Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
804,741 - 804,760 of 1,095,087 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
Native Pride

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Wisconsin Department of Education:
Whites are Born Racist and Privileged
Posted on March 14, 2013 by Philip Hodges filed under Liberalism, Racism:
"If you have kids in Wisconsin government schools, be on the lookout for what VISTA is teaching them. Especially if you happen to be white.
VISTA (Volunteers in Service to America) is an operation under AmeriCorps that is being used by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction. A cursory look at the Wisconsin DPI’s “VISTA hub” on their website shows what those gender studies and social studies majors end up doing with their lives.
Blacks are oppressed, and whites are inherently racist. Homosexuals are oppressed, and straight people are inherently homophobic. Females are oppressed, and males are inherently sexist.
You get the idea. They throw terms around like “white privilege,”“male privilege” and “straight privilege.” What do they mean by “privilege” anyway?
In part, this is how they define privilege:
the set of unearned advantages a person gets (you get) for some perceived trait a person possesses (you possess).
the set of unwarranted disadvantages you don’t suffer under, but other people suffer.
They explain that if you’re born white, then you’re born a racist:
-if you have white privilege, you will be racist.
-if you have male privilege, you will do sexist things.
-if you have straight privilege, you will contribute to the atmosphere of homophobia
-if you are able-bodied, you will say things that exclude and other disabled people.
-this is true even if you are anti-racist,
anti-sexist, anti-homophobic, etc. you can be against a thing, and still be/do that thing.
-there is no escape from your privilege.
Keep in mind that this group is not just some wacko, fringe, lefty organization. They are all those things, but they’re being used in Wisconsin government schools to indoctrinate kids about their inherent “privileges” if they happen to be white, male, straight or all of the above. They’re being brainwashed into believing that there is nothing they can do if they’re born into one of these “privileged” classes.
However, they can work to better themselves. In the middle of the VISTA hub on the Wisconsin DPI website, it has a Gloria Steinem quote. She is the face of the women’s liberation movement of the late 60’s and 70’s. The quote reads:“The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn.”
One of their recommendations to white kids to help them “unlearn” the social evils that they were born into is to wear white wristbands “as a reminder about your privilege.” They also suggest “putting a note on your mirror or computer screen as a reminder to think about privilege.”
This is the garbage that’s being shoveled in students’ brains in government schools. Isn’t it time we shut down the Department of Public Indoctrination?"
http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/03/wisconsin...
It's a great program. My grandchildren go there and love it.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Speaking of "Entitlement" ...
Here are some racist programs soon to be implemented by Liberal Communists. Like Hiter's Nazi's enforcing Jews to wear yellow stars ... Victorian misogynists forcing Women of The Scarlet Letter to be the object of scorn:
Wisconsin Department Of Education: White Students Should Wear ‘White Privilege’ Wristbands
By Rat on March 12, 2013
"In today’s episode of Loons Gone Wild, we look in on the Wisconsin Department of Education, who has launched an initiative calling for white high school students to wear white wristbands –“as a reminder about your (white) privilege.”
This is one of the most racist things I’ve seen in awhile.
Forget about hard work, dedication and ambition; it’s all about skin color. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson unavailable for comment.
The Americorps program, called VISTA (Volunteers in Service to America), is geared towards high school students, and “seeks to build capacity in schools and districts serving low-income families to develop an effective, sustainable, research-based program of family-school-community partnerships,” according to its Facebook page. Sounds reasonable enough – until you visit VISTA‘s website, which kicks off with a quote from Gloria Steinem of all people:
“The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn.”
What are the white students supposed to unlearn? Initiative? Work ethic? Equal opportunity for all?
The webpage offers a series of suggestions for high schools students who want to learn to become more “racially sensitive,” including:
Wear a white wristband as a reminder about your privilege, and as a personal commitment to explain why you wear the wristband.
Set aside sections of the day to critically examine how privilege is working.
Put a note on your mirror or computer screen as a reminder to think about privilege.
White “privilege”? Really? This hypocritical transparent program is more about instilling white guilt. Barack Obama seen furiously nodding in approval.
For those seeking an even deeper understanding of white guilt – er – white privilege, there’s also the White Privilege Conference in Seattle next month. Perfect location.
Next stop, Crazy Town!"
http://constitutionclub.org/2013/03/12/wiscon...
I think this Communistic, Racist Propaganda being pushed by your Fellow Communists should be priority consideration to ANY and ALL Americans who believe in a Free America remaining FREE.
But this is what happens when America elects a Communist, Racist for president. A Dictator Regime. THIS will be obama's legacy.
And perhaps it will lead to a drop in Volunteer Service in Americorps/VISTA. It Should!
<quoted text>
Will Keith Broader run for office? Take a shot at changing this imperfect world we all share?

