Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875083 Mar 17, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>If this is the Carol from Orlando whom I agree with most of the time, I agree with this post. Receiving Free Lunches in designer clothes is truly an oxymoron. I would tell them to take their cocked hats and droopy drawers home, and eat lunch there.
"cocked hats and droopy drawers" are you saying that all kids who receive free lunch are black?
Of course you agree with her, white supremacists think alike.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#875084 Mar 17, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I just couldn't bring myself to listen to that screech owl and whiner, already know what they're going to say. Same old hateful crap to keep the red blood boiling of Morans like we have on here. Thought provoking!!
Thoughts of what?
You've just described yourself perfectly! Now have another swig!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#875085 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Carol said you are insecure and a communist
Carol said you're a drunken azzhole. The world agrees! LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875086 Mar 17, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If it makes you feel better calling me a simpleton when the President of the United States promoted a "balanced approach" and did not follow through with the other half of his own promise, then go ahead.
We still have a president who doesn't do what he says. Doesn't change anything.
You are either incapable of comprehending the process of sequestration or how it got to that point. Here's a hint; it was a compromise to the Republicans.
The sequestration is deliberatly unpalatable to both sides; that is the whole point. It is the Republicans who will not compromise.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#875087 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
School lunch programs aren't run by the federal government. Your continued covetous thoughts about the less fortunate are petty and disgusting.
So is your alcohol habit and your other obnoxious behaviors and political beliefs.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#875088 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Simpleton
Lily Boca Raton FK
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875089 Mar 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Exxon/Mobile paid $28.8 billion in taxes worldwide in 2012. It paid $1.5 billion to the US federal government in 2012.
LOL!
carol

Orlando, FL

#875090 Mar 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News Forgets That GOP Supported The Sequester
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/07/fox-n...
You keep missing the point.

Obama signed the bill which passed the Senate by UNANIMOUS CONSENT and cleared the House in a 414-2 vote. The Obama administration was REQUIRED to lay out specifics about the $1.2 trillion in cuts to domestic and defense programs that will take place at the start of 2013 if Congress is unable to agree on another deficit-reduction plan before the end of the year.

But this is REALLY the point...

Obama declared he would veto any bill attempting to get rid of the defense portion of the cuts unless it included tax increases.

*He GOT his tax increases in January.*

This is the clincher...

The President indicated not only would he not act to stop sequestration but that he was actually factoring the cuts into his fiscal plans for the future.

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/10/26/obama-alr...

Everyone in Congress - and I mean virtually everyone - believed the president would do what he said he would do when he signed it to avoid it.

He didn't and he didn't on purpose.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#875091 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Just the fact that you are noticing what they are wearing is covetous. Didnt you learn the 10 commandments at your church!?
Ain't that callin' the kettle black!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#875092 Mar 17, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> Carol said you're a drunken azzhole. The world agrees! LOL
Carol said that those who take others names are insecure and communist,
gfy troll
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#875093 Mar 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The kids she noticed were hispanic or black. She'd be happy if they came to school in rags and holes in their shoes, starving with rotten teeth so that the white kids can point at them and bully them. Or perhaps the poor kids should be made to wear a big red P on their shirts so everyone will know who they are.
lily loves the race card
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#875094 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
"cocked hats and droopy drawers" are you saying that all kids who receive free lunch are black?
Of course you agree with her, white supremacists think alike.
lily really, really loves the race card
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#875096 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You are either incapable of comprehending the process of sequestration or how it got to that point. Here's a hint; it was a compromise to the Republicans.
The sequestration is deliberatly unpalatable to both sides; that is the whole point. It is the Republicans who will not compromise.
It is OBAMA who brought this upon himself, the pompous sneering self-proclaimed rockstar fantasy uniter who has failed to bring anyone at all together, much less the nation. Unfortunately, you are too inebriated, too ignorant, or just to in love with him to realize it. Now toast another one to him.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#875097 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL!
Are you laughing at the amount they paid or that they're stupid enough to pay at all?
carol

Orlando, FL

#875098 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
The kids she noticed were hispanic or black. She'd be happy if they came to school in rags and holes in their shoes, starving with rotten teeth so that the white kids can point at them and bully them. Or perhaps the poor kids should be made to wear a big red P on their shirts so everyone will know who they are.
Oh, for heaven's sake, Lily. At least try to get some perspective.

Next you'll be saying I wanted to throw them off a cliff.

What is it with you liberals thinking you're the only ones with a heart and demonize conservatives to the point of hysteria?

We disagree on politics, Lily. Not compassion.

The poor have always been among us. They will continue to be among us. You can't help people who don't want or can't help themselves.
carol

Orlando, FL

#875099 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
gfy troll
I said they are trying to silence free speech which is a communist tactic.

At least get it right.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#875101 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
And for the sake of leosanus, please correct your spelling of "deliberately" before she retaliates by popping out another illegitimate baby for your lowlife-feeding political party.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#875102 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
gfy troll
What does this mean...that you ARE really lily waxman? You do fit the insecure and communist part; that's for sure. Have another drink; it's almost noon! LOL
carol

Orlando, FL

#875104 Mar 17, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>If this is the Carol from Orlando whom I agree with most of the time, I agree with this post. Receiving Free Lunches in designer clothes is truly an oxymoron. I would tell them to take their cocked hats and droopy drawers home, and eat lunch there.
Only one or two in question actually looked very nice in their expensive-looking clothes and Nike tennis shoes.

Which, compared to other students who didn't look quite so fortunate and didn't get a free lunch, it certainly did seem like an oxymoron.

But like I told the other poster, the abuses in the system didn't start in my classroom years ago.

They've been ongoing and have gotten much worse.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#875105 Mar 17, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still trying to get my head around your defending millions of dollars spent on studying shrimp on treadmills and obese lesbians.
You lost credibility with the rest of your post after that.
Dumb carol, once again, announces to god and everybody her (mis)understanding of research and development. With her/his lot, it's always, "Why bother getting an education when you can always go online 24/7 and just lie, lie, lie about having one."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 10-24 3 min RACE 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,389
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Year 47,497
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 24 min Go Blue Forever 23
Rattlesnake Logic 57 min little boy blue 20
Abby 10-24 1 hr edogxxx 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,100
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago