Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#874734 Mar 16, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Whoa folks, wait a minute here. I constantly log on to Topix (love it), and I DID read every page of this forum.
I am a Topix old timer, having been a posting veteran since 2007. Let me clear you guys up on something: I am part of a bi-racial gay COUPLE that live together in an embarrassing hidden location. I am part anglo (but pathetically try really hard to sound urban & tough), while my other half (the SOCIOPATHIC-PSYCHO -RACIST) is African American.
I have been a notorious troll on the gay sites for a long time, and it was in the earlier days of Topix (when I had actual profiles w/pics) that they outed me. I usually get on Topix all the time sharing my ignorance. Given as I look like a cross between a barnyard hog and Ooompa Loompa from Willie Wonka, I was usually laughed out of the forum (or just ignored).
I am really finding it hard to believe some are legitimately debating with my intellectual lightweight, ID CHANGING, ID STEALING KNUCKLE DRAGGING, CROSS DRESSING TOPIX TROLL CLOSET CASE self.
Still LMFAO...CROSS DRESSING CLOSET CASE...Ooompa Loompa from Willie Wonka...
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#874735 Mar 16, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
I am having my usual judgit meltdown in progress. lol.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874736 Mar 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Horror of horrors. What could be worse to a blind loyalist than watching O'Reilly?
By the way, he provided the names and photos of two child rapists in Colorado who were sentenced to 1 to 2 years. And held up a list of others.
Hawaii, one of the 6 other states dominated by Democrat politicians who haven't passed Jessica's Law, has stricter laws protecting dogs than children. This, according to several Hawaiians who appeared on the O'Reilly Factor.
Too many Democrats are more concerned about protecting the criminals than the victims.
Plain and simple.
Particularly when the criminals are members of protected special interest groups, such as minorities and homosexuals.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#874737 Mar 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What special Constitutional rights apply to homosexuals any different than those that apply to heterosexuals?
Do you ever think about anything else than homosexuals.

It is all too funny.

Judged:

12

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#874738 Mar 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't put it past the mean lean liberal machine to put trolls on blogs like this just to disrupt them.
Obama is determined to fundamentally change this country and what better way than to model Chavez in silencing any opposition?
Take care Carol.
A good take for the park or:

Post anti Obama stuff to an audience which has long gone?

Where are the old regulars?

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#874739 Mar 16, 2013
Time for lunch,
will check back in a few days.
Cheers

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874740 Mar 16, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever think about anything else than homosexuals.
It is all too funny.
When you poofballs demand special privileges you need to be challenged, Uncle Poodle.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874743 Mar 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Particularly when the criminals are members of protected special interest groups, such as minorities and homosexuals.
When we were once sane and on the same page about protecting children from child rapists and repeat offenders, a mandatory sentence of 25 years would have been a no brainer.

The only 6 states left who still refuse to protect children now have a glaring spotlight on them.

Also, a few of the Obama media worshippers are starting to break from the pack. Let's hope more follow suit.
carol

Orlando, FL

#874744 Mar 16, 2013
January 2009 - Obama met with four NY Times columnists in the past 24 hours but still hasn't sat down with the White House team since being elected.

http://www.politico.com/404.html

Like Chavez, get the media on your side and control them.
Lincoln

United States

#874745 Mar 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
When we were once sane and on the same page about protecting children from child rapists and repeat offenders, a mandatory sentence of 25 years would have been a no brainer.
The only 6 states left who still refuse to protect children now have a glaring spotlight on them.
Also, a few of the Obama media worshippers are starting to break from the pack. Let's hope more follow suit.
so nobama is gay or what?

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874746 Mar 16, 2013
http://www.politico.com/blogs/michaelcalderon...

Just in case this site didn't come up in the last post.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874747 Mar 16, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Horror of horrors. What could be worse to a blind loyalist than watching O'Reilly?
By the way, he provided the names and photos of two child rapists in Colorado who were sentenced to 1 to 2 years. And held up a list of others.
Hawaii, one of the 6 other states dominated by Democrat politicians who haven't passed Jessica's Law, has stricter laws protecting dogs than children. This, according to several Hawaiians who appeared on the O'Reilly Factor.
Too many Democrats are more concerned about protecting the criminals than the victims.
Plain and simple.
A 41-year-old former private soccer coach accused of having sex with a teen-aged student in Jefferson County was sentenced to two years in jail and 10 years to life on intensive supervised probation for sex offenders.

http://www.broomfieldenterprise.com/ci_179941...

Statistics from the Colorado Sex Offender Management Board show that of the 1,651 offenders sentenced to prison under the lifetime supervision provisions for sex offenses from 1999 through last June, only 93 have been released.

http://www.broomfieldenterprise.com/ci_179941...

the stuff FOX can't tell you.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874748 Mar 16, 2013
The death of a bill dealing with sexual predators who target kids has become a rallying cry for Republicans, who say their legislation would do more to make Colorado safe than gun bills passed by the Democrat-controlled legislature.

But Republicans aren't getting any getting support from Dave Kopel of the Independence Institute, an expert on Second Amendment issues who has studied prison sentences. He's critical of both the gun bills and the Republican measure known as "Jessica's Law."

"I don't think either of those are constructive steps toward public safety," he said.