Probably not!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, but it still shows how bad a manager and big an a-hole Obama is.
you mistakenly said obama....its that a-hole group of teaPub-lie-cans.
i knew those sorry sumbytches would fck this country up!!!!!!!!!!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Speaking of "Entitlement" ...
Here are some racist programs soon to be implemented by Liberal Communists. Like Hiter's Nazi's enforcing Jews to wear yellow stars ... Victorian misogynists forcing Women of The Scarlet Letter to be the object of scorn:
Wisconsin Department Of Education: White Students Should Wear ‘White Privilege’ Wristbands
By Rat on March 12, 2013
"In today’s episode of Loons Gone Wild, we look in on the Wisconsin Department of Education, who has launched an initiative calling for white high school students to wear white wristbands –“as a reminder about your (white) privilege.”
This is one of the most racist things I’ve seen in awhile.
Forget about hard work, dedication and ambition; it’s all about skin color. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson unavailable for comment.
The Americorps program, called VISTA (Volunteers in Service to America), is geared towards high school students, and “seeks to build capacity in schools and districts serving low-income families to develop an effective, sustainable, research-based program of family-school-community partnerships,” according to its Facebook page. Sounds reasonable enough – until you visit VISTA‘s website, which kicks off with a quote from Gloria Steinem of all people:
“The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn.”
What are the white students supposed to unlearn? Initiative? Work ethic? Equal opportunity for all?
The webpage offers a series of suggestions for high schools students who want to learn to become more “racially sensitive,” including:
Wear a white wristband as a reminder about your privilege, and as a personal commitment to explain why you wear the wristband.
Set aside sections of the day to critically examine how privilege is working.
Put a note on your mirror or computer screen as a reminder to think about privilege.
White “privilege”? Really? This hypocritical transparent program is more about instilling white guilt. Barack Obama seen furiously nodding in approval.
For those seeking an even deeper understanding of white guilt – er – white privilege, there’s also the White Privilege Conference in Seattle next month. Perfect location.
Next stop, Crazy Town!"
http://constitutionclub.org/2013/03/12/wiscon...
I think this Communistic, Racist Propaganda being pushed by your Fellow Communists should be priority consideration to ANY and ALL Americans who believe in a Free America remaining FREE.
But this is what happens when America elects a Communist, Racist for president. A Dictator Regime. THIS will be obama's legacy.
And perhaps it will lead to a drop in Volunteer Service in Americorps/VISTA. It Should!
<quoted text>
Wow, Yawkie (or who-ev), I hate to seem snarky about your copy/paste of the day, but this has nothing to do with what I asked of flack the flatulent. Show me where NAMES equal poor performance in workers...if you can't, just talk to, or as, your other bad selves.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Regarding CPAC:

Paul and Rubio both had a good message.

Paul has a slight edge. His 13 hour "stare-down" with Holder and Holder's final capitulating shows he's tough, and unafraid to stand up for what he believes. And to this administration.

Also, liked his position on federal funding not being sent to country's/nation's who burn our American Flag, and America receiving little in return for our investment.

He took a strong stance against funding The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, unconditionally;
America needs to demand terms and conditions be met.
Or no more American $$$!

Herman Munster, Sec of State, had no problem with the administration sending 250 Million to Egypt.

PS Nice shun to Christie and McDonnell.
Heard Romney wasn't exactly wanted, welcomed.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

I "expounded" on your comment about Entitlement.

