Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
805,301 - 805,320 of 1,084,006 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Are you laughing at the amount they paid or that they're stupid enough to pay at all?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The kids she noticed were hispanic or black. She'd be happy if they came to school in rags and holes in their shoes, starving with rotten teeth so that the white kids can point at them and bully them. Or perhaps the poor kids should be made to wear a big red P on their shirts so everyone will know who they are.
Oh, for heaven's sake, Lily. At least try to get some perspective.

Next you'll be saying I wanted to throw them off a cliff.

What is it with you liberals thinking you're the only ones with a heart and demonize conservatives to the point of hysteria?

We disagree on politics, Lily. Not compassion.

The poor have always been among us. They will continue to be among us. You can't help people who don't want or can't help themselves.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Carol said that those who take others names are insecure and communist,
gfy troll
I said they are trying to silence free speech which is a communist tactic.

At least get it right.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are either incapable of comprehending the process of sequestration or how it got to that point. Here's a hint; it was a compromise to the Republicans.
The sequestration is deliberatly unpalatable to both sides; that is the whole point. It is the Republicans who will not compromise.
And for the sake of leosanus, please correct your spelling of "deliberately" before she retaliates by popping out another illegitimate baby for your lowlife-feeding political party.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
gfy troll
What does this mean...that you ARE really lily waxman? You do fit the insecure and communist part; that's for sure. Have another drink; it's almost noon! LOL
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>If this is the Carol from Orlando whom I agree with most of the time, I agree with this post. Receiving Free Lunches in designer clothes is truly an oxymoron. I would tell them to take their cocked hats and droopy drawers home, and eat lunch there.
Only one or two in question actually looked very nice in their expensive-looking clothes and Nike tennis shoes.

Which, compared to other students who didn't look quite so fortunate and didn't get a free lunch, it certainly did seem like an oxymoron.

But like I told the other poster, the abuses in the system didn't start in my classroom years ago.

They've been ongoing and have gotten much worse.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still trying to get my head around your defending millions of dollars spent on studying shrimp on treadmills and obese lesbians.
You lost credibility with the rest of your post after that.
Dumb carol, once again, announces to god and everybody her (mis)understanding of research and development. With her/his lot, it's always, "Why bother getting an education when you can always go online 24/7 and just lie, lie, lie about having one."
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
This Headline so true… Obama’s:’ White House 'open to rich, closed to poor' The People’s house has been close to Poor/Middle Class, but’ Open ‘ if you donate 500.000 to Obama not only do you get access but a seat at the table that’s the… Chicago Way!!
Ummm hmmm...

...but most liberals actually believe conservatives have it backwards....
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I said they are trying to silence free speech which is a communist tactic.
At least get it right.
Well, I supppose new yawk was just doing the same thing... but that was different, "he" was dirty. I'm just trying to be fair, mind you, but there's "free speech" and then again there's "FREE speech."
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are either incapable of comprehending the process of sequestration or how it got to that point. Here's a hint; it was a compromise to the Republicans.
The sequestration is deliberatly unpalatable to both sides; that is the whole point. It is the Republicans who will not compromise.
Republicans met the president halfway once and he didn't fulfil his promise the first time.

Why under God's green earth would they agree to even more taxes before he agrees to cuting the budget which he was REQUIRED to do under the sequestration act?

And why would sequestration have passed unanimously in both the House and the Senate minus 2 votes if Republicans believed for one second the president wouldn't do what was REQUIRED of him by law to do to avoid the sequestration?

The president WANTED the sequestration to happen as a political ploy to blame the republicans. It just backfired.

Are you living in the same world as the rest of us?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm hmmm...
Wait... that's not true either... I meant to say most liberals seem to believe conservatives LIKE it backwards. I don't, I like to see what's coming.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not so much hateful as exposing the status quo.
Palin just isn't your typical politician or public speaker.
If you can get past her delivery, she actually has something to say.
Yeah, sure she does, dumb carol. She says that Paul Revere went riding through New Hampshire while firing a musket over his head telling the British that "we" weren't giving up our second amendment rights...was that all she said, dumb historian?

She also said that Africa was a country; she could see Russia from her porch; abstinence only was the best way to go for her never married reality-tv-sucking-never-marri ed teen daughter and her son that filed for divorce after nineteen months of marriage and a seventeen month old son...dumb carol family values?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

"Designer" = chinee
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The kids she noticed were hispanic or black. She'd be happy if they came to school in rags and holes in their shoes, starving with rotten teeth so that the white kids can point at them and bully them. Or perhaps the poor kids should be made to wear a big red P on their shirts so everyone will know who they are.
I don't recall Carol ever sharing where or when she taught beyond perhaps in vague terms__she was also a nurse at some point.

Her and hubby moved to Orlando from the Lakeland area at least five years ago__she's been on topix at least that long.

She's also apparently unaware that there are no longer food stamps but electronic cards that can easily be traced.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
gfy troll
lol Carol says lots of shit no one believes. Carol says she's a good, godly woman; God's book says she's worse than an infidel...who ya' gonna' believe?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

This administration is ‘Pay to Play’ but for the Stupid, Obama’s Low IQ voters ‘Freedom for Sale!! Liberals/Democrats ‘Constitution’ Obstacle, Bill of Rights, to be determine at a Later Date, WH/Obama’s motto ‘Money Talks Bull S**T Walks”
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm hmmm...
so has any other POTUS done that?

you already know the answer.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it was Herman Cain, on FOX, who 'heard' it from some other 'black republican'.
so, as usual, it will never emerge into the mainstream.
Maybe not. But does that mean you believe abuses in the entitlement programs are nonexistent?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>lol Carol says lots of shit no one believes. Carol says she's a good, godly woman; God's book says she's worse than an infidel...who ya' gonna' believe?
You don't know me anymore than I know you. But you're the one between the two of us who is arrogant enough to sit in judgment.

There's probably a pretty big stone nearby if you want to be the first one to get in the first shot.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>lol Carol says lots of shit no one believes. Carol says she's a good, godly woman; God's book says she's worse than an infidel...who ya' gonna' believe?
Holy crap I just saw your new picture. I knew it'd come to this, you bleached your hair! What were you thinking? I know, I know, you've had a little trouble reestablishing the ol' magic after the baby but I feel you're going too far to appease him. Men are all the same except when they're not. Well, I take a certain amount of comfort in knowing the rug is still red... it is, isn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Is In An Economic Lull 6 min reality is a crutch 1
Abby 7-31 8 min Cass 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min edogxxx 97,582
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Brian_G 45,903
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min Eric 68,445
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min LRS 175,151
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 41 min Nana4pali 68,064
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info