Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#875379 Mar 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps because the forgery is so inept that it is obvious even on a pdf. Or perhaps to force production of the actual document.
We have received several e-mails today calling into question the validity of the PDF that the White House released, namely that there are embedded layers in the document. There are now several other people on the case. We looked into it and dismissed it.

The PDF is composed of multiple images. That’s correct. Using a photo editor or PDF viewer of your choice, you can extract this image data, view it, hide it, etc. But these layers, as they’re being called, aren’t layers in the traditional photo-editing sense of the word. They are, quite literally, pieces of image data that have been positioned in a PDF container. They appear as text but also contain glyphs, dots, lines, boxes, squiggles, and random garbage. They’re not combined or merged in any way. Quite simply, they look like they were created programmatically, not by a human.

What’s plausible is that somewhere along the way — from the scanning device to the PDF-creation software, both of which can perform OCR (optical character recognition)— these partial/pseudo-text images were created and saved. What’s not plausible is that the government spent all this time manufacturing Obama’s birth certificate only to commit the laughably rookie mistake of exporting the layers from Photoshop, or whatever photo editing software they are meant to have used. It’s likely that whoever scanned the birth certificate in Hawaii forgot to turn off the OCR setting on the scanner. Let’s leave it at that.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/265767/p...

and i don't think Obama feels threatened by failed birth court cases.
DEATH

West Jordan, UT

#875380 Mar 17, 2013
SHOW'S OVER FOR TONIGHT, KIDS, WANNA PLAY ANYWAY?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#875381 Mar 17, 2013
carol wrote:
Also, everyone keeps talking about the religious right. What about the religious left?
They may support the wrong ideology but there is still a religious left.
The religious left has big government as their God.

Religion does not belong in government, regardless of the perspective.
DEATH

West Jordan, UT

#875382 Mar 17, 2013
OH, I GET IT! "THE RELIGIOUS LEFT!" YOU'RE TALKIN' ABOUT THE JEWS AIN'T YOU, BITCH?
carol

Orlando, FL

#875383 Mar 17, 2013
I wish for every person in this country to have every opportunity to pursue their own happiness, for every person to do what they can to show compassion and for all of us to be content with what we have and with our stations in life.

But it's getting late. Night.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#875384 Mar 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
disturbing maybe, but far from indicative of some conspiracy to kill tea party members, as Mr. Krauthammer has indicated on more than one occasion.
Krauthammer: Of all issues, Rand Paul’s drone concern ‘most ridiculous and absurd’
On this weekend’s broadcast of the syndicated “Inside Washington” television program, conservative Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer blasted Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul’s recent filibuster and mocked the idea of a drone attack on United States soil.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/10/krauthammer...
So, why couldn't Holder just come out and admit that he made a mistake and that he wouldn't use a drone to liquidate Rush Limbaugh?

Krauthammer is one of the few remaining neocons, so his reaction to Rand Paul is expected.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#875385 Mar 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
We have received several e-mails today calling into question the validity of the PDF that the White House released, namely that there are embedded layers in the document. There are now several other people on the case. We looked into it and dismissed it.
The PDF is composed of multiple images. That’s correct. Using a photo editor or PDF viewer of your choice, you can extract this image data, view it, hide it, etc. But these layers, as they’re being called, aren’t layers in the traditional photo-editing sense of the word. They are, quite literally, pieces of image data that have been positioned in a PDF container. They appear as text but also contain glyphs, dots, lines, boxes, squiggles, and random garbage. They’re not combined or merged in any way. Quite simply, they look like they were created programmatically, not by a human.
What’s plausible is that somewhere along the way — from the scanning device to the PDF-creation software, both of which can perform OCR (optical character recognition)— these partial/pseudo-text images were created and saved. What’s not plausible is that the government spent all this time manufacturing Obama’s birth certificate only to commit the laughably rookie mistake of exporting the layers from Photoshop, or whatever photo editing software they are meant to have used. It’s likely that whoever scanned the birth certificate in Hawaii forgot to turn off the OCR setting on the scanner. Let’s leave it at that.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/265767/p...
and i don't think Obama feels threatened by failed birth court cases.
Ted Cruz for President.

