Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#875419 Mar 18, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> What is wrong with you people? This wouldn't even be in conversation if the GOP in shambles. So now the only viable candidate you all have besides Rubio is the newly anointed Cruz, too bad he's not elIgibleto sniff the nomination of the presidency. But leave it up to conservatives to try & force things. Just as they forced GWB in office 13 years ago! This topic is stupid. It's obvious America is headed in a different direction than that of republicans, & it's impossible to change ones ideology over night. These are more than just feelings. It's almost a sense of entitlement. You folks feel like your entitled to have the best of all things, & anyone threatening your way of life is the antichrist or devil in the flesh. Problem is, by definition that's exactly the role you guys are playing. Complaining about poor people & the material things they have. Meanwhile overlooking the abusive nature of you & you're party. Even if Ted Cruz were eligible, he couldn't save you from the self induced hell you people created. Y'all spent so much time lying & denying people their rights that they felt their votes meant nothing. Their eyes are wide open now, & winning an election in the foreseeable future is slim as a skinny dude in skinny jeans. In order to change your party you must have an open mind & each individual has to change mind by mind, heart by heart. Hard thing to do when you honestly have none!
To govern someone is to override their own wishes; they wants to do X, but government commands them to do Y. Likewise, to enslave someone is to override their own plans; they wants to be an Econ Professor and columnist, but the slave-owner commands him to pick cotton, and gets his friends in government to return him for a whipping, should he manage to escape. Such close similarity of meaning ought to give the one verb an entry in the thesaurus for the other, but I found none, at thesaurus.com . Under "govern," the site shows various words of similar meaning including "call the shots," "hold dominion" and even "tyrannize", but not "enslave." Under "enslave," it shows among others "coerce," "compel" and “subjugate” but not "govern." I wonder why not, but discount any theory suggesting that thesaurus compilers got together to deceive students of the language. Never attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity; and here, the error may even be innocent. Everyone is so conditioned by government's propaganda machine to believe that governance is beneficial but slavery is shocking, I'm happy, here to repair the omission.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#875420 Mar 18, 2013
flack wrote:
The world has truly gone insane!!
yeah, it seems that birther thing will never go away.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#875421 Mar 18, 2013
Aint worrying about it, even rocks are more interesting than whoduhpotus birfer freds lol.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#875422 Mar 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about you libtards now wanting mandatory paid paternity leave. You libtards are truly insane!! Getting worse by the day too!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#875423 Mar 18, 2013
flack wrote:
The world has truly gone insane!!
It's been that way for a few hundred thousand years-Where you been Flackodahmus?
Lincoln

United States

#875424 Mar 18, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Birth'ers and Teabaggers help the Democrats by make the GOP look idiotic.
Lincoln

United States

#875425 Mar 18, 2013
correction -

Birth'ers and Teabaggers help the Democrats by making the GOP look idiotic.

Since: Sep 09

ISTANBUL

#875427 Mar 18, 2013
WHAT DID THE WORLD SAY ABOUT LIAR-MENIANS,THE BETRAYED NATION TO EVERYBODY?

Armenians have excited bad thoughts since ancient time and there is no doubt that there have been a number of reasons for that, if not such thought would never have developed on the whole people and in different periods…

…only Armenians are able to cause a sensation by any reason. In case they are not allowed to any house, or their mean plans are revealed or their thieves are brought to trial they not only cause sensation themselves but also involve the most stupid and betraying people of other nations to this process.

Russian investigator V.L.Velichko. from the work "Caucasus"
"Armenians destroyed Georgian temples and monasteries, scraped Georgian scripts on the stones and removed the stone from the establishment and replace them with Armenian scripts.

Georgian writer and activist I.Chavchavadze

Do not allow the resettlement of Armenians to the Russian lands. They are such people that will declare Russia their native lands in ten years after having been settled.

From the letter of A.S.Griboyedov addressed to Russian emperor.
Armenia did not make any contribution to the world history, its name was the geographical term inhabited by Armenians and was the place of conflict settlement of strong states-Assyria, Midia, Iran, Greece, Mongolia and Russia.

P. Kerop Patkanov. Van inscriptions and their significance for the history of Minor Asia. 1981, pp. 36-37, imitated from the book of Magda Neyman "Armenia", 1899.

I have never managed to get to grips with them. Their cunning is too foul, meanness too unbearable and infamy too regretful.

French traveler Count De-Sholye
Armenians tried to suck blood of the local inhabitants.

Not satisfied with that new arrived Armenians conducted the policy of spoiling the fame of the local Muslim population to further drive them out from the lands and settle in these regions.

Russian investigator V.L.Velichko. Russian affair and inter-tribe issues.

Complete set of publicistic works. Volume 1 , 1904.
1 million out of 1 million and 300 thousand of Armenians, residing in Transcaucasia were not aboriginal residents and they came there from our lands.

N.I.Shavrov. New challenges to Russian business in the Transcaucasus - upcoming sale of Mugan to aliens. S-Petersburg. 1911, p. 59-61.

That church was the nest of false money coiners for a definite period. I regard this monastery rather as a political center than a religious one.

French scientist de-Ban. On a visit to the Echmiadzin church.
Have you ever heard of the national hero of Armenia?

Where was there struggle for freedom reflected? Nowhere! Their national heroes have rather been the executers of Armenian people than their liberators.

Memoirs of Russian diplomat general Mayevsky From the book "Mass bloodshed committed by Armenians".

