Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874597 Mar 15, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, can Nobama go more than 5 posts without mentioning homosexuality or pedophilia?
Oh yeah, he really came out with that comment! Quel surpris
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874598 Mar 15, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Cruz is one more example of why the GOP is currently less popular than head lice.
Oh yeah, he's a total loose cannon

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#874599 Mar 15, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>

Laws allow for the removal of the criminal and prevention of further crimes.
Laws allow for the removal of a criminal...but as previously stated, no law prevents crimes. Only the discontinued definition of crime 'prevents' crime. Law provide definition of, and punishment for, crimes.

They don't prevent a damn thing.

Fire, Rocks, Disease organisms, and human nature are all weapons of mass destruction.

I'm not for infringement on personal liberties, no matter what form it takes.

But, of course, that's just me.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#874600 Mar 15, 2013
Did anyone catch McChinless the human turtle, otherwise known as minority leader of the Senate refer to Hillary as one of the Golden Girls at a CPAC speech?
McCinless the turtle is absolutely BREATHLESS over Rubio's youth and virility.
Funny, when Democrats considered a young junior Senator for POTUS he was lambasted as far too inexperienced.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#874601 Mar 15, 2013
'...Laws...'.

My bad.
")
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#874602 Mar 15, 2013
Congressman Bridenstine OK: claims the SC doesn't get to decide what us constitutional!!
What a fun festof nutcases at cpac
DaDonald PACKED the house....NOT.
There were 4 people in the audience.
Speaking of idiots...Can't wait for Sarah!

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

#874603 Mar 15, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, rightwing God Reagan agreed with Feinstein on this issue.
Reagan was an ass. I'm a Constitutional conservative.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874604 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>
According to Carol, they get only 1-2 years. Did she ever site the cases?
no. here's the case that O'Reilly cherry picked...

A 41-year-old former private soccer coach accused of having sex with a teen-aged student in Jefferson County was sentenced to two years in jail and 10 years to life on intensive supervised probation for sex offenders.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_14780270

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#874605 Mar 15, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot 'sting shinny's ego into responding to the same post twice'.
I'm pretty good at that.
")
I love your T-Shirt that says "Let me win. But if I cannot win, let me be brave in the attempt."

You are a brave little seat stain(pats her on the head).

Now go play in the street.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#874606 Mar 15, 2013
It isn't about The Law detering pedophiles and rapists.

Since there is no rehabilitation for either predator, short jail sentences for these heinous criminals/acts need to be much longer than a mere, minimal 2 to 6 years.

The Laws on sentencing these monsters are too lenient.

Do you want to protect children from these monsters?

Or are you just concerned with your party's "liberal" sentences?

You hippo-crite who is SO concerned with pedophiles in The
Catholic Church, yet lenient sentencing by liberal judges, court system, lawyers with plea bargains are ALL OK ... Hippo-Crite.

PS The recitivism rate for sex offenders; pedophiles, rapists is Very High.
<quoted text>
One doesn't not need a penis to commit rape nor hands to steal.
Laws deter the lawful minded, I agree that they have no meaning to the criminal. Same with the death penalty.
Laws allow for the removal of the criminal and prevention of further crimes.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#874607 Mar 15, 2013
And you are a good example of a CINO.

Christian In Name Only.

What happened Sel, no more "God and Golf" ?

Just Golf now?
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Cruz is one more example of why the GOP is currently less popular than head lice.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874608 Mar 15, 2013
Colorado sex offender defense lawyer...

Colorado’s Strict Sex Abuse Sentencing

A recent Colorado case shows how draconian sex crime laws can be. A Broomfield High School teacher and star wrestling coach, Travis Masse, was sentenced by District Judge Thomas Ensor to life in prison, with a possibility of parole at ten years, for having non-forcible sex with a 17-year-old student.

Specifically, Masse was convicted of sexual assault on a child by someone in a position of trust. Since the case involved more than one instance of sexual contact, it constituted a pattern of sexual abuse under Colorado law. Thus, Masse was subject to an "indeterminate" term of incarceration.

An indeterminate sentence means that Masse must complete sex offender treatment before he is eligible for parole. However, the wait for such treatment programs is quite long in Colorado prison. In fact, according to the Colorado Sex Offender Management Board, only 93 of the 1,650 alleged offenders sentenced to prison under the lifetime supervision provisions for sex offenses from 1999 through 2010 have been released.

http://www.jurdem.com/Articles/Colorado-s-Str...

more stuff you won't hear on FOX. right carol?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#874609 Mar 15, 2013
Cherry picked?

