Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874845 Mar 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say there was anything wrong with anyone having a new car?
I would have said the same thing about poor white neighborhoods where a significant number were on some sort of welfare and an Escalade was sitting in their driveway.
It's all about priorities. That was the point I was making.
It's now being reported food stamps are paying for fitness centers.
Again, it's all about priorities and using the taxpayers' money wisely.
Or, how about this little gem:

"Hubby and I were a little scared at our voting precinct because we were the only white people"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#874846 Mar 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who advocates harsh treatment of child molesters is obviously homophobic.
We need to understand that some gender-confused and gender-defective members of society cannot control their urges.
Time to live and let live.
every other word out of "nobamas" mouth deals with H.:-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#874847 Mar 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans have renewed hope now that the sequester is restraining spending growth without increasing taxes.
Republicans hope that the House continues to resist any attempt by Obama to increase taxes.
We also note that gun control legislation is dead in the water despite the Obama tearjerker campaign.
I seem to recall a strong hope, almost optimism and certainty that the Black man was so reviled he would be easily defeated.
Once again, your predictions have never been proven true. Not once.
Now quick, get back to your regular posts regarding homosexuality and pedophilia, your areas of real firsthand knowledge and expertise.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874848 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Would you be shocked if you drove through the Polo Club in Boca Raton; lowest price range $500,000 and the go up to $1.6 million plus....that people there collect food stamps? That many of the housese are empty? That you know they're having company when the furniture trucks arrive and 3 days later they're back?
You know nothing. You make judgements out of ignorance. How do you know those people in those neighborhoods are on welfare? You don't.
They should probably sell their million dollar homes and start over again but live within their means instead of living off the backs of others who are just trying to get by themselves.

The fact you don't see a discrepency in this scenario is quite amazing to me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#874849 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who advocates harsh treatment of child molesters is obviously homophobic.
We need to understand that some gender-confused and gender-defective members of society cannot control their urges.
Time to live and let live.
lily loves the gender card

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#874850 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
You're busted Galt, not that we had any doubt about you
How many times have you been busted for drunk driving, among other things?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#874851 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
"I was shocked one Sunday when hubby and I went for a drive through a black neighborhood and saw so many shiny, nice new cars"
That's a classic!
and this one:
"When I was a teacher, I was shocked to see the minority students wearing designer clothes and sneakers"
and:
"It's payback time, he's out to get whitey"
then in the next post she'd say that her hubbys best friend is black and her daughters best friend is gay!!! Her best friend is O'Reilly!
lily loves the race card, and also the gay card, but only when it's applied to her own party affiliation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#874852 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
You're an idiot; and speaking of tearjerkers; your boy boehner is the drunken smoker who can't stop bawling his brains out and never got a rating above 25%. Bunch of damn fools.
lily only bawls (without brains) when she is drunk (which is all the time).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874853 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, then why aren't you out there recruiting them? Telling them that they're stupid to live on the plantation and being slaves to the Democratic Party? Tell them that Martin Luther King was a Republican who was against Affirmative Action. This could be your mission in life. Go for it.
Did you ever think that if blacks and gays took over your party; they just might obliterate you altogether? LOL
They're doing a good enough job recruiting themselves.

Black Republicans are the first to warn other blacks about the danger of being on another kind of plantation.

They don't need my help.

The modern-day plantation includes people of all colors, races and lifestyles. As long as they keep voting democrat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#874854 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
What do you suppose they talked about? Getting whitey? LOL
lily really loves the race card

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#874855 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Would you be shocked if you drove through the Polo Club in Boca Raton; lowest price range $500,000 and the go up to $1.6 million plus....that people there collect food stamps? That many of the housese are empty? That you know they're having company when the furniture trucks arrive and 3 days later they're back?
You know nothing. You make judgements out of ignorance. How do you know those people in those neighborhoods are on welfare? You don't.
lily loves the welfare card

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#874856 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah sure, straight from the horses mouth. You're not fooling anyone on here.
lily is a horses derriere who's not fooling anyone on here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#874857 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, then why aren't you out there recruiting them? Telling them that they're stupid to live on the plantation and being slaves to the Democratic Party? Tell them that Martin Luther King was a Republican who was against Affirmative Action. This could be your mission in life. Go for it.
Did you ever think that if blacks and gays took over your party; they just might obliterate you altogether? LOL
lily loves blacks and gays when they serve her purpose (or her drinks).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#874858 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
"Hubby and I were a little scared at our voting precinct because we were the only white people"
lily is afraid of white people

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874859 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
If I even said that...it was tongue-in-cheek considering the number of black democrats outnumbering white conservatives in my district at that time.

Try to lighten' up. You're going to give yourself an ulcer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#874860 Mar 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Californian by birth.
And in every single one of my posts on this issue, it's crystal clear I want MORE blacks to come back to the republican party.
Are you really this totally off your rocker?
Of course you do, Carol dear. You obviously know what's best for "those people".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#874861 Mar 16, 2013
"I was shocked one Sunday when hubby and I went for a drive through a black neighborhood and saw so many shiny, nice new cars"

That's a classic!

and this one:

"When I was a teacher, I was shocked to see the minority students wearing designer clothes and sneakers"

and:

"It's payback time, he's out to get whitey"

Words from you, Carol. While you nitwits deny your racism regularly, your own posts show your racist beliefs quite well.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Californian by birth.
And in every single one of my posts on this issue, it's crystal clear I want MORE blacks to come back to the republican party.
Are you really this totally off your rocker?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874862 Mar 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey, you left out Jeff Guckher Gannon, Talon News! 197 secret meetings at the White House!
the gay hooker?

one has to wonder.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874863 Mar 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Newshounds" is just another Soros Communist propaganda site.
so what is there, like 2 non-Soros sites on the net? owned by the fascist Murdoch?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#874864 Mar 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
They're doing a good enough job recruiting themselves.
Black Republicans are the first to warn other blacks about the danger of being on another kind of plantation.
They don't need my help.
The modern-day plantation includes people of all colors, races and lifestyles. As long as they keep voting democrat.
reality check:

GOProud leader at CPAC: I'm embarrassed to be a Republican

http://newslanc.com/2013/03/16/goproud-leader...

Nasty racial slurs at CPAC : Slavery was good for Blacks:
http://americablog.com/2013/03/cpac-minority-...

http://themoderatevoice.com/178870/cpac-gop-b...

Get back to us on how that outreach is working out for your intolerant and bigoted Party.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Scrutiny 178,070
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min The King of Dixie 49,857
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 36 min Anonymous5 22
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 37 min Correct 4,032
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 2 hr jia 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Twisted Nixon 46,707
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr Jane 1,474
Amy 9-18 9 hr edogxxx 35
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE