Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
805,181 - 805,200 of 1,082,426 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>What's racist about it? You regularly post racist remarks. White persons aren't the only racists.. You come in a close second.
Again, the fact that some of my students were receiving free lunches and wearing designer clothes and sneakers is still about priorities and using the taxpayers' money wisely.

Nothing to do with racism.

(Sorry if this posted twice.)
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bush's meeting was to re-energize conservatives in the face of the liberal media's continuous and relentless onslaught of biased reporting."
As Talk Radio Wavers, Bush Moves to Firm Up Support
The meeting, which was not announced on the president’s public schedule, was part of an intensive Republican Party campaign to reclaim and re-energize a crucial army of supporters that is not as likely to walk in lockstep with the White House as it has in the past.
Conservative radio hosts are breaking with the Republican leadership in ways not seen in at least a decade, and certainly not since Rush Limbaugh’s forceful advocacy of the party in 1994 spawned a new generation of stars, said Michael Harrison, publisher of the industry’s lead trade publication, Talkers.
Disgruntlement can now be found not only among the more flamboyant radio voices, like Michael Savage, who raged against Mr. Bush’s proposals on immigration and other issues, but also among more mainstream hosts, like Laura Ingraham, who told her listeners in the wake of the scandal involving former Representative Mark Foley and under-age Congressional pages,“You have to ask yourself, the people who are in positions of power now in the Republican Party, are they able to credibly articulate the conservative agenda to the American people — to rally the base, to rally the country?”
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/17/us/politics... ;
you're really not very good at this.
Touche. But isn't it refreshing that republicans with mouthpieces actually criticize their own party when there's reason to disagree rather than defend them or demonize the opposition in the process like another party we know?

If Obama were meeting with progressive talking heads in private to re-energize them for being too critical of his policies rather than giving them more ammunition than they already have, it wouldn't be so disturbing.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

UR One wrote:
<quoted text> Obama handed the USA a loss for 2008 and 2012; that's why you love it, because you are a loser (except for your free welfare and foodstamps). LOL
You seem a little confused about how elections work.
Correction, Obama defeated McCain and Romney, not America.
America preferred Obama, and clearly you have completely missed the reasons why, which is fine by me, and why you'll continue losing elections.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

jessesToons wrote:
<quoted text>
Now don't you feel childish.
Yer right. I don't.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Touche. But isn't it refreshing that republicans with mouthpieces actually criticize their own party when there's reason to disagree rather than defend them or demonize the opposition in the process like another party we know?
If Obama were meeting with progressive talking heads in private to re-energize them for being too critical of his policies rather than giving them more ammunition than they already have, it wouldn't be so disturbing.
Jesus Christ Carol, Obama takes a crap and you'd find that alarming.
I already posted links with all the media criticism of Obama.
You are one clueless clown.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

If you're in dire straights and have to take money from someone else, you owe it to that person to use that money wisely only to meet your basic needs. Not buy fancy and frivolous things.

The same applies to welfare recipients and taxpayers.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>....quoth the voice of bitter and frequent experience.
Thanks for the 'heads-up', so to speak, but the warning was completely irrelevant to my circumstances.
Illuminating as to yours, however.....
"Thanks for the 'heads-up', so to speak, but the warning was completely irrelevant to my circumstances."

I'm sorry. You've never used a toilet in your life.

But you do use a toilet seat as bling-bling around your neck.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>And you've never turned a corner in yours, which hasn't broken your nose by way of the ol' dirt road.
Moving on.......
Your head is perfectly round; nothing sharp about you.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
"Demonizing the opposition"
Again, Cluless Carol, have you bothered to read the sh@t talking coming out of CPAC?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

In other words, free lunches and designer clothes don't go together.

Not when other students brought bagged lunches every day and were wearing the same old tee-shirts.

There's something very wrong with this picture.
UR One

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
When backed into a corner, chimps throw their feces.
Throw all the feces you want, chimp, you' re still a loser, and your Party is less popular than head lice.
Reading your posts it's pretty obvious why.
corneredchimpfecesloserheadlic eobamaworshipperforsure say what? LOL
Stoneman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the fact that some of my students were receiving free lunches and wearing designer clothes and sneakers is still about priorities and using the taxpayers' money wisely.
Nothing to do with racism.
Amazing, isn't it?

I was standing behind a mama and her offspring at a 7-11 in Colorado Springs (not the cheapest place to buy groceries by a long-shot) when mama bought her middle-school aged kid a muffin and juice to go with her coffee and pastry, she paid for it with food stamps.

The kid was wearing a sport jacket, leather, that I could identify as $100+ because I had purchased a similar jacket a few months prior.

A guy at my office has a sweet Harley-Davidson (one that I could never afford) and a hand-held computer with all the bells and whistles. And his kids are among the 25% receiving free/reduced lunches in public schools.

Did you know that according to the Wall Street Journal, 2 years ago over 60% of the "poor" (those qualified for public assistance) in the US had CABLE TV?

Don't back down. Liberals are worthless parasites. They protect their own because they are too damn pathetic and lazy to pay their own way.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Thanks for the 'heads-up', so to speak, but the warning was completely irrelevant to my circumstances."
I'm sorry. You've never used a toilet in your life.
But you do use a toilet seat as bling-bling around your neck.
Throw all the feces you can Chimp...won't change the fact that the GOP can't win a national election.
UR One

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem a little confused about how elections work.
Correction, Obama defeated McCain and Romney, not America.
America preferred Obama, and clearly you have completely missed the reasons why, which is fine by me, and why you'll continue losing elections.
confusedObamaworshipperloserfo rAmericalowlifeghettoleechfors ure say what? LOL
UR One

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
allObamadoesistakeacrapnothing elseforsure say what? LOL
UR One

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
"Demonizing the opposition"
Again, Cluless Carol, have you bothered to read the sh@t talking coming out of CPAC?
cluelesssh@ttalkingObamaworshi pperforsure say what? LOL
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

[sonerh
carol wrote:
In other words, free lunches and designer clothes don't go together.
Not when other students brought bagged lunches every day and were wearing the same old tee-shirts.
There's something very wrong with this picture.
Then report the parents, you spineless wimp. Call the parents out on their behavior, and the values they are teaching their children. Rather than be a racist passive aggressive whiner, DO something about it. Remind the parents just WHO is providing that free lunch.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>But for god's sake, don't acknowledge the gay, female, or 'brown' ones as US citizens with 'Constitutional rights'.
If they have rights, those rights automatically infringe on your old white male ones.
("So sayeth the shepherd..........SO SAYETH THE FLOCK.")
Right smack dab in the middle of the spectacularly beautiful, touching, innocent verve of childhood romps the rotund, unbathed shovelhead72 pressing her cloven hooves painfully deep into the fresh upward faces of tiny flowers. They only ask for sunshine and rain.

You've got the class of 10,000 Wilda Beasts in heat.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
Erm,'straight' white male ones.
I figure you're old, but I could be wrong there.
You are as old as petrified dung.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Media criticism of this president and journalistic digging to get to the bottom of any suspected wrongdoing on the part of this president is sorely lacking.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say dangerously lacking.

They treat him with kid gloves.

Bush was hammered 24/7 by the media his entire two terms. Yet, the liberal media remains completly silent on Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Obama's contradictory sequester comments, the exploding debt, the Solyndra fiasco and the acceration of the drone program...just to name a few examples.

Surely, you, know this too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min SamBee 68,416
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,849
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 174,967
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 2 hr WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 2 hr StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 3 hr ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 3 hr AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs