Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#874191 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
HI THERE! I'M THE DEBIL, AND I'M HERE TO SHUT YOUR ASS DOWN. SAY WHAT YOU WANT; DO WHAT YOU WANT. THIS THREAD IS DONE. WANNA BET?
Suffer the pain of discipline you deranged idiot or suffer the pain of dem idiot regret you plantation retard..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#874193 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya, with you stupid we get entire moron and package? Lissen up, you don't need bother with commas when you write sh!t like that, you just stling it all together and throw it out there like a wad of goo from your plick. Firring up space is what you do, right Cholly Chan? I figure he more in your era than Bluce Ree, huh?
Those dem idiots who wish to sing...always find a worthless deranged song.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874196 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You skmydk too you idiot moron old but sick and happy. Fkyou! You want some more of where that come from. Why, I oughta ... gurrible, huh, I fkupyrshit ... gtgdjbmopay now and happy blide to crean your crock!
easy there doppelganger. gullibility isn't my friend.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874198 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
This is like that Wood Allen movie where the actors' lips didn't sync with the dialogue, and the translations were all messed up. What was the name ... damn, it was about some agent sent to steal the world's best recipe for egg salad. Did I imagine it all? All I remember is "egg salad so good you could plotz."
It is written: He who makes the best egg salad shall rule over heaven and earth. Don't ask me why egg salad. I've got enough aggravation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#874200 Mar 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
easy there doppelganger. gullibility isn't my friend.
You sonicfiller and that dem idiot car0l need to go hunting and hunt each other...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874201 Mar 14, 2013
Would the owner of the rickshaw with license plate number 406, please remove it. Your coolie has a hernia.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#874202 Mar 14, 2013
car0l wrote:
Too many "babys." I get carried away when I'm carol. Sorry.
You are a very special kind of ghetto retard aren't you dem idiot?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874203 Mar 14, 2013
Demidiots wrote:
<quoted text>You sonicfiller and that dem idiot car0l need to go hunting and hunt each other...
Saracen pig! Spartan dog! Take this! And this! Roman cow! Russian snake! Spanish fly!Anglo-Saxon Hun!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874205 Mar 14, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot 'sting shinny's ego into responding to the same post twice'.
I'm pretty good at that.
")
GET LOST, BITCH. YOU'RE NOT GOOD AT ANYTHING. IT'S ONE THING TO BE SMART, BUT ANOTHER TO JUST THINK YOU ARE. HUMILITY IS THE KEY. I KNOW, I KNOW, "NEXT."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#874207 Mar 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
It is written: He who makes the best egg salad shall rule over heaven and earth. Don't ask me why egg salad. I've got enough aggravation.
What's Up Tiger Lily.

(I will crawl back in my time machine now)
carol

Orlando, FL

#874210 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause you ain't here baby! Pretty simple baby. Maybe I can lure you to the coast with my patented recipe fetus au jus? Seriously, I love youass. I may be about to be expunged, but I'll probably be back before I make my long trek west ... I'm thinking of stopping off where the melting glacier is ... seems like something I should do...maybe running out into it naked would make a statement?
I'M COUNTIN' ON HAVIN' A PLACE OUT THERE. DON' LET ME DOWN...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
For Real

United States

#874211 Mar 14, 2013
OMG ,HOW MANY CAROLS DOES THIS THREAD HAVE? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S FUNNY.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874213 Mar 14, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>If they cared about job integrity they wouldn't have stood by him after the first six months of his first so-called "administration".
But you have to love the exchange between ABC News reporter Jonathan Karl and Jay Carney at Tuesday's press briefing.

KARL: The Secret Service told us that the tours cost $74,000 a week. How much is it going to cost for the President to travel later this week to Illinois?

CARNEY: Well, the president is the President of the United States. And he is elected to represent all of the people. And he travels around the country and blah, blah, blah.

KARL: How much does it cost for him to go and play golf?

CARNEY: Jon, again, you’re trivializing an impact here. People will lose their jobs. Three-quarters of a million people will lose their job.

KARL: This is about choices. You have a certain amount of–(then interrupted by Carney)

Carney never did respond to Karl’s question about the cost of Obama’s golf trips.

It was a good day for America.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874214 Mar 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney shares the blame for not telling Crowley she was full of shit and to put up or shut up.
Granted, he let a golden opportunity slip through his fingers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874215 Mar 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but Romney still should have been able to react.
I think he was struck just as speechless as half the country in total disbelief that a moderator actually became part of the debate on behalf of the opposition.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874216 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
But you have to love the exchange between ABC News reporter Jonathan Karl and Jay Carney at Tuesday's press briefing.
KARL: The Secret Service told us that the tours cost $74,000 a week. How much is it going to cost for the President to travel later this week to Illinois?
CARNEY: Well, the president is the President of the United States. And he is elected to represent all of the people. And he travels around the country and blah, blah, blah.
KARL: How much does it cost for him to go and play golf?
CARNEY: Jon, again, you’re trivializing an impact here. People will lose their jobs. Three-quarters of a million people will lose their job.
KARL: This is about choices. You have a certain amount of–(then interrupted by Carney)
Carney never did respond to Karl’s question about the cost of Obama’s golf trips.
It was a good day for America.
cold in DC isn't it? Obama should fly to Texas to play golf. for 5 weeks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874217 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
I guess what it comes down to is not, "when pigs fly," but when they learn to swim?
Insecure men steal women's identities and locations who intimidate them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#874218 Mar 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There is definitely a media consortium working to form a best image policy for the Boy Messiah. Have you also noticed the other standard Obamaschlock category of sleeves half-rolled up, grinning downward as though shy, harmless, non-threatening with a wide wrinkled grin? I've seen several from different sources. He's got a Male Model Manager working out there. Maybe Larry Sinclair.
Then there's the Rebel Without A Cause look. Myself, I think he looks and acts a lot more like Justin Beiber or PeeWee Herman than James Dean.
I think he bears a striking resemblance to Alfred E. Neuman.

http://1389blog.com/pix/Obama-Economy-275x300...

xD

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874219 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he was struck just as speechless as half the country in total disbelief that a moderator actually became part of the debate on behalf of the opposition.
once again....less than half.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874220 Mar 14, 2013
i guess the Bush golf course had brush traps.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min mdbuilder 46,687
Abby 9-19 14 min Sublime1 5
Amy 9-19 18 min Sublime1 9
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 26 min texas pete 1,472
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min loose cannon 178,065
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min edogxxx 98,231
Amy 9-18 1 hr pde 33
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info