Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#875151 Mar 17, 2013
new yawk wrote:
Hi Sister Kathryn Lust!
"This is me"? Which One?
Your 2nd Post: Answer:
The idiot you've been replying to, flat-head!
The FAKE New Yawk is debil, Lotta Lenya.
And you called her foamy. She sure as shyzer is!
HaHaaaHaaaa ... Either you're not very bright, gingerbread!
Or not very slick at concealing your feigned ignorance.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Your delusions and confusions are duly noted.

And you, darlin', are every idiot I've ever replied to...probably.

Unless you are also me....anything is possible.

Next...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#875152 Mar 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
There is almost no chance that the Republicans will lose control of the House in 2014, meaning that Obama will be crippled for the balance of his current term.
Republicans are almost sure to gain ground in the Senate in 2014, although gaining control will be a challenge.
They're gonna fall like dominoes in the house pal and the senate will remain (D).

You'll be dead before the Republican party regains the confidence of the American voters and if the R's continue to put idiot Palin on display, your grandkids will also be laying in the family plot.

Sarah Palin is about 50% responsible for Obama's historic 2008 victory__Hah, can you believe that after touting family values her own daughter was preggers and John McCain's campaign never learned about it? Palin was never vetted until after McCain announced her as his running mate.

Those are the sort of mutts that you want operating the greatest nation in history?

Oh and BTW oil rich Dubai-UAE has just completed the worlds largest solar farm with no American tax dollars or incentives.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#875153 Mar 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"cocked hats and droopy drawers" are you saying that all kids who receive free lunch are black?
Of course you agree with her, white supremacists think alike.
Absolutely not. There should be no 'free lunch' every child should bring their own from home
I am about as close to a "White Supremeist", as you are to a job in the private sector??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#875155 Mar 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Cats are for women, but you failed to note that you were mocking friendly fire from a grizzled African-American war hero, not the real Carol.
failed? lol

not hardly dense one. the war hero has a much better FOXless vocabulary.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#875156 Mar 17, 2013
Big story! Do you know what's really happening in Cyprus right now??

Where will they go from here?

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/03/eu-raids-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#875158 Mar 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Silver Sneakers is paid for by the insurance premiums paid by the participant, not by "someone else."
SilverSneakers is a benefit offered to members of many Medicare plans across the U.S.

http://www.silversneakers.com/TellMeEverythin...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#875159 Mar 17, 2013
Sounds like more of the same stupidity from Nobraina. A few months back you said Obama couldn't possibly win, and the Repugnants would sweep the Senate and House.

Reality bites you nitwits again, as Dems won the Presidency, gained in the Senate, and picked up 8 House seats, Dems receiving more total votes in the House than the Repugnants.

And you've been a constipated whiner since Nov 6th.

That about covers it, eh??

BTW, who pays you for all the time you waste here?? Or is it because you have no family or friends?

I thought so.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
There is almost no chance that the Republicans will lose control of the House in 2014, meaning that Obama will be crippled for the balance of his current term.
Republicans are almost sure to gain ground in the Senate in 2014, although gaining control will be a challenge.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#875161 Mar 17, 2013
Yet it's funny how the American voters, in all their wisdom, chose Obama over the feckless andMom Jeans wearing Mitt the Twit, eh??

You remain what you have always been, a lonely, bitter old man who hates everyone that doesn't have to live your sad, barren life of Topix and Depends.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Icebergs are not a problem unless the captain of the ship is an arrogant fool, like Obama charging full speed into the iceberg of massive debt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#875162 Mar 17, 2013
So, you're telling us you have a houseful of cats.

No surprise there. I'll wager you're Queen Latifah to your herd of cats!! Especially after they poked claw holes in your Sarah Palin life like blow up doll!!
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Cats are for women, but you failed to note that you were mocking friendly fire from a grizzled African-American war hero, not the real Carol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#875163 Mar 17, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not. But does that mean you believe abuses in the entitlement programs are nonexistent?
i live in a county, though with the smallest population of any in the state, that has the highest per capita payout of 'entitlement' benefits (with nary a minority to be found); and i can assure you that to achieve that high payout a good part of them are abusing the system to the max.

so to answer your question: no.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#875164 Mar 17, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see it? But I'd certainly like to...
hey! just because i have large hands.....!

so are you the real carol or the real carol?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#875165 Mar 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
I’m pretty optimistic about the Senate in 2014!! After Four Years Liberals are actually putting forth a Budget whether than Lip Service!! Now Liberals running in 2014 will actually have to defend their party’s Radical ‘Tax/Spend ‘agenda!! There’s Light at the other End!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#875166 Mar 17, 2013
EU leaders gamble in Cyprus bank bailout

The EU has a poor record in predicting the consequences of its bailouts. Time and again it has under-estimated the impact of austerity.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-218211...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#875167 Mar 17, 2013
You stupidly use the same quote over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

He said in in May 2008.

