Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#874438 Mar 15, 2013
MSN News - Obama makes rare visit to Republicans in Congress

http://news.msn.com/politics/obama-makes-rare...

Yeah, a rare visit - like the first time in two years. But he really wants to work together to get things done.

WASHINGTON, March 6 (Reuters)- A Reuters/Ipsos online poll released on Wednesday showed 43% of people approve of Obama's handling of his job, down 7 percentage points from Feb. 19.

(GW Bush's approval rating was 45% in 2010.)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#874439 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to say about this president blaming the secret service for shutting down the White House?
Can he be any more of a wimp?
Ronald Reagan wanted the big tent and nutjobs like you have turned it into a teepee.

Who gives a flying fk about White House tours, airport tower closings in Central Florida are of more interest to me. BTW the Air Force Thunderbirds will appear at the beyond fabulous TICO Air Show March 22-24 and close the remainder of their schedule.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#874440 Mar 15, 2013
We know the Liberal Media has never reported Obama being late to a Party!! Let’s flashback to when Clinton was addressing the Democrats about extending the Bush’s Tax Cuts and Obama standing next to him, Obama, looked at his watch, whisper to Clinton that he had to go couldn’t be Late to Michelle Party!! Maybe if we change the Terminology of the Budget to Party Planner the president would get serious and get the People Business Done!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874442 Mar 15, 2013
Obama suggested, contrary to previous statements by the administration, that the decision to scrap the tours fell solely to the Secret Service.

“I have to say this was not a decision that went up to the White House,” Obama said in the interview.“But what the Secret Service explained to us was that they’re going to have to furlough some folks."

Doesn't this president ever make a decision about anything in his own administration? If he's not blaming the secret service, it's his staff who makes all the decisions.

He signs the sequester and blames republicans.

Do some Americans have the word "stupid" written across their foreheads not to see this president for who he is...and what he isn't?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lorac

Richmond, Canada

#874443 Mar 15, 2013
Lorac

Richmond, Canada

#874444 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
MSN News - Obama makes rare visit to Republicans in Congress
http://news.msn.com/politics/obama-makes-rare...
Yeah, a rare visit - like the first time in two years. But he really wants to work together to get things done.
WASHINGTON, March 6 (Reuters)- A Reuters/Ipsos online poll released on Wednesday showed 43% of people approve of Obama's handling of his job, down 7 percentage points from Feb. 19.
(GW Bush's approval rating was 45% in 2010.)
Weak, weak, weak.
carol

Orlando, FL

#874445 Mar 15, 2013
An insecure man, woman, small dog, or goat, some camels, anacondas, and snowy owls steal women's identities and locations for nefarious purposes like being insecure and stuff... I'm pretty sure about this...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#874447 Mar 15, 2013
When you have an Inept President all you have is Excuses!! When someone asks you what stands out about Obama and your answers is (His Big Ears)….WOW!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874448 Mar 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ronald Reagan wanted the big tent and nutjobs like you have turned it into a teepee.
Who gives a flying fk about White House tours, airport tower closings in Central Florida are of more interest to me. BTW the Air Force Thunderbirds will appear at the beyond fabulous TICO Air Show March 22-24 and close the remainder of their schedule.
A lot of people care about a president who would close the WH doors in order to blame the other party, lie about having made that decision and then blame his own secret service.

A lot of people care about a president who says two completely different things on any given day about any given issue.

A lot of people care about a president who can't seem to make one decision on his own and stand by it without passing the buck.

A lot of people care about a president who flies all over the country in continuous campaign mode, spends 1 million of taxpayer dollars to play golf with Tiger Woods and then tells us WE have to sacrifice and put some skin into the game.

A lot of people care about a president who wants to raise taxes another 1 trillion but seems to think the deficit is sustainable.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874449 Mar 15, 2013
? Whoa! What got into her?(Wasn't me... today anyway...)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874451 Mar 15, 2013
That isn't me, boys and girls. That's the very un-funny debil making fools of you all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#874452 Mar 15, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
Who is Gunner?
Nice try, Gunner, but a bit too little, and a lot too late...

")

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
AHMAN RA BE BE

Kabul, Afghanistan

#874453 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
An insecure man, woman, small dog, or goat, some camels, anacondas, and snowy owls steal women's identities and locations for nefarious purposes like being insecure and stuff... I'm pretty sure about this...
You need big black afgan man to make you feel like real woman.

peace be upon you
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874454 Mar 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ronald Reagan wanted the big tent and nutjobs like you have turned it into a teepee.
The cancellation of White House tours matter because it represents a juvenile, petty reaction by a spoiled brat over spilled milk.

Same with the Thunderbirds, Blue Angels, etc.

For a White House generally very good with image, that was a huge mistake.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874456 Mar 15, 2013
K, now you guys go...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#874457 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people care about a president who would close the WH doors in order to blame the other party, lie about having made that decision and then blame his own secret service.
A lot of people care about a president who says two completely different things on any given day about any given issue.
A lot of people care about a president who can't seem to make one decision on his own and stand by it without passing the buck.
A lot of people care about a president who flies all over the country in continuous campaign mode, spends 1 million of taxpayer dollars to play golf with Tiger Woods and then tells us WE have to sacrifice and put some skin into the game.
A lot of people care about a president who wants to raise taxes another 1 trillion but seems to think the deficit is sustainable.
One million taxpayer dollars to play golf with Tiger Woods?

Still having problems with your math eh?

Your puke doesn't register with me Carol, or very many others here I suspect__Eman seems to like you__that's a pitiful reward for four years of day and night posting eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874458 Mar 15, 2013
AHMAN RA BE BE wrote:
<quoted text>
You need big black afgan man to make you feel like real woman.
peace be upon you
For those who wonder where Ghost has gone.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874460 Mar 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>One million taxpayer dollars to play golf with Tiger Woods?
Still having problems with your math eh?
Your puke doesn't register with me Carol, or very many others here I suspect__Eman seems to like you__that's a pitiful reward for four years of day and night posting eh?
Agreed.

The $1 million dollar figure is probably low for the typical Obama golf weekend.

Why not play a course near his home, just like the poor taxpayers that the Emperor is milking?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HOPE-WOW-COC-TRU TH-HEMLOC

Bronx, NY

#874461 Mar 15, 2013
OBAMA IS THE SAME AS EVERY OTHER POLITICIAN OUT FOR HIS SELF HE LIES he is no saint
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#874462 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
Thanks for harassing me nonstop. While I was typing my last post, mom had some kind of spell, got out her 22 and shot the mailman. She said it wasn't the regular guy, and you can't be too careful these days. It looks bad. How much more of this can one woman take? Once, she clipped a pizza deliver guy. It's getting so nobody wants to pull up to her trailer anymore, even the 911 people. Anybody have any tips on this? Should I take her weapons away? Is OK to cage her?
is she over her mean-oh-pause??????????

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min SpaceBlues 50,480
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 15 min Analog man 5,396
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min TRD 69,018
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min RayOne 183,937
lace hairline fusion ! ! ! 1 hr Soliloquy 2
Dear Abby 1-31-15 1 hr PEllen 1
Amy 1-31-15 1 hr PEllen 1

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 2:47AM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News