Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
804,721 - 804,740 of 1,080,460 Comments Last updated 27 min ago
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

When you have an Inept President all you have is Excuses!! When someone asks you what stands out about Obama and your answers is (His Big Ears).WOW!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ronald Reagan wanted the big tent and nutjobs like you have turned it into a teepee.
Who gives a flying fk about White House tours, airport tower closings in Central Florida are of more interest to me. BTW the Air Force Thunderbirds will appear at the beyond fabulous TICO Air Show March 22-24 and close the remainder of their schedule.
A lot of people care about a president who would close the WH doors in order to blame the other party, lie about having made that decision and then blame his own secret service.

A lot of people care about a president who says two completely different things on any given day about any given issue.

A lot of people care about a president who can't seem to make one decision on his own and stand by it without passing the buck.

A lot of people care about a president who flies all over the country in continuous campaign mode, spends 1 million of taxpayer dollars to play golf with Tiger Woods and then tells us WE have to sacrifice and put some skin into the game.

A lot of people care about a president who wants to raise taxes another 1 trillion but seems to think the deficit is sustainable.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

? Whoa! What got into her?(Wasn't me... today anyway...)
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

That isn't me, boys and girls. That's the very un-funny debil making fools of you all.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
Who is Gunner?
Nice try, Gunner, but a bit too little, and a lot too late...

")
AHMAN RA BE BE

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
An insecure man, woman, small dog, or goat, some camels, anacondas, and snowy owls steal women's identities and locations for nefarious purposes like being insecure and stuff... I'm pretty sure about this...
You need big black afgan man to make you feel like real woman.

peace be upon you
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ronald Reagan wanted the big tent and nutjobs like you have turned it into a teepee.
Who gives a flying fk about White House tours, airport tower closings in Central Florida are of more interest to me. BTW the Air Force Thunderbirds will appear at the beyond fabulous TICO Air Show March 22-24 and close the remainder of their schedule.
The cancellation of White House tours matter because it represents a juvenile, petty reaction by a spoiled brat over spilled milk.

Same with the Thunderbirds, Blue Angels, etc.

For a White House generally very good with image, that was a huge mistake.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

K, now you guys go...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people care about a president who would close the WH doors in order to blame the other party, lie about having made that decision and then blame his own secret service.
A lot of people care about a president who says two completely different things on any given day about any given issue.
A lot of people care about a president who can't seem to make one decision on his own and stand by it without passing the buck.
A lot of people care about a president who flies all over the country in continuous campaign mode, spends 1 million of taxpayer dollars to play golf with Tiger Woods and then tells us WE have to sacrifice and put some skin into the game.
A lot of people care about a president who wants to raise taxes another 1 trillion but seems to think the deficit is sustainable.
One million taxpayer dollars to play golf with Tiger Woods?

Still having problems with your math eh?

Your puke doesn't register with me Carol, or very many others here I suspect__Eman seems to like you__that's a pitiful reward for four years of day and night posting eh?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

AHMAN RA BE BE wrote:
<quoted text>
You need big black afgan man to make you feel like real woman.
peace be upon you
For those who wonder where Ghost has gone.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>One million taxpayer dollars to play golf with Tiger Woods?
Still having problems with your math eh?
Your puke doesn't register with me Carol, or very many others here I suspect__Eman seems to like you__that's a pitiful reward for four years of day and night posting eh?
Agreed.

The $1 million dollar figure is probably low for the typical Obama golf weekend.

Why not play a course near his home, just like the poor taxpayers that the Emperor is milking?
HOPE-WOW-COC-TRU TH-HEMLOC

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA IS THE SAME AS EVERY OTHER POLITICIAN OUT FOR HIS SELF HE LIES he is no saint
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Thanks for harassing me nonstop. While I was typing my last post, mom had some kind of spell, got out her 22 and shot the mailman. She said it wasn't the regular guy, and you can't be too careful these days. It looks bad. How much more of this can one woman take? Once, she clipped a pizza deliver guy. It's getting so nobody wants to pull up to her trailer anymore, even the 911 people. Anybody have any tips on this? Should I take her weapons away? Is OK to cage her?
is she over her mean-oh-pause??????????

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid wannabe smart aleck, yes, you who steals others monikers, you... You can't put two cognitive sentences together. You, who wouldn't understand if someone explained to you, what a foster child is, yes you, Cheat. Give it up, you're in it up to your eyeballs.
Well, from my research, Idiot by Choice, a foster child is "the least of these" down on his luck, that you can exploit and get paid for exploiting before you put him back into the system so some other sanctimonious hypocrite can reap a share...
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt believes that marriage (or whatever one wants to call it) should be a private contract between individuals, without government involvement.
the moral compass points to hell.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The cancellation of White House tours matter because it represents a juvenile, petty reaction by a spoiled brat over spilled milk.
Agree.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
shut'er down.......it won't hurt.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Special to whomever was wondering about shinny's whereabouts - he's still cowering in the corner of his outhouse, after having been bitch-slapped yesterday. I've been throwing him thin mints and moon-pies , in an effort to calm his nerves, but to no avail so far...

These things take time.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
shut'er down.......it won't hurt.
You're right, but it still shows how bad a manager and big an a-hole Obama is.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
The $1 million dollar figure is probably low for the typical Obama golf weekend.
Why not play a course near his home, just like the poor taxpayers that the Emperor is milking?
Obama's travel to date is still well behind where GWB's was at this time in his administration so what's your point? And I suppose that if one was able to compute the travel costs for the major players in the two administrations, BushCo would likely double the Obama administration. Same with the costs for secret service, that should be a no brainer even for you.

Now tell us all about this big bubba cat who is also posting from Temecula CA over on the President Has Failed Us thread eh?

Hah, there are a half dozen right wing loons posting here that also post over there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
6 Shot, Boy Fatally, in Chicago 20 min bensleys thoughts 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min TRD 67,982
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,674
Amy 7-26 34 min edogxxx 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min truth 48,919
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,381
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,541
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE