Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#874515 Mar 15, 2013
new yawk wrote:
Very interesting ... I just judged this post:
Disagree, Racy, Spam ...
<quoted text>
Interesting? You think so? Thanks..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#874516 Mar 15, 2013
And you're not the real Native Pride.

Another impostor too cowardly to post in your own screen name.

Or another case of Stolen Valor; that which you haven't earned yourself yet want to ride the credentials of.

The real Native Pride would not have made that ridiculous liberal statement regarding his children attend Communist Indoctrinated Schools and like it.( paraphrasing - Read Fake Native Pride's original post ).
Native Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
"I certainly could do ALOT of damage to Liberal posters."
No more than they or you already do to yourselves.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#874517 Mar 15, 2013
new yawk wrote:
You don't reflect light.
Not when you're basking in that which belongs to another.
It's an OxyMoron ... Like Moon-Light.
So, I'm The Sun ...
And without Me, Moon-Bat, you're dark and dead.
If you ever had a MoJo, you wouldn't need to be feeding off of Mine.
A Woman? You finally came out and admitted it, debil.
But there's nothing Real about you.
Time to contact Topix and submit the posts you wrote in My Screen Name treatening to kill children. You don't deserve THAT type of Freedom of Speech.
Be Back ...
<quoted text>
It's hard to keep a complicated metaphor going, isn't it? Which children are marked for death, specifically? Yours? Is you name really new yawk? Why would anybody name a kid that, even some dumb guinea in Queens? Are you suggesting cutting my entitlements? Topix sells girls you can do anything you want with, oriental Arab, Asian, you name it, are we absolutely sure they're on your side?

If only life worked the way your mind did, huh? If only you had the power to punish people for what you perceive as their sins... well, to be fair you did fuck up Iraq pretty bad..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874518 Mar 15, 2013
Romney Calls On Conservatives To Learn From His Mistakes

"It's up to us to make sure that we learn from our mistakes, and my mistakes, and that we take advantage of that learning to make sure that we take back the nation, take back the white House, get the Senate and put in place conservative principles," Romney said.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...

yes, mistakes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
qyddyd

Pittsburgh, PA

#874519 Mar 15, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Whats the Beef? hes impeachable now
Native Pride

Salt Lake City, UT

#874520 Mar 15, 2013
I'm the real, Native Pride, who's been sleeping in my bed?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874521 Mar 15, 2013
Paul Ryan vs. the Middle Class

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-14/paul...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#874522 Mar 15, 2013
Strange Bed Fellows.

But, be more concerned with who's been camping in your Children's heads.

And unless you've thrown down with the liberal agenda, you're not the real Native Pride of old.
Native Pride wrote:

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874523 Mar 15, 2013
The Press Has Turned on Paul Ryan

His budget made the big mistake of betraying his cynicism

....Ryan figured out that, in the heat of an election, the average political reporter wasn’t going to bust him for even the most brazen whoppers and policy-reversals. The stories, such as they were, would be ghettoized in the fact-checking precincts of the media establishment—not exactly a common destination for the average voter. If the policy controversies seeped into front-page stories, they would usually be cloaked in the he-said/she-said vernacular of false equivalence.

Hence Ryan’s willingness during the campaign to attack Obama for “raiding” Medicare to the tune of $716 billion dollars, even though the budget he released earlier that year advocated the same thing. A typical Politico piece left the accusation of hypocrisy to an Obama spokesman—“Congressman Ryan knows that the $716 billion in Medicare savings that he included in two of his own budgets do not cut a single guaranteed Medicare benefit”—where it could, of course, be easily dismissed.(In fairness, some outlets like the Times did note the change in position themselves, but tended to do it in passing, far down in their pieces.)

But there’s one insight Ryan didn’t fully glean: You can treat politics like a game, and you can assume reporters will, too. But you can’t go so far as to admit it’s a game.

During the campaign, Ryan never broke character. When pressed on Medicare, he and his handlers would simply double-down:“Having already saddled the country with $5 trillion in new debt while cutting Medicare by $716 billion to pay for 'Obamacare,' President Obama cannot defend his broken promises,” an aide told the Times last August,“so he and his campaign are resorting to tired and misleading attacks.”

