Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874807 Mar 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The meaning was obvious, but then a drunk like you never makes a typo.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who advocates harsh treatment of child molesters is obviously homophobic.
We need to understand that some gender-confused and gender-defective members of society cannot control their urges.
Time to live and let live.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874808 Mar 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost from Moreno Valley attacks Jews again, just like most blacks.
Feels free to call people "jewboy", but doesn't like n****r.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who advocates harsh treatment of child molesters is obviously homophobic.
We need to understand that some gender-confused and gender-defective members of society cannot control their urges.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#874809 Mar 16, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol may be occasionally clueless
but Not racist
You obviously haven't been reading Carol's messages.

She's a genteel southern racist, but a racist nonertheless.

It's painfully obvious, I'm shocked you'd say such a thing.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874810 Mar 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, mandatory sentences that leave no discretion to the judge are generally "no-brainers" in the negative sense. One can have strict punishment of homosexual pedophiles without dismissing all rational thought.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874811 Mar 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobraina's overt homosexuality was so blatant he dropped the original name after his side lost the election.
He's now using John Galt and a proxy location in Ca.
But he's still got his mouth open as the receiving end for his 'Teabagging' gay pals!!
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874812 Mar 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. Rampant pedophilia in the Roman Church has nothing to do with homosexuals being attracted to the priesthood.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#874813 Mar 16, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>How is his sexuality in any way relevant to the topic, hatchetface?
How is your stupidity in any way relevant to this topic, you weirdo anomaly??
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874814 Mar 16, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
"nobama" goes the usual low route
Your boy Obama is the one on the down-low.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874815 Mar 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
When we were once sane and on the same page about protecting children from child rapists and repeat offenders, a mandatory sentence of 25 years would have been a no brainer.
The only 6 states left who still refuse to protect children now have a glaring spotlight on them.
Also, a few of the Obama media worshippers are starting to break from the pack. Let's hope more follow suit.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#874816 Mar 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Reggie Love is always there.
And you'll always have your Queen Latifah wig,dress, and heels!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874817 Mar 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot imagine Galt's quiet satisfaction when a fool like Nucular/Demos/Tenzing is so wrong.
You're busted Galt, not that we had any doubt about you
carol

Orlando, FL

#874818 Mar 16, 2013
Sonic, your NY Times article was actually impressive researching.

However, the difference between Bush's meeting with conservative talking heads and Obama's meeting with progressive mouthpieces is a very important one.

The media is already on Obama's side.

Bush's meeting was to re-energize conservatives in the face of the liberal media's continuous and relentless onslaught of biased reporting.

Also, Obama met with bigwigs from the NY Times 4 times before even taking the oath of office and even before sitting down with his own team and has had several of these meetings just in the past four years.

Bush met once with conservatives in the middle of his second term.

It's very important to remember Obama already has the mainstream media eating out of the palm of his hand. He doesn't need all these secretive meetings to tell them to scream any louder.

That's a very big difference in my opinion.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874819 Mar 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"I was shocked one Sunday when hubby and I went for a drive through a black neighborhood and saw so many shiny, nice new cars"

That's a classic!

and this one:

"When I was a teacher, I was shocked to see the minority students wearing designer clothes and sneakers"

and:

"It's payback time, he's out to get whitey"

then in the next post she'd say that her hubbys best friend is black and her daughters best friend is gay!!! Her best friend is O'Reilly!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874820 Mar 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
She said 'white official'. That's not a typo, it's a Freudian slip.
But you're too big a nitwit to figure that out.
Or, you understood her perfectly, and are providing her cover.
Are you drunk?? You'd have to be to spend your life on Topix, as do you. Or perhaps you're just really stupid..........
White House deputy press secretary Josh Earnest confirmed the meeting took place. It wasn't listed on Obama's schedule.

Must I always repeat myself?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874822 Mar 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans have renewed hope now that the sequester is restraining spending growth without increasing taxes.
Republicans hope that the House continues to resist any attempt by Obama to increase taxes.
We also note that gun control legislation is dead in the water despite the Obama tearjerker campaign.
You're an idiot; and speaking of tearjerkers; your boy boehner is the drunken smoker who can't stop bawling his brains out and never got a rating above 25%. Bunch of damn fools.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874823 Mar 16, 2013
carol wrote:
Sonic, your NY Times article was actually impressive researching.
However, the difference between Bush's meeting with conservative talking heads and Obama's meeting with progressive mouthpieces is a very important one.
The media is already on Obama's side.
Bush's meeting was to re-energize conservatives in the face of the liberal media's continuous and relentless onslaught of biased reporting.
Also, Obama met with bigwigs from the NY Times 4 times before even taking the oath of office and even before sitting down with his own team and has had several of these meetings just in the past four years.
Bush met once with conservatives in the middle of his second term.
It's very important to remember Obama already has the mainstream media eating out of the palm of his hand. He doesn't need all these secretive meetings to tell them to scream any louder.
That's a very big difference in my opinion.
Who cares?
O'Reilly?
carol

Orlando, FL

#874824 Mar 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Californian by birth.

And in every single one of my posts on this issue, it's crystal clear I want MORE blacks to come back to the republican party.

Are you really this totally off your rocker?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874828 Mar 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
White House deputy press secretary Josh Earnest confirmed the meeting took place. It wasn't listed on Obama's schedule.
Must I always repeat myself?
What do you suppose they talked about? Getting whitey? LOL
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#874829 Mar 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, mandatory sentences that leave no discretion to the judge are generally "no-brainers" in the negative sense. One can have strict punishment of homosexual pedophiles without dismissing all rational thought.
Sex offender laws vary by state and Jessica Lunsford wasn't raped and then buried alive by a homosexual you stupid bastardo, Couhey was a career burglar who had also been arrested for indecent exposure. He was also batshyt crazy and staying in a trailer with friends/family in violation of the terms of his probation.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874830 Mar 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mocking you, fool, and you took the bait.

But there is a kernel of truth present. After all, homosexuals are what they are, defective units.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Jacques Ottawa 181,892
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min Eric 71,129
Abby 12-22 28 min cheluzal 3
Amy 12-22 31 min cheluzal 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 37 min TRD 68,892
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 98,856
Chicago Psychic Medium and Spiritualist view of... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:31 pm PST

Bleacher Report11:31PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
NBC Sports 8:09 AM
Marc Trestman: We'll talk about whether Jimmy Clausen starts again
NFL 8:57 AM
Dominic Raiola says Ferguson stomp was unintentional