Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,274)

Showing posts 805,461 - 805,480 of1,078,355
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

I Repeat:

You're afraid of Paul after he bisch slapped Holder & Obama, publically humiliating those two half-wit-twin-twits. What I like to call:
Rand Paul exploited Holder & Obama MACH SCHAU! Beautiful. Stroke of Brilliant Strategy.
And so the liberals despise him for MACHEN SCHAU your Boy Stupid & StoopID The Jr.

And liberals always deride those they fear.

Hillary? She'll be 72 in 2016 and is already in poor, declining health. LOL! Hillary.
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Polls show Hillary beats anyone; who've you got? Rand Paul? LOL

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals will ignore facts against Obama even if it hits them in the face!
http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2013/02/1...
President Barack Hussein Obama, in a determination letter to Congress, has announced that he will allow an additional 80,000 immigrants –- mostly from Islamic countries –- to resettle in the United States during fiscal year 2011.
Mr. Obama says that the increase in Muslim immigrants “is justified by humanitarian concerns or is otherwise in the national interest.”
The following “goals” for new immigrants has been set as follows:
Africa ..........15,000
East Asia ..........19,000
Europe and Central Asia ..........2,000
Latin America/Caribbean….......5,5 00
Near East/South Asia….......35,500
Unallocated Reserve….......3,000
Refugee Resettlement Watch and other organizations have expressed grave concern that Mr. Obama is allowing some many immigrants into the country while so many Americans remain out of work and living in poverty.
According to the US Department of Labor, 14.8 million Americans remain unemployed. 6.1 million have been out of work for 27 weeks or over.
More…
Paul L. Williams, Ph.D., is the author of such best-selling books as The Day of Islam, The Al Qaeda Connection, Osama’s Revenge: The Next 9/11, The Complete Idiot’s Guide to the Crusades and The Vatican Exposed. An award-winning journalist, he is a frequent guest on such national news networks as ABC News, CBS News, Fox News, MSNBC, and NPR.
Older articles by Dr. Paul L. Williams
President Barack Hussein Obama has invited 80,000 Muslims to immigrate next year to the United States. He is doing this by executive order. Additionally, he has promised to bring a minimum of 100,000 additional muslims per year, for the next 5 years.
“Obama authorizes additional 80,000 “refugees” to entry country.”
By Dr. Paul L. Williams Friday, October 22, 2010
President Barack Hussein Obama, in a determination letter to Congress, has announced that he will allow an additional 80,000 immigrants –– mostly from Islamic countries –– to resettle in the United States during fiscal year 2011.
Mr. Obama says that the increase in Muslim immigrants “is justified by humanitarian concerns or is otherwise in the national interest.” More…
For a president who browbeats Americans about the Federal government having separation of church and state he sure is advocating one religion consistently over all the others. First it was that we had no choice but to build the mosque at Ground Zero in New York, now it is that a certain ethnic segment is getting preferential treatment over all other Americans.
http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2013/02/1...
can i debunk it with a nutjob left wing site? with anonymous sources? and you'll believe every word?

get real.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

EVIL

How many times in the history of the insurance industry, have individuals or businesses been caught setting fire to their homes and businesses in order to receive a lucrative payout of insurance money? This is exactly what BP and Exxon are doing. They are intentionally burning down their own home (oil) in order to construct a behemoth palace (bio-fuels).

Specifically, this article will detail the following:

1. The globalists through their government minions are in the process of destroying massive bodies of water including, but not limited to Chesapeake Bay, the Great Lakes, the Mississippi River and the Gulf of Mexico. The destruction is not because of neglect, it is willful destruction with very ulterior motives in mind.

2. The globalists are using nitrates from fertilizer and Corexit to accomplish their desire to create a dead zone in the aforementioned bodies of water.

3. The globalists are creating water dead zones which will allow the proliferation of algae growth and the oil companies have initially led the charge to convert our energy usage from oil to algae.

4. Prominent globalists are involved in this conspiracy and have contributed massive resources to this endeavor.

5. Prominent globalists are attempting to buy up as much water as possible to exacerbate the destruction of water resources in the aforementioned areas. In other words, Americans are looking at extreme water scarcity from which the globalists can wage wars and force submission to their will, while at the same time carry out their stated depopulation agenda.

6. My instincts tell me that this conspiracy has more breadth and depth than what is revealed here and it is my sincere hope that my fellow researchers will afford some much needed attention to these issues, because I strongly believe there is more to learn and we do not have much time because humanitys fate hangs in the balance.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/03/the-mothe...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Krauthammer:

In choice of both topic and foil, Rand Pauls now-legendary Senate filibuster was a stroke of political genius. The topic was, ostensibly, very narrow: Does the president have the constitutional authority to send a drone-launched Hellfire missile through your kitchen you, a good citizen of Topeka to whom POTUS might have taken a dislike while youre cooking up a pot roast?

