Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
804,961 - 804,980 of 1,096,121 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>But for god's sake, don't acknowledge the gay, female, or 'brown' ones as US citizens with 'Constitutional rights'.
If they have rights, those rights automatically infringe on your old white male ones.
("So sayeth the shepherd..........SO SAYETH THE FLOCK.")
What special Constitutional rights apply to homosexuals any different than those that apply to heterosexuals?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah stupid, wind and solar are so bogus that the Chinese are making heavy investments in both as are the Germans. The Chinese in particular are not fools. They realize that an economy based primarily on fossil fuels isn't sustainable in the long run. Morons like you can't see beyond the end of your nose.
By the way the earned income credit was put into law by Ronald Reagan. It puts money into the pockets of people who are going to spend it and stimulate the economy.
The Chinese are investing only because the US government is subsidizing the sale of their products through tax credits. Drop the tax credits and the sales will evaporate.

Every megawatt of solar or wind power requires a megawatt of backup fossil power. Unless you don't mind freezing in the dark.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
I am the turd that just wont flush.
I am also known as the stalker "WaxyWaxturd" topix troll and I am in love, but have been rejected by
Old Crazy Goober, Jimmy, Alphion, lily waxman raton fl, Forum, Proud2bewhite, NoSurprize, Jimma Carter, TheIndependentMajority, Impeach Obama, Arguingwitheidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous I am.
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal? Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
I also wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011 <quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser). Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have! Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz. Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
<quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
I also wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't. You actually admit you watch him?
Horror of horrors. What could be worse to a blind loyalist than watching O'Reilly?

By the way, he provided the names and photos of two child rapists in Colorado who were sentenced to 1 to 2 years. And held up a list of others.

Hawaii, one of the 6 other states dominated by Democrat politicians who haven't passed Jessica's Law, has stricter laws protecting dogs than children. This, according to several Hawaiians who appeared on the O'Reilly Factor.

Too many Democrats are more concerned about protecting the criminals than the victims.

Plain and simple.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
I wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ... I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai .
Hats off to theese great company's.
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
http://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/TOB/S/2013SB-00122 ...
Of course, a Democrat proposed this.
Idiot.
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
somehow different from your never ending 'opinion'.
nutjob trolls. you're all a real hoot, especially your leader. you know...the one who disappears every time she gets slammed.
hi carol.
This is an opinion site, after all. Opinion is welcome and needs no references. However, pretending to present news and linking to op-eds as references is fraud.

Funniest of all are fools like you who think they win arguments here, or drunks like lily who compliment others on "smackdowns."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
Hey Repubs !!!!!!!!!! I think you all may have gotten suckered on that Drill Baby Drill crap.
For the first time since 1949, the United States exported more gasoline, heating oil and diesel fuel last year than it imported, the Energy Department reported today.
Bloomberg writes that to offset weak U.S. demand, refiners exported 439,000 barrels a day more than were imported the year before. In 2010, daily imports averaged 269,000 barrels, according to the Petroleum Supply Monthly report.
Imports of crude oil and related products fell 11% last year, reaching a level not seen since 1995.
News of record gasoline exports comes as the pump price rose today for the 22nd straight day ($3.78 a gallon average) and the Energy Department reported separately that gasoline inventories fell last week while crude oil inventories and imports rose.
Another idiot who confuses crude oil and refined products.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
A histrionically paranoid boob like you would believe that.
Wouldn't put it past the mean lean liberal machine to put trolls on blogs like this just to disrupt them.

Obama is determined to fundamentally change this country and what better way than to model Chavez in silencing any opposition?
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
Whoa folks, wait a minute here. I constantly log on to Topix (love it), and I DID read every page of this forum.
I am a Topix old timer, having been a posting veteran since 2007. Let me clear you guys up on something: I am part of a bi-racial gay COUPLE that live together in an embarrassing hidden location. I am part anglo (but pathetically try really hard to sound urban & tough), while my other half (the SOCIOPATHIC-PSYCHO -RACIST) is African American.
I have been a notorious troll on the gay sites for a long time, and it was in the earlier days of Topix (when I had actual profiles w/pics) that they outed me. I usually get on Topix all the time sharing my ignorance. Given as I look like a cross between a barnyard hog and Ooompa Loompa from Willie Wonka, I was usually laughed out of the forum (or just ignored).
I am really finding it hard to believe some are legitimately debating with my intellectual lightweight, ID CHANGING, ID STEALING KNUCKLE DRAGGING, CROSS DRESSING TOPIX TROLL CLOSET CASE self.
Still LMFAO...CROSS DRESSING CLOSET CASE...Ooompa Loompa from Willie Wonka...
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
I am having my usual judgit meltdown in progress. lol.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Horror of horrors. What could be worse to a blind loyalist than watching O'Reilly?
By the way, he provided the names and photos of two child rapists in Colorado who were sentenced to 1 to 2 years. And held up a list of others.
Hawaii, one of the 6 other states dominated by Democrat politicians who haven't passed Jessica's Law, has stricter laws protecting dogs than children. This, according to several Hawaiians who appeared on the O'Reilly Factor.
Too many Democrats are more concerned about protecting the criminals than the victims.
Plain and simple.
Particularly when the criminals are members of protected special interest groups, such as minorities and homosexuals.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What special Constitutional rights apply to homosexuals any different than those that apply to heterosexuals?
Do you ever think about anything else than homosexuals.

It is all too funny.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't put it past the mean lean liberal machine to put trolls on blogs like this just to disrupt them.
Obama is determined to fundamentally change this country and what better way than to model Chavez in silencing any opposition?
Take care Carol.
A good take for the park or:

Post anti Obama stuff to an audience which has long gone?

Where are the old regulars?
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Time for lunch,
will check back in a few days.
Cheers
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever think about anything else than homosexuals.
It is all too funny.
When you poofballs demand special privileges you need to be challenged, Uncle Poodle.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Particularly when the criminals are members of protected special interest groups, such as minorities and homosexuals.
When we were once sane and on the same page about protecting children from child rapists and repeat offenders, a mandatory sentence of 25 years would have been a no brainer.

The only 6 states left who still refuse to protect children now have a glaring spotlight on them.

Also, a few of the Obama media worshippers are starting to break from the pack. Let's hope more follow suit.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

January 2009 - Obama met with four NY Times columnists in the past 24 hours but still hasn't sat down with the White House team since being elected.

http://www.politico.com/404.html

Like Chavez, get the media on your side and control them.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
When we were once sane and on the same page about protecting children from child rapists and repeat offenders, a mandatory sentence of 25 years would have been a no brainer.
The only 6 states left who still refuse to protect children now have a glaring spotlight on them.
Also, a few of the Obama media worshippers are starting to break from the pack. Let's hope more follow suit.
so nobama is gay or what?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/michaelcalderon...

Just in case this site didn't come up in the last post.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Plain and simple.
A 41-year-old former private soccer coach accused of having sex with a teen-aged student in Jefferson County was sentenced to two years in jail and 10 years to life on intensive supervised probation for sex offenders.

http://www.broomfieldenterprise.com/ci_179941...

Statistics from the Colorado Sex Offender Management Board show that of the 1,651 offenders sentenced to prison under the lifetime supervision provisions for sex offenses from 1999 through last June, only 93 have been released.

http://www.broomfieldenterprise.com/ci_179941...

the stuff FOX can't tell you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 47 min joey 25
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,640
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 176,797
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 557
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Ace 49,265
Abby 8-15 3 hr Kuuipo 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••