Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
805,121 - 805,140 of 1,083,088 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

While I appreciate the positive judgeits just for ( My ) Screen Name recognition ...

This was the last post I wrote last night ( Below )

All others written in My Screen Name, were from my FAKE new yawk who also wrote many in carol's name as well, that also received positive judgeits.
While YOU allowed the real carol's posts to receive negative judgeits.

If this thread does not start to discern accurately, I am going to tear IT apart.

You won't need to "worry" about the FAKE new yawk.

I state this because I've studied "the judgeit pattern" ... Conservatives are doing the judging.

Get it right or I am going to start outing ALL of your socks.

I will pitch this mutha' straight down the strike zone.

PS Posts written to Chicagoan By Birth, Eed and carol IN MY SCREEN NAME that were very incendiary, I DID NOT WRITE. So, why in ALL of your brilliance would YOU insult those posters by judging THOSE posts as Brilliant, Interesting and Agree? And DO NOT come back with the lame ass reply that it was liberals who judged these posts.

The judgeit pattern speaks for itself and belies that claim.

And YOU are playing right into the FAKE new yawk's strategy of Divide and Conquer ... And looks to me as if FAKE is winning, making a fool out of you, BUT you are helping. Because those offensive posts were meant to silence Conservative posters.
And cause dissension, confusion and chaos.

Now, once again, I will contact Topix to straighten out the NO ISP problem.
Until then ... I believe an apology to carol, Eed and Chicagoan By Birth is owed for your show of stupidity via positive judgeits on posts that insulted them. I also take into account that some of the posts written by the FAKE new yawk were more difficult to discern.

MY LAST POST LAST NIGHT:
Buona Serra Thread ...:)

Any posts after this one wont be written by me.
My faithful fan imposter may strike again.

I really don't need nor want any more groupies, fans, admirers and adorers.*O, Pieta Me! LOL!

Have A Good Night All!

~ new yawk owt ...:)

*Italian Slang: The Satirical "O, Woe is Me".
< Hand Femininely Placed On Forhead, On Fainting Couch With Theatrical Flair > !
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

The racism against Irish and Italians ...
Hatred for Chinese Children ...( I have Chinese Nieces )!
Slanty-Eyed Kids ...

And the Evil Eye Mozzarella comment was the dead give away.

This post should have been "easily" discerned.
FAKE new yawk wrote:
Guns are as much a part of the fabric of America as bootleg liquor and prostitution. Frankly, so much family money came from hooking thirteen year old girls to the Irish and Italians I really don't see the need for stiffer (did I say that?) sentences.
In any event we're going to need guns to deal with all the Chinese girls that've been adopted by childless couples across America. What? You're going to bounce somebody's slanty-eyed kid on your lap at Thanksgiving? I'd die first.
Hey, I got some real good Mozzarella I need to unload, it's never seen the evil eye at any time in the process.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

URGENT ALERT - The Enemy Within!!!

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/03/...

----

All Wars Are BANKERSí Wars

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
proud2bwhite

Mount Pleasant, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does! Only in reverse.
After Bush disaster came Obama to the rescue!
if you're considering more debt,more taxes,more people living in poverty,more unemployment ,more people on welfare,presidential treason and the disreguard for the constitution as a rescue , well then , in your own demented mind , you are correct.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

This post was less discernible.

Playing the Conservative.

Playing? You decide.

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The effete New York media has convinced the Democrats that gun confiscation is a popular issue.
Big mistake.

FAKE new yawk wrote:
No, actually, it's great. We're never going to give up our guns so we'll just collect the little ones the liberals still have.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Eed, I appreciated your post.
You set the facts straight RE: the discussion sonic and I were having regarding Fox News ratings.

FAKE new yawk's post demeaning you should have been a no brainer to discern.

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
Just checkout "Cable New Viewers" and you will see in every age group Fox news has more viewers than any other outlet. These numbers apply to Baire, Shep, O'Reilly, Hannity and Greta. In most cases it is at least 2 times more viewers watching Fox News.
Peace
KMA

FAKE new yawk wrote:
Actually, honey, Fox "News" has almost as many viewers as the NRA has registered members. It could be a coincidence, but you clowns are nothing if not consistent. Now go away and count your money, dear.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say there was anything wrong with anyone having a new car?
I would have said the same thing about poor white neighborhoods where a significant number were on some sort of welfare and an Escalade was sitting in their driveway.
It's all about priorities. That was the point I was making.
It's now being reported food stamps are paying for fitness centers.
Again, it's all about priorities and using the taxpayers' money wisely.
"It is now being reported"??? Passive/aggressive, racist dumb carol hides behind passive voice to lie and besmear. Just HOW did YOU know that most of the BLACK neighborhood was on welfare? You loony ol' biddies really crack me up...
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Why would you insult Chicagoan By Birth?

Clueless, Spam, Nuts ... Why of course you have to judge my spot on discernment as such, less you be outed. Just check the "judgeit pattern" on this page where this post to Chicagoan was judged Brilliant, Interesting, Agree ...

All Conservative posts judged positive.
All Liberal posts judged negative.

So, using logical deduction and critical thinking skills ... WHO judged the posts?

YOU doubled down on this insult.

Chicagoan, I didn't write this post to you.

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>What's racist about it? You regularly post racist remarks. White persons aren't the only racists.. You come in a close second.

FAKE New Yawk wrote:
W'sup y'ole grifter? Used any 5-year-olds as your toilet swabber lately, or ya gettin' too old for that stuff now. You got your own ancient infant to see to now ...

