Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
805,461 - 805,480 of 1,079,285 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No secret that Cruz was born an American citizen in Calgary.
Does that matter any more given recent history?
I suppose you'd have to ask Mrs. Thomas. Why don't we ask Clarence to take his cock out of her mouth long enough for her to answer?

Ol' Man Ribber..
Dat ol' Man Ribber...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
From the Chi(t)town by birth defect steer where he hulks:
"Good good post Miss Gynger, the lieberals foist themselves on their own petards, don't they? Miss Coulter tries to hold them to what they say.. "
This old fker must be the absolute QUEEN of all malapropisms! Hehehehehe .... Oh, my F-ing god!
Which one is that? Who's on first?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

While th eRepugnants cave in on immigration!!

Your side wil never win a national election until they outlaw fools and racists like you.

Hispanics have abandoned the Repugnants because of nitwit haters like you.

Personally, I like your stupidity, you'll keep your party in the backwaters of American politics until you old fools die off.

You do realize that hispanics are close to outnumbering whites, don't you??

HAHAHAHAHA
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't it lovely how they come here all fat and sassy demanding freebies?
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/03/15/illega...
One of the news articles I saw that pished me the most was illegals protesting in the street, blocking traffic and demanding free college educations. They were extremely belligerent and arrogant, confident that their hostile behavior would work on us submissive American idiots. They believe that we deserve all the domination that we are stupid enough to tolerate. The submission starts in Washington. Erosion begins at the top and trickles down. Farmers use a tractor to fix that problem. What tool are we going to use to fix Washington's erosion, a fooking frown?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but the principle that proof is not required is clearly established.
There is no mechanism for verifying the eligibility of candidates. Not that Galt is advocating same, but if Ted Cruz were to be nominated and elected, how would he be prevented from serving?
he wouldn't be.

as for your proof isn't needed sore loser birther meme....get over it. no one has proven that Obama's BC is fake.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too! I hope it's stocked with one of those air-vents that you can't pour gasoline down and put a match to too! You know those liberals... When I was a child in Nazi Germany we used to call that a Dutch oven.
Give it a rest, debil.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Giving the fact that Hawaii is & was a part of the USA when Barack Obama was born & Canada still isn't, their situations aren't as much alike as y'all think. If your born in that country, you are of that country.point blank!

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Your party is sick, and you will pay the price for a cure.
<quoted text>
What party? Obama has killed the Republican party with help from south of the border. Get used to America being run by drug lords.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
While th eRepugnants cave in on immigration!!
Your side wil never win a national election until they outlaw fools and racists like you.
Hispanics have abandoned the Repugnants because of nitwit haters like you.
Personally, I like your stupidity, you'll keep your party in the backwaters of American politics until you old fools die off.
You do realize that hispanics are close to outnumbering whites, don't you??
HAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
Hispanics vote for whoever offers the most freebies. They are sucking this country dry and when the money runs out they'll be out for blood. I hope you do NOT have any armed security where you live when the shyt hits the fan. Do the words "fava beans" remind you of anything?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Obama clearly qualified, even as you cling to your lies. In spite of your stupidity, he was vetted by every investigative agency in the Federal Government, including the Pentagon.
Nuculur Obama was Vetted by every agency then why would these two big Liberals Icons back in 2000 Charley Rose, Tom Brokaw ask each other this question( Who’s Obama)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

There you go again.

You're proof that stupidity is rampant among your ilk.

Works fo rme, most Americans hate folks like you!!

Which is why the Repugs are folding on immigration, slowly but surely.

But they created so much mistrust among hispanics, most of whom are citizens, it won't help them. And they're voting in record numbers.

Not good news for you hate filled fools.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Hispanics vote for whoever offers the most freebies. They are sucking this country dry and when the money runs out they'll be out for blood. I hope you do NOT have any armed security where you live when the shyt hits the fan. Do the words "fava beans" remind you of anything?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
That's sheer nonsense, as usual, foam from Nobraina's mouth.
The Constitution lays out the requirements, and Cruz does not qualify.
And we all know how you nitwits love the Constitution..........right up until it disagrees with your ignorance.
Obama clearly qualified, even as you cling to your lies. In spite of your stupidity, he was vetted by every investigative agency in the Federal Government, including the Pentagon.
Your side of racists and demagogues took a lie and turned it into bludgeon. And it failed spectaularly, proven by Obama's easy re-election.
How does it feel to be among the most rejected segment in American politics. People like you are why Democrats smile.
Cruz couldn't be nominated, much less elected.
You live in a fantasy world worthy of a child.
Your opinions are mostly dementia driven fantasies.
NEXT!!
<quoted text>
You are utter trash saying everyone who is not like you is a racist. You are a moron.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Kinda proves how caucasians are losing the population race.

Even in the USA, hispanics have a higher birth rate than whites, guaranteeing they will overtake whites as the majority.

So it appears white folks opinions will continue mean less, as proven by Democratic wins in spite of the 'white folk' vote.

Fortunately for you, you'll be dead long before the shift happens.
John Galt wrote:
Democrats lost among white folks regardless of education or religion.
The Democrat candidate for President has not won the white vote since 1964.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Did you bail her out yet?? Take her to a rehab facility??

C'mon, Waxy, fess up.
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are utter trash saying everyone who is not like you is a racist. You are a moron.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Your losers whine gets tiresome. Yawn.
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur Obama was Vetted by every agency then why would these two big Liberals Icons back in 2000 Charley Rose, Tom Brokaw ask each other this question( Who’s Obama)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

OTOH, I sure would relish the 'Birther Conroversy' if they were foolish enough to procede with nominating him.

Born in Calgary, with an American mother..........

Doesn't quite match born in Hawaii with an American mother, does it?

I would freakin' love it if they ever attempted to nominate Cruz!!

But it can't happen. he's a flash in the pan, an angry phony who called his colleagues commies years after he had worked with them all as editor of the Harvard Law Review.

By doing so, he made himself suspect. Wasn't Obama accused of 'hanging around with Communists??'

Hell, Cruz's claims make it appear he was working with and for communists.

He will be hoisted on his own petard soon enough.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but the principle that proof is not required is clearly established.
There is no mechanism for verifying the eligibility of candidates. Not that Galt is advocating same, but if Ted Cruz were to be nominated and elected, how would he be prevented from serving?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he wouldn't be.
as for your proof isn't needed sore loser birther meme....get over it. no one has proven that Obama's BC is fake.
Birthers... they rely on the nebulous world of their own minds as "proof" for or against something of their belief.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Hispanics vote for whoever offers the most freebies. They are sucking this country dry and when the money runs out they'll be out for blood. I hope you do NOT have any armed security where you live when the shyt hits the fan. Do the words "fava beans" remind you of anything?
Poor Immigrants Use Public Benefits at a Lower Rate than Poor Native-Born Citizens

http://www.cato.org/publications/economic-dev...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Assumes facts not in evidence.
no point in playing the birther game with me Galt. i've been around that block a thousand times.

but have a go; what 'facts' aren't in evidence?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no point in playing the birther game with me Galt. i've been around that block a thousand times.
Guns: Requires a background check through multiple government databases. Obama: No background check required..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
All facts, given that there has never been a thorough judicial review.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Terry rigsby 48,877
Woman Posts Selfie Of Stolen Dress To Facebook;... 18 min Tina 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Learn to Read 174,519
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 28 min andet1987 4,547
Abby 7-24 50 min Mister Tonka 10
Amy 7-24 1 hr boundary painter 16
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 461
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••