Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,224)

Showing posts 804,461 - 804,480 of1,072,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

So the Boy Messiah is now telegraphing the Israelis that they've got just over one year before his Moozlum bros start firing nuclear heat over the horizon toward them.

Thanks for the heads-up, azzhole.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL, THERE YOU PROBLEM! YOU SHOULDA GOT YOU ONE OF THOSE WHITE ONES! SAY, UM, WHERE SHE NOW?
It was no problem, she is now a researcher at Rutgers, you aren't even in her league. She used better language, with better grasp of understanding at 5, than you've shown in the years you have occupied space on these threads.. Maybe your slewfoot shuffle is an act, If it is, grow up. You don't impress anyone....
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Itís not required to post your IQ!!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like Congressional Republicans voting 30 times to repeal Obamacare, huh?
" You ask, what is our aim?

I can answer in one word: It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

---Sir Winston Churchill - Blood Sweat And Tears

"Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Gestapo and all the odious apparatus of Nazi rule, we shall not flag or fail.

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France,
we shall fight on the seas and oceans,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;
we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in Godís good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.Ē"

--- Sir Winston Churchill - We Will Fight On The Beaches

Of course, small minds like yours have no inkling of what greatness and love of country is.

Your world consists of Free Cellphones and blocks of Welfare Cheese.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like Congressional Republicans voting 30 times to repeal Obamacare, huh?
Lovers of Liberty, what is your profession?(Freedom vs Progressive Mice)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
miss used??
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHA
Yep, that miss has been used!

Lmao! Damn, I crack myself up.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Itís not required to post your IQ!!
it's not like i submitted a bill that's failed 34 times.

and it's not like i voted for one for nutjobs who submitted it.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
Iz peanutbutter shower time, peanutbutter shower time.
Have a nice day normal people and Homer.
Haters, you know what you can go do lol.
Christie for POTUS 2016!
God Bless the U.S.!
Oh my effing word
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well then Heather Beaver must have caught a break last night in Daytona Beach when Mike Chitwood's SWAT team stood by while she popped off about 18 rounds at them simply because she was drunk, pizzed and had a handgun along on her trip to BikeWeek from her home in Georgia.
Maybe if she'd been slamming Coor's Light instead of likker she wouldn't have opened fire__oh well, sht happens and young (21) Heather will have some time now to consider her anger problem.
The Daytona Beach Police Department and the Volusia County S.O. have the most patient officers in the state__maybe the nation.
Lucky for Heather eh?
So the police didnt kill her? The Boca cops killed. 20 yr old boy last Friday, unarmed
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

URGENT - Monsanto slipped a rider in to have full protection from courts. Easily contact your senators with the forms provided at this link:

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/03/stop-mons...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>How about 'Reince'? Wasn't 'Priebus' bad enough?
At least the Weiners had the sense to stick with 'Anthony' rather than hang something like 'Itzach' on the poor kid...
Yeah, that one a doozy, he's always drunk and drooling and overheard to be yelling, " why, mama, why, why'd ya name me Reince"? Why, why?
Then he says, "oh pluck it and starts singing Tiny Bubbles"

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So the police didnt kill her? The Boca cops killed. 20 yr old boy last Friday, unarmed
Stop yer little girl whining about the world's Trayvon Martins and learn to be saddened by more adult issues, girly. Like this one:

Obama Administration Plans to Cut Medicare Advantage Reimbursements: http://tinyurl.com/b8bc9jy
prez

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Republicans Rock!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we talking about obamas budgets?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yep...it's more like you keep reaching back for an arrow but your quiver is empty....so what's your point in pulling back your little bow here on Topix every day?

Now *THAT* takes an IQ of 34...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Funny you should mention that--I had a marathon encounter with a "Boab" from Dell after a lightning (real one, not my dog) strike. I wanted to know where to get a statement for my insurance company, and almost all of his understandable English vocabulary consisted of "ahct ov goad." I decided if I had to call again, I was definitely demanding to speak to Lakeesha or Germaine.
Lol, one guy from the help desk in the black hole of Calcutta kept calling me "mam" mam, shut this off, turn that back on, shut that down , unplug this plug that back in, and I said listen Partrick,,I am now on the floor with a flashlight and having a glass of wine, will this take much longer?
He said, oh mam.mam you are making me laugh!!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop yer little girl whining about the world's Trayvon Martins and learn to be saddened by more adult issues, girly. Like this one:
Obama Administration Plans to Cut Medicare Advantage Reimbursements: http://tinyurl.com/b8bc9jy
Ah yes, Medicare advantage, the biggest gift to the insurance industry from George. You're an idiot.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Pipe hit by tugboat last night.. 30 miles off shore of New Orleans Louisiana.. huge explosion.. still leaking now.. and will be for days possibly according to most reports.

Oil doesn't explode like this.. which means it was some kind of gas explosion.. liquid petroleum gas (LPG) according to first reports...

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/03...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>We had a foster child, a few years ago, when she first came in the house my beautiful wife asked her "What is your name"? "Shutup Shawna" was her reply, Taken aback my wife asked again, Same reply.. It seems whenever the little girl opened her mouth, in her home, that was the retort she received. That was one of a myriad of reasons she was removed from her natural Mother..
That's just sad. Did you adopt her?

There are a myriad of reasons why some people should not have children.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

This report comes from the courageous men and women of International Physicians for Preventing Nuclear War (IPPNW) who expose the Big Lie being perpetrated by the World Health Organization (WHO) that few ill health effects will occur.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/03/who-lies-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 804,461 - 804,480 of1,072,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 32 min Midlothian Composer 97,454
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min LRS 173,742
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 35 min andet1987 405
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min The Troll Stopper 48,695
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 1 hr wow 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,161
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr No Warming 45,547
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:07PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000