Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#874607 Mar 15, 2013
And you are a good example of a CINO.

Christian In Name Only.

What happened Sel, no more "God and Golf" ?

Just Golf now?
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Cruz is one more example of why the GOP is currently less popular than head lice.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874608 Mar 15, 2013
Colorado sex offender defense lawyer...

Colorado’s Strict Sex Abuse Sentencing

A recent Colorado case shows how draconian sex crime laws can be. A Broomfield High School teacher and star wrestling coach, Travis Masse, was sentenced by District Judge Thomas Ensor to life in prison, with a possibility of parole at ten years, for having non-forcible sex with a 17-year-old student.

Specifically, Masse was convicted of sexual assault on a child by someone in a position of trust. Since the case involved more than one instance of sexual contact, it constituted a pattern of sexual abuse under Colorado law. Thus, Masse was subject to an "indeterminate" term of incarceration.

An indeterminate sentence means that Masse must complete sex offender treatment before he is eligible for parole. However, the wait for such treatment programs is quite long in Colorado prison. In fact, according to the Colorado Sex Offender Management Board, only 93 of the 1,650 alleged offenders sentenced to prison under the lifetime supervision provisions for sex offenses from 1999 through 2010 have been released.

http://www.jurdem.com/Articles/Colorado-s-Str...

more stuff you won't hear on FOX. right carol?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#874609 Mar 15, 2013
Cherry picked?

Having sex? No, it was rape.

You can keep spinning, twirling down the street madly in your denial of The Facts, but it doesn't change The Facts.
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no. here's the case that O'Reilly cherry picked...
A 41-year-old former private soccer coach accused of having sex with a teen-aged student in Jefferson County was sentenced to two years in jail and 10 years to life on intensive supervised probation for sex offenders.
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_14780270

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#874610 Mar 15, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I think he bears a striking resemblance to Alfred E. Neuman.
http://1389blog.com/pix/Obama-Economy-275x300...
xD
And Wimpy: http://billericapolitics.org/wp-content/uploa...

And as Welfare Man: http://tinyurl.com/bce38nw
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874611 Mar 15, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Laws allow for the removal of a criminal...but as previously stated, no law prevents crimes. Only the discontinued definition of crime 'prevents' crime. Law provide definition of, and punishment for, crimes.
They don't prevent a damn thing.
Fire, Rocks, Disease organisms, and human nature are all weapons of mass destruction.
I'm not for infringement on personal liberties, no matter what form it takes.
But, of course, that's just me.
Laws can prevent a rapist or murderer from committing further offenses.,

What's your solution to crimes?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#874612 Mar 15, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, he's a total loose cannon
Then you should never have re-elected him in 2012 for a second presidential term.

Lapeer, MI

#874613 Mar 15, 2013
Patriot wrote:
MULTIPLE sinkholes forming on the east side of the Mississippi River.. across from St. Louis MO -- in Illinois..
http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/369320/3/Met...
And one big one inside the Oval Office.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#874614 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Laws can prevent a rapist or murderer from committing further offenses.,
What's your solution to crimes?
Rescind your driving license.

Lapeer, MI

#874615 Mar 15, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You sound stupid, you think therefore you are! Lol! In your logic one has to be well off to make a mistake yet be against abortion! Stupidity is well deserved! Mistakes happen, & in the case of those that live that lifestyle, they're barely living. Not to mention welfare is not the reason this country is in debt since everybody believes we are. You're just frustrated with your own stagnation & need somebody to point the finger at. " Michael Jackson, man in the mirror," 1 of my favorite songs! You should listen to the lyrics!
As you think, so you are.

But you don't think, NJ raider 1, and so you are...what?

Nuthin'
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#874616 Mar 15, 2013
If Fox News is so "deceitful", "inaccurate" as you claim ...
O'Reilly in particular ...

Then why has CNN and MSNBC been having a difficult time competing in their ratings in the 8PM time slot against O'Reilly?

Clearly, it is you and your liberal cronies who have stated liberals are the majority and conservatives are the minority.
So, WHO exactly is watching Fox News and O'Reilly and NOT watching CNN and MSNBC ?

