Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
805,181 - 805,200 of 1,099,850 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#874985 Mar 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
My job was to teach their children. Not confront them about their bad decisions.
My observation did not affect my teaching them either.
The system was just screwed up back then as it is today. Abuses were and still are happening. So what good would it have done anyway?
Bullshit. You were biased.
You're a weakling.
Abuses happen because wimps like you are brave on the internet, but spineless in life.
What good would it have done? It would have brought their attention to the values they were teaching their children. It may have made a difference.
I have had those conversations, but then I actually CARE
about my students, and who they grow up to be.
If a student has an I Phone, then Mom can afford $2.00 for lunch every day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#874986 Mar 16, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they were very cute and those expressions on their faces! Priceless!:)
That little girl with the single stuffed toy looked as if she was barely suppressing a giggle fit.
The photographer says in the accompanying article that he learned much from the experience of engaging all of these children from different cultures with affluence or poverty.

First, their pride and excitement are shared universally. Second, those kids with more possessions are less amicable to to the sharing of their toys while those with less are more prone to share theirs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#874987 Mar 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
plenty of Obama take downs on some of the sites i use.
so one has to wonder why no one ever throws them back in my face.
Maybe the way your face looks has something to do with it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874988 Mar 16, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
When the FOX hyped manufactured issues rise to the level of Bush's incompetence, get back to us, OK?
Iraq
Katrina
Gonzo
Scooter Libby
Economic collapse
There were 111 democrats who voted for the Iraq War.

The mayor of New Orleans and the governor of Louisiana neglected their duties to protect their own citizens. The governor delayed giving the federal government permission to send in an armed National Guard to take control of their mistake. Oprah's "aha moment" on national television.

Scooter Libby fell on the sword for the good of the party. Like many other republians. A concept total alien to democrats.

The democrat-controlled congress two years before the collapse and every prominent democrat screaming bloody murder for Bush even suggesting the federal government rein in Fannie and Freddie was in large part what led to the economic collapse.

Now let's talk about current events - Fast and Furious, Senator Menendez, the neverending Afghan War, Benghazi and the use of drones creating a new kind of animosity towards the United States.

Where's the media coverage on these pressing issues?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#874989 Mar 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The photographer says in the accompanying article that he learned much from the experience of engaging all of these children from different cultures with affluence or poverty.
First, their pride and excitement are shared universally. Second, those kids with more possessions are less amicable to to the sharing of their toys while those with less are more prone to share theirs.
Sounds like the first group are budding young Republicans.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#874990 Mar 16, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"Color" has nothing to do with the resentment involved in our government's allowing the massive incursion of foreigners over our border. I would be just as resentful if it was white Russians were invading over that southern border. This country's taxpayers can no longer shoulder the expense of financially supporting every other country's citizens just because they want us to. It's not charity when it's mandatory. I'm a single mom and I am barely scraping by as it is. Now someone else is getting more of my money than ever before. It's time those foreigner parents built up their own assets without sponging off other peoples'.
*Charity* has been redefined and been reassigned. Charity, when taken away from the common citizen and placed into the hands of jerks like the Boy Messiah, is no longer compassionate Charity but raw political power. Thus, Charity has been assigned a whole new definition. Confiscated and commandeered by the Brownshirt Boob, Charity's admonition to give till it hurts has become the Boy Messiah's edict to give or he'll make you hurt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874991 Mar 16, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. You were biased.
You're a weakling.
Abuses happen because wimps like you are brave on the internet, but spineless in life.
What good would it have done? It would have brought their attention to the values they were teaching their children. It may have made a difference.
I have had those conversations, but then I actually CARE
about my students, and who they grow up to be.
If a student has an I Phone, then Mom can afford $2.00 for lunch every day.
Not sure the public school policies where you teach.

But if a teacher confronted a parent and admonished them about abusing the system with the liberal politics in the county where I taught, it would have been seen as a major infraction and crossing the line.

Public schools have more liberal politics than common sense. Administrators don't want to make anyone mad. Not even the students.

Your school must be one of the exceptions.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#874992 Mar 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The mayor of New Orleans and the governor of Louisiana neglected their duties to protect their own citizens. The governor delayed giving the federal government permission to send in an armed National Guard to take control of their mistake. Oprah's "aha moment" on national television.
Scooter Libby fell on the sword for the good of the party. Like many other republians. A concept total alien to democrats.
The democrat-controlled congress two years before the collapse and every prominent democrat screaming bloody murder for Bush even suggesting the federal government rein in Fannie and Freddie was in large part what led to the economic collapse.
Now let's talk about current events - Fast and Furious, Senator Menendez, the neverending Afghan War, Benghazi and the use of drones creating a new kind of animosity towards the United States.
The never ending Afghan War...that's hilarious, almost as funny as you worrying about animosity towards the US.
You've typed all that bullcrap before.
Just type what you REALLY believe
Obama as President ....responsible for everything.
Bush as President...responsible for nothing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#874993 Mar 16, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Just as the current administration claims that blacks are incapable of "hate crimes" and therefore will not be prosecuted for committing them, the gays who support him want to have *pedophilia" categorized as a "condition" that is as blameless as "being" whatever race you were born. I suspect the "condition" will only apply to gay pedophiles and not straight ones; Obama being the bigot that he is.
There are whole segments of society that are blameless for their actions because they just happened to be born in the right place in the right time and under this dark regime.

