Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
804,801 - 804,820 of 1,095,578 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like reading or watching any 'news' story from Fox News, best to view with a ton of skepticism.
***Public service message***
~Always fact check news stories from Fox News~
***End transmission***
So, which news sources does Homer accept as Gospel without checking the facts?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The bottom line is rightwingers need to be told what to think and how to process the days events as free thinking escapes them, hence O'Reilly's high tv ratings. I mean that's the bottom line.
"homo"
By chance are you actually referring to the left wingers who need a benevolent government to determine their health care choices? Those free thinkers?
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like reading or watching any 'news' story from Fox News, best to view with a ton of skepticism.
***Public service message***
~Always fact check news stories from Fox News~
***End transmission***
Homer swears by Ed Schultz
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Dis ees a better story:

Did ju know dat Huevos Chabez wuss een lub wiff me?
Jes! When I turn heem down, he say I make hees Brown Eyess Blue!
So, I say: "Den whoos da Blue Eye Debil now"?
It wussa so funny! An new jawk make herself laugh !!!

Ees good da Dictator baster ees dead, eh!?

I sen heem hees faboreet song to play at hees bedside an funeral.
"Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue" sung by Richard Leigh.

PS Iffy ju wan jur storees be more realistic, den ju hab to stay wiff one Ethnic Genre anna not mix dem all inna one.
An jur Latino assen ees a no good either.

~ new jawk chica owt !!
Angelina San Pedro wrote:
Jes. Jes, Senor, I remember her. She sat.. over there by the door to the Men's Room. Jes, she ordered pizza but her Spanish was so bad I thought she asked for carp. Shee began screaming at me in Italian so Fredo had to come out of the kitchen and clunk her with the iron pan. Jes... jes, she fell down then. Djour welcome.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That should garner at least 35 racy disagree means, and jimmy/gunner (did you notice I busted him about his pension?)
Didn't know Gunner was back as Jimmy.
Is hypocrite still his favorite word?
Is he still the staunch independent?
LOL
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes their blood boil that no one can come close to O'Reilly's ratings. Not even close.
No it doesn't. You actually admit you watch him?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I mentioned his cop pension and he said he's going to take his pension to a red state. That's gunner.

Btw, Scott Prouty is my hero!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

As part of our continuing look at Bill O'Reilly's attacks on Colorado's Democratic and openly gay Speaker of the House, Mark Ferrandino, News Hounds' Priscilla found a jarring snippet in yesterday's Denver Post. It quotes O'Reilly's first guest who went after discussed Ferrandino as saying that her accusation - that Ferrandino voted against "Jessica's Law," which would mandate sentencing for child molesters, because he cares more about the molesters than the victims - were words put in her mouth by Fox News producers.

In her recent appearance on the The O'Reilly Factor, Colorado Republican lawmaker Libby Szabo gave this "explanation" to O'Reilly about why she thought Ferrandino had killed the bill:

“They’d rather protect the victim (sic) than our poor, defenseless children from the predators that are after them.”

But in yesterday's Post, there was the following:

Several days after the show aired, the Denver Post asked Szabo to explain her comment about Ferrandino protecting someone. She said that’s what Fox told her when she did a “pre-interview” with the network prior to the show.

So was Szabo truly coached to accuse Ferrandino of caring more about molesters than victims? If so, that doesn't just completely undercut O'Reilly's dubious contention that he repeatedly mentioned Ferrandino's homosexuality in the context of his voting record - and not to suggest he had any proclivity for perverts - but it means that Fox was so intent on turning Ferrandino into a sexual villain that it put words in the mouth of its own guest.

http://www.newshounds.us/did_o_reilly_factor_...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
But Frightwingers/GOPidiots is still the same child-molesting teacher wannabe as always.

Get lost, you sick pedophile pervert!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No it doesn't. You actually admit you watch him?
Let's think about it.

O'Reilly or The Ed Show???

Hmmmm.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
As part of our continuing look at Bill O'Reilly's attacks on Colorado's Democratic and openly gay Speaker of the House, Mark Ferrandino, News Hounds' Priscilla found a jarring snippet in yesterday's Denver Post. It quotes O'Reilly's first guest who went after discussed Ferrandino as saying that her accusation - that Ferrandino voted against "Jessica's Law," which would mandate sentencing for child molesters, because he cares more about the molesters than the victims - were words put in her mouth by Fox News producers.
In her recent appearance on the The O'Reilly Factor, Colorado Republican lawmaker Libby Szabo gave this "explanation" to O'Reilly about why she thought Ferrandino had killed the bill:
“They’d rather protect the victim (sic) than our poor, defenseless children from the predators that are after them.”
Several days after the show aired, the Denver Post asked Szabo to explain her comment about Ferrandino protecting someone. She said that’s what Fox told her when she did a “pre-interview” with the network prior to the show.
So was Szabo truly coached to accuse Ferrandino of caring more about molesters than victims? If so, that doesn't just completely undercut O'Reilly's dubious contention that he repeatedly mentioned Ferrandino's homosexuality in the context of his voting record - and not to suggest he had any proclivity for perverts - but it means that Fox was so intent on turning Ferrandino into a sexual villain that it put words in the mouth of its own guest.
Anybody who advocates harsh treatment of child molesters is obviously homophobic.

We need to understand that some gender-confused and gender-defective members of society cannot control their urges.

Time to live and let live.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
You're doing a heckuva job Sonic
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's think about it.
O'Reilly or The Ed Show???
Hmmmm.
O'Reilly is a hothead nutjob
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Did anyone see Diane Feinstein deliver a super smackdown to that punk Tes Cruz?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who advocates harsh treatment of child molesters is obviously homophobic.
We need to understand that some gender-confused and gender-defective members of society cannot control their urges.
opinion is not fact.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But Frightwingers/GOPidiots is still the same child-molesting teacher wannabe as always.
Get lost, you sick pedophile pervert!
And Nobama still can't go 5 posts without mentioning either homosexuality or pedophilia!
Come out already!
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know, you're the expert on such matters!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

The death of a bill dealing with sexual predators who target kids has become a rallying cry for Republicans, who say their legislation would do more to make Colorado safe than gun bills passed by the Democrat-controlled legislature.

But Republicans aren't getting any getting support from Dave Kopel of the Independence Institute, an expert on Second Amendment issues who has studied prison sentences. He's critical of both the gun bills and the Republican measure known as "Jessica's Law."

"I don't think either of those are constructive steps toward public safety," he said.

And in a rare moment of unity, the Colorado District Attorneys' Council, Colorado Coalition Against Sexual Assault and Colorado Office of the Public Defender all agree Jessica's Law isn't necessary.

.....Laurie Rose Kepros, the director of Sexual Offense Defense for the public defenders office, said Colorado's complicated and nuanced sentencing laws "already go beyond what Jessica's Law mandates."

"Jessica's Law is a 25-year sentence, and we have life sentences for all of the crimes covered under the bill," she said.

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_226...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Did anyone see Diane Feinstein deliver a super smackdown to that punk Tes Cruz?
you know i did.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That should garner at least 35 racy disagree means, and jimmy/gunner (did you notice I busted him about his pension?)
Gee...that's almost the same amount as the number of drinks you've consumed since noon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••