Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874546 Mar 15, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>'histrionically paranoid boob', you just tagged every rightwinger on this thread.
That should garner at least 35 racy disagree means, and jimmy/gunner (did you notice I busted him about his pension?)
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874547 Mar 15, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"homo"
We do not have to wait for another right winger to spew his/her racist crap. The thread has the phoney, hypocrite, racist, you,
homo.
Peace

KMA
Homers not a racist, phoney hypocrit.,,

KMART
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874548 Mar 15, 2013
KMART!! That's autocorrect
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874549 Mar 15, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Peppy"
MSNBC can not come up with a voice that comes close to Hannity, Brett, Greta, Shep or O'Reilly. For crying out loud the rerun of O'Reilly has more viewers than all the competition combined.
Peace
All ya need is one big fat squealing pig to encompass the lot of them

Kmart
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874550 Mar 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ronald Reagan wanted the big tent and nutjobs like you have turned it into a teepee.
Who gives a flying fk about White House tours, airport tower closings in Central Florida are of more interest to me. BTW the Air Force Thunderbirds will appear at the beyond fabulous TICO Air Show March 22-24 and close the remainder of their schedule.
Plane crashed here, 3 people died in fiery crash at Ft lauderdale executive
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874551 Mar 15, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like reading or watching any 'news' story from Fox News, best to view with a ton of skepticism.
***Public service message***
~Always fact check news stories from Fox News~
***End transmission***
So, which news sources does Homer accept as Gospel without checking the facts?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#874552 Mar 15, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The bottom line is rightwingers need to be told what to think and how to process the days events as free thinking escapes them, hence O'Reilly's high tv ratings. I mean that's the bottom line.
"homo"
By chance are you actually referring to the left wingers who need a benevolent government to determine their health care choices? Those free thinkers?
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874553 Mar 15, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like reading or watching any 'news' story from Fox News, best to view with a ton of skepticism.
***Public service message***
~Always fact check news stories from Fox News~
***End transmission***
Homer swears by Ed Schultz
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#874554 Mar 15, 2013
Dis ees a better story:

Did ju know dat Huevos Chabez wuss een lub wiff me?
Jes! When I turn heem down, he say I make hees Brown Eyess Blue!
So, I say: "Den whoos da Blue Eye Debil now"?
It wussa so funny! An new jawk make herself laugh !!!

Ees good da Dictator baster ees dead, eh!?

I sen heem hees faboreet song to play at hees bedside an funeral.
"Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue" sung by Richard Leigh.

PS Iffy ju wan jur storees be more realistic, den ju hab to stay wiff one Ethnic Genre anna not mix dem all inna one.
An jur Latino assen ees a no good either.

~ new jawk chica owt !!
Angelina San Pedro wrote:
Jes. Jes, Senor, I remember her. She sat.. over there by the door to the Men's Room. Jes, she ordered pizza but her Spanish was so bad I thought she asked for carp. Shee began screaming at me in Italian so Fredo had to come out of the kitchen and clunk her with the iron pan. Jes... jes, she fell down then. Djour welcome.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

#874555 Mar 15, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That should garner at least 35 racy disagree means, and jimmy/gunner (did you notice I busted him about his pension?)
Didn't know Gunner was back as Jimmy.
Is hypocrite still his favorite word?
Is he still the staunch independent?
LOL
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874556 Mar 15, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes their blood boil that no one can come close to O'Reilly's ratings. Not even close.
No it doesn't. You actually admit you watch him?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874557 Mar 15, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I mentioned his cop pension and he said he's going to take his pension to a red state. That's gunner.

Btw, Scott Prouty is my hero!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874559 Mar 15, 2013
As part of our continuing look at Bill O'Reilly's attacks on Colorado's Democratic and openly gay Speaker of the House, Mark Ferrandino, News Hounds' Priscilla found a jarring snippet in yesterday's Denver Post. It quotes O'Reilly's first guest who went after discussed Ferrandino as saying that her accusation - that Ferrandino voted against "Jessica's Law," which would mandate sentencing for child molesters, because he cares more about the molesters than the victims - were words put in her mouth by Fox News producers.

In her recent appearance on the The O'Reilly Factor, Colorado Republican lawmaker Libby Szabo gave this "explanation" to O'Reilly about why she thought Ferrandino had killed the bill:

“They’d rather protect the victim (sic) than our poor, defenseless children from the predators that are after them.”

But in yesterday's Post, there was the following:

Several days after the show aired, the Denver Post asked Szabo to explain her comment about Ferrandino protecting someone. She said that’s what Fox told her when she did a “pre-interview” with the network prior to the show.

So was Szabo truly coached to accuse Ferrandino of caring more about molesters than victims? If so, that doesn't just completely undercut O'Reilly's dubious contention that he repeatedly mentioned Ferrandino's homosexuality in the context of his voting record - and not to suggest he had any proclivity for perverts - but it means that Fox was so intent on turning Ferrandino into a sexual villain that it put words in the mouth of its own guest.

http://www.newshounds.us/did_o_reilly_factor_...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874560 Mar 15, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
But Frightwingers/GOPidiots is still the same child-molesting teacher wannabe as always.

Get lost, you sick pedophile pervert!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874561 Mar 15, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't. You actually admit you watch him?
Let's think about it.

O'Reilly or The Ed Show???

Hmmmm.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874562 Mar 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
As part of our continuing look at Bill O'Reilly's attacks on Colorado's Democratic and openly gay Speaker of the House, Mark Ferrandino, News Hounds' Priscilla found a jarring snippet in yesterday's Denver Post. It quotes O'Reilly's first guest who went after discussed Ferrandino as saying that her accusation - that Ferrandino voted against "Jessica's Law," which would mandate sentencing for child molesters, because he cares more about the molesters than the victims - were words put in her mouth by Fox News producers.
In her recent appearance on the The O'Reilly Factor, Colorado Republican lawmaker Libby Szabo gave this "explanation" to O'Reilly about why she thought Ferrandino had killed the bill:
“They’d rather protect the victim (sic) than our poor, defenseless children from the predators that are after them.”
Several days after the show aired, the Denver Post asked Szabo to explain her comment about Ferrandino protecting someone. She said that’s what Fox told her when she did a “pre-interview” with the network prior to the show.
So was Szabo truly coached to accuse Ferrandino of caring more about molesters than victims? If so, that doesn't just completely undercut O'Reilly's dubious contention that he repeatedly mentioned Ferrandino's homosexuality in the context of his voting record - and not to suggest he had any proclivity for perverts - but it means that Fox was so intent on turning Ferrandino into a sexual villain that it put words in the mouth of its own guest.
Anybody who advocates harsh treatment of child molesters is obviously homophobic.

We need to understand that some gender-confused and gender-defective members of society cannot control their urges.

Time to live and let live.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874563 Mar 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
You're doing a heckuva job Sonic
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874564 Mar 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's think about it.
O'Reilly or The Ed Show???
Hmmmm.
O'Reilly is a hothead nutjob
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874565 Mar 15, 2013
Did anyone see Diane Feinstein deliver a super smackdown to that punk Tes Cruz?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874566 Mar 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who advocates harsh treatment of child molesters is obviously homophobic.
We need to understand that some gender-confused and gender-defective members of society cannot control their urges.
Time to live and let live.
opinion is not fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Community Disorga... 52,705
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min Rogue Scholar 05 186,858
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr RJS 8,010
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr Cold Front 69,605
amy april 17 13 hr duke86 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr PEllen 99,350
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]