See, your logical deduction is flawed and faulty.
Any premise built upon it suffers the same fate.
sonicfilter wrote:
Colorado sex offender defense lawyer...
Colorado’s Strict Sex Abuse Sentencing
A recent Colorado case shows how draconian sex crime laws can be. A Broomfield High School teacher and star wrestling coach, Travis Masse, was sentenced by District Judge Thomas Ensor to life in prison, with a possibility of parole at ten years, for having non-forcible sex with a 17-year-old student.
Specifically, Masse was convicted of sexual assault on a child by someone in a position of trust. Since the case involved more than one instance of sexual contact, it constituted a pattern of sexual abuse under Colorado law. Thus, Masse was subject to an "indeterminate" term of incarceration.
An indeterminate sentence means that Masse must complete sex offender treatment before he is eligible for parole. However, the wait for such treatment programs is quite long in Colorado prison. In fact, according to the Colorado Sex Offender Management Board, only 93 of the 1,650 alleged offenders sentenced to prison under the lifetime supervision provisions for sex offenses from 1999 through 2010 have been released.
http://www.jurdem.com/Articles/Colorado-s-Str...
more stuff you won't hear on FOX. right carol?

Lapeer, MI

#874617 Mar 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
“When you come from where I’ve come from … when you found a dead body and put your finger in bullet holes, you really realize the impact of weapons,”
Wtf is wrong with you people? What sane person puts their fingers in bullet holes?
The same ones who keep their fingers up their buttholes.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874618 Mar 15, 2013
new yawk wrote:
Cherry picked?
Having sex? No, it was rape.
You can keep spinning, twirling down the street madly in your denial of The Facts, but it doesn't change The Facts.
<quoted text>
Facts? and what would they be?

the FOXbot emphatic assertion bs is not fact. if you can't cite a fact that relates to the truth, then you have no facts.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874619 Mar 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no. here's the case that O'Reilly cherry picked...
A 41-year-old former private soccer coach accused of having sex with a teen-aged student in Jefferson County was sentenced to two years in jail and 10 years to life on intensive supervised probation for sex offenders.
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_14780270
He used the threat of suicide to manipulate the child. I say, give him the gun and let him off himself

Lapeer, MI

#874620 Mar 15, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
Special to whomever was wondering about shinny's whereabouts - he's still cowering in the corner of his outhouse, after having been bitch-slapped yesterday. I've been throwing him thin mints and moon-pies , in an effort to calm his nerves, but to no avail so far...
These things take time.
Spring is almost here. Are the Swallows making nests in your hairy armpits yet? They won't need to go far for the mud, babee.

Go lick yer wounds, the ones that you CAN lick. Holes in the head don't allow for that:}

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874621 Mar 15, 2013
new yawk wrote:
If Fox News is so "deceitful", "inaccurate" as you claim ...
O'Reilly in particular ...
Then why has CNN and MSNBC been having a difficult time competing in their ratings in the 8PM time slot against O'Reilly?
Clearly, it is you and your liberal cronies who have stated liberals are the majority and conservatives are the minority.
So, WHO exactly is watching Fox News and O'Reilly and NOT watching CNN and MSNBC ?
See, your logical deduction is flawed and faulty.
Any premise built upon it suffers the same fate.
<quoted text>
perspective....

4.26% of the republicans who voted for Romney watch FOX every day.

bunch of old folks who will all be dead in 10 years. and since you seem to be so well informed; how is FOX doing with the young folks?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#874622 Mar 15, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Hardly...he's tangled in a shower-curtain liner, and all his extremities...ahem...are covered in used jerk-socks.
Fed-Ex me the chaps, I'll see what I can accomplish for him in that department.
Shall I offer your best regards? I'm about out of moon-pies...
")
Ferget the Moon Pies. You're standing in Cow Pies and we know who the Cow is...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874623 Mar 15, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
DaDonald PACKED the house....NOT.
There were 4 people in the audience.
Speaking of idiots...Can't wait for Sarah!
4? That's hilarious, were they his kids and the Russian wife?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874624 Mar 15, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The same ones who keep their fingers up their buttholes.
This is not a dating site

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874625 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>
He used the threat of suicide to manipulate the child. I say, give him the gun and let him off himself
i agree. but for carol to imply that every case in Colorado is the same as to sentencing is purposely deceitful.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#874626 Mar 15, 2013
To a liberal mind that has been indoctrinated, no facts presented can be "absorbed".

The Facts have already BEEN presented.

Denial keeps one blind to ALL Truth and Fact.
It is the ultimate form of myopic peception.
Obtuse Darkness. The very opposite of Enlightened.
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts? and what would they be?
the FOXbot emphatic assertion bs is not fact. if you can't cite a fact that relates to the truth, then you have no facts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min cheluzal 98,870
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 58 min JOEL 71,186
Chicago Pizza Blows 1 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 2 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 49,304
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr festivus infidel 68,906
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,017
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:21AM
Fantasy Football 2015 Awards
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports