Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
805,141 - 805,160 of 1,083,413 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#874915
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

new yawk wrote:
Rand Paul has an interesting, solid message.
Though his Libertarian Social Views may not play well with the GOP Guard ... That's the area I believe "may" cause him problems in the GOP voting base. BUT, then again, may appeal to younger Republicans/Conservatives.
Rubio's message reflects Republican values more than Paul's.
<quoted text>
Sorry, but regular folks just see crazy.
Rubio is no better than Romney...his positions change daily.\
Is that the best you have?
Sounds like 2016 GOP primary will be another circus!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#874916
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Hi Sister Kathryn Lust!

"This is me"? Which One?

Your 2nd Post: Answer:
The idiot you've been replying to, flat-head!
The FAKE New Yawk is debil, Lotta Lenya.
And you called her foamy. She sure as shyzer is!

HaHaaaHaaaa ... Either you're not very bright, gingerbread!
Or not very slick at concealing your feigned ignorance.
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text> BFD.
Take a good look, foamy: this is me, not giving a rat's ass.
Next...
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a 'butty', and who's 'debil'?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#874917
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Well, I would replace the word regular with normal.

And normal folks see crazy in Obama, Holder, Pelosi, Napalitano, Reid, Biden ... Long List.

Is Obama the best you settled for?

The only Circus is in DC with Obama & Administration.

Replete with tumbling clowns, fat-lady freak show, and fluff!
ALOT of Cotton Candy!
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but regular folks just see crazy.
Rubio is no better than Romney...his positions change daily.\
Is that the best you have?
Sounds like 2016 GOP primary will be another circus!
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#874918
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

4

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but regular folks just see crazy.
Rubio is no better than Romney...his positions change daily.\
Is that the best you have?
Sounds like 2016 GOP primary will be another circus!
Perhaps a road show president obama, complete with carnival barkers, deranged fish in a barrel, and obnoxious rooftop clowns?
GOPidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#874919
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but regular folks just see crazy.
Rubio is no better than Romney...his positions change daily.\
Is that the best you have?
Sounds like 2016 GOP primary will be another circus!
But the biggest clown of all, Obamaclown can't run! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#874920
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

new yawk wrote:
Well, I would replace the word regular with normal.
And normal folks see crazy in Obama, Holder, Pelosi, Napalitano, Reid, Biden ... Long List.
Is Obama the best you settled for?
The only Circus is in DC with Obama & Administration.
Replete with tumbling clowns, fat-lady freak show, and fluff!
ALOT of Cotton Candy!
<quoted text>
And yet, the GOP was soundly defeated in 2016.
Lost POTUS
Lost Senate seats
Lost Congressional seats
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#874921
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

SicK "depraved" doings! Happening HERE in the USofA ..
...one a child of local police officer...

A terrible incident, which could be used as a script for a horror film, has recently occurred in the U.S. city of Joliet, Illinois.
...
Something wrong has been happening in the U.S. during the recent years. Children in schools are massively fed with a drug that has been used in psychiatric hospitals and is classified as amphetamine. At least 6 million U.S. students take Ritalin and a similar drug, Dexedrine. The drugs are used against the so-called hyper-activity.
It is very comfortable for teachers when children do not run about screaming and shouting. They prefer them sitting down, staring ahead into nowhere and doing what teachers tell them to do. Many experts have repeatedly pointed out the fact that these drugs, also called children's cocaine, lead to unprovoked violence and mass shootings in American schools.
http://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/crimes/11-0...

IF you think it IS "satire" like one comment SAID on there, it isn't!
``````````
Judge Puts Gag Order on Hickory St. Double Murder Case, Seals Case File
Judge Gerald Kinney also wants prosecutors and attorneys representing the four murder defendants to investigate the supposed leak.
http://joliet.patch.com/articles/judge-puts-g...

NOW on to LESS SAD of the USofA ...
THAT crap will give ya nightmares!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#874922
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Demidiots wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps a road show president obama, complete with carnival barkers, deranged fish in a barrel, and obnoxious rooftop clowns?
Bachman, Gingrich, Cain, Perry,Santorum...LOLOLOLOL
The next GOP Primary can be named
'The Biggest Loser'
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#874923
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text> But the biggest clown of all, Obamaclown can't run! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!
Yes, that IS good news for the GOP,since he handed the GOP its ass on a plate...TWICE!
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#874924
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Bachman, Gingrich, Cain, Perry,Santorum...LOLOLOLOL
The next GOP Primary can be named
'The Biggest Loser'
Since I be votiní for Obama, my taxes have gone up, my employer stopped offering health insurance, the defecit has doubled, obama killing American citizens, Iran has a nuclear bomb, Korea says f*ck you obama, can't get into the White House and my guns may be taken away. Damn you George Bush..
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#874925
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that IS good news for the GOP,since he handed the GOP its ass on a plate...TWICE!
Obama is not a free man, The Republicans in the house own his crazy ass...
prez

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#874926
Mar 16, 2013
 
Four years for a new election. Go Reps
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#874927
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Demidiots wrote:
<quoted text>Since I be votiní for Obama, my taxes have gone up, my employer stopped offering health insurance, the defecit has doubled, obama killing American citizens, Iran has a nuclear bomb, Korea says f*ck you obama, can't get into the White House and my guns may be taken away. Damn you George Bush..
How'd that stupid message work out for you in 2012, eh dumbass?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#874928
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the gay hooker?
one has to wonder.
I think he's getting married to Rove
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#874929
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

4

Demidiots wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is not a free man, The Republicans in the house own his crazy ass...
For how much longer?
Congressional approval:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/160625/congress-ap...

15% Yeah, that's gonna be GREAT going into 2014.

Of course you only believe Rasmussen (even though they suck at predicting Presidential elections)
http://www.businessinsider.com/republican-app...

67% rate Congressional performance as poor

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#874930
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

5

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
How'd that stupid message work out for you in 2012, eh dumbass?
The moron GOPIdiots has finally discovered what's wrong with with his deranged brain: On the left side there is nothing right, on the right side there is nothing left you idiot..

Democrats stand for raw unbridled evil, greed, hate, and deranged ignorance smothered in red, white, and blue balloons and ribbon.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#874931
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Christie/Paul/Paul/Christie 2016!!!!!!!!!!

YEEHAW lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#874932
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

(and Uncle Joe could STILL hang around!!)
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#874933
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
For how much longer?
Congressional approval:
http://www.gallup.com/poll/160625/congress-ap...
15% Yeah, that's gonna be GREAT going into 2014.
Of course you only believe Rasmussen (even though they suck at predicting Presidential elections)
http://www.businessinsider.com/republican-app...
67% rate Congressional performance as poor
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
The House Republicans have an ankle bracelet on comrade obama.

Democrats don't regret the things they have done. Democrats regret the things they didn't do when they had the chance you idiot.
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#874934
Mar 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

4

Demidiots wrote:
<quoted text>The moron GOPIdiots has finally discovered what's wrong with with his deranged brain: On the left side there is nothing right, on the right side there is nothing left you idiot..
Democrats stand for raw unbridled evil, greed, hate, and deranged ignorance smothered in red, white, and blue balloons and ribbon.
Whatever moonbat.
Get back to us when the Grand OLD Party can win a national election or pick up some Senate seats.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min SpaceBlues 45,879
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Jacques from Ottawa 175,090
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min Terry rigsby 48,991
Amy 7-30 23 min Toj 18
Abby 7-30 34 min Kuuipo 9
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 51 min ohoh 3,844
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Concerned_American 304
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Stina2 97,575
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••