The problem with Ryan’s new budget—in which he reverts to his pre-campaign position on Medicare cuts—is that it more or less concedes the whole campaign, with its righteous defense of Medicare, was a charade. Among the Washington press corps, this is a major no-no. Depending on the circumstances, reporters may be happy to enable these reinventions, but they are loath to acknowledge their role in them. Ryan basically rubbed their noses in it. Even Politico, whose coverage most resembles ends-justifying scorekeeping, seemed to bridle at the transgression. The last five paragraphs of its main Ryan budget piece catalogued his history of Medicare flip-flops. The closing riff quoted a centrist budget wonk—the kind of person Ryan has made a career of courting—essentially outing him as full of it.

There’s a lesson in here for pols on the make: You can commit all manner of policy sins. If you’re earnest and charming, you can even attack your opponents for ideas over which you share paternity. But do not—I repeat, do not—show up the political media. Hell hath no fury like my fellow hacks spurned.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/112654/pau... #

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Enoch Plays With Self

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#874524 Mar 15, 2013
Native Pride wrote:
Just me and the blowup dolly Bro.
Hat Tip
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

#874525 Mar 15, 2013
Hello? Hello? Is anybody there? This is Angela Histrioni from Queens, you guys gotta do somthing about this girl on the Chicago thread, Barack Obama our next President, she's outta control, outta control I tell you! DO SOMETHING! This isn't right! It's not right! I just want a place where I can go and slander liberals, Obama and stuff, I never wanted anything like this! Do SOMETHING!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874526 Mar 15, 2013
Maybe the coast is clear. It's hard to say.

But I'm beginning to think the imposters on here are on George Soros' payroll to disrupt this thread intentionally. Too many of us are hitting too close to home.

Wouldn't put it past the liberal propagandists to go that far.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Native Pride

Salt Lake City, UT

#874527 Mar 15, 2013
Ah, but it IS I, old friend. Not sure where you were going with the head-camping thing though?
carol

Orlando, FL

#874528 Mar 15, 2013
I feel a lot safer now.

It's like a heavyweight has been lifted from my shoulders.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#874529 Mar 15, 2013
This is kind of funny.

I'm going to give it A Funny Judge It.

Tell me if it shows up in The Windows.

It shows up on mine ...

Just tone down the Histrionics. But I love the:
"she's outta control, outta control I tell you"!

And lose the: "I just want a place where I can go and slander liberals, Obama and stuff, I never wanted anything like this!
Do SOMETHING!"
I never ask for Help in Acheiving what I Myself Accomplish. Besides, I've got a place to slander "and stuff".
Right Here!

I mean, if you're in training to be ME,'ya gotta get it right, kid !!

Angelina Histrioni would have been funnier. Just a tip on helping you hone your creative writing skills.

