Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
805,441 - 805,460 of 1,096,803 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
ARGUING with IDIOTS

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Sen. Cruz might face birther problem, isn’t that ironic?

I don’t even know how to react to the “renewed buzz” that Texas Republican Senator Ted Cruz was born in Canada, but I will try my best, because as natural-born American citizen from Puerto Rico, I demand answers.

This all started when FOX’s Carl Cameron said on March 8 that Cruz would not be eligible to run for President in 2016 because he was born in Canada. Here is what Cameron said:

“And Rubio’s not the GOP’s only Latino up-and-comer. Texas freshman Ted Cruz’s feisty Senate debut had some Tea Partiers noting that in 2016, he’d have as much Senate experience as President Obama did when he first ran. But Cruz was born in Canada and is constitutionally ineligible.”

My first reaction was that I should make a call to Maricopa Country Sheriff Joe Arpaio to see if he can send his Cold Case Posse to Calgary to expose such un-American developments.

Then I thought I should reach out to the Breitbarts of the world to see what can be done and demand that the truth be told about Cruz’s Canadian past. However, it appears that Breitbart has already called out Cameron for false information, and has already written its constitutional interpretation of what it is to be a “natural-born citizen.” Besides, Sen. John McCain was born in the Panama Canal zone, and he was eligible.

You see, the U.S. Constitution does indeed leave it wide open when it states the following:“No Person except a natural-born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President…” Cruz’s defenders are quick to point out that Cruz’s mom is an American citizen, and even though his dad is Cuban, Cruz is an American citizen because his mom is one.

Does that sound familiar at all? Anyone?

Time to get those Air Canada tickets for the Cold Case Posse so that we as Americans are absolutely sure. I mean, the last thing I would want in this country is Canadian Cruz fooling us all in 2016. Next thing you know, a President Cruz would enact the Tim Horton Hockey Act of 2017, requiring that all young Americans under 12 buy ice skates and find their nearest frozen pond. The horror.

Let’s be real: the political hypocrisy is full tilt with this story. To think that the very same argument that President Obama made to “prove” he was born in Hawaii is now being used for Senator Cruz is beyond ironic. Cruz’s defenders all use his patriotism as proof that he is 100% American. Guess people have never seen the “Manchurian Candidate?”

http://nbclatino.com/2013/03/15/opinion-sen-c...
You think the same attacks and mockery should be used against people who try to make this argument?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
seeing as how Obama was born an American citizen in Hawaii, no.
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but the principle that proof is not required is clearly established.

There is no mechanism for verifying the eligibility of candidates. Not that Galt is advocating same, but if Ted Cruz were to be nominated and elected, how would he be prevented from serving?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

You losers are real good at making excuses!! LOL Too bad you can't connect with the average American.

Fact is, you lost. You lost among every demographic, excepting dumb white evangelicals.

Any way you slice it, Obama and the Democrats exposed the Repugnants for what they are, a nasty set of judgemental fools who would gladly deny Americans freedom if said freedom interferes with their religious beliefs.

And that's why you'll continue to lose. Young people, especially, see the Repugnants for what they are. A bunch of phonies, as Rob Portman just proved.

He wrote the DOMA Bill, now he's ok with gays because his son came out.

Your party is sick, and you will pay the price for a cure.
Not a Lefty wrote:
<quoted text>America's ass was kicked and our future sabotaged by the Attack of the Low Informed Voters (LIVs) also known as Obama Zombies (OZs).
WASHINGTON Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney is telling top donors that President Barack Obama won re-election because of the "gifts" he had already provided to blacks, Hispanics and young voters and because of the president's effort to paint Romney as anti-immigrant.
"The president's campaign, if you will, focused on giving targeted groups a big gift," Romney said in a call to donors on Wednesday. "He made a big effort on small things."
Among the "gifts" Romney cited were free health care "in perpetuity," which he said was highly motivational to black and Hispanic voters as well as for voters making $25,000 to $35,000 a year.
Romney also said the administration's promise to offer what he called "amnesty" to the children of undocumented immigrants what he termed "the so-called DREAM Act kids" helped send Hispanics to the polls for Obama.
Young voters, Romney said, were motivated by the administration's plan for partial forgiveness of college loan interest and being able to remain on their parents' health insurance plans. Young women had an additional incentive to vote for Obama because of free contraception coverage under the president's health care plan, he said.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/14/mitt...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I hope your bunker is well stocked with non-perishables.
http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/73...
Me too! I hope it's stocked with one of those air-vents that you can't pour gasoline down and put a match to too! You know those liberals... When I was a child in Nazi Germany we used to call that a Dutch oven.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Democrats lost among white folks regardless of education or religion.

The Democrat candidate for President has not won the white vote since 1964.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

That's sheer nonsense, as usual, foam from Nobraina's mouth.

The Constitution lays out the requirements, and Cruz does not qualify.

And we all know how you nitwits love the Constitution..........right up until it disagrees with your ignorance.

Obama clearly qualified, even as you cling to your lies. In spite of your stupidity, he was vetted by every investigative agency in the Federal Government, including the Pentagon.

Your side of racists and demagogues took a lie and turned it into bludgeon. And it failed spectaularly, proven by Obama's easy re-election.

How does it feel to be among the most rejected segment in American politics. People like you are why Democrats smile.

Cruz couldn't be nominated, much less elected.

You live in a fantasy world worthy of a child.