And exposed just how far Obama and this administration has gone, is willing to go in their Class Warfare, Racial Tactics regarding The Entitled vs The Disenfranchised agenda.

More important than your ramblings about Name(s) Entitlement.
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, Yawkie (or who-ev), I hate to seem snarky about your copy/paste of the day, but this has nothing to do with what I asked of flack the flatulent. Show me where NAMES equal poor performance in workers...if you can't, just talk to, or as, your other bad selves.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

I found this instructional video published by CPAC in my inbox but I don't speak Spanish. Can anyone help please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

"Does the EPA have too much power?"

http://www.libertyroundtable.com/2011/02/04/e...
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Edit: Who "they perceive to be":
The Entitled vs The Disenfranchised.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's travel to date is still well behind where GWB's was at this time in his administration so what's your point? And I suppose that if one was able to compute the travel costs for the major players in the two administrations, BushCo would likely double the Obama administration. Same with the costs for secret service, that should be a no brainer even for you.
Now tell us all about this big bubba cat who is also posting from Temecula CA over on the President Has Failed Us thread eh?
Hah, there are a half dozen right wing loons posting here that also post over there.
Realtime is as good as Obama at blaming President George W. Bush for Obama's failures
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Use a good Translator Program, it'll help.

You can't get credit writing in your own Screen Name, can you?

Using mine garners the recognition you desperately crave.

I speak Spanish. But didn't watch the youtube.
FAKE new yawk wrote:
I found this instructional video published by CPAC in my inbox but I don't speak Spanish. Can anyone help please?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thread Fixer

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Barack Obama, our current President.

^^^fixed

/End thread
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Sen. Rob Portman (R) of Ohio, a steadfast conservative, announced his support for gay marriage Friday, reversing his previous opposition to it.
That's got to sting a bit eh rightwingers?
Not at all, I believe Homer should be able to marry any man, woman or farm animal he chooses (domesticated animals only though).
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Use a good Translator Program, it'll help.
You can't get credit writing in your own Screen Name, can you?
Using mine garners the recognition you desperately crave.
I speak Spanish. But didn't watch the youtube.
<quoted text>
Hah! Got you again you worthless imitator. You've lost your mojo, worm, and now all you can do is to bask in the reflected light of a real woman. I don't even read your trivial posts any more, fanny.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
K, now you guys go...
But I just got here Carol.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

I speak Spanish AND Italian,you worm.

Which means I can order a Pizza in Buenos Aires.

Eat your heart out you brainless vegetable.

Probably you can't even speak English.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Well, since I have NO ISP ...
I can be any poster I choose.

I certainly could do ALOT of damage to Liberal posters.
AND, it could be the FAKE new yawk who gets blamed!

Hmmmmmmmmmm ... Let's see how the day goes.

And where my Creative Genius leads me!

AHaHaaHaaaaa ...!

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste"
~ Rahm Tu-Tu Emanuel
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Is that you doing that? LEAVE CAROL ALONE YOU WORM!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, I believe Homer should be able to marry any man, woman or farm animal he chooses (domesticated animals only though).
But should the farm animal be entitled to survivor Social Security benefits?
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Well, since I have NO ISP ...
I can be any poster I choose.
I certainly could do ALOT of damage to Liberal posters.
AND, it could be the FAKE new yawk who gets blamed!
Hmmmmmmmmmm ... Let's see how the day goes.
And where my Creative Genius leads me!
AHaHaaHaaaaa ...!
"You never let a serious crisis go to waste"
~ Rahm Tu-Tu Emanuel
So, um, this is, like, a Kodak moment for you, huh?

Want me to snap a few pics fo' the ol' album?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Rogue Scholar 05 176,658
The military manual on taking you out during ci... 5 min Dan Sanchez 1
Give Up Your Police State or Live Under It 13 min Dan Sanchez 1
Ron Paul: Mission Creep in Iraq...and Missouri! 22 min Ron Paul Institute 1
Internment Camps: U. S. Government Field Manual 35 min Gary North Videos 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 50 min Nono 3,894
Animal Rescue Group: Man Charged with Arizona M... (Oct '12) 51 min Shanaynay 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 52 min Mister Tonka 97,731
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••