And in a rare moment of unity, the Colorado District Attorneys' Council, Colorado Coalition Against Sexual Assault and Colorado Office of the Public Defender all agree Jessica's Law isn't necessary.

.... Laurie Rose Kepros, the director of Sexual Offense Defense for the public defenders office, said Colorado's complicated and nuanced sentencing laws "already go beyond what Jessica's Law mandates."

"Jessica's Law is a 25-year sentence, and we have life sentences for all of the crimes covered under the bill," she said.

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_226...

"What shocks me is for the two years Republicans had the majority, they didn't introduce this bill," said Ferrandino, a Denver Democrat who took over the speaker's post after Republicans lost the majority in the 2012 election. "This is all about politics and not good policy."

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874750 Mar 16, 2013
Fox Nation is allegedly a place for those "who oppose intolerance." In keeping with Fox News' bogus "fair & balanced" bull, it also makes the same claim. Yet, it routinely traffics in editorialized, subjective headlines that, in many cases, have nothing to do with the linked article or the Fox video that is being promoted. Such is the case with Fox Nation's Lede Headline: "HOT VIDEO, O'Reilly Unleashes The Beast On Dishonest Editor." The video refers to O'Reilly's interview with Curtis Hubbard, editorial page editor of the Denver Post, who had the audacity to call out O'Reilly for what appears to be the shameless and baseless gay baiting of the Democratic CO House speaker who had the audacity to oppose, in conjunction with a variety of legal experts, Bill's pet project, "Jessica's Law." As noted in the Fox Nation text, Bill, in taking the "dishonest" Hubbard "to task, was an "unleashed beast." If, as rumor has it, Jesse Watters is in charge of Fox Nation, one can understand the giant sucking sound. And if not, it's still pure delusion.

Interestingly, O'Reilly is being praised to the hilt by his fellow blood thirsty homophobes on the Fox Nation Facebook page. If you think the comments on Fox Nation represent the ultimate in knuckle dragging, mouth breathing inanity, check out Fox Nation where they can go knuckle to knuckle with those residing in "the Nation" cesspool.

I guess if, by beast, they mean a raging animal, they could be right?!

Oh, and BTW, Fox Nation didn't explain why Hubbard is "dishonest"

http://www.newshounds.us/20130314_on_fox_nati...

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874752 Mar 16, 2013
March 16, 2013 - Huffington Post spotted several attendees of Obama's secretive meeting with fellow progressive mouthpieces including MSNBC’s Maddow, Al Sharpton and Lawrence O’Donnell.

Huffington Post reported it was part of his "campaign" to "sell the public" on key policies.

It wasn't the first of such hush-hush meetings since the beginning of his presidency.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/04/obam...

Control the media - control the people.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#874754 Mar 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
A 41-year-old former private soccer coach accused of having sex with a teen-aged student in Jefferson County was sentenced to two years in jail and 10 years to life on intensive supervised probation for sex offenders.
http://www.broomfieldenterprise.com/ci_179941...
Statistics from the Colorado Sex Offender Management Board show that of the 1,651 offenders sentenced to prison under the lifetime supervision provisions for sex offenses from 1999 through last June, only 93 have been released.
http://www.broomfieldenterprise.com/ci_179941...
the stuff FOX can't tell you.
I was looking around the other day trying to figure out what in the fuhell she was trying to say and found a bit re: the Arapaho exception__do Native Americans have different sentencing guidelines?
Lincoln

United States

#874755 Mar 16, 2013
carol wrote:
http://www.politico.com/blogs/ michaelcalderone/0109/Obama_me ets_with_liberal_columnists.ht ml
Just in case this site didn't come up in the last post.
2009 :-)
You do live in the past.:-)
Lincoln

United States

#874756 Mar 16, 2013
carol wrote:
March 16, 2013 - Huffington Post spotted several attendees of Obama's secretive meeting with fellow progressive mouthpieces including MSNBC’s Maddow, Al Sharpton and Lawrence O’Donnell.
Huffington Post reported it was part of his "campaign" to "sell the public" on key policies.
It wasn't the first of such hush-hush meetings since the beginning of his presidency.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/04/obam...
Control the media - control the people.
If you know about this, is it hush-hush :-)

How dare the Democrats organize a political meeting.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874757 Mar 16, 2013
VIDEO....

O’Reilly Admits Homosexuality Has “Nothing To Do” With Pedophilia After Widespread Criticism

http://equalitymatters.org/blog/201303130003
carol

Orlando, FL

#874758 Mar 16, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are the old regulars?
Perhaps some gave up on any hope for this country and others are at their Obama altar of worship.

Maybe some in the latter group are just too embarrassed to come back on again. What with all the negative publicity and whistle blowing by other democrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Patriot AKA Bozo 48,410
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,623
EverGreen Belgrade 2 hr voivoda_stjepan_k... 4
mtn cheat 2 hr mtn 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr KiMerde 51,241
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr j_m_w 98,669
romance 9 hr Yunkee 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:30 pm PST

NFL 1:30PM
Colt McCoy 'pushing' Robert Griffin III, Gruden says
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Colts' Week 12 Preview vs. Jags
NBC Sports 9:51 AM
Colts cut return man Griff Whalen, sign RB Zurlon Tipton
NFL10:14 AM
Colts promote Zurlon Tipton, waive Griff Whalen
NBC Sports 4:12 PM
Week 12 skill-position injury report — final