Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
805,021 - 805,040 of 1,079,228 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>But for god's sake, don't acknowledge the gay, female, or 'brown' ones as US citizens with 'Constitutional rights'.
If they have rights, those rights automatically infringe on your old white male ones.
("So sayeth the shepherd..........SO SAYETH THE FLOCK.")
"Color" has nothing to do with the resentment involved in our government's allowing the massive incursion of foreigners over our border. I would be just as resentful if it was white Russians were invading over that southern border. This country's taxpayers can no longer shoulder the expense of financially supporting every other country's citizens just because they want us to. It's not charity when it's mandatory. I'm a single mom and I am barely scraping by as it is. Now someone else is getting more of my money than ever before. It's time those foreigner parents built up their own assets without sponging off other peoples'.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
Erm,'straight' white male ones.
I figure you're old, but I could be wrong there.
How is his sexuality in any way relevant to the topic, hatchetface?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I found it and it was dated Jan 14 2009__Obama was sworn in on Jan 20 2009.
So__it's what?
An opinion piece on a blog that means less than dk.
I'll hand it to Palin__she hit on every single right wing sound byte whether or not it had already been debunked a thousand times. I wonder who wrote the speech for her? Perhaps her mentor Bill Kristol?
Just think, that crazy lady could have been POTUS.
Yes, I actually posted the date. He apparently was getting an early start on controlling the media to control you.

It probably wasn't an intentional oversight on your part but you must have overlooked the Huffington Post site I also posted that was published this month.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/04/obam...

The most recent meeting a white official reported as having taken place but wasn't on the president's schedule.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

M1-Class solar flare, sends CME careening towards Earth

03/16/13

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/20...

http://www.spaceweather.com/flareexpl.html
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Why Conservatism Isn’t Just Anti-Obama or Anti-Left
In the first two years of the Clinton administration, the Democratic Congress passed an assault-weapons ban, a tax hike, and a bill criminalizing anti-abortion protesters (the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances, or FACE, Act). Clinton tried unsuccessfully to abolish the ban on homosexuals serving in the military—a rather shocking idea in 1993—while his wife championed a healthcare overhaul much more progressive than Obamacare. Today Bill Clinton is remembered as a welfare-reforming moderate, but when he had the chance he pushed the liberal agenda as far as it would go—and farther.
By contrast, when Obama had a similarly strong hand in Congress, his most left-wing accomplishment was getting onto the statute books a healthcare reform that bore striking similarities to the Heritage Foundation’s 1993 alternative to Hillarycare. Yet even some quite intelligent people will tell you that Obama is the most left-wing president in American history. He’s not even the most left-wing president in the last 20 years.
That doesn’t make him a philosophical conservative, of course. But Obama does exhibit a great deal more “stand-pattism” than ideological fervor. Progressivism itself is far from revolutionary in 2013: Obama came around to supporting gay marriage only at a time when 51 percent of Republicans under 30 do so, too. That issue—which radicals have never found very radical at all—has been debated now for two decades. And that’s still, as far as older folks on the right are concerned, the cutting edge of leftist innovation.
No left-wing economic theory is challenging neoliberalism. Obama’s program is Keynesian—i.e., it draws on ideas that were fresh 80 years ago—and its Keynesianism is tepid in the eyes of figures like Paul Krugman, who themselves are hardly Bolsheviks. There are plenty of bad ideas on the left, but they’re all old ideas.
On the other hand, the past decade has seen exciting new bad ideas arise on the right, beginning with that of fomenting revolution throughout the Middle East. We already have an excessively financialized economy, but while the left has played a considerable role in bringing that about, the notion that there’s nothing dangerous about concentrating wealth in very few hands—or that American workers should have to compete for wages on a leveled playing field with billions of people in the developing world—is characteristic of the right’s economic philosophy. If you had to say whether America was in greater danger of tilting toward communism or plutocracy, could you honestly answer “communism”?
An overpriced, hyper-militarized foreign policy that fails to protect us from its own blowback; the immiseration of the American middle class; the structural weakness of the global financial system; the diminution of privacy amid the press of technological intrusions and mass taste; and the political/cultural fragmentation that deprives society as well as government of the capacity to act—all these things transcend the late 20th-century American understanding of the left-right spectrum. If your idea of conservatism is that it’s “anti-left,” you won’t be fighting the most important battles.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/mccart...
----

http://anticorruptionsociety.com/2011/02/25/a...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

yawks minge wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I suppose I could try, jewboy, but don't you think they'd get a little distracted by seeing a big, gaping, purple thing with wiry hairs popping out of it like some kind of grotesque brillo pad, coming at them waving a toy gun? I think you need to come up with a new plan for me ... jus' sprayin'... better hurry, though, I sense the beast is about to get up and wedge me into some Guess jeans. The last time she went out in public in those, some wiseazz looked at the label and muttered, "I dunno, about 300 pounds?" These kids have no respect these days, but I must admit I had to laugh, but it just came out as sort of a wheeze ...
Ghost from Moreno Valley attacks Jews again, just like most blacks.