The corpses of Muslim peasants stuck to bayonets, cut parts of body and disemboweled internals were scattered on the roads leading to the villages…

There were of mainly women or children! Rulers and property owners arranged the murders and Armenian army committed them.

Deep holes were dug and innocent people cut like animals were thrown into it one by one.

Armenians responsible for murder filled a house with eighty Muslims and cut their heads off.

From the report of Colonel-lieutenant Gryaznov on Arzindjan bloodsheds of 1915.

Armenian executers killed Muslims with bayonets and axes in the areas surrounding Arzindjan on March 11-12.

These barbarians mainly threw their victims to the holes dug for their ominous plans.

My aide counted 200 of such ditches and the crimes were uncovered.

From the information of 1915 of Russian army general L.Odishe Litsenze
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#875430 Mar 18, 2013
Rand Paul quietly introduces "life at conception bill."
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#875431 Mar 18, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
To govern someone is to override their own wishes; they wants to do X, but government commands them to do Y. Likewise, to enslave someone is to override their own plans; they wants to be an Econ Professor and columnist, but the slave-owner commands him to pick cotton, and gets his friends in government to return him for a whipping, should he manage to escape. Such close similarity of meaning ought to give the one verb an entry in the thesaurus for the other, but I found none, at thesaurus.com . Under "govern," the site shows various words of similar meaning including "call the shots," "hold dominion" and even "tyrannize", but not "enslave." Under "enslave," it shows among others "coerce," "compel" and “subjugate” but not "govern." I wonder why not, but discount any theory suggesting that thesaurus compilers got together to deceive students of the language. Never attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity; and here, the error may even be innocent. Everyone is so conditioned by government's propaganda machine to believe that governance is beneficial but slavery is shocking, I'm happy, here to repair the omission.
Your parents governed your growth from a child to an adult, did they enslave you? As with most all words the definition can vary determined by the use. To govern is to oversee a functioning body, not dictate but make sure everyone plays by the rules. To enslave is to is to physically possess a person against their will, but I'm quite sure you truly knew the difference. Without a governing body we'd be degraded to less than an animal. Even animals such a monkeys, lions, ect...live under governance of a social hierarchy, hence dominate male, matriarch, & the phrase"king of the jungle." Without governance this would be a kill at will society & I doubt you are really built to live that life, shit I doubt anybody living is!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#875434 Mar 18, 2013
Anyone else watching 'The Bible' on the History Channel?

So my wife and I are watching and they are at the part where Jesus is tempted by Satan, and my wife goes omg he looks just like Obama. Apparently we were not the only ones who thought so -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22950...

'Right-wing commentator and radio-host Glenn Beck first pointed out the eerie similarity on Saturday, tweeting,'Anyone else think the Devil in #TheBible Sunday on History Channel looks exactly like That Guy?'

Others were simply struck by the clear physical match.'

---

What do you all think? Right down to the mole on his chin.

I wonder if Carol was a consultant on the project?

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#875435 Mar 18, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I was talking about you libtards now wanting mandatory paid paternity leave. You libtards are truly insane!! Getting worse by the day too!
In WV, it would be true insanity to decide which family member is actually the father.

Aspers, PA

#875436 Mar 18, 2013
Navy Corpseman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Obama's friends fund him $2,000,000 to make his pertinent documents disapear?They know Obama is an IMPOSTER and a fraud!
This is where the insideous kickbacks from the unions,and his Chicago street thugs for votes!
I am too angry to finish this post!
What documents are those?

Transcripts? All transcripts are seal & are released only with permission.

Aspers, PA

#875437 Mar 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S. Senator Rand Paul - 1
Heinrich Himmler Holder - 0
Rand Paul is an idiot.

He was so stupid he didn't know the President just can't go around the country killing people whenever he wants.

And this is the rabid right's pick to be President?

What a joke.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#875438 Mar 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
In WV, it would be true insanity to decide which family member is actually the father.
Well, you can't use DNA and be 100%, what else could they use?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#875439 Mar 18, 2013
So no one else is watching 'The Bible' on this thread? Just Homer. OK
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875440 Mar 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Rand Paul quietly introduces "life at conception bill."
Oh fer kerrrists sake. These jokers don't know what to do with themselves. One moment they say they must stop the anti abortion, anti women, anti gay stuff.
Next moment, they have a new bill against women.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875441 Mar 18, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Anyone else watching 'The Bible' on the History Channel?
So my wife and I are watching and they are at the part where Jesus is tempted by Satan, and my wife goes omg he looks just like Obama. Apparently we were not the only ones who thought so -
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22950...
'Right-wing commentator and radio-host Glenn Beck first pointed out the eerie similarity on Saturday, tweeting,'Anyone else think the Devil in #TheBible Sunday on History Channel looks exactly like That Guy?'
Others were simply struck by the clear physical match.'
---
What do you all think? Right down to the mole on his chin.
I wonder if Carol was a consultant on the project?
Are you serious?
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

#875442 Mar 18, 2013
The GOP growth and opportunity report
is out today.
Much of it I agree with, and some of it I do not.

One thing is for sure....reform is needed.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875443 Mar 18, 2013
At CPAC, The Marriage Fight Is Over

Opponents of gay rights spoke to a nearly empty room, while supporters had a standing room-only crowd.“We cannot be at war with America on issues of fairness, on issues of equality,” conservative Washington Post blogger Jennifer Rubin says.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/chrisgeidner/at-cpac-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Homo Erectus 49,367
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Jacques Ottawa 182,194
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 47 min scirocco 68,914
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 51,305
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr L Morales 411
Holiday Greetings 7 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?