Having sex? No, it was rape.

You can keep spinning, twirling down the street madly in your denial of The Facts, but it doesn't change The Facts.
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no. here's the case that O'Reilly cherry picked...
A 41-year-old former private soccer coach accused of having sex with a teen-aged student in Jefferson County was sentenced to two years in jail and 10 years to life on intensive supervised probation for sex offenders.
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_14780270

Lapeer, MI

#874610 Mar 15, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I think he bears a striking resemblance to Alfred E. Neuman.
http://1389blog.com/pix/Obama-Economy-275x300...
xD
And Wimpy: http://billericapolitics.org/wp-content/uploa...

And as Welfare Man: http://tinyurl.com/bce38nw
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874611 Mar 15, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Laws allow for the removal of a criminal...but as previously stated, no law prevents crimes. Only the discontinued definition of crime 'prevents' crime. Law provide definition of, and punishment for, crimes.
They don't prevent a damn thing.
Fire, Rocks, Disease organisms, and human nature are all weapons of mass destruction.
I'm not for infringement on personal liberties, no matter what form it takes.
But, of course, that's just me.
Laws can prevent a rapist or murderer from committing further offenses.,

What's your solution to crimes?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#874612 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, he's a total loose cannon
Then you should never have re-elected him in 2012 for a second presidential term.

Lapeer, MI

#874613 Mar 15, 2013
Patriot wrote:
MULTIPLE sinkholes forming on the east side of the Mississippi River.. across from St. Louis MO -- in Illinois..
http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/369320/3/Met...
And one big one inside the Oval Office.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#874614 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Laws can prevent a rapist or murderer from committing further offenses.,
What's your solution to crimes?
Rescind your driving license.

Lapeer, MI

#874615 Mar 15, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You sound stupid, you think therefore you are! Lol! In your logic one has to be well off to make a mistake yet be against abortion! Stupidity is well deserved! Mistakes happen, & in the case of those that live that lifestyle, they're barely living. Not to mention welfare is not the reason this country is in debt since everybody believes we are. You're just frustrated with your own stagnation & need somebody to point the finger at. " Michael Jackson, man in the mirror," 1 of my favorite songs! You should listen to the lyrics!
As you think, so you are.

But you don't think, NJ raider 1, and so you are...what?

Nuthin'
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#874616 Mar 15, 2013
If Fox News is so "deceitful", "inaccurate" as you claim ...
O'Reilly in particular ...

Then why has CNN and MSNBC been having a difficult time competing in their ratings in the 8PM time slot against O'Reilly?

Clearly, it is you and your liberal cronies who have stated liberals are the majority and conservatives are the minority.
So, WHO exactly is watching Fox News and O'Reilly and NOT watching CNN and MSNBC ?

See, your logical deduction is flawed and faulty.
Any premise built upon it suffers the same fate.
sonicfilter wrote:
Colorado sex offender defense lawyer...
Colorado’s Strict Sex Abuse Sentencing
A recent Colorado case shows how draconian sex crime laws can be. A Broomfield High School teacher and star wrestling coach, Travis Masse, was sentenced by District Judge Thomas Ensor to life in prison, with a possibility of parole at ten years, for having non-forcible sex with a 17-year-old student.
Specifically, Masse was convicted of sexual assault on a child by someone in a position of trust. Since the case involved more than one instance of sexual contact, it constituted a pattern of sexual abuse under Colorado law. Thus, Masse was subject to an "indeterminate" term of incarceration.
An indeterminate sentence means that Masse must complete sex offender treatment before he is eligible for parole. However, the wait for such treatment programs is quite long in Colorado prison. In fact, according to the Colorado Sex Offender Management Board, only 93 of the 1,650 alleged offenders sentenced to prison under the lifetime supervision provisions for sex offenses from 1999 through 2010 have been released.
http://www.jurdem.com/Articles/Colorado-s-Str...
more stuff you won't hear on FOX. right carol?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min Rage Poster 49,848
Amy 9-18 18 min Kuuipo 34
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min loose cannon 178,066
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 34 min Hatti_Hollerand 620
Amy 9-19 53 min Toj 10
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min litesong 46,689
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 54 min Doug77 4,715
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info