Your opinions are mostly dementia driven fantasies.

NEXT!!
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but the principle that proof is not required is clearly established.
There is no mechanism for verifying the eligibility of candidates. Not that Galt is advocating same, but if Ted Cruz were to be nominated and elected, how would he be prevented from serving?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No secret that Cruz was born an American citizen in Calgary.
Does that matter any more given recent history?
I suppose you'd have to ask Mrs. Thomas. Why don't we ask Clarence to take his cock out of her mouth long enough for her to answer?

Ol' Man Ribber..
Dat ol' Man Ribber...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
From the Chi(t)town by birth defect steer where he hulks:
"Good good post Miss Gynger, the lieberals foist themselves on their own petards, don't they? Miss Coulter tries to hold them to what they say.. "
This old fker must be the absolute QUEEN of all malapropisms! Hehehehehe .... Oh, my F-ing god!
Which one is that? Who's on first?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

While th eRepugnants cave in on immigration!!

Your side wil never win a national election until they outlaw fools and racists like you.

Hispanics have abandoned the Repugnants because of nitwit haters like you.

Personally, I like your stupidity, you'll keep your party in the backwaters of American politics until you old fools die off.

You do realize that hispanics are close to outnumbering whites, don't you??

HAHAHAHAHA
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ain't it lovely how they come here all fat and sassy demanding freebies?
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/03/15/illega...
One of the news articles I saw that pished me the most was illegals protesting in the street, blocking traffic and demanding free college educations. They were extremely belligerent and arrogant, confident that their hostile behavior would work on us submissive American idiots. They believe that we deserve all the domination that we are stupid enough to tolerate. The submission starts in Washington. Erosion begins at the top and trickles down. Farmers use a tractor to fix that problem. What tool are we going to use to fix Washington's erosion, a fooking frown?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
he wouldn't be.

as for your proof isn't needed sore loser birther meme....get over it. no one has proven that Obama's BC is fake.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too! I hope it's stocked with one of those air-vents that you can't pour gasoline down and put a match to too! You know those liberals... When I was a child in Nazi Germany we used to call that a Dutch oven.
Give it a rest, debil.
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Giving the fact that Hawaii is & was a part of the USA when Barack Obama was born & Canada still isn't, their situations aren't as much alike as y'all think. If your born in that country, you are of that country.point blank!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Your party is sick, and you will pay the price for a cure.
<quoted text>
What party? Obama has killed the Republican party with help from south of the border. Get used to America being run by drug lords.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
While th eRepugnants cave in on immigration!!
Your side wil never win a national election until they outlaw fools and racists like you.
Hispanics have abandoned the Repugnants because of nitwit haters like you.
Personally, I like your stupidity, you'll keep your party in the backwaters of American politics until you old fools die off.
You do realize that hispanics are close to outnumbering whites, don't you??
HAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
Hispanics vote for whoever offers the most freebies. They are sucking this country dry and when the money runs out they'll be out for blood. I hope you do NOT have any armed security where you live when the shyt hits the fan. Do the words "fava beans" remind you of anything?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Obama clearly qualified, even as you cling to your lies. In spite of your stupidity, he was vetted by every investigative agency in the Federal Government, including the Pentagon.
Nuculur Obama was Vetted by every agency then why would these two big Liberals Icons back in 2000 Charley Rose, Tom Brokaw ask each other this question( Whos Obama)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

There you go again.

You're proof that stupidity is rampant among your ilk.

Works fo rme, most Americans hate folks like you!!

Which is why the Repugs are folding on immigration, slowly but surely.

But they created so much mistrust among hispanics, most of whom are citizens, it won't help them. And they're voting in record numbers.

Not good news for you hate filled fools.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Hispanics vote for whoever offers the most freebies. They are sucking this country dry and when the money runs out they'll be out for blood. I hope you do NOT have any armed security where you live when the shyt hits the fan. Do the words "fava beans" remind you of anything?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
That's sheer nonsense, as usual, foam from Nobraina's mouth.
The Constitution lays out the requirements, and Cruz does not qualify.
And we all know how you nitwits love the Constitution..........right up until it disagrees with your ignorance.
Your side of racists and demagogues took a lie and turned it into bludgeon. And it failed spectaularly, proven by Obama's easy re-election.
How does it feel to be among the most rejected segment in American politics. People like you are why Democrats smile.
Cruz couldn't be nominated, much less elected.
You live in a fantasy world worthy of a child.
Your opinions are mostly dementia driven fantasies.
NEXT!!
<quoted text>
You are utter trash saying everyone who is not like you is a racist. You are a moron.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Kinda proves how caucasians are losing the population race.

Even in the USA, hispanics have a higher birth rate than whites, guaranteeing they will overtake whites as the majority.

So it appears white folks opinions will continue mean less, as proven by Democratic wins in spite of the 'white folk' vote.

Fortunately for you, you'll be dead long before the shift happens.
John Galt wrote:
Democrats lost among white folks regardless of education or religion.
The Democrat candidate for President has not won the white vote since 1964.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Did you bail her out yet?? Take her to a rehab facility??

C'mon, Waxy, fess up.
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are utter trash saying everyone who is not like you is a racist. You are a moron.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Your losers whine gets tiresome. Yawn.
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur Obama was Vetted by every agency then why would these two big Liberals Icons back in 2000 Charley Rose, Tom Brokaw ask each other this question( Whos Obama)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 23 at 2:26PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••