Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#874428 Mar 15, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Step it up with the judgits fellas!!!!!!!!!
GET THE LEAD OUT!!!!!!!!!!
Feverishly, Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Plurbisduhmbus

Manchester, KY

#874429 Mar 15, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok ok, get off my back already, I got your message loud and clear.
Hillary and Michelle 2016?

"OMG" as Duh A Vey would say.

Liked Obamas comment on kids and family before social BS.

He's exactly right. So many stupid ignorant ppl these days that would try and sway others otherwise.(Losers.)

Christie for POTUS 2016!
AHMAN RA BE BE

Kabul, Afghanistan

#874430 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
At least they're talking about solutions and not demonizing and blaming everyone else.
Unlike this president who throws his own secret service under the bus - you know, the same guys who would take a bullet for him - they're trying to figure out what's in the best interest of the country rather than destroying the other party.
I to make love with you and we make fine afganie carpet baggers. Later we teach them to kill mommie.

Peace be upon you
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#874431 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
At least they're talking about solutions and not demonizing and blaming everyone else.
Unlike this president who throws his own secret service under the bus - you know, the same guys who would take a bullet for him - they're trying to figure out what's in the best interest of the country rather than destroying the other party.
LaPierre got to you eh?

Listen up girl, the smart Repub's are in the process of dumping the religious right and it's burdensome social bullsht__in other words folks of your ilk are passe.

Barack Hussein Obama, a black man, defeated John McCain in 2008 and Romney in 2012 and did it with room to spare.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874432 Mar 15, 2013
Plurbisduhmbus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary and Michelle 2016?
"OMG" as Duh A Vey would say.
Liked Obamas comment on kids and family before social BS.
He's exactly right. So many stupid ignorant ppl these days that would try and sway others otherwise.(Losers.)
Christie for POTUS 2016!
The idea of "Hillary and Michelle" is just a setup for Michelle after the stroke-addled Hillary is thrown under the Obama bus.
carol

Orlando, FL

#874433 Mar 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LaPierre got to you eh?
Listen up girl, the smart Repub's are in the process of dumping the religious right and it's burdensome social bullsht__in other words folks of your ilk are passe.
Barack Hussein Obama, a black man, defeated John McCain in 2008 and Romney in 2012 and did it with room to spare.
Nothing to say about this president blaming the secret service for shutting down the White House?

Can he be any more of a wimp?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
AHMAN RA BE BE

Kabul, Afghanistan

#874434 Mar 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea of "Hillary and Michelle" is just a setup for Michelle after the stroke-addled Hillary is thrown under the Obama bus.
Afganie to tell you better to blow bus up.
no need for speed bump.

Peace be upon you
Realwacko

Pompano Beach, FL

#874436 Mar 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LaPierre got to you eh?
4% difference ... room to spare ... LOL
Lorac

Richmond, Canada

#874437 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to say about this president blaming the secret service for shutting down the White House?
Yes I read that on all the right wing websites and Fox News had an entire segment on it. Nothing to say about all the job losses though. That's odd, What does Bill think?
carol

Orlando, FL

#874438 Mar 15, 2013
MSN News - Obama makes rare visit to Republicans in Congress

http://news.msn.com/politics/obama-makes-rare...

Yeah, a rare visit - like the first time in two years. But he really wants to work together to get things done.

WASHINGTON, March 6 (Reuters)- A Reuters/Ipsos online poll released on Wednesday showed 43% of people approve of Obama's handling of his job, down 7 percentage points from Feb. 19.

(GW Bush's approval rating was 45% in 2010.)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#874439 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronald Reagan wanted the big tent and nutjobs like you have turned it into a teepee.

Who gives a flying fk about White House tours, airport tower closings in Central Florida are of more interest to me. BTW the Air Force Thunderbirds will appear at the beyond fabulous TICO Air Show March 22-24 and close the remainder of their schedule.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#874440 Mar 15, 2013
We know the Liberal Media has never reported Obama being late to a Party!! Let’s flashback to when Clinton was addressing the Democrats about extending the Bush’s Tax Cuts and Obama standing next to him, Obama, looked at his watch, whisper to Clinton that he had to go couldn’t be Late to Michelle Party!! Maybe if we change the Terminology of the Budget to Party Planner the president would get serious and get the People Business Done!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874442 Mar 15, 2013
Obama suggested, contrary to previous statements by the administration, that the decision to scrap the tours fell solely to the Secret Service.

“I have to say this was not a decision that went up to the White House,” Obama said in the interview.“But what the Secret Service explained to us was that they’re going to have to furlough some folks."

Doesn't this president ever make a decision about anything in his own administration? If he's not blaming the secret service, it's his staff who makes all the decisions.

He signs the sequester and blames republicans.

Do some Americans have the word "stupid" written across their foreheads not to see this president for who he is...and what he isn't?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lorac

Richmond, Canada

#874443 Mar 15, 2013
Lorac

Richmond, Canada

#874444 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
MSN News - Obama makes rare visit to Republicans in Congress
http://news.msn.com/politics/obama-makes-rare...
Yeah, a rare visit - like the first time in two years. But he really wants to work together to get things done.
WASHINGTON, March 6 (Reuters)- A Reuters/Ipsos online poll released on Wednesday showed 43% of people approve of Obama's handling of his job, down 7 percentage points from Feb. 19.
(GW Bush's approval rating was 45% in 2010.)
Weak, weak, weak.
carol

Orlando, FL

#874445 Mar 15, 2013
An insecure man, woman, small dog, or goat, some camels, anacondas, and snowy owls steal women's identities and locations for nefarious purposes like being insecure and stuff... I'm pretty sure about this...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#874447 Mar 15, 2013
When you have an Inept President all you have is Excuses!! When someone asks you what stands out about Obama and your answers is (His Big Ears)….WOW!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874448 Mar 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ronald Reagan wanted the big tent and nutjobs like you have turned it into a teepee.
Who gives a flying fk about White House tours, airport tower closings in Central Florida are of more interest to me. BTW the Air Force Thunderbirds will appear at the beyond fabulous TICO Air Show March 22-24 and close the remainder of their schedule.
A lot of people care about a president who would close the WH doors in order to blame the other party, lie about having made that decision and then blame his own secret service.

A lot of people care about a president who says two completely different things on any given day about any given issue.

A lot of people care about a president who can't seem to make one decision on his own and stand by it without passing the buck.

A lot of people care about a president who flies all over the country in continuous campaign mode, spends 1 million of taxpayer dollars to play golf with Tiger Woods and then tells us WE have to sacrifice and put some skin into the game.

A lot of people care about a president who wants to raise taxes another 1 trillion but seems to think the deficit is sustainable.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874449 Mar 15, 2013
? Whoa! What got into her?(Wasn't me... today anyway...)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874451 Mar 15, 2013
That isn't me, boys and girls. That's the very un-funny debil making fools of you all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 180,989
do want to be an artist? 2 hr ARTIST LINE 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 48,606
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 4 hr Swedenforever 54,530
World's Best Photo Art 5 hr Zeke 7
ask amy 11-28 6 hr RACE 3
Last Chance! 8 hr Harem 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News