Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#874457 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people care about a president who would close the WH doors in order to blame the other party, lie about having made that decision and then blame his own secret service.
A lot of people care about a president who says two completely different things on any given day about any given issue.
A lot of people care about a president who can't seem to make one decision on his own and stand by it without passing the buck.
A lot of people care about a president who flies all over the country in continuous campaign mode, spends 1 million of taxpayer dollars to play golf with Tiger Woods and then tells us WE have to sacrifice and put some skin into the game.
A lot of people care about a president who wants to raise taxes another 1 trillion but seems to think the deficit is sustainable.
One million taxpayer dollars to play golf with Tiger Woods?

Still having problems with your math eh?

Your puke doesn't register with me Carol, or very many others here I suspect__Eman seems to like you__that's a pitiful reward for four years of day and night posting eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874458 Mar 15, 2013
AHMAN RA BE BE wrote:
<quoted text>
You need big black afgan man to make you feel like real woman.
peace be upon you
For those who wonder where Ghost has gone.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874460 Mar 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>One million taxpayer dollars to play golf with Tiger Woods?
Still having problems with your math eh?
Your puke doesn't register with me Carol, or very many others here I suspect__Eman seems to like you__that's a pitiful reward for four years of day and night posting eh?
Agreed.

The $1 million dollar figure is probably low for the typical Obama golf weekend.

Why not play a course near his home, just like the poor taxpayers that the Emperor is milking?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HOPE-WOW-COC-TRU TH-HEMLOC

Bronx, NY

#874461 Mar 15, 2013
OBAMA IS THE SAME AS EVERY OTHER POLITICIAN OUT FOR HIS SELF HE LIES he is no saint
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#874462 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
Thanks for harassing me nonstop. While I was typing my last post, mom had some kind of spell, got out her 22 and shot the mailman. She said it wasn't the regular guy, and you can't be too careful these days. It looks bad. How much more of this can one woman take? Once, she clipped a pizza deliver guy. It's getting so nobody wants to pull up to her trailer anymore, even the 911 people. Anybody have any tips on this? Should I take her weapons away? Is OK to cage her?
is she over her mean-oh-pause??????????

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#874463 Mar 15, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid wannabe smart aleck, yes, you who steals others monikers, you... You can't put two cognitive sentences together. You, who wouldn't understand if someone explained to you, what a foster child is, yes you, Cheat. Give it up, you're in it up to your eyeballs.
Well, from my research, Idiot by Choice, a foster child is "the least of these" down on his luck, that you can exploit and get paid for exploiting before you put him back into the system so some other sanctimonious hypocrite can reap a share...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#874464 Mar 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt believes that marriage (or whatever one wants to call it) should be a private contract between individuals, without government involvement.
the moral compass points to hell.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#874465 Mar 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The cancellation of White House tours matter because it represents a juvenile, petty reaction by a spoiled brat over spilled milk.
Same with the Thunderbirds, Blue Angels, etc.
For a White House generally very good with image, that was a huge mistake.
Agree.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#874467 Mar 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The cancellation of White House tours matter because it represents a juvenile, petty reaction by a spoiled brat over spilled milk.
Same with the Thunderbirds, Blue Angels, etc.
For a White House generally very good with image, that was a huge mistake.
shut'er down.......it won't hurt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#874469 Mar 15, 2013
Special to whomever was wondering about shinny's whereabouts - he's still cowering in the corner of his outhouse, after having been bitch-slapped yesterday. I've been throwing him thin mints and moon-pies , in an effort to calm his nerves, but to no avail so far...

These things take time.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874470 Mar 15, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
shut'er down.......it won't hurt.
You're right, but it still shows how bad a manager and big an a-hole Obama is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#874471 Mar 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
The $1 million dollar figure is probably low for the typical Obama golf weekend.
Why not play a course near his home, just like the poor taxpayers that the Emperor is milking?
Obama's travel to date is still well behind where GWB's was at this time in his administration so what's your point? And I suppose that if one was able to compute the travel costs for the major players in the two administrations, BushCo would likely double the Obama administration. Same with the costs for secret service, that should be a no brainer even for you.

Now tell us all about this big bubba cat who is also posting from Temecula CA over on the President Has Failed Us thread eh?

Hah, there are a half dozen right wing loons posting here that also post over there.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874474 Mar 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's travel to date is still well behind where GWB's was at this time in his administration so what's your point? And I suppose that if one was able to compute the travel costs for the major players in the two administrations, BushCo would likely double the Obama administration. Same with the costs for secret service, that should be a no brainer even for you.
Now tell us all about this big bubba cat who is also posting from Temecula CA over on the President Has Failed Us thread eh?
Hah, there are a half dozen right wing loons posting here that also post over there.
No clue, never go there.