Now, go get 'em, kitty-kat-kat !!!
FAKE new yawk wrote:
Hello? Hello? Is anybody there? This is Angela Histrioni from Queens, you guys gotta do somthing about this girl on the Chicago thread, Barack Obama our next President, she's outta control, outta control I tell you! DO SOMETHING! This isn't right! It's not right! I just want a place where I can go and slander liberals, Obama and stuff, I never wanted anything like this! Do SOMETHING!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874530 Mar 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Press Has Turned on Paul Ryan
His budget made the big mistake of betraying his cynicism
....Ryan figured out that, in the heat of an election, the average political reporter wasn’t going to bust him for even the most brazen whoppers and policy-reversals. The stories, such as they were, would be ghettoized in the fact-checking precincts of the media establishment—not exactly a common destination for the average voter. If the policy controversies seeped into front-page stories, they would usually be cloaked in the he-said/she-said vernacular of false equivalence.
Hence Ryan’s willingness during the campaign to attack Obama for “raiding” Medicare to the tune of $716 billion dollars, even though the budget he released earlier that year advocated the same thing. A typical Politico piece left the accusation of hypocrisy to an Obama spokesman—“Congressman Ryan knows that the $716 billion in Medicare savings that he included in two of his own budgets do not cut a single guaranteed Medicare benefit”—where it could, of course, be easily dismissed.(In fairness, some outlets like the Times did note the change in position themselves, but tended to do it in passing, far down in their pieces.)
But there’s one insight Ryan didn’t fully glean: You can treat politics like a game, and you can assume reporters will, too. But you can’t go so far as to admit it’s a game.
During the campaign, Ryan never broke character. When pressed on Medicare, he and his handlers would simply double-down:“Having already saddled the country with $5 trillion in new debt while cutting Medicare by $716 billion to pay for 'Obamacare,' President Obama cannot defend his broken promises,” an aide told the Times last August,“so he and his campaign are resorting to tired and misleading attacks.”
The problem with Ryan’s new budget—in which he reverts to his pre-campaign position on Medicare cuts—is that it more or less concedes the whole campaign, with its righteous defense of Medicare, was a charade. Among the Washington press corps, this is a major no-no. Depending on the circumstances, reporters may be happy to enable these reinventions, but they are loath to acknowledge their role in them. Ryan basically rubbed their noses in it. Even Politico, whose coverage most resembles ends-justifying scorekeeping, seemed to bridle at the transgression. The last five paragraphs of its main Ryan budget piece catalogued his history of Medicare flip-flops. The closing riff quoted a centrist budget wonk—the kind of person Ryan has made a career of courting—essentially outing him as full of it.
There’s a lesson in here for pols on the make: You can commit all manner of policy sins. If you’re earnest and charming, you can even attack your opponents for ideas over which you share paternity. But do not—I repeat, do not—show up the political media. Hell hath no fury like my fellow hacks spurned.
http://www.newrepublic.com/article/112654/pau... #
The New Republic (TNR) is a liberal American magazine of commentary on politics and the arts published continuously since 1914.

New Republic editor Michael Whitney Straight (1948 to 1956) was later discovered to be a spy for the KGB.

In 1995, writer Ruth Shalit was fired for repeated incidents of plagiarism and an excess of factual errors in her articles.

In 1998, features writer Stephen Glass was revealed in a Forbes Digital investigation to have fabricated a story called "Hack Heaven". An investigation found that most of Glass' stories had used or been based on fabricated information.

In July 2007, after The New Republic published an article by an American soldier in Iraq titled "Shock Troops," allegations of inadequate fact-checking were leveled against the magazine. Critics alleged that the piece contained inconsistent details indicative of fabrication.

So much for credibility when it comes to this article.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#874531 Mar 15, 2013
Then tell me, Old Friend, when did Native Pride the Conservative trade reason for madness?

Type the numbers you see in the image on the right: 6660
If one believes in "those things". Biblical Numerology and 666.

Just interesting that number came up in "the image" to type in.
Native Pride wrote:
Ah, but it IS I, old friend. Not sure where you were going with the head-camping thing though?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Angelina San Pedro

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#874532 Mar 15, 2013
Jes. Jes, Senor, I remember her. She sat.. over there by the door to the Men's Room. Jes, she ordered pizza but her Spanish was so bad I thought she asked for carp. Shee began screaming at me in Italian so Fredo had to come out of the kitchen and clunk her with the iron pan. Jes... jes, she fell down then. Djour welcome.
Native Pride

Salt Lake City, UT

#874533 Mar 15, 2013
new yawk wrote:
Then tell me, Old Friend, when did Native Pride the Conservative trade reason for madness?
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right: 6660
If one believes in "those things". Biblical Numerology and 666.
Just interesting that number came up in "the image" to type in.
<quoted text>
It.. it was in my sweat lodge last weekend. It came to me in a dream that... I don't know how to say it... we sucked down about 12 peyote buttons each and the next thing you know I could see the entire conservative movement spread out before me on the prairie. In my dream they were all just pink assholes. No, I mean really, just puckered brownish pink anuses spread out as far as the eye could see. They were trying to say something to me, but I had to get out of there and I ran and ran like a deer chased by a ravening wolf.

Ever since then I've realized that I wasn't cut out to be a conservative. Well, old friend, there you have it.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#874534 Mar 15, 2013
Look, I'm not here to argue.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Fair Game 46,709
Amy 9-20 40 min edogxxx 2
Abby 9-20 46 min Pippa 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,233
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Scary Mooooooslim 178,073
The Official Vanessa Hudgens Chat Room (Aug '07) 2 hr mikayla tisdale 3,784
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,719
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••