Feels free to call people "jewboy", but doesn't like n****r.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I actually posted the date. He apparently was getting an early start on controlling the media to control you.
It probably wasn't an intentional oversight on your part but you must have overlooked the Huffington Post site I also posted that was published this month.
The most recent meeting a white official reported as having taken place but wasn't on the president's schedule.
A "white" official? Wow, you're going way off the deep end.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
VIDEO....
O’Reilly Admits Homosexuality Has “Nothing To Do” With Pedophilia After Widespread Criticism
http://equalitymatters.org/blog/201303130003
Just as the current administration claims that blacks are incapable of "hate crimes" and therefore will not be prosecuted for committing them, the gays who support him want to have *pedophilia" categorized as a "condition" that is as blameless as "being" whatever race you were born. I suspect the "condition" will only apply to gay pedophiles and not straight ones; Obama being the bigot that he is.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
PICTURE....
President Bush discussed his policies with conservative radio hosts last month at the White House, including, from left, Mike Gallagher, Neal Boortz, Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity and Michael Medved.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/17/us/politics... ;
and BTW...the Obama meeting....not so secretive. as you just demonstrated.
Hey, you left out Jeff Guckher Gannon, Talon News! 197 secret meetings at the White House!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
When we were once sane and on the same page about protecting children from child rapists and repeat offenders, a mandatory sentence of 25 years would have been a no brainer.
The only 6 states left who still refuse to protect children now have a glaring spotlight on them.
Also, a few of the Obama media worshippers are starting to break from the pack. Let's hope more follow suit.
Actually, mandatory sentences that leave no discretion to the judge are generally "no-brainers" in the negative sense. One can have strict punishment of homosexual pedophiles without dismissing all rational thought.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
White House deputy press secretary Josh Earnest confirmed the meeting took place. It wasn't listed on Obama's schedule.

This was in the Huffington Post article too.

Just couldn't remember the guy's name by the time I responded to RealTime.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
so nobama is gay or what?
Nobraina's overt homosexuality was so blatant he dropped the original name after his side lost the election.

He's now using John Galt and a proxy location in Ca.

But he's still got his mouth open as the receiving end for his 'Teabagging' gay pals!!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, neither is anyone else. Thanks for the affirmation and agreeing!! Whatta Dumbass I am!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Fox Nation is allegedly a place for those "who oppose intolerance." In keeping with Fox News' bogus "fair & balanced" bull, it also makes the same claim. Yet, it routinely traffics in editorialized, subjective headlines that, in many cases, have nothing to do with the linked article or the Fox video that is being promoted. Such is the case with Fox Nation's Lede Headline: "HOT VIDEO, O'Reilly Unleashes The Beast On Dishonest Editor." The video refers to O'Reilly's interview with Curtis Hubbard, editorial page editor of the Denver Post, who had the audacity to call out O'Reilly for what appears to be the shameless and baseless gay baiting of the Democratic CO House speaker who had the audacity to oppose, in conjunction with a variety of legal experts, Bill's pet project, "Jessica's Law." As noted in the Fox Nation text, Bill, in taking the "dishonest" Hubbard "to task, was an "unleashed beast." If, as rumor has it, Jesse Watters is in charge of Fox Nation, one can understand the giant sucking sound. And if not, it's still pure delusion.
Interestingly, O'Reilly is being praised to the hilt by his fellow blood thirsty homophobes on the Fox Nation Facebook page. If you think the comments on Fox Nation represent the ultimate in knuckle dragging, mouth breathing inanity, check out Fox Nation where they can go knuckle to knuckle with those residing in "the Nation" cesspool.
I guess if, by beast, they mean a raging animal, they could be right?!
Oh, and BTW, Fox Nation didn't explain why Hubbard is "dishonest"
http://www.newshounds.us/20130314_on_fox_nati...
"Newshounds" is just another Soros Communist propaganda site.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hel, Lily, you know Carol only accepts things when they are said by 'white officials'!!

Not that she's a FL redneck racist or anything..........
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
lily loves the race card
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Republicans seem in Pain.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
VIDEO....
O’Reilly Admits Homosexuality Has “Nothing To Do” With Pedophilia After Widespread Criticism
http://equalitymatters.org/blog/201303130003
Sure. Rampant pedophilia in the Roman Church has nothing to do with homosexuals being attracted to the priesthood.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're finding this puke somewhere else and bringing it here as though it's gospel.

Whatever smokes your shorts but I'm going to waste time arguing with someone who doesn't even bother to read their own links.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to be the one to break it to you, but it's all in your head.
You've been satisfactorily brainwashed by the Obama media mind control team.
Fox In -

Fox Out -

A tradition since 2008 :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-24 7 min Sublime1 9
Amy 7-24 15 min boundary painter 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 17 min boundary painter 4,546
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 25 min andet1987 461
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min Terry rigsby 48,872
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,518
Word (Dec '08) 38 min boundary painter 4,582
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE