Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#875355 Mar 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no proof as to any of that being true.
and why is that? birthers can't afford a real document analyst?
Nobody has ever had access to the actual document, assuming that it exists. One cannot examine a document that has never been produced.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#875356 Mar 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jerk-In-Chief always presents a black & white image.
Color adds depth, something the Boy Messiah cannot fake.
Not only that, but texture of the paper, watermarks, signature impressions, etc.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#875357 Mar 17, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
And it's great that they do!!
Many school districts need a lot of guidance, having nitwits like you living there with your fat wife and kids.
BTW, the Feds pay for most of it. So suck that.
<quoted text>
I have yet to see an under- or malnourished illegal sneaking into the country. They are not suffering from lack of food when they get here and many end up fat after working the system to live a life of plenty off the backs of real, legal citizens.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/155735/blacks-like...

Try living in the zones where they come across at, fool, and you'll see the drain and damage firsthand.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#875358 Mar 17, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Fast and Furious?
So? Executive Privilege!
I call it treason.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#875359 Mar 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is insults you are looking for then look into your vanity mirror for something insulting.
If you interpret my factual observations to be insulting then so be it. It is what it is.
I see you have no concept of what constitutes a relevant response.
You have yet to make a factual observation.
Flatulent, yes. Factual, no.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#875360 Mar 17, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah P always appears photoshopped
You're used to those patchouli / B.O. smelling liberal hags, when a real woman comes along, you're incredulous.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#875361 Mar 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Now that I'm a minority I expect those Hispanics to get jobs, pay taxes and support my life of leisure. I expect welfare, SNAP, free meals at Headstart and k thru 12, subsidized housing, free health care, phone and college education. That's gonna get expensive AND I expect grovelling respect in the face of my hostile contempt and lack of gratitude.:p
So, in essence, you've lowered yourself to what you perceive as 'their' level.

Well played.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#875362 Mar 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives have no problem with drones as military weapons, but have serious problems with drones used to spy on and/or eliminate domestic political opposition.
Does the president have the constitutional authority to send a drone-launched Hellfire missile through your kitchen — you, a good citizen of Topeka to whom POTUS might have taken a dislike — while you’re cooking up a pot roast?

The constituency of those who could not give this question a straight answer is exceedingly small. Unfortunately, among them is Attorney General Eric Holder. Enter the foil. He told a Senate hearing that such an execution would not be “appropriate.”

“Appropriate” being a bureaucratic word meaning nothing, Holder’s answer was a PR disaster. The correct response, of course, is: Absent an active civil war on U.S. soil (of the kind not seen in 150 years) or a jihadist invasion from Saskatchewan led by the Topeka pot-roaster, the answer is no.

The hypotheticals being inconceivable, Paul’s performance was both theatrically brilliant and substantively irrelevant.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/343022...

so what kind of conservative were you referring to? seems not all conservatives need to play to the hypothetical so the base can say: bad Obama!

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#875363 Mar 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Try harder. This post was horribly inept and unconvincing.
Translation: Use smaller, and fewer, words. Posts are to be kept free of uncomfortable facts, and avoid contradictions of [shinningelectr0n's] worldview.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#875364 Mar 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has ever had access to the actual document, assuming that it exists. One cannot examine a document that has never been produced.
well that really explains why nutjob birther lawyers try to get courts to accept the 'opinion' of so called document analysts who call it a fake.