The flip-side of this is that those innocents who once stood firm in the right are now being sacrificed on the altar of expedient change. Make room for Satan. Sounds like something out of Hollywood.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#874994 Mar 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure the public school policies where you teach.
But if a teacher confronted a parent and admonished them about abusing the system with the liberal politics in the county where I taught, it would have been seen as a major infraction and crossing the line.
Public schools have more liberal politics than common sense. Administrators don't want to make anyone mad. Not even the students.
Your school must be one of the exceptions.
1. You were protected by a union.
2. That's why I choose to teach at a charter school.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874995 Mar 16, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
The never ending Afghan War...that's hilarious, almost as funny as you worrying about animosity towards the US.
You've typed all that bullcrap before.
Just type what you REALLY believe
Obama as President ....responsible for everything.
Bush as President...responsible for nothing.
I think you have it backwards.

Obama as president...reponsible for nothing.
Bush as president...reponsible for everything.

Night.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#874996 Mar 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's go with your reasoning here.
If what you say holds true, then much of the current economic woes have little to do with Obama, but rather the GOP controlled house.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#874997 Mar 16, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans seem in Pain.
Ha! That's nothing compared to your constipation agony.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#874998 Mar 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're finding this puke somewhere else and bringing it here as though it's gospel.
Whatever smokes your shorts but I'm going to waste time arguing with someone who doesn't even bother to read their own links.
You've been threatening a lot lately to not waste your time arguing with carol and here you are again!

:>

But lookee here: "... but I'm going to waste time arguing with someone who doesn't even bother to read their own links."

Confession is good for the soul. Even for black ones.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#874999 Mar 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans have renewed hope now that the sequester is restraining spending growth without increasing taxes.
Republicans hope that the House continues to resist any attempt by Obama to increase taxes.
We also note that gun control legislation is dead in the water despite the Obama tearjerker campaign.
"...also note that gun control legislation is dead in the water despite the Obama tearjerker campaign."

and the complicit and complacent Liberal media."

If someone drops a bullet on the floor in WalMart, ABC News will have it on the evening news pronto and Katie Couric will devote a full week's worth to the dangers of bullet dropping on hard surfaces by right-wing wackos.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#875000 Mar 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
She said 'white official'. That's not a typo, it's a Freudian slip.
But you're too big a nitwit to figure that out.
Or, you understood her perfectly, and are providing her cover.
Are you drunk?? You'd have to be to spend your life on Topix, as do you. Or perhaps you're just really stupid..........
You wouldn't know the difference between a typo, Freudian Slip or a Paranoid Delusion. Racist Pigs are like that.

Typical news phrasing goes like this: "... a White House official reported today that...".

Drop the 'House' part and Racist Bovine Boobs like you will drop your lingerie and squirt Paranoid Delusion all over the place.

Thousands of sick black 'comedians' have played on the 'White House' term forever and here you are blowing snot again. Grow up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#875001 Mar 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"...also note that gun control legislation is dead in the water despite the Obama tearjerker campaign."
and the complicit and complacent Liberal media."
If someone drops a bullet on the floor in WalMart, ABC News will have it on the evening news pronto and Katie Couric will devote a full week's worth to the dangers of bullet dropping on hard surfaces by right-wing wackos.
You're really correct. Rightwing wackos are so commonplace, there's no need to put them on the news anymore.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#875002 Mar 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your stupidity in any way relevant to this topic, you weirdo anomaly??
It's good that your undies have a flap to accommodate your protruding nose.

Otherwise, we might think you are well endowed:}

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#875003 Mar 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for heaven's sake, RealTime. Can I call you a "genteel southern" too since you also live in Florida and imply this equates you with southern plantation owners?
Get a grip. For cryin' out loud.
Oh, these blowhards have such feigned, effete sensitivities, don't they?

snicker, snicker:>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#875004 Mar 16, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Throw all the feces you can Chimp...won't change the fact that the GOP can't win a national election.
I don't bother throwing feces because you keep opening your mouth to catch it.

So what's the use?

Did someone hear tell you to go eat sh*T?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 27 min Uzi 68,347
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 42 min JOEL 68,943
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 1 hr Mr Michael 1
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 1 hr minluo 2
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,649
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 177,347
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••