Galt has better things to do.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#874475 Mar 15, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
It was I. I'm very concerned as he hasn't shown his witty and manly self today!!!!
Was he at least wearing his leather chaps for protection?
Thanks for sharing, Waxman!
Hardly...he's tangled in a shower-curtain liner, and all his extremities...ahem...are covered in used jerk-socks.

Fed-Ex me the chaps, I'll see what I can accomplish for him in that department.

Shall I offer your best regards? I'm about out of moon-pies...
")
carol

Orlando, FL

#874476 Mar 15, 2013
I was reading the obituary today in the Post, and it seems as if the WW2 generation is falling like nine pins. Good riddance. It's peculiar that conservatives seem to come from somewhere? Do they breed a batch every few decades so the rest of us won't get complacent? How much would they charge, do you reckon, to stop? Well, as long as we complete the switch to socialized medicine, provide universal healthcare and mandatory abortions after one child, and then nationalize the oil industry I guess things'll be ok...
carol

Orlando, FL

#874478 Mar 15, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the moral compass points to hell.
Or Uranus?
carol

Orlando, FL

#874479 Mar 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No clue, never go there.
Galt has better things to do.
Like post over here.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#874480 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Leo. I must have missed that one, which was likely addressed to me. I noticed after it was too late that I had typed "adopted," since I was thinking along the lines of adopting a cat from shelter, or something, when actually what the scumbag did was much less innocent than that. When I read it over, I realized that "took in" would have been more appropriate. Notice he left it to somebody else to do the heavy lifting, then the sanctimonious ass felt to need to meet the actual parents -- the ones responsible for bring her up and sending her on her way.
What a fraudulent bunch of old maids these conservatard "men" are ... never let a bad situation go to waste when you can make a buck off it and look altruistic at the same time. Oh puke ...
BS Fraud. You talk around it, but you've never been involved. You and Leo are the fakes who think the world revolves around you, and how much you can steal from the taxpayer.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#874481 Mar 15, 2013
Speaking of "Entitlement" ...

Here are some racist programs soon to be implemented by Liberal Communists. Like Hiter's Nazi's enforcing Jews to wear yellow stars ... Victorian misogynists forcing Women of The Scarlet Letter to be the object of scorn:

Wisconsin Department Of Education: White Students Should Wear ‘White Privilege’ Wristbands
By Rat on March 12, 2013

"In today’s episode of Loons Gone Wild, we look in on the Wisconsin Department of Education, who has launched an initiative calling for white high school students to wear white wristbands –“as a reminder about your (white) privilege.”
This is one of the most racist things I’ve seen in awhile.
Forget about hard work, dedication and ambition; it’s all about skin color. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson unavailable for comment.

The Americorps program, called VISTA (Volunteers in Service to America), is geared towards high school students, and “seeks to build capacity in schools and districts serving low-income families to develop an effective, sustainable, research-based program of family-school-community partnerships,” according to its Facebook page. Sounds reasonable enough – until you visit VISTA‘s website, which kicks off with a quote from Gloria Steinem of all people:
“The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn.”

What are the white students supposed to unlearn? Initiative? Work ethic? Equal opportunity for all?
The webpage offers a series of suggestions for high schools students who want to learn to become more “racially sensitive,” including:
Wear a white wristband as a reminder about your privilege, and as a personal commitment to explain why you wear the wristband.
Set aside sections of the day to critically examine how privilege is working.
Put a note on your mirror or computer screen as a reminder to think about privilege.

White “privilege”? Really? This hypocritical transparent program is more about instilling white guilt. Barack Obama seen furiously nodding in approval.
For those seeking an even deeper understanding of white guilt – er – white privilege, there’s also the White Privilege Conference in Seattle next month. Perfect location.

Next stop, Crazy Town!"

http://constitutionclub.org/2013/03/12/wiscon...

I think this Communistic, Racist Propaganda being pushed by your Fellow Communists should be priority consideration to ANY and ALL Americans who believe in a Free America remaining FREE.
But this is what happens when America elects a Communist, Racist for president. A Dictator Regime. THIS will be obama's legacy.

And perhaps it will lead to a drop in Volunteer Service in Americorps/VISTA. It Should!
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text> Could you show me those studies that said people with "strange" names had a sense of entitlement? That must have been some protocol to discover that with statistical significance...was it longitudinal or area biased?
carol

Orlando, FL

#874482 Mar 15, 2013
Hey, um, if there was just a one-world government how much money would we save by not having a military or "defense" industry? It wouldn't help those pussies, The Blue Angels but we could probably start up tours of the White House again after we turn it into a middling restaurant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Jacques Ottawa 181,945
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 49,255
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,897
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,138
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 3 hr dango64 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,858
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]