Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,233)

Showing posts 804,641 - 804,660 of1,072,721
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I know but its something that the State of California is looking at the cost involved to take care of the prisoners that are incarcerated and what is to say they will release more and make special exceptions to their releases to turn them lose into society if cost is the main factor which I know some prisoners were released under Republican Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger do to cost reasons which I have always wondered just how many slipped through the cracks and were over looked and shouldnt have been released back into society.
That guy is a quadriplegic and his family is willing to take care of him; he was stabbed in the neck in prison, too bad he didn't die; either way, the state will support him and he's not a threat to anyone anymore. Have you looked at the growth in prison population in the last 10 years in California? It will make you sick. Why did this happen? Private prison companies contributing to political campaigns; the war on drugs fueled the stead influx of customers to fill the prison that the state pays to house.
The absurdity of the whole thing is mind boggling, but it happened, and it's going to happen in Florida as well, since the largest contributor to Rick Scotts campaign was private prisons; they also now want to put their name on the football stadium at FAU. What a disgrace. The prisoners released were non violent. It makes sense.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He got moved to the weekends.
nobody watches the news cable channels on the weekend unless something major is going on. Should have just put him out to pasture and leave with a little dignity.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>That was very embarrassing, Homer was even embarrassed for the Palin family. You can take the backwood hillbilly out of the sticks but not visa versa.
Remember her boffing those fish in the head? Ugghhh.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
As it is becoming obvious I am craving you, and everyone else's attention here today, I will be practicing "tough love" with myself for the rest of the day. I will now be on my sockpuppet "ignore" list. It pains me to do this as I am one of my favorite socks but it is a labor of love. I am making the rest of my sock brigade look foolish and that won't do!!!
I may still judge the posts!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So the police didnt kill her? The Boca cops killed. 20 yr old boy last Friday, unarmed
Perhaps the difference between a suicidal woman and a gangsta thug?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Rubin at CPAC....
A banner day for gay marriage on the right
...there was widespread agreement that support for gay marriage is consistent with modern conservatism and that opposition to it is a barrier to political success for the GOP.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tur...
This afternoon should should rock with Santorum, Romney and tomorrow looks like Sarah Palin for a couple of hours.

LaPierre didn't disappoint going directly to the Tea Party wing with his patented race baiting.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, Medicare advantage, the biggest gift to the insurance industry from George. You're an idiot.
Medicare Advantage provides cost savings for low income senior citizens.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>That was very embarrassing, Homer was even embarrassed for the Palin family. You can take the backwood hillbilly out of the sticks but not visa versa.
More embarrassing than Joe Buffoon Biden, I think not.

I got those tickets to see Hairspray you asked for. This is fourth time you have seen that musical, what's up?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

I make a few comments and am swarmed by rightwingtards. Should you all be checking on your meth labs or paying your alimony bill?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Your electoral predictions have always been so on targt in the past, huh Nobama?
Zero for zero.
Gun control is as big a loser for Democrats as abortion is for Republicans.

Glad to see the other side screwing up for a change.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on there jackwagon, I didn't stumble.
Homer you were supposed to pick me up at the cabin in the Adirondacks two months ago. Good thing I had my snowshoes otherwise I'd still be stuck up there.
You said to pick you up in April after the spring thaw. Don't even argue with me because I write this stuff down.

Here it is right on the bottom of my shoe, ok so it's worn off a bit -

Pi m up Apr the st w.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be me, a poor confused and slightly dimwitted and least favorite sock in my puppet repertoire. I like to drag myself out when the thread gets slow!
Fondly, Not Surprized!
Keep judging!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> nobody watches the news cable channels on the weekend unless something major is going on. Should have just put him out to pasture and leave with a little dignity.
You forget, liberals have no dignity. Remember Keith Olbermann? I think he host infomercials for QVC and files lawsuits to make a living these days. Classic loser.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Demidiots wrote:
Bigot Ed Shultz put out to pasture, no longer the loudmouth mouthpiece of MSNBC.
Replaced by Rachel Maddow's caddy.

As if anyone will notice.

More blood to come at MSNBC.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You said to pick you up in April after the spring thaw. Don't even argue with me because I write this stuff down.
Here it is right on the bottom of my shoe, ok so it's worn off a bit -
Pi m up Apr the st w.
Yeah whatever. I am sending you one of my frostbitten toes. Did you know they snap right off when they freeze? I didn't. Well I do now.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a crazy idea...let's 86 high speed rail and keep more criminals in jail.
that would work too.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
But you have to love the exchange between ABC News reporter Jonathan Karl and Jay Carney at Tuesday's press briefing.
KARL: The Secret Service told us that the tours cost $74,000 a week. How much is it going to cost for the President to travel later this week to Illinois?
CARNEY: Well, the president is the President of the United States. And he is elected to represent all of the people. And he travels around the country and blah, blah, blah.
KARL: How much does it cost for him to go and play golf?
CARNEY: Jon, again, you’re trivializing an impact here. People will lose their jobs. Three-quarters of a million people will lose their job.
KARL: This is about choices. You have a certain amount of–(then interrupted by Carney)
Carney never did respond to Karl’s question about the cost of Obama’s golf trips.
It was a good day for America.
The White House steno pool may finally be tiring of being treated like subservient women.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
I make a few comments and am swarmed by rightwingtards. Should you all be checking on your meth labs or paying your alimony bill?
Just ask yourself, what would jeebuss do?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on there jackwagon, I didn't stumble.
Homer you were supposed to pick me up at the cabin in the Adirondacks two months ago. Good thing I had my snowshoes otherwise I'd still be stuck up there.
Hey Peppy. What's up?
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Replaced by Rachel Maddow's caddy.
As if anyone will notice.
More blood to come at MSNBC.
It makes their blood boil that no one can come close to O'Reilly's ratings. Not even close.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 804,641 - 804,660 of1,072,721
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min OzRitz 45,539
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 15 min andet1987 401
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 45 min meme 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,451
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grand Birther 173,710
Review: Napa Auto Parts 3 hr TJSR 1
Feds Investigate “Racist” Depiction of Obama as... 3 hr Zombie Bama 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 3:21PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••