The constituency of those who could not give this question a straight answer is exceedingly small. Unfortunately, among them is Attorney General Eric Holder. Enter the foil. He told a Senate hearing that such an execution would not be appropriate.

Appropriate being a bureaucratic word meaning nothing, Holders answer was a PR disaster. The correct response, of course, is: Absent an active civil war on U.S. soil (of the kind not seen in 150 years) or a jihadist invasion from Saskatchewan led by the Topeka pot-roaster, the answer is no.

The hypotheticals being inconceivable, Pauls performance was both theatrically brilliant and substantively irrelevant. As for the principle at stake, Holders opinion carries no weight in any case. He is hardly a great attorney general whose words will ring through history. Nor would anything any attorney general says be binding on the next president, or for that matter on any Congress or court.

The vexing and pressing issue is the use of drones abroad. The filibuster pretended not to be about that. Which is testimony to Senator Pauls political adroitness. It was not until two days later that he showed his hand, writing in the Washington Post,No American should be killed by a drone without first being charged with a crime. Note the absence of the restrictive clause on American soil.

Now were talking about a larger, more controversial issue: the killing by drone in Yemen of al-Qaeda operative Anwar al-Awlaki. Except on American soil, the Constitution does not rule, no matter how much Paul would like it to. Yet Pauls unease applies to non-American drone targets as well. His quarrel is with the very notion of the War on Terror, although he is normally too smart to say that openly and unequivocally. Unlike his father, who implied that 9/11 was payback for our sins, Paul the Younger more gingerly expresses general skepticism about not just the efficacy but the legality of the entire war.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/343022...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the Nazi's were so well dressed in school.
Not fault there.. Nazi's dressed well ...and murdered six million Jewish People.
Peace
Gangsta-wear is every bit as much a problem.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

My LAST Post: Little time today for posting.

She's a favorite. Crowd lovers her.
I thought the *in your face* sipping on the straw from that big soda was very funny.
The Bloomberg message: "Screw You"! LOL!
Only Sarah can pull that boldness off.
Because she truly does not give A Fig what anybody has to say about her *now*.
So, that's what I, personally, like about Palin.

What a distinctive, stark contrast between her and crybaby Diane Feinstein.
Course Feinstein has ( as you pointed out ) been allowed to act like a spoiled baby brat and gotten away with it, until Ted Cruz came along and held her accountable.
Then she threw a temper tantrum.
A pissy missy-fit! HaHaaHaaaa ...!

Palin has been tried and tested, forged in the flames of fiery ridicule which only served to strengthen her character and resolve.
One's enemies encamped and enclosed about like a pack of depraved predatory hyennas will do that.

A Weaker Woman Would've Waned.:)

Take Care flack ... Gotta Run!

THREAD: Again, give the FAKE new yawk NO QUARTER!
NO FAWKIN' QWATTA'!!!

Ciao A'Tutti ...!:)

When "I" return to thread ... You'll Know!

But, Topix is actually getting on my nerves with this ISP BS. I don't have time to keep contacting them ... Back tracking. OK. Take Care!
flack wrote:
<quoted text>
I, personally, thought she gave a very funny thought provoking speech.
JWBooth

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry.
Teabaggers will come up with a few candidate in favor of rape ..as in 2012
The Dumbocrats won't be able to run their candidate in favor of rape, Obama, who has managed to rape the USA for not only one term, but even into his present one.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Reeling from back-to-back presidential losses and struggling to cope with the countrys changing racial and ethnic makeup, the Republican National Committee plans to spend $10 million this year to send hundreds of party workers into Hispanic, black and Asian communities to promote its brand among voters who overwhelmingly supported Democrats in 2012.

Committee chairman Reince Priebus on Sunday also proposed shortening the presidential nominating calendar in 2016 and limiting the number of primary-season debates to avoid the self-inflicted damage from inside-party squabbling on the eventual nominee.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/priebus-i-p...

for those of you who feel the need to donate towards that $10 million....

https://secure.gop.com/contribute/
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Sen. Cruz might face birther problem, isnt that ironic?

I dont even know how to react to the renewed buzz that Texas Republican Senator Ted Cruz was born in Canada, but I will try my best, because as natural-born American citizen from Puerto Rico, I demand answers.

