Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
804,381 - 804,400 of 1,095,308 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney shares the blame for not telling Crowley she was full of shit and to put up or shut up.
I don't know John. That was the first time I know of where a moderator went way out of bounds like that and teamed up with Obama in a lie. He was put in a totally unfair position.

I think the lesson to be learned from this is that the Republicans know that a Democrat in the tank cannot be used as a moderator as the Democrats do not play by the rules.

The Republicans in general need to stand up to them and no longer allow the so called mainstream media people to moderate debates. Too bad that debate wasn't with Newt. He would have nailed the slob Crowley big time!

We have known for a long that lamestream media moderators have gone slightly out of bounds, now we know first hand how far they will go. It's not like it's a surprise that the leftwing media is corrupt.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Why? You're all so low-brow you never watched her any way...check how some of your "conservative" brands are doing lately...
Might you be referring the 30 Republican Governors vs. the 19 Democrats? Wait a moment, that doesn't add up to the 57 states Obama has he visited.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_...

Or maybe you are referring the Republican controlled House of Representatives?

Bawwaaaaahhhh!!!!

Idiot.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Light beer sucks, regardless of the brand.
Unless you are a Democrat. The Democrat "men" think a Shirley Temple is a heavy beer.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone watch that hideous person anyways? She is not even good at what she does, outside of being able to pull off a lie for the moment.
If Republicans refused to be interviewed by Crowley, her employer would defend her for a while and then quietly replace her.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know John. That was the first time I know of where a moderator went way out of bounds like that and teamed up with Obama in a lie. He was put in a totally unfair position.
I think the lesson to be learned from this is that the Republicans know that a Democrat in the tank cannot be used as a moderator as the Democrats do not play by the rules.
The Republicans in general need to stand up to them and no longer allow the so called mainstream media people to moderate debates. Too bad that debate wasn't with Newt. He would have nailed the slob Crowley big time!
We have known for a long that lamestream media moderators have gone slightly out of bounds, now we know first hand how far they will go. It's not like it's a surprise that the leftwing media is corrupt.
I agree, but Romney still should have been able to react.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Might you be referring the 30 Republican Governors vs. the 19 Democrats? Wait a moment, that doesn't add up to the 57 states Obama has he visited.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_...
Or maybe you are referring the Republican controlled House of Representatives?
Bawwaaaaahhhh!!!!
Idiot.
No, I said "brand" such as Trump, Palin, Rove, etc.; your congressmen just steal money doing nothing but get in the way.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
We call that rocky mountain piss water around here. May I recommend sierra nevada?
We call it Colorado Kool Aid__doesn't matter it's the official beer of NASCAR. Taste's good and can barely get a person tipsy much less crazy. Healthier than Coke or Pepsi too.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I read a few of your posts & thought this dude is joking. Now I realize you're just ET crazy! I've been living on this planet for 34yrs & have yet to confirm anyone from around my way who've had a visit from an extraterrestrial being. You answer me this question, if such brings exist, why don't they come to the hood? The ghetto ain't interesting enuff for them I gutted huh? You keep believing we landed on the moon, the Iraq invasion wasn't over oil, & there's not a conspiracy to keep the dark skinned population down in America! You'll only be lying to yourself. Things are exactly the way they appear!
You must be from the dark side of the Moon.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Knocking one off is your favorite pastime, to which this and most of your posts readily attest.
Now go peel those socks off the wall, and try to remember not to flush them down the commode this time,'k?
")
I can imagine no worse fate than to be a doorknob in your trailer.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>No, I said "brand" such as Trump, Palin, Rove, etc.; your congressmen just steal money doing nothing but get in the way.
How about this CPAC crowd? I think that today's speakers have managed to offend just about every "group" of Americans that's ever existed including the Gold Star Mothers.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>No, I said "brand" such as Trump, Palin, Rove, etc.; your congressmen just steal money doing nothing but get in the way.
Democrats rely on personality cults, like Obama, with limited shelf life.

Conservatives rely on principles, which never change.

Our House is preventing Obama from engaging in even more wasteful spending.

Obstructing Obama is good.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>We call it Colorado Kool Aid__doesn't matter it's the official beer of NASCAR. Taste's good and can barely get a person tipsy much less crazy. Healthier than Coke or Pepsi too.
Light beer sucks, period.

Go have a white wine spritzer with the Hadassah ladies.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, my, shinning tries to appear erudite but only succeeds in redundancy.(BTW, incognizant is a disputed spelling.) Just how do you define "grammar"? Seriously...other than poorly...
BTW, incognizant is a disputed spelling because leosampleanus decided to contest it.

