Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1236512 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#875437 Mar 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S. Senator Rand Paul - 1
Heinrich Himmler Holder - 0
Rand Paul is an idiot.

He was so stupid he didn't know the President just can't go around the country killing people whenever he wants.

And this is the rabid right's pick to be President?

What a joke.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#875438 Mar 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
In WV, it would be true insanity to decide which family member is actually the father.
Well, you can't use DNA and be 100%, what else could they use?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#875439 Mar 18, 2013
So no one else is watching 'The Bible' on this thread? Just Homer. OK
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875440 Mar 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Rand Paul quietly introduces "life at conception bill."
Oh fer kerrrists sake. These jokers don't know what to do with themselves. One moment they say they must stop the anti abortion, anti women, anti gay stuff.
Next moment, they have a new bill against women.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875441 Mar 18, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Anyone else watching 'The Bible' on the History Channel?
So my wife and I are watching and they are at the part where Jesus is tempted by Satan, and my wife goes omg he looks just like Obama. Apparently we were not the only ones who thought so -
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22950...
'Right-wing commentator and radio-host Glenn Beck first pointed out the eerie similarity on Saturday, tweeting,'Anyone else think the Devil in #TheBible Sunday on History Channel looks exactly like That Guy?'
Others were simply struck by the clear physical match.'
---
What do you all think? Right down to the mole on his chin.
I wonder if Carol was a consultant on the project?
Are you serious?
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

#875442 Mar 18, 2013
The GOP growth and opportunity report
is out today.
Much of it I agree with, and some of it I do not.

One thing is for sure....reform is needed.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875443 Mar 18, 2013
At CPAC, The Marriage Fight Is Over

Opponents of gay rights spoke to a nearly empty room, while supporters had a standing room-only crowd.“We cannot be at war with America on issues of fairness, on issues of equality,” conservative Washington Post blogger Jennifer Rubin says.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/chrisgeidner/at-cpac-...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875444 Mar 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul is an idiot.
He was so stupid he didn't know the President just can't go around the country killing people whenever he wants.
And this is the rabid right's pick to be President?
What a joke.
Let us hope they nominate him; in a couple of years it will be "send in the dummies" again and Hillary will give them a beatdown.
MaryTodd

Manchester, KY

#875445 Mar 18, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Birth'ers and Teabaggers help the Democrats by make the GOP look idiotic.
Do this dwess make me look fat?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875446 Mar 18, 2013
flack wrote:
The world has truly gone insane!!
Did you ever tell me what you found "thought provoking" about Sarah Palins CPAC speech?

BTW it was thought provoking for me as well; just might not be printable.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#875447 Mar 18, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Anyone else watching 'The Bible' on the History Channel?
So my wife and I are watching and they are at the part where Jesus is tempted by Satan, and my wife goes omg he looks just like Obama. Apparently we were not the only ones who thought so -
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22950...
'Right-wing commentator and radio-host Glenn Beck first pointed out the eerie similarity on Saturday, tweeting,'Anyone else think the Devil in #TheBible Sunday on History Channel looks exactly like That Guy?'
Others were simply struck by the clear physical match.'
---
What do you all think? Right down to the mole on his chin.
I wonder if Carol was a consultant on the project?
Really Homer? Now you're going to make me have to scope the series out further lol.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875448 Mar 18, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you can't use DNA and be 100%, what else could they use?
GOP Calling For Immigration Reform As Part Of Outreach To Minority Voters

WASHINGTON — The Republican National Committee will formally endorse immigration reform on Monday and outline plans for a $10 million outreach to minority groups – gay voters among them – as part of a multi-step roadmap designed to make the GOP more "welcoming and inclusive" for voters who overwhelmingly supported Democrats in 2012.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/18/gop-...

(Hey Carol? Perhaps you can get a parttime gig calling these people to tell them how stupid they are and stuff)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875449 Mar 18, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Homer? Now you're going to make me have to scope the series out further lol.
You'll have to take the sticks out of yer eyes ferst. tictic
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#875450 Mar 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul is an idiot.
He was so stupid he didn't know the President just can't go around the country killing people whenever he wants.
And this is the rabid right's pick to be President?
What a joke.
wahwahwahwah

CHRISTIE/PAUL 2016

Leadership that comprehends the word-

B-U-D-G-E-T

FOR America again-NOT drain and dwindle it!!!

3.25 years and counting down!

Duhmmy.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875451 Mar 18, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
So no one else is watching 'The Bible' on this thread? Just Homer. OK
Hot entertainment in Bethlehem PA? No St. Patricks Day celebrations there? The streets were filled with merrymakers all over town last night, even the dogs were painted green! Saw a girl all decked out in St. Patricks day gear; with her purse that said Venezuela! It was great! Black people, brown people, young and old and dogs; all united to celebrate St. Patricks Day.
truman

Boise, ID

#875452 Mar 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul is an idiot.
He was so stupid he didn't know the President just can't go around the country killing people whenever he wants.
And this is the rabid right's pick to be President?
What a joke.
Gee wonder if the fact that EVERY candidate the Right gets excited about is a sick joke and the fact that out of the last SIX elections they've lost The Popular Vote FIVE times could possibly be related?
Frankly they will be lucky to keep The House Much less win Nationally in 2016.
Lincoln

United States

#875455 Mar 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh fer kerrrists sake. These jokers don't know what to do with themselves. One moment they say they must stop the anti abortion, anti women, anti gay stuff.
Next moment, they have a new bill against women.
It is the republican plan to avoid being elected to public office :-)

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#875457 Mar 18, 2013
DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, UM, YOU SAYIN' YOU WANT COMPANY?
Always sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. That's another problem with queers, anything that walks is a potential 'soul mate'.
truman

Boise, ID

#875458 Mar 18, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
wahwahwahwah
CHRISTIE/PAUL 2016
Leadership that comprehends the word-
B-U-D-G-E-T
FOR America again-NOT drain and dwindle it!!!
3.25 years and counting down!
Duhmmy.
Dream on Conserva-Squid.
Prior to the Rights DEFEAT in Nov 2012 It was 'Hear us Coming!'
'One Term President'
'Were Taking back Our Country!'
Yeah Right.
Now what?
"Oh man in 2016 yer gonna get it!!Were makin a Come Back!..Really!!...We are
Hilarious.
carol

Orlando, FL

#875459 Mar 18, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Anyone else watching 'The Bible' on the History Channel?
So my wife and I are watching and they are at the part where Jesus is tempted by Satan, and my wife goes omg he looks just like Obama. Apparently we were not the only ones who thought so -
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22950...
'Right-wing commentator and radio-host Glenn Beck first pointed out the eerie similarity on Saturday, tweeting,'Anyone else think the Devil in #TheBible Sunday on History Channel looks exactly like That Guy?'
Others were simply struck by the clear physical match.'
---
What do you all think? Right down to the mole on his chin.
I wonder if Carol was a consultant on the project?
Watched a movie the other night about a black church in the inner city that was going under and a shyster who was trying to buy the land behind their back for profit.

The shyster was also black and looked very much like Obama. Made the same comment to my husband.

He, too, was cool and smooth but with devious intentions.

Think cool and smooth with devious intentions is the similarity in typecasting for both movies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Xavier Sex Scandal 26 min Sandy 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 53,604
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr FastandFurious 189,897
abby 6-2 3 hr Kuuipo 17
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 5 hr Magic Utah Uwear 55
amy 6-2 5 hr tiredofit 20
Crime161 murders in 151 days in Chicago - 46 in... 10 hr Jeff Davis 2
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]