This all started when FOXs Carl Cameron said on March 8 that Cruz would not be eligible to run for President in 2016 because he was born in Canada. Here is what Cameron said:

And Rubios not the GOPs only Latino up-and-comer. Texas freshman Ted Cruzs feisty Senate debut had some Tea Partiers noting that in 2016, hed have as much Senate experience as President Obama did when he first ran. But Cruz was born in Canada and is constitutionally ineligible.

My first reaction was that I should make a call to Maricopa Country Sheriff Joe Arpaio to see if he can send his Cold Case Posse to Calgary to expose such un-American developments.

Then I thought I should reach out to the Breitbarts of the world to see what can be done and demand that the truth be told about Cruzs Canadian past. However, it appears that Breitbart has already called out Cameron for false information, and has already written its constitutional interpretation of what it is to be a natural-born citizen. Besides, Sen. John McCain was born in the Panama Canal zone, and he was eligible.

You see, the U.S. Constitution does indeed leave it wide open when it states the following:No Person except a natural-born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President Cruzs defenders are quick to point out that Cruzs mom is an American citizen, and even though his dad is Cuban, Cruz is an American citizen because his mom is one.

Does that sound familiar at all? Anyone?

Time to get those Air Canada tickets for the Cold Case Posse so that we as Americans are absolutely sure. I mean, the last thing I would want in this country is Canadian Cruz fooling us all in 2016. Next thing you know, a President Cruz would enact the Tim Horton Hockey Act of 2017, requiring that all young Americans under 12 buy ice skates and find their nearest frozen pond. The horror.

Lets be real: the political hypocrisy is full tilt with this story. To think that the very same argument that President Obama made to prove he was born in Hawaii is now being used for Senator Cruz is beyond ironic. Cruzs defenders all use his patriotism as proof that he is 100% American. Guess people have never seen the Manchurian Candidate?

http://nbclatino.com/2013/03/15/opinion-sen-c...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Sen. Cruz might face birther problem, isnt that ironic?
I dont even know how to react to the renewed buzz that Texas Republican Senator Ted Cruz was born in Canada, but I will try my best, because as natural-born American citizen from Puerto Rico, I demand answers.
No secret that Cruz was born an American citizen in Calgary.

Does that matter any more given recent history?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
seeing as how Obama was born an American citizen in Hawaii, no.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason these abuses are so rampant and take place right under our noses is because there's no way the federal government can keep track of them all.
Yet, the federal government is now going to manage the nation's health care and give even more money to entitlement programs.
It's going to have to get a lot worse before it can start geting better, I'm afraid.
Ain't it lovely how they come here all fat and sassy demanding freebies?

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/03/15/illega...

One of the news articles I saw that pished me the most was illegals protesting in the street, blocking traffic and demanding free college educations. They were extremely belligerent and arrogant, confident that their hostile behavior would work on us submissive American idiots. They believe that we deserve all the domination that we are stupid enough to tolerate. The submission starts in Washington. Erosion begins at the top and trickles down. Farmers use a tractor to fix that problem. What tool are we going to use to fix Washington's erosion, a fooking frown?

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"...also note that gun control legislation is dead in the water despite the Obama tearjerker campaign."
and the complicit and complacent Liberal media."
If someone drops a bullet on the floor in WalMart, ABC News will have it on the evening news pronto and Katie Couric will devote a full week's worth to the dangers of bullet dropping on hard surfaces by right-wing wackos.
I hope your bunker is well stocked with non-perishables.

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/73...
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Sen. Cruz might face birther problem, isn’t that ironic?

I don’t even know how to react to the “renewed buzz” that Texas Republican Senator Ted Cruz was born in Canada, but I will try my best, because as natural-born American citizen from Puerto Rico, I demand answers.

This all started when FOX’s Carl Cameron said on March 8 that Cruz would not be eligible to run for President in 2016 because he was born in Canada. Here is what Cameron said:

“And Rubio’s not the GOP’s only Latino up-and-comer. Texas freshman Ted Cruz’s feisty Senate debut had some Tea Partiers noting that in 2016, he’d have as much Senate experience as President Obama did when he first ran. But Cruz was born in Canada and is constitutionally ineligible.”

My first reaction was that I should make a call to Maricopa Country Sheriff Joe Arpaio to see if he can send his Cold Case Posse to Calgary to expose such un-American developments.

Then I thought I should reach out to the Breitbarts of the world to see what can be done and demand that the truth be told about Cruz’s Canadian past. However, it appears that Breitbart has already called out Cameron for false information, and has already written its constitutional interpretation of what it is to be a “natural-born citizen.” Besides, Sen. John McCain was born in the Panama Canal zone, and he was eligible.

You see, the U.S. Constitution does indeed leave it wide open when it states the following:“No Person except a natural-born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President…” Cruz’s defenders are quick to point out that Cruz’s mom is an American citizen, and even though his dad is Cuban, Cruz is an American citizen because his mom is one.

