Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,269)

Showing posts 805,361 - 805,380 of1,073,378
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
remind me, who passed the Sequestration act in the House?
who voted for the Sequestration act in the senate?
before President Obama signed the Sequestration Act, I do believe it had to pass in Congress first.
Sequestration, Obama's idea, was the only way to get Obama to agree to any spending restraint, so why not vote for it?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
remind me, who passed the Sequestration act in the House?
who voted for the Sequestration act in the senate?
before President Obama signed the Sequestration Act, I do believe it had to pass in Congress first.
As a side note, Galt is very familiar with Elmont, a distinctly lower middle class suburb of NYC, and sympathizes with anyone forced to live there.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so you don't like cats?
Cats are for women, but you failed to note that you were mocking friendly fire from a grizzled African-American war hero, not the real Carol.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh lord woman. you can't use food stamps to go to the gym.
but you can do this....
http://www.silversneakers.com/
or rather; you probably should do that since someone else will be paying for it.
Silver Sneakers is paid for by the insurance premiums paid by the participant, not by "someone else."

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Very prudent of you to have bought your clothes at thrift stores. I too look for treasures there. Quite often. Finding inexpensive brand names and bargain hunting is something I find rewarding and fun.
But you have no idea the circumstances behind the few students in my class years ago who didn't look like they were wearing thrift store name brands or their family situation.
Which also makes you presumptive.
Abusing the system is an everyday occurrence. Not just in my classroom years ago. It's even worse now.
Want to talk about abuses to the system?

Let's talk defense contractors, Big Ag / Big Pharm subsidies, offshore tax-loopholes, Medicare Part D, Carbon credit swapping, the Alphabet soup of Federal agencies, and Mitt Romney's dancing horse.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But Obama lost that battle because nobody cares about sequestration.
This is a little like trying to teach an Irish Setter to sew. Nobody cared about icebergs either, moron.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
So, um, now that you're blonde may I nuzzle some of that Irish gold of yours? I didn't realize it was St Patrick's Day, and now that I know, I'm driven to find a beautiful redhead to share me Lucky Charms with...
Did you know that condoms were illegal in Ireland until the '80's? Apparently they're a common topic of humor there still. http://youtu.be/zqIEZCRjR_A

I'm really not looking for a pot of gold, or even a rainbow, but I surely would enjoy a little more sunshine.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a little like trying to teach an Irish Setter to sew. Nobody cared about icebergs either, moron.
Icebergs are not a problem unless the captain of the ship is an arrogant fool, like Obama charging full speed into the iceberg of massive debt.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Hi Sister Kathryn Lust!
"This is me"? Which One?
Your 2nd Post: Answer:
The idiot you've been replying to, flat-head!
The FAKE New Yawk is debil, Lotta Lenya.
And you called her foamy. She sure as shyzer is!
HaHaaaHaaaa ... Either you're not very bright, gingerbread!
Or not very slick at concealing your feigned ignorance.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Your delusions and confusions are duly noted.

And you, darlin', are every idiot I've ever replied to...probably.

Unless you are also me....anything is possible.

Next...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
There is almost no chance that the Republicans will lose control of the House in 2014, meaning that Obama will be crippled for the balance of his current term.
Republicans are almost sure to gain ground in the Senate in 2014, although gaining control will be a challenge.
They're gonna fall like dominoes in the house pal and the senate will remain (D).

You'll be dead before the Republican party regains the confidence of the American voters and if the R's continue to put idiot Palin on display, your grandkids will also be laying in the family plot.

Sarah Palin is about 50% responsible for Obama's historic 2008 victory__Hah, can you believe that after touting family values her own daughter was preggers and John McCain's campaign never learned about it? Palin was never vetted until after McCain announced her as his running mate.

Those are the sort of mutts that you want operating the greatest nation in history?

Oh and BTW oil rich Dubai-UAE has just completed the worlds largest solar farm with no American tax dollars or incentives.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"cocked hats and droopy drawers" are you saying that all kids who receive free lunch are black?
Of course you agree with her, white supremacists think alike.
Absolutely not. There should be no 'free lunch' every child should bring their own from home
I am about as close to a "White Supremeist", as you are to a job in the private sector??
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Cats are for women, but you failed to note that you were mocking friendly fire from a grizzled African-American war hero, not the real Carol.
failed? lol

not hardly dense one. the war hero has a much better FOXless vocabulary.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Big story! Do you know what's really happening in Cyprus right now??

Where will they go from here?

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/03/eu-raids-...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Silver Sneakers is paid for by the insurance premiums paid by the participant, not by "someone else."
SilverSneakers is a benefit offered to members of many Medicare plans across the U.S.

http://www.silversneakers.com/TellMeEverythin...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Sounds like more of the same stupidity from Nobraina. A few months back you said Obama couldn't possibly win, and the Repugnants would sweep the Senate and House.

Reality bites you nitwits again, as Dems won the Presidency, gained in the Senate, and picked up 8 House seats, Dems receiving more total votes in the House than the Repugnants.

And you've been a constipated whiner since Nov 6th.

That about covers it, eh??

BTW, who pays you for all the time you waste here?? Or is it because you have no family or friends?

I thought so.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
There is almost no chance that the Republicans will lose control of the House in 2014, meaning that Obama will be crippled for the balance of his current term.
Republicans are almost sure to gain ground in the Senate in 2014, although gaining control will be a challenge.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Yet it's funny how the American voters, in all their wisdom, chose Obama over the feckless andMom Jeans wearing Mitt the Twit, eh??

You remain what you have always been, a lonely, bitter old man who hates everyone that doesn't have to live your sad, barren life of Topix and Depends.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Icebergs are not a problem unless the captain of the ship is an arrogant fool, like Obama charging full speed into the iceberg of massive debt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

So, you're telling us you have a houseful of cats.

No surprise there. I'll wager you're Queen Latifah to your herd of cats!! Especially after they poked claw holes in your Sarah Palin life like blow up doll!!
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not. But does that mean you believe abuses in the entitlement programs are nonexistent?
i live in a county, though with the smallest population of any in the state, that has the highest per capita payout of 'entitlement' benefits (with nary a minority to be found); and i can assure you that to achieve that high payout a good part of them are abusing the system to the max.

so to answer your question: no.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see it? But I'd certainly like to...
hey! just because i have large hands.....!

so are you the real carol or the real carol?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
I’m pretty optimistic about the Senate in 2014!! After Four Years Liberals are actually putting forth a Budget whether than Lip Service!! Now Liberals running in 2014 will actually have to defend their party’s Radical ‘Tax/Spend ‘agenda!! There’s Light at the other End!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 805,361 - 805,380 of1,073,378
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

109 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Women of war The powerful portraits of Aleppo’s... 4 min Damien Gayle 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min PEllen 97,459
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min HPV 48,706
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Brian_G 45,612
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min voice of peace 67,555
Zip Coon Sing Along LOL 36 min You Tube 1
Amy 7-14 47 min PEllen 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE