Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1252173 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875479 Mar 18, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2295082/Why-does-dev il-The-Bible-look-exactly-like -President-Obama.html
Decide for yourselves, does Satan look like Obama right down to the mole on his chin or what?
Ok, now you've done it Homer. Carol is feverishly searching on when the next episode is appearing so she can TIVO it.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#875480 Mar 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not watching.
I can't imagine watching everyone begetting everyone. Must be rated at least R.
Not much begetting but a ton of killing. My wife was going to stop watching "It's so violent!"
TheIndependentMa joirty

Manchester, KY

#875481 Mar 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
ticticktiktictik; 15 mins to meltdown
Take your meds then.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#875482 Mar 18, 2013
After reading most of these early Posts there’s one thing you could never/ever accuse Liberals/Democrats of having ….A Deep Thought!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875483 Mar 18, 2013
carol wrote:
I see Obamas simply everywhere. One pops out from behind every bush, practically. It's downright eerie. No sooner am I settling down for some ironing and watching a movie, when Obama's face pops up on the screen. It's amazing how he looks so much like practically every black actor there is! I notice even that guy who is really the devil in that movie where they've put him in the crazy house for thinking he's the devil, except is turns out he really is, and everybody's been in hell all along ... um, looks really like Obama, except he's totally bald and has an earring. Really, really eerie ... makes you think, I'll tell ya ... then there's that movie where people are in an elevator, and there IS one black guy who they get you thinking REALLY is the debil, but then the REAL devil who is a middle-aged woman, and helpless looking, KILLS him horribly, and everybody in the elevator, except one person, maybe. Now that really is ridiculous -- a woman devil! But I did enjoy it that she killed off the guy that looked like Obama, as I put myself in her place and felt pretty good. I got so excited I didn't notice I'd scorched Melvin's pajamas, but he'll never notice, it's it's up under the armhole.
LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875484 Mar 18, 2013
TheIndependentMajoirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your meds then.
tictay, you first flo
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#875485 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
ticticktiktictik; 15 mins to meltdown
Did someone throw water on you and take your broom away?
TheIndependentMa joirty

Manchester, KY

#875486 Mar 18, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Not much begetting but a ton of killing. My wife was going to stop watching "It's so violent!"
The history of mankind is rife with it....always some idiot wanting to try ad start some lameazz duhm chit and all.

I'm still gonna like the new Pope though, I think it's cool the man has walked the walk of the meek, mild and poor, unswayed by the materialisTic "things" in life.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875487 Mar 18, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Not much begetting but a ton of killing. My wife was going to stop watching "It's so violent!"
Any rape scenes?(doing research for the rightwingers, they love that stuff)
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#875488 Mar 18, 2013
Responding to Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH) change of heart on the issue, Boehner said that he “appreciates” his friend’s new position, but insisted that “I believe that marriage is a union of a man and a woman” and predicted that he would not change his mind even if he found out that his own son is gay:
http://thinkprogress.org/
http://thinkpropoganda.org
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875489 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Huh, figured they'd have him cast as Jesus.
That's Hollywierd.
(Were he wearing red shoes? Deez dayz-everones duh debil lol)
No, that was the Pope, dummy (The Devil Wears Prada)

Do they sell Prada at BillyBobs Feed Store?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875490 Mar 18, 2013
TSM wrote:
After reading most of these early Posts there’s one thing you could never/ever accuse Liberals/Democrats of having ….A Deep Thought!!
Ok Deep Throat, thanks for them updates
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875491 Mar 18, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
Hey Gunner, if you're son/daughter was gay, would you be for gay marriage?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#875492 Mar 18, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2295082/Why-does-dev il-The-Bible-look-exactly-like -President-Obama.html
Decide for yourselves, does Satan look like Obama right down to the mole on his chin or what?
The guy's name is Mohamen Mehdi Quazanni and he looks nothing like Obama in real life. Interesting that The Bible mini-series has been in production for over four years so the guy might have been cast prior to the election.

Whatever__the character is spot on for Obama at 60ish.

Happy day after St Patricks day!
TheIndependentMa joirty

Manchester, KY

#875493 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
tictay, you first flo
Soweee, no need to here- it's Your meltdown, we see it's started, is yew Otay?
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#875494 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Ok Deep Throat, thanks for them updates
You're welcome, vacant cranium.
TheIndependentMa joirty

Manchester, KY

#875496 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
No, that was the Pope, dummy (The Devil Wears Prada)
Do they sell Prada at BillyBobs Feed Store?
See what ah mean Homer lol.

I don't know lousy-do tell, do they sell majikal wuby wed swippers at your favorite store?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875497 Mar 18, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Watched a movie the other night about a black church in the inner city that was going under and a shyster who was trying to buy the land behind their back for profit.
The shyster was also black and looked very much like Obama. Made the same comment to my husband.
He, too, was cool and smooth but with devious intentions.
Think cool and smooth with devious intentions is the similarity in typecasting for both movies.
shy·ster

/&#712;SH&#299;st& #601;r/
Noun

A person, esp. a lawyer, who uses unscrupulous, fraudulent, or deceptive methods in business.

(If the "shyster" was white and looked smooth and slick like Mitt Romney; you'd have said he was a clever businessman, afterall, Mitt never created a thing, all he did was fk people over to get rich)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875498 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Soweee, no need to here- it's Your meltdown, we see it's started, is yew Otay?
riktickrickitickitrakricktavi
TheIndependentMa joirty

Manchester, KY

#875499 Mar 18, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did someone throw water on you and take your broom away?
Let us know if they turn the flyin' monkeys into obamma faces!!!

By gosh that would just be going a little too far then..duhming down the dust bowl and the industrial age to flying derwoodisms lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min Go Blue Forever 99,920
Amy 7-6-15 13 min Mister Tonka 2
Abby 7-6-15 35 min Mister Tonka 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 192,431
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr nag 6,149
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr nag 1,671
aggy-6-30-15 3 hr RACE 14
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages