Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,246)

Showing posts 804,901 - 804,920 of1,036,978
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
lily is the one who is really obsessed with Carol. lily posts as several people because she is too embarrassed to post as herself and hurl the venom and harassment she does as "lily".
lily has the typical juvenile delinquent/arrested brain & maturity development issue most liberals have.
Sorry gunner jimmy, not my style. I couldn't care less. Never changed my name or took someone elses

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we can hope they sue this private pedophile club and bankrupt them for good
Then who will run our schools?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare does not add to the debt.
BS

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You sheep crack me up
"...Baucus’ Finance Committee passed a bill in August extending 50 expiring deductions and credits for favored industries. At Obama’s insistence, the Baucus bill was cut and pasted word for word into the cliff legislation.General Electric may have been the biggest winner from the cliff deal. GE makes more wind turbines than any other U.S. company, and it lobbied hard for extension of the wind production tax credit. But more important for the multinational conglomerate was an arcane-sounding provision that became Section 222 of Baucus’ bill and then Section 322 of the cliff bill:“Extension of subpart F exception for active financing income.”In short, this provision allows multinationals to move profits to offshore financial subsidiaries and thus avoid paying U.S. corporate income taxes. This is a windfall for GE: The exception played a central role in GE paying $0 in U.S. corporate income tax in 2011 when it made $5.1 billion in U.S. profits."
So you are claiming there is no loophole for overseas profits?

The loophole you speak about should also be eliminated. That loophole put in place originally by Republicans.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

palsiwalsi wrote:
"guilt for the subprime mortgage financial crisis lies both with the lenders who knowingly put borrowers into booby trapped mortgages and the management of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac for making a market for such booby trapped mortgages thus giving the lenders the incentive for writing them."
Show me San Jose State is incorrect
Define a "booby trapped mortgage."
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I think the update is every time Dick Cheney smiles a republican shoots an angel in the face...something like that, anyway.
You know I'll love you til I die, right? I hope you didn't mind my using the baby in a story, it just seemed, well, heck, she's got to learn sometime...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are claiming there is no loophole for overseas profits?
The loophole you speak about should also be eliminated. That loophole put in place originally by Republicans.
If dumbass Dave had his way and foreign profits were taxed at exorbitant US tax rates, what would prevent General Electric corporate structure from leaving the US and locating in a low-tax country?

Would that make dumbass Dave happy?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Define a "booby trapped mortgage."
That's one where right after you sign it, your tits explode.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>
Loaded up front to increase down the road.
My thoughts exactly. Frankly, that's why I'm so popular with women.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Then who will run our schools?
Priests?
reacharoundrose

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

the only thing that would make dimwitted dave happy is Obama gagging him.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do men bother little boys?
They cannot destroy evidence.
God can put it on replay.
Yeah, shit, if that boy ain't got a big-screen rig, who does? You reckon he watches football? NASCAR?

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep posting that, realtime will eventuallt believe you. In the mean time the gao says it does. I believe them over you anyday.
This is why you are so GD dumb.

You take a GAO report written for Jeff Sessions that had asked what would happen if certain revenues & certain cuts were not in effect.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>
Loaded up front to increase down the road.
The purpose of such mortgages is to allow people to qualify based on anticipation of future earnings increases. Galt does not approve of such financing arrangements, preferring conventional fixed rate mortgages with 20% down payments. However, this would exclude disproportionate shares of minorities from home ownership.

The "booby trap" characterization is unfair, intended for media hype. Borrowers are informed of the terms, both verbally and in writing, when they apply for the mortgage. If they choose to ignore the potential problem, or are too stupid to understand, then nothing can help them.

Intelligent people actually read every document associated with a home purchase in its entirety and should have the documents reviewed by an attorney.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Lot of us who eat venison will pop a few fawns each year. Like human babies they're tenderest at that age, before they start wrecking cars and shit.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If dumbass Dave had his way and foreign profits were taxed at exorbitant US tax rates, what would prevent General Electric corporate structure from leaving the US and locating in a low-tax country?
Would that make dumbass Dave happy?
You actually think GE would cease to be a US company?

Why haven't they left already?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do men bother little boys?
They cannot destroy evidence.
God can put it on replay.
Why does 'God' allow it to go on in the first place?

If 'God' is putting it on replay, it must be so that 'God' can watch it, and do nothing to stop it, again, and again, and again.

Some god you have there.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>
here douchebag dolt:
Just the facts ma'm:
, Budget Deficits
http://www.fms.treas.gov/index.html
2002 FY Budget Deficit $158 Billion
2003 FY Budget Deficit $365 Billion
2004 FY Budget Deficit $412 Billion
2005 FY Budget Deficit $319 Billion
2006 FY Budget Deficit $248 Billion
2007 FY Budget Deficit $161 Billion
Democrats control Congress
2008 FY Budget Deficit $455 Billion
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion
Repubicans control House - filibuster everything in Senate
2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion
2012FY Budget deficit $1.6 trillion
2013 proposed deficit $1.1 trillion
I fixed it for you.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a loophole Republicans refuse to close. It is a loophole that Obama wants to close.
RealDave you have too many Red Blood Cells going your Head…You continue to lie that Republicans wasn’t willing to deal with Loopholes (Subsidies) neither were Democrats, the Senate votes to (End Oil Company Subsidies) Dave it was defeated by a bi-partisan vote 52-48!! Again Darn those Facts!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? That was your pet name from your siblings? Oh well, at least they picked an applicable name for you.
Whoa! Jimmy! 4 syllables! You outdoin' you best work here... however... the word you were seeking is, "appropriate." You see, Jimmy, in the English language there are certain words for certain situations. In this case,'applicable,' is.. well... the wrong one.(Check your pulse now, and again in 20 minutes...)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 804,901 - 804,920 of1,036,978
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 4-24 8 min Toj 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min Sublime1 96,292
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,738
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,190
Abby 4-24 24 min Toj 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min Adam 36 67,245
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min mdbuilder 43,170
Amy 4-23 1 hr RACE 41
ask amy 4-22 19 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••