Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
804,501 - 804,520 of 1,095,944 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH, WHATEVER. CAROL'S DEAD. SHE'S DEAD BECAUSE SHE'S WEAK. ARE YOU WEAK? THIS IS NO GAME, WE'RE OVER YOU PEOPLE. YOU'VE PLAYED YOUR LAST HAND. I TOLD YOU WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AND, APPARENTLY, YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME. WELL, BELIEVE ME NOW. I'M THE DEVIL. I'M HERE TO KILL YOU AND TAKE YOU TO HELL.
This room is littered with leftwinger threats of violence, dem idiot terrorist threats, wishing harm, suffering and death on others since it's commencement, terrorist democrats needing more deranged idiots and morons to replenish their brown shirt ranks.
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You have prate in meron head plessing on Blocca's speech alea light idiot?(this vely sirry, but such fun huh moron jerro blain?)
Being challenged in life is inevitable dem idiot, you being a deranged moron and lremaing on a Blue Magnet ghetto preserve was never optional you moron.

The DNA of a demidiot is inbred with hate, deranged ignorance, and racism.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

HI THERE! I'M THE DEBIL, AND I'M HERE TO SHUT YOUR ASS DOWN. SAY WHAT YOU WANT; DO WHAT YOU WANT. THIS THREAD IS DONE. WANNA BET?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, Hee.
You can talk in your sleep even when you're awake!
Your Life follows a pattern. Eat, Poop, Sleep, Wake....lather and repeat.
You forgot 'sting shinny's ego into responding to the same post twice'.

I'm pretty good at that.

")
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
HI THERE! I'M THE DEBIL, AND I'M HERE TO SHUT YOUR ASS DOWN. SAY WHAT YOU WANT; DO WHAT YOU WANT. THIS THREAD IS DONE. WANNA BET?
Suffer the pain of discipline you deranged idiot or suffer the pain of dem idiot regret you plantation retard..
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya, with you stupid we get entire moron and package? Lissen up, you don't need bother with commas when you write sh!t like that, you just stling it all together and throw it out there like a wad of goo from your plick. Firring up space is what you do, right Cholly Chan? I figure he more in your era than Bluce Ree, huh?
Those dem idiots who wish to sing...always find a worthless deranged song.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You skmydk too you idiot moron old but sick and happy. Fkyou! You want some more of where that come from. Why, I oughta ... gurrible, huh, I fkupyrshit ... gtgdjbmopay now and happy blide to crean your crock!
easy there doppelganger. gullibility isn't my friend.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
This is like that Wood Allen movie where the actors' lips didn't sync with the dialogue, and the translations were all messed up. What was the name ... damn, it was about some agent sent to steal the world's best recipe for egg salad. Did I imagine it all? All I remember is "egg salad so good you could plotz."
It is written: He who makes the best egg salad shall rule over heaven and earth. Don't ask me why egg salad. I've got enough aggravation.
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
easy there doppelganger. gullibility isn't my friend.
You sonicfiller and that dem idiot car0l need to go hunting and hunt each other...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Would the owner of the rickshaw with license plate number 406, please remove it. Your coolie has a hernia.
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

car0l wrote:
Too many "babys." I get carried away when I'm carol. Sorry.
You are a very special kind of ghetto retard aren't you dem idiot?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Demidiots wrote:
<quoted text>You sonicfiller and that dem idiot car0l need to go hunting and hunt each other...
Saracen pig! Spartan dog! Take this! And this! Roman cow! Russian snake! Spanish fly!Anglo-Saxon Hun!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot 'sting shinny's ego into responding to the same post twice'.
I'm pretty good at that.
")
GET LOST, BITCH. YOU'RE NOT GOOD AT ANYTHING. IT'S ONE THING TO BE SMART, BUT ANOTHER TO JUST THINK YOU ARE. HUMILITY IS THE KEY. I KNOW, I KNOW, "NEXT."

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
It is written: He who makes the best egg salad shall rule over heaven and earth. Don't ask me why egg salad. I've got enough aggravation.
What's Up Tiger Lily.

(I will crawl back in my time machine now)
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause you ain't here baby! Pretty simple baby. Maybe I can lure you to the coast with my patented recipe fetus au jus? Seriously, I love youass. I may be about to be expunged, but I'll probably be back before I make my long trek west ... I'm thinking of stopping off where the melting glacier is ... seems like something I should do...maybe running out into it naked would make a statement?
I'M COUNTIN' ON HAVIN' A PLACE OUT THERE. DON' LET ME DOWN...
For Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

OMG ,HOW MANY CAROLS DOES THIS THREAD HAVE? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S FUNNY.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If they cared about job integrity they wouldn't have stood by him after the first six months of his first so-called "administration".
But you have to love the exchange between ABC News reporter Jonathan Karl and Jay Carney at Tuesday's press briefing.

KARL: The Secret Service told us that the tours cost $74,000 a week. How much is it going to cost for the President to travel later this week to Illinois?

CARNEY: Well, the president is the President of the United States. And he is elected to represent all of the people. And he travels around the country and blah, blah, blah.

KARL: How much does it cost for him to go and play golf?

CARNEY: Jon, again, you’re trivializing an impact here. People will lose their jobs. Three-quarters of a million people will lose their job.

KARL: This is about choices. You have a certain amount of–(then interrupted by Carney)

Carney never did respond to Karl’s question about the cost of Obama’s golf trips.

It was a good day for America.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney shares the blame for not telling Crowley she was full of shit and to put up or shut up.
Granted, he let a golden opportunity slip through his fingers.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but Romney still should have been able to react.
I think he was struck just as speechless as half the country in total disbelief that a moderator actually became part of the debate on behalf of the opposition.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
But you have to love the exchange between ABC News reporter Jonathan Karl and Jay Carney at Tuesday's press briefing.
KARL: The Secret Service told us that the tours cost $74,000 a week. How much is it going to cost for the President to travel later this week to Illinois?
CARNEY: Well, the president is the President of the United States. And he is elected to represent all of the people. And he travels around the country and blah, blah, blah.
KARL: How much does it cost for him to go and play golf?
CARNEY: Jon, again, you’re trivializing an impact here. People will lose their jobs. Three-quarters of a million people will lose their job.
KARL: This is about choices. You have a certain amount of–(then interrupted by Carney)
Carney never did respond to Karl’s question about the cost of Obama’s golf trips.
It was a good day for America.
cold in DC isn't it? Obama should fly to Texas to play golf. for 5 weeks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min LRS 176,783
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 31 min Here He Goes Again 97,821
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 4,636
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Concerned_American 320
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr bushi 49,259
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 555
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,630

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••