Now, just to be fair and show you what an idiot you are, here are some, just some, of Ms. Palin's ignorant and brainless statements:

""As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin""

""All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008"

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010"

"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" --Sarah Palin, admitting that her family used to get treatment in Canada's single-payer health care system, despite having demonized such government-run programs as socialized medicine that will lead to death-panel-like rationing, March 6, 2010"

" "'Refudiate,''misunderest imate,''wee-wee'd up.' English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!'" --a Tweet sent by Sarah Palin in response to being ridiculed for inventing the word "refudiate," proudly mistaking her illiteracy for literary genius, July 18, 2010"

==========

The idiot thought North Korea was our ally!! Now THAT'S Stupid!!

Not a single misquote in the bunch. You like her because she's as big a dipshit as are you.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, other than you quoting the propagandists who misquoted Palin, at least she wasn't running for the presidency and declared there were 60 states in the union.
"I've been to 57 so far with one to go not including Alaska and Hawaii..."
That adds up to 60.
Again, if it makes you feel better to sit in judgment of others who are just as human as yourself, go right ahead.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#875168 Mar 17, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what we needed -- another meataphor master ...
Just what we need, another female impersonator?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#875169 Mar 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>They're gonna fall like dominoes in the house pal and the senate will remain (D).
Why would any Republican House member who survived the Obama landslide of 2012 lose in 2014? Name one seat in jeopardy.

Unless you think their constituents are demanding higher taxes or gun control.

Absent some major event or tide in either direction, Republicans will gain a few seats in both chambers of Congress.

The rest of your post is beneath contempt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#875170 Mar 17, 2013
A federal prison guard has been charged with shooting his own finger in a drunken attempt to remove his wedding ring during an argument with his wife at their northwestern Pennsylvania home, police said.

A criminal complaint said Bradford police were called just before 9 p.m. March 2 and were met by Alfredo Malespini III, 31, who told officers he was “trying to get rid of his wedding ring” and decided to “shoot it off.” The Bradford Era first reported the shooting on Friday.

The gunshot badly mangled Malespini’s finger, but didn’t remove the ring, police said.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/cops-pa-gua...

and the gun nut PR campaign marches on.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#875171 Mar 17, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m pretty optimistic about the Senate in 2014!! After Four Years Liberals are actually putting forth a Budget whether than Lip Service!! Now Liberals running in 2014 will actually have to defend their party’s Radical ‘Tax/Spend ‘agenda!! There’s Light at the other End!!
radical?

Reagan hater.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#875172 Mar 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
SilverSneakers is a benefit offered to members of many Medicare plans across the U.S.
http://www.silversneakers.com/TellMeEverythin...
Silver Sneakers is paid for by private supplemental insurance premiums paid by the members, not by Medicare.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#875173 Mar 17, 2013
Ah, but your side must explain how they have been so out of touch with real Americans that they lost the votes of women, hispanics, blacks, young people, Catholics, gays, etc.

Then they have to explain their racist, badly educated base, which consists of nitwits like you, Nobraina, and Carol.

Then they have to explain why they plan to dismantle Social Security and Medicare, while giving the wealthy over 4 Billion in tax breaks while we're in such awful debt as a nation.

The Dems have nothing to worry about. You've only begun to see the losses your ignorant Party will see.

Of Course, you're from the State of Texas,which is clearly the rectum of America. Rick Perry being the living proof of that.

"I want to eliminate three Federal Departments, as soon as I can figure out witch ones exist!!"
Rick Perry
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min PEllen 98,885
Amy 12-28-14 16 min PEllen 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,920
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min litesong 49,370
Dear Abby 12-28 34 min PEllen 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 34 min rabbee yehoshooah... 71,278
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 43 min rico 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,195
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:12 am PST

ESPN 7:12AM