You can also contest the North Star being in the North Sky if you'd like to. Try it tonight.

In the middle of the nearest freeway.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Coming to Obama's America
Brooklyn Burns While Bloomberg Prioritizes Big Gulps
Protesters enraged over the fatal shooting of a teenager by police poured into Brooklyn streets for a third straight night Wednesday, pitching bricks, bottles and garbage in furious clashes with cops.
At least 46 demonstrators were arrested along Church Ave. in East Flatbush. Police struggled to control a hostile crowd that broke away from a planned peaceful vigil for Kimani (Kiki) Gray, 16, killed by police on Saturday night.
Gray’s sister Mahnefeh was among those arrested. A police officer suffered a gash in the face when a tossed brick hit him, NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said, and a window was smashed in an inspector’s car.
“They didn’t have to kill him,” Makaeo Williams, 18, said as police on motorcycles tracked alongside him.“I’m feeling mad inside. I’m angry. That’s why I’m out here.”
Many in the community contest police allegations that Gray pointed a gun at cops when he was shot during a confrontation with two plainclothes officers on E. 52nd St. Saturday night. Those suspicions on the street intensified Wednesday when an autopsy report revealed Gray was hit by seven bullets — three to the back.
It was not clear in what order the shots struck the teen or whether he had his back to the police when they opened fire .
A witness told the Daily News Tuesday that the youth did not have a gun in his hand. But a police spokesman said the witness told detectives she couldn’t see the incident clearly “from the angle I was at.”
A woman who identified herself as Gray’s cousin told news outlets Wednesday that the teen was carrying a gun for a friend and was trying to alert cops that he had a weapon when he was shot. A loaded .38-caliber revolver was recovered at the scene.
Tishana King said she witnessed the shooting of Kimani Gray from her third floor window and she says she saw no gun.
The trouble Wednesday night began soon after more than 200 people set off from the vigil site at Church Ave. and E. 55th St. around 8:30 p.m.
Dozens chanted “NYPD, KKK, how many kids did you kill today” as they marched west on Church Ave. toward the 67th Precinct stationhouse.
But things quickly got out of hand as some protesters tried to climb on police motorcycles. Men and women were pepper-sprayed and thrown to the ground and handcuffed.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/7-nypd-bu...
Hell, why don't they just blame it on George Zimmerman?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He has lunch at Larrys; nuff said. While scarfing down greasy burgers and fries and big gulp sodas with "them" fellers, they talk about "grammer and gramper" and the good days when they ate squirrel stew fer "brakefast" after they done kilt 'em with thar bb guns.
The Barf Sisters are back.

Did I spell 'Barf' properly or do you Buffalo Gals give it a little pizazz spelling yourselves as the Big As Buffaloes Bharph Broads from Brooklyn?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Where and how do they come up with these names? I read a report once that said people with unusial names were less likely to be hired even if their resume was better.
That's their strategy; they don't want to get hired.
The Boy Messiah will take care of them.

Writing "Tawana" on a resume tells the HR person that they are 'special'.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The cops have to stop killing kids. The Boca cops killed a 20 yr old last week, unarmed. Why?
If a thug is 45, 70 or 15 years old and carrying an illegal loaded gun...what's the difference?

More "Do it for the children!" BS from the Boy Messiah?

The article said someone claimed the boy was carrying a gun for a friend! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If a thug is 45, 70 or 15 years old and carrying an illegal loaded gun...what's the difference?
More "Do it for the children!" BS from the Boy Messiah?
The article said someone claimed the boy was carrying a gun for a friend! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
A common practice because the legal system is lenient on juvenile killers.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"shinningelectr0n"
Why do 'Rich' Roman Catholics and Mormons deserve more scorn. How are they different from 'Rich' Baptists, Hindu's, Muslims, athiest?
Peace
I was being facetious in my response regarding lily and her airhead Liberalism. "Rich" people are evil predators in Progressive Land.

I'm waiting for "silly" to begin quoting the Bible where Jesus said it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Heaven.

I have more a sense of humor than some other folks do so don't take me so seriously.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A common practice because the legal system is lenient on juvenile killers.
Aha! Forgot about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min RACE 97,758
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min SpaceBlues 46,212
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min Chickenlittle 49,243
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 22 min Nono 3,900
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min JPL 176,675
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 39 min Always Smile 23
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 57 min scirocco 68,834
Amy 8-20 1 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••