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

New Yawk wrote:
Don't mess with me -- ANY of you!
When the daggers come out, YOU'LL find out why my names ends in a VOWEL ... and why I start what I FINISH!
I'm the REAL deal, you PASTY PEASANTS. I don't take scalps. I take HEADS. Just like my Pa Pa, straight off the boat, in STEERAGE no less -- from outta the boot -- the boot that KICKSASS. Once watched him dismember some mutinous Soldier. Sent his head rollin' down the Mosha-loo Parkway like a bowling ball!
Word to the WISE, and the WISEGUYS!
Havta start the gravy!
Puts hand to forehead, and hocks up a big one for you PHONIES, spits on the floor -- YES -- my own kitchen floor! THAT'S how much respect you've EARNED, and what you'll get.
Now that's some FAULTLESS for you, ending in an IMMACULATE premise.
Study is peasants. You WILL be tested!
AiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyeeeeeeeeHAHAH AHAya!(Sorry, I farted a little with that one! LOL! and CIAO!)
No one cares, foamy. But feel free to continue spitting 'big ones' on your kitchen floor. For that matter feel free to lick them off of it, too.......... or to use them as hair gel. Whatever tickles your knickers.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Rand Paul wins in the coveted CPAC straw poll.

LMAO
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

That's good, because you're posting to the FAKE "New Yawk".

So, you've just insulted your butty, debil!

Good For You!
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>No one cares, foamy. But feel free to continue spitting 'big ones' on your kitchen floor. For that matter feel free to lick them off of it, too.......... or to use them as hair gel. Whatever tickles your knickers.
RoNY author

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

no,, you know future it dependend those time situtaion ,! Nd enjoy ur present not think future. Ok take care
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Rand Paul has an interesting, solid message.

Though his Libertarian Social Views may not play well with the GOP Guard ... That's the area I believe "may" cause him problems in the GOP voting base. BUT, then again, may appeal to younger Republicans/Conservatives.

Rubio's message reflects Republican values more than Paul's.
Realtime wrote:
Rand Paul wins in the coveted CPAC straw poll.
LMAO
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

On Friday, conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh praised Pat Caddell, the frustrated Democrat who has often spoken out against the political establishment, for his thunderous speech at CPAC on Thursday condemning the Republican consultant class.

Caddell accused GOP consultants of caring more about money than winning elections or principles and engaging in acts that could border on racketeering.

Limbaugh said Caddell "launched both barrels at CPAC" and let the Republican consultant class "have it" while blowing "the lid off of CPAC" with what Limbaugh described was a message that "the Republican consultant class is taking the party down the tubes, that they're making filthy amounts of money--$150 million a campaign--whether the candidate wins or loses."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

O, I like the Suki Tawdry! Lotta Lenya, you're refering to leo.

You remembered my post: "Chins Up, Orthopedics On, and get to hobblin', Knock-Knees".

And my post calling "a prticular poster": Suki Tawdry!

By Jove, I Like It, Jenny DIVER!!

Calls for A Song Celebration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

[QUOTE who=""]<quoted text>
YOU'VE been added to my HIT LIST, Suki Tawdry, and like Lotta Lenya, I have daggers in my orthopedic shoes.
[/QUOTE]
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

dem?

Did'ja have a stroke?

What's with the gibberish?

Got Fetch's dead sock stuck, mumble mouth!
RoNY author wrote:
no,, you know future it dependend those time situtaion ,! Nd enjoy ur present not think future. Ok take care
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Daily Kos at CPAC....

.....the days here have left me with the impression (have I said this before? I forget, at this point) that it is the social conservatives, talking about social conservative issues, that are the most belligerent and, shall we say, the least engaged with reality. The anti-tax people are anti-tax, period. The pro-life people, and the anti-gay-marriage people, and the people yelling about Obamacare as a near-fascist assault on their moral freedoms: these are the people who are most disingenuous in their arguments, most prone to spouting Known Facts that have been disproven as Known Facts time and time again, and so on. And yes, that would be the Tea Party crowd.

It's a goddamn odd feeling to have the Ron Paul/Rand Paul crowd seem like the more reasonable people in any given room, trust me, but there it is. Maybe it's just a sign of how irredeemable the older crowd is, and how the younger crowd, in general, is not as devoted to being gullible.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/03/16/1194...
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

lily and sel?

leo and shovelhead?

you and any one of the above?

but we all know you have a thang for carol.

I said Jenny DIVER, HO! HO!

Didn't I tell you this wasn't between you and I?

[QUOTE who=""]Oh my gawd, this is funnier than 2 fat ladies doing soixant-neuf under a blanket![/QUOTE]

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
That's good, because you're posting to the FAKE "New Yawk".
So, you've just insulted your butty, debil!
Good For You!
<quoted text>
What's a 'butty', and who's 'debil'?

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

New Yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU'VE been added to my HIT LIST, Suki Tawdry, and like Lotta Lenya, I have daggers in my orthopedic shoes.
Each one has your name on it. One for your guts, and one for the throat.
I'll have you TRACED! I've done it before.
Don't say you weren't WARNED. My connections have no static, and there on call 24/7.
AiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiEeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee.
Hear THAT? That's the belle tolling -- for your gorgonzola head!!!
BFD.

Take a good look, foamy: this is me, not giving a rat's ass.

Next...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min prince calyobamawaby 48,990
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,433
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 26 min newpoly 1,867
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min wojar 175,072
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 30 min Daily Mail 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 32 min nono 3,842
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min mememine69 45,869
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,574
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••