so how can they do that if all they've ever seen is a PDF or a JPG?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#875365 Mar 17, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're used to those patchouli / B.O. smelling liberal hags, when a real woman comes along, you're incredulous.
Lincoln/Patrick has limited interest in women in the usual sense.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#875366 Mar 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the president have the constitutional authority to send a drone-launched Hellfire missile through your kitchen — you, a good citizen of Topeka to whom POTUS might have taken a dislike — while you’re cooking up a pot roast?
The constituency of those who could not give this question a straight answer is exceedingly small. Unfortunately, among them is Attorney General Eric Holder. Enter the foil. He told a Senate hearing that such an execution would not be “appropriate.”
“Appropriate” being a bureaucratic word meaning nothing, Holder’s answer was a PR disaster. The correct response, of course, is: Absent an active civil war on U.S. soil (of the kind not seen in 150 years) or a jihadist invasion from Saskatchewan led by the Topeka pot-roaster, the answer is no.
The hypotheticals being inconceivable, Paul’s performance was both theatrically brilliant and substantively irrelevant.
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/343022...
so what kind of conservative were you referring to? seems not all conservatives need to play to the hypothetical so the base can say: bad Obama!
The fact that Holder cannot give a straight answer is disturbing.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#875367 Mar 17, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you have no concept of what constitutes a relevant response.
You have yet to make a factual observation.
Flatulent, yes. Factual, no.
...says the Den Mother of delinquents just in passing...

Have another beer and keep passing on your lice infested threadbare trailer sofa...
carol

Orlando, FL

#875368 Mar 17, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>In 5:21 and 22 Jesus says, "For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. You have heard that it was said to the men of old,'You shall not kill; and whoever kills shall be liable to judgment.' But I say to you that every one who is angry with his brother shall be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother shall be liable to the council, and whoever says,‘Thou fool,’ shall be in danger of Hell fire.”
I'm just quoting from the red print...I read the book.
I've been called everything from a moron to a racist by almost every liberal on here including yourself for simply stating what I believe to be true. Insults aren't my style but pointing out the obvious is. My posts have nothing to do with anger and everything to do with frustration.

Also, never having been angry with a fellow Christian or calling them a fool, this scripture doesn't apply either. Biblically speaking, "brothers" and "sisters" are believers in Christ.

My hope is personal freedoms and freedom of choice will prevail in this country and a nation looking to God as the source of all our blessings and the supplier of all our needs. Not big government or ungodliness in the form of self-importance and in the guise of taking away one's dignity for votes.

Lapeer, MI

#875369 Mar 17, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>So, in essence, you've lowered yourself to what you perceive as 'their' level.
Well played.
If anyone could, you should be the one to appreciate cynical wordplay. And here you are posting like a dog hiding a sidewalk sausage beneath its tail.

You are man's best friend:>

Lapeer, MI

#875370 Mar 17, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Translation: Use smaller, and fewer, words. Posts are to be kept free of uncomfortable facts, and avoid contradictions of [shinningelectr0n's] worldview.
Your translations need translations.

By a sober translator.
DEATH

West Jordan, UT

#875372 Mar 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your translations need translations.
By a sober translator.
TONIGHT, MY DEAR, I'LL TAKE HER FROM YOU IN A HORRIBLE WAY. WHAT WILL YOU DO THEN WITHOUT SOMEONE TO CLEAN YOUR BAG... REPLACE YOUR CATHETER?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#875373 Mar 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
well that really explains why nutjob birther lawyers try to get courts to accept the 'opinion' of so called document analysts who call it a fake.
so how can they do that if all they've ever seen is a PDF or a JPG?
Perhaps because the forgery is so inept that it is obvious even on a pdf. Or perhaps to force production of the actual document.
carol

Orlando, FL

#875374 Mar 17, 2013
Also, everyone keeps talking about the religious right. What about the religious left?

They may support the wrong ideology but there is still a religious left.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#875375 Mar 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that Holder cannot give a straight answer is disturbing.
disturbing maybe, but far from indicative of some conspiracy to kill tea party members, as Mr. Krauthammer has indicated on more than one occasion.

Krauthammer: Of all issues, Rand Paul’s drone concern ‘most ridiculous and absurd’

On this weekend’s broadcast of the syndicated “Inside Washington” television program, conservative Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer blasted Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul’s recent filibuster and mocked the idea of a drone attack on United States soil.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/10/krauthammer...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min Ralph 98,853
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min hello 49,189
amy 12-20 20 min Ralph 4
At least 3 wounded in South Side shootings 25 min reality is a crutch 1
abby 12-20 26 min Ralph 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min Jacques Ottawa 181,802
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr boundary painter 362
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler