Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#875346 Mar 17, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah P always appears photoshopped
The Jerk-In-Chief always presents a black & white image.

Color adds depth, something the Boy Messiah cannot fake.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#875347 Mar 17, 2013
No more visiting the White House thanks to the community organizer?

If it were Bush who closed the White House to tourists Liberals would be screaming "impeach him".

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites!

Westerville, OH

#875349 Mar 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>What party? Obama has killed the Republican party with help from south of the border. Get used to America being run by drug lords.
Fast and Furious?

So? Executive Privilege!

Westerville, OH

#875351 Mar 17, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again.

You're proof that stupidity is rampant among your ilk.

Works fo rme, most Americans hate folks like you!!

Which is why the Repugs are folding on immigration, slowly but surely.

But they created so much mistrust among hispanics, most of whom are citizens, it won't help them. And they're voting in record numbers.

Not good news for you hate filled fools.
Democrats create the KKK!

Westerville, OH

#875352 Mar 17, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again.

You're proof that stupidity is rampant among your ilk.

Works fo rme, most Americans hate folks like you!!

Which is why the Repugs are folding on immigration, slowly but surely.

But they created so much mistrust among hispanics, most of whom are citizens, it won't help them. And they're voting in record numbers.

Not good news for you hate filled fools.
Democrats created abortion with the sole purpose of killing black babies, so said the abortion founder in front of the Supreme Court: Margaret Sanger

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#875353 Mar 17, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
No more visiting the White House thanks to the community organizer?
If it were Bush who closed the White House to tourists Liberals would be screaming "impeach him".
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites!
Your right they would.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#875354 Mar 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
so conservatives like drones and liberals don't is hypocrisy?
Conservatives have no problem with drones as military weapons, but have serious problems with drones used to spy on and/or eliminate domestic political opposition.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#875355 Mar 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no proof as to any of that being true.
and why is that? birthers can't afford a real document analyst?
Nobody has ever had access to the actual document, assuming that it exists. One cannot examine a document that has never been produced.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#875356 Mar 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jerk-In-Chief always presents a black & white image.
Color adds depth, something the Boy Messiah cannot fake.
Not only that, but texture of the paper, watermarks, signature impressions, etc.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#875357 Mar 17, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
And it's great that they do!!
Many school districts need a lot of guidance, having nitwits like you living there with your fat wife and kids.
BTW, the Feds pay for most of it. So suck that.
<quoted text>
I have yet to see an under- or malnourished illegal sneaking into the country. They are not suffering from lack of food when they get here and many end up fat after working the system to live a life of plenty off the backs of real, legal citizens.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/155735/blacks-like...

Try living in the zones where they come across at, fool, and you'll see the drain and damage firsthand.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#875358 Mar 17, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Fast and Furious?
So? Executive Privilege!
I call it treason.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#875359 Mar 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is insults you are looking for then look into your vanity mirror for something insulting.
If you interpret my factual observations to be insulting then so be it. It is what it is.
I see you have no concept of what constitutes a relevant response.
You have yet to make a factual observation.
Flatulent, yes. Factual, no.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#875360 Mar 17, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah P always appears photoshopped
You're used to those patchouli / B.O. smelling liberal hags, when a real woman comes along, you're incredulous.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#875361 Mar 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Now that I'm a minority I expect those Hispanics to get jobs, pay taxes and support my life of leisure. I expect welfare, SNAP, free meals at Headstart and k thru 12, subsidized housing, free health care, phone and college education. That's gonna get expensive AND I expect grovelling respect in the face of my hostile contempt and lack of gratitude.:p
So, in essence, you've lowered yourself to what you perceive as 'their' level.

Well played.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#875362 Mar 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives have no problem with drones as military weapons, but have serious problems with drones used to spy on and/or eliminate domestic political opposition.
Does the president have the constitutional authority to send a drone-launched Hellfire missile through your kitchen — you, a good citizen of Topeka to whom POTUS might have taken a dislike — while you’re cooking up a pot roast?

The constituency of those who could not give this question a straight answer is exceedingly small. Unfortunately, among them is Attorney General Eric Holder. Enter the foil. He told a Senate hearing that such an execution would not be “appropriate.”

“Appropriate” being a bureaucratic word meaning nothing, Holder’s answer was a PR disaster. The correct response, of course, is: Absent an active civil war on U.S. soil (of the kind not seen in 150 years) or a jihadist invasion from Saskatchewan led by the Topeka pot-roaster, the answer is no.

The hypotheticals being inconceivable, Paul’s performance was both theatrically brilliant and substantively irrelevant.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/343022...

so what kind of conservative were you referring to? seems not all conservatives need to play to the hypothetical so the base can say: bad Obama!

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#875363 Mar 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Try harder. This post was horribly inept and unconvincing.
Translation: Use smaller, and fewer, words. Posts are to be kept free of uncomfortable facts, and avoid contradictions of [shinningelectr0n's] worldview.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#875364 Mar 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has ever had access to the actual document, assuming that it exists. One cannot examine a document that has never been produced.
well that really explains why nutjob birther lawyers try to get courts to accept the 'opinion' of so called document analysts who call it a fake.

so how can they do that if all they've ever seen is a PDF or a JPG?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#875365 Mar 17, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You're used to those patchouli / B.O. smelling liberal hags, when a real woman comes along, you're incredulous.
Lincoln/Patrick has limited interest in women in the usual sense.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#875366 Mar 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the president have the constitutional authority to send a drone-launched Hellfire missile through your kitchen — you, a good citizen of Topeka to whom POTUS might have taken a dislike — while you’re cooking up a pot roast?
The constituency of those who could not give this question a straight answer is exceedingly small. Unfortunately, among them is Attorney General Eric Holder. Enter the foil. He told a Senate hearing that such an execution would not be “appropriate.”
“Appropriate” being a bureaucratic word meaning nothing, Holder’s answer was a PR disaster. The correct response, of course, is: Absent an active civil war on U.S. soil (of the kind not seen in 150 years) or a jihadist invasion from Saskatchewan led by the Topeka pot-roaster, the answer is no.
The hypotheticals being inconceivable, Paul’s performance was both theatrically brilliant and substantively irrelevant.
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/343022...
so what kind of conservative were you referring to? seems not all conservatives need to play to the hypothetical so the base can say: bad Obama!
The fact that Holder cannot give a straight answer is disturbing.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#875367 Mar 17, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you have no concept of what constitutes a relevant response.
You have yet to make a factual observation.
Flatulent, yes. Factual, no.
...says the Den Mother of delinquents just in passing...

Have another beer and keep passing on your lice infested threadbare trailer sofa...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! 18 min NO CANADA OIL TO ... 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min Cali Girl 2014 51,233
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Ottawa 180,587
Need a business partner. 1 hr bulbul 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Always Smile 4,858
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 48,357
Ferguson authorities seem to be waiting 1 hr hands on AR 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr author author 98,673
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Predictions for Bears' Week 12 Matchup
NBC Sports 7:46 AM
Jay Cutler wants to keep on rolling (out)
NBC Sports11:16 AM
Colts rule out Dwayne Allen and Gosder Cherilus
NBC Sports12:50 PM
Rob Gronkowski fined $8,268 for bouncer move
NFL 1:30 PM
Colt McCoy 'pushing' Robert Griffin III, Gruden says