMINY OF OLD-AGE. IT'S AN OLD STORY, CAROL, LOOK AT THE ROMAN EMPIRE. HERE'S A BUNCH OF GUYS WHO OWN MORE POWER OVER THE POOR THAN ANYONE IN HISTORY. AND WHAT DO THEY DO? THEY CLING DESPERATELY TO IT AS THE WORLD ROLLS UNEMOTIONALLY OVER THEM. IT'S HEART-BREAKING, ISN'T IT? LIFE HAS NO MEANING... THE PURSUIT OF POWER IS MERELY A DIVERSION. ANYWAY, HONEY, TONIGHT YOU'RE GONNA DIE SO WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE ULTIMATELY?
DEATH

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#875388
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

carol wrote:
I wish for every person in this country to have every opportunity to pursue their own happiness, for every person to do what they can to show compassion and for all of us to be content with what we have and with our stations in life.
But it's getting late. Night.
AWWWW.. DON'T GO, CAROL... YOU FILTHY LIAR.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min ISLAMIC TERROR APOLOGETIC 68,122
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 20 min BAN UR sorry fooking azz 3
Take a short 33 question test on gummint/history. 25 min I got over 84 percent 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,465
Ask Amy 8-1-14 2 hr Shari23 19
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr honeymylove 486
Abby 8-1-14 2 hr Mister Tonka 10
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Jacques in Ottawa 175,260
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••