The rules are...there are no rules.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#875386 Mar 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln/Patrick has limited interest in women in the usual sense.
That's a good thing, they'll eventually blow themselves into extinction.
DEATH

West Jordan, UT

#875387 Mar 17, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been called everything from a moron to a racist by almost every liberal on here including yourself for simply stating what I believe to be true. Insults aren't my style but pointing out the obvious is. My posts have nothing to do with anger and everything to do with frustration.
Also, never having been angry with a fellow Christian or calling them a fool, this scripture doesn't apply either. Biblically speaking, "brothers" and "sisters" are believers in Christ.
My hope is personal freedoms and freedom of choice will prevail in this country and a nation looking to God as the source of all our blessings and the supplier of all our needs. Not big government or ungodliness in the form of self-importance and in the guise of taking away one's dignity for votes.
YOU "ARE" A MORON, CAROL. YOUR POSTS HAVE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH BEING A LONELY, MIDDLE-AGED WOMAN ON THE VERGE OF DISAPPEARING INTO THE IGNOMINY OF OLD-AGE. IT'S AN OLD STORY, CAROL, LOOK AT THE ROMAN EMPIRE. HERE'S A BUNCH OF GUYS WHO OWN MORE POWER OVER THE POOR THAN ANYONE IN HISTORY. AND WHAT DO THEY DO? THEY CLING DESPERATELY TO IT AS THE WORLD ROLLS UNEMOTIONALLY OVER THEM. IT'S HEART-BREAKING, ISN'T IT? LIFE HAS NO MEANING... THE PURSUIT OF POWER IS MERELY A DIVERSION. ANYWAY, HONEY, TONIGHT YOU'RE GONNA DIE SO WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE ULTIMATELY?
DEATH

West Jordan, UT

#875388 Mar 17, 2013
carol wrote:
I wish for every person in this country to have every opportunity to pursue their own happiness, for every person to do what they can to show compassion and for all of us to be content with what we have and with our stations in life.
But it's getting late. Night.
AWWWW.. DON'T GO, CAROL... YOU FILTHY LIAR.
DEATH

West Jordan, UT

#875389 Mar 17, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good thing, they'll eventually blow themselves into extinction.
SO, UM, YOU SAYIN' YOU WANT COMPANY?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#875390 Mar 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why couldn't Holder just come out and admit that he made a mistake and that he wouldn't use a drone to liquidate Rush Limbaugh?
Krauthammer is one of the few remaining neocons, so his reaction to Rand Paul is expected.
Dear Senator Paul:

It has come to my attention that you have now asked an additional question: "Does the President have the authority to use a weaponized drone to kill an American not engaged in combat on American soil?" The answer to that question is no.

Sincerely,

Eric Holder

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/holders-l...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

West Jordan, UT

#875391 Mar 17, 2013
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, CAROL THINKS SHE CAN RUN FROM DEATH. "RUN, RUN, LITTLE GIRL! RUN TO THE LIGHT!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

West Jordan, UT

#875392 Mar 17, 2013
DEATH IS A KILLER, CAROL. YOU CAN'T RUN FROM ME. IT'S NOT PERSONAL. IT'S JUST LIFE.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

West Jordan, UT

#875393 Mar 17, 2013
WHEN A WOMAN STAYS UP UNTIL 1:30 TYPING AWAY ON AN INTERNET CHATROOM IT MEANS HER MARRIAGE IS ALREADY DEAD. WHY NOT JUST TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

West Jordan, UT

#875394 Mar 17, 2013
AND THEY WONDER HOW DEATH DOES HIS JOB

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#875395 Mar 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Cruz for President.
The rules are...there are no rules.
Cruz wasn't born here. Obama was. not that it matters. born of US citizen(s)= citizen.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#875396 Mar 17, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>So, in essence, you've lowered yourself to what you perceive as 'their' level.
Well played.
Hardly. I'd have to buy a fake ID first, otherwise I'd get laughed out of any welfare office.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

West Jordan, UT

#875397 Mar 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Senator Paul:
It has come to my attention that you have now asked an additional question: "Does the President have the authority to use a weaponized drone to kill an American not engaged in combat on American soil?" The answer to that question is no.
Sincerely,
Eric Holder
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/holders-l...
UM, DUDE, AREN'T YOU TOO SMART FOR THIS PLACE?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEATH

West Jordan, UT

#875398 Mar 17, 2013
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!(DUDE, YOU WANNA COME TO DC AND WE'LL GET US SOME CHICKS AND FORGET WE EVER BOUGHT COMPUTERS?)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min TRD 69,598
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Glen M 81
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 52,689
Abia state school of nursing 2015/16 form isout... 5 hr Mr paul 1
Abia state school of nursing 2015/16 form isout... 5 hr Mr paul 1
Nigeria custom 2015/16 shortlisted name isoutca... 5 hr Mr paul 1
Nigeria immigration 2015/16 shortlisted name is... 6 hr Mr paul 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Rogue Scholar 186,829
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]