Does that sound familiar at all? Anyone?

Time to get those Air Canada tickets for the Cold Case Posse so that we as Americans are absolutely sure. I mean, the last thing I would want in this country is Canadian Cruz fooling us all in 2016. Next thing you know, a President Cruz would enact the Tim Horton Hockey Act of 2017, requiring that all young Americans under 12 buy ice skates and find their nearest frozen pond. The horror.

Let’s be real: the political hypocrisy is full tilt with this story. To think that the very same argument that President Obama made to “prove” he was born in Hawaii is now being used for Senator Cruz is beyond ironic. Cruz’s defenders all use his patriotism as proof that he is 100% American. Guess people have never seen the “Manchurian Candidate?”

http://nbclatino.com/2013/03/15/opinion-sen-c...
You think the same attacks and mockery should be used against people who try to make this argument?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
seeing as how Obama was born an American citizen in Hawaii, no.
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but the principle that proof is not required is clearly established.

There is no mechanism for verifying the eligibility of candidates. Not that Galt is advocating same, but if Ted Cruz were to be nominated and elected, how would he be prevented from serving?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

You losers are real good at making excuses!! LOL Too bad you can't connect with the average American.

Fact is, you lost. You lost among every demographic, excepting dumb white evangelicals.

Any way you slice it, Obama and the Democrats exposed the Repugnants for what they are, a nasty set of judgemental fools who would gladly deny Americans freedom if said freedom interferes with their religious beliefs.

And that's why you'll continue to lose. Young people, especially, see the Repugnants for what they are. A bunch of phonies, as Rob Portman just proved.

He wrote the DOMA Bill, now he's ok with gays because his son came out.

Your party is sick, and you will pay the price for a cure.
Not a Lefty wrote:
<quoted text>America's ass was kicked and our future sabotaged by the Attack of the Low Informed Voters (LIVs) also known as Obama Zombies (OZs).
WASHINGTON Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney is telling top donors that President Barack Obama won re-election because of the "gifts" he had already provided to blacks, Hispanics and young voters and because of the president's effort to paint Romney as anti-immigrant.
"The president's campaign, if you will, focused on giving targeted groups a big gift," Romney said in a call to donors on Wednesday. "He made a big effort on small things."
Among the "gifts" Romney cited were free health care "in perpetuity," which he said was highly motivational to black and Hispanic voters as well as for voters making $25,000 to $35,000 a year.
Romney also said the administration's promise to offer what he called "amnesty" to the children of undocumented immigrants what he termed "the so-called DREAM Act kids" helped send Hispanics to the polls for Obama.
Young voters, Romney said, were motivated by the administration's plan for partial forgiveness of college loan interest and being able to remain on their parents' health insurance plans. Young women had an additional incentive to vote for Obama because of free contraception coverage under the president's health care plan, he said.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/14/mitt...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I hope your bunker is well stocked with non-perishables.
http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/73...
Me too! I hope it's stocked with one of those air-vents that you can't pour gasoline down and put a match to too! You know those liberals... When I was a child in Nazi Germany we used to call that a Dutch oven.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Democrats lost among white folks regardless of education or religion.

The Democrat candidate for President has not won the white vote since 1964.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

That's sheer nonsense, as usual, foam from Nobraina's mouth.

The Constitution lays out the requirements, and Cruz does not qualify.

And we all know how you nitwits love the Constitution..........right up until it disagrees with your ignorance.

Obama clearly qualified, even as you cling to your lies. In spite of your stupidity, he was vetted by every investigative agency in the Federal Government, including the Pentagon.

Your side of racists and demagogues took a lie and turned it into bludgeon. And it failed spectaularly, proven by Obama's easy re-election.

How does it feel to be among the most rejected segment in American politics. People like you are why Democrats smile.

Cruz couldn't be nominated, much less elected.

You live in a fantasy world worthy of a child.

Your opinions are mostly dementia driven fantasies.

NEXT!!
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but the principle that proof is not required is clearly established.
There is no mechanism for verifying the eligibility of candidates. Not that Galt is advocating same, but if Ted Cruz were to be nominated and elected, how would he be prevented from serving?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you'd have to ask Mrs. Thomas. Why don't we ask Clarence to take his cock out of her mouth long enough for her to answer?

Ol' Man Ribber..
Dat ol' Man Ribber...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 805,461 - 805,480 of1,078,355
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min Hate troublemaking arabs 67,850
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min LRS 174,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 2 hr Guess what 6
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr KrisChristie 1,855
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Terry rigsby 48,839
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE