Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874248 Mar 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
Bush’s stock market Roaring!!
oh look! a conservative that remembers Bush!

until tomorrow.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#874249 Mar 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) on Friday called on the Republican Party to unite after its 2012 elections defeat. Speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference outside Washington, D.C., McConnell said conservatives shouldn't whine about the loss.
"Conservatives were never meant to be part of the crybaby caucus," he said.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...
I agree with McConnell, Conservatives shouldn’t act like… Liberals!!
For Real

United States

#874252 Mar 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
nope! That's why conservatives will keep losing elections.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874253 Mar 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol

throw it back any way you want, but he's not wrong. just look around this thread. you wingnuts haven't stopped whining since the election.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#874254 Mar 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
Bush’s stock market Roaring!!
Not so fast, the surge is a good thing, i.e., it's Obama's. The next crash, no matter when it happens, will be Bush's.
Plurbisduhmbus

Manchester, KY

#874255 Mar 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stupid and LibuhrulTic is no way for real adults to go through life".
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874256 Mar 15, 2013
the right wing media trend....

In This Present Time, Sustainable Conservatism

There is a temptation among some on the right to believe that government is always the problem and that the corresponding solution is always the reduction of government. While maintaining a limited government is a very worthy goal, a monomaniacal obsession with shrinking the government at all costs can make one blind to the fact that even a shrinking government must be administered. And a bad application of government powers can undermine the broader social conditions necessary for maintaining a small government. For example, the poor financial and mortgage regulations of the the 2000s helped lead to the cataclysm of 2007 and 2008 and the corresponding explosion in government spending made possible by this cataclysm. Conservatives must also cope with the fact that, especially in this era of declining wages and great economic uncertainty, many Americans are quite happy with an active federal government.

All these points have a bearing on the possible restoration of Republicans and conservatives after the debacle of 2012. Even as Washington settles into another battle over the budget, an increasing number of conservative writers (and a few elected officials) are becoming aware of the fact that anti-government platitudes are losing their electoral punch and of the need for conservatism to be about more than the budget.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/present-t...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874258 Mar 15, 2013
Save USA wrote:
IS THIS PIECE OF TRASH A PEDOPHILE ?
“On November 6, 1999, I was introduced to Senator Obama by my limo driver at a bar in Chicago called the Alibris. Senator Obama and I then departed the bar in my limousine and proceeded to an unknown location where I performed fellatio on Senator Obama in the limousine during the time Senator Obama was smoking crack cocaine.
The following day, Senator Obama appeared at my hotel room where we again ingested cocaine and I again performed fellatio on Senator Obama. Significantly, both the driver’s telephone call to Senator Obama and his call to the drug dealer should appear on the driver’s and Senator Obama’s cellphone billing statements.”
View Evidence & National Press Club Testimony Here (Sinclair’s Evidence), Here (Testimony Text),
US JEWRY SUPPORTS
OBAMA’S HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA
THE SUBVERSION OF WHITE CHRISTIAN CULTURE by organized Jewry and the Jew-controlled entertainment industry, is part of a two-pronged attack on social homogeneity in American life.
fail.

polygraph.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#874259 Mar 15, 2013
Well well well, the very conservative Senator Rob Portman (R) Ohio has had a change of heart about gay marriage.
Lorac

Scranton, PA

#874261 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you lardy, utterly banal, simpering satan's little helper, I guess it's logical for you to believe that anybody who isn't scraping insane ancient history/smeg off righty loon sites at 6AM in some southern hellhole and pasting it unto some obscure virtual cave for disaffected illiterates must be in "slumberland," huh? I mean, after all, you believe Zimmy was on your "side," but only after you stopped wh*ring around the trailer park and cooking meth, and became the upstanding church lady you were meant to be. Then, magically all your favorite entertainers switched sides too!
Hahahahahahahahaha HA!
So, um now you're beginning to see the wisdom of taxing those scions of robber barons (as long as they're "democrats," and those overpaid actors and sports figures who get laid too much anyway -- and whose "creativity" is mostly aimed at the very lowlives (you) who rail against their "degenerate" personal lives. Yep, to quote another known righty: "The ads take aim, and lay their claim to the heart and soul of the spender ..." You're just mad because you don't have the dosh to conspicuously consume carol, unless we're talking cheetos here.
Hahahahahaha -- you fat dupe! You fat bore! You sickly, diabetes ridden mouthpiece for the flesh eaters who would see you die in the gutter like the fat wanna-be consumer you can only dream of being. Debil was right carol. He's ALWAYS right. You're gonna die in here.
You will pay dearly for this. I'm not one to trifle with. You have managed to make my one pleasure in life, spending my days quoting Bill O'Reilly's philosophies daily on topix, less than pleasant. You will pay the piper!
For Real

El Monte, CA

#874262 Mar 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Well well well, the very conservative Senator Rob Portman (R) Ohio has had a change of heart about gay marriage.
INTERESTING!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874264 Mar 15, 2013
After the Flimflam

The good news is that Mr. Ryan’s thoroughly unconvincing policy-wonk act seems, finally, to have worn out its welcome. In 2011, his budget was initially treated with worshipful respect, which faded only slightly as critics pointed out the document’s many absurdities. This time around, quite a few pundits and reporters have greeted his release with the derision it deserves.

And, with that, let’s turn to the serious proposals.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/15/opinion/kru...
Plurbisduhmbus

Manchester, KY

#874265 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an outrage! Imagine incarcerating a guy, taking 2 years of his freedom and exposing him to the rearrangement of his intestines and even (GASP!) DEATH, by a snarling conga line of irritated inmates -- all for expressing his sexuality (the one he's exercising when the ostensibly oblivious wife and kiddies are safely tucked away in the vinyl-sided tract house) and helping young men find theirs! Why In a just world like the vatican, he'd be elevated to cardinal, then moved around a lot by ghostly pedophiles in gold brocade dresses -- God's very incarnation and messengers on Earth!
Crazy big wide sewer of a world, huh carol? Lucky you're insulated against this stuff in the backwoods of GA.(By the way, I'm a little surprised at your faux outrage, since in your neck of the woods, that kind of stuff is right up there with hunting and NASCAR -- you know, like just part of the culture.)
Drooling over the fashions of the men in the Vatican will get you NO WHERE, as usual.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874266 Mar 15, 2013
satirical whining....

John McCain and Lindsey Graham Introduce Protection of RINO WIMPS Act of 2013

http://www.redstate.com/stridentconservative/...
carol

Orlando, FL

#874269 Mar 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
He's just playing the game Democrats have learned how to master.

Obama "evolved" to get votes. Why not a conservative?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#874272 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well GOD BLESS THE JEWS in that case, and GOD'S SPEED!!!
(What you describe above sounds pretty much like your average "initiation" ritual at any conservative college in Americuh, by the way ... whether or not it involves a BJ or two, or just a couple of drunk coeds is kind of moot, huh gramps? By the way, you beat off to this kind of swill, or can that old thing even stand at semi-attention anymore?)
Wait 'til the debil shows up, he'll redirect your sludgy blood where it needs to be!
You know dude, whoever the hell you are or bunch of people are because I can't believe one person is ignorant enough to post this drivel 24/7 for so long. Anyway you must be the biggest loser on this planet. You are the dirt on the bottom of the universe's shoes! Why don't you get a friggin' life and go play in traffic! I don't read your crap but I an getting tired of scrolling past all the bullshit. Have some meaningful dialoge or go away. Nobody wants to put up with your childish crap anymore!!!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#874273 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
carol's only 15 pounds overweight, you know. Unfortunately, that's only one upper arm ...
I know how you could instantly lose about 6 1/2 lbs. If ever a weight loss program benefited those around you, more than yourself, this is it.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874277 Mar 15, 2013
tweet of the day from Bruce Bartlett....

The dirty secret about Obama is that he is really a non-crazy conservative.

https://twitter.com/intent/user...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#874279 Mar 15, 2013
“When you come from where I’ve come from … when you found a dead body and put your finger in bullet holes, you really realize the impact of weapons,”

Wtf is wrong with you people? What sane person puts their fingers in bullet holes?

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#874280 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, what? Is there an insult in there somewhere? Just tap once for "yes,"; twice for "no."
The prosecution rests.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min mdbuilder 48,414
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Jacques Ottawa 180,630
EverGreen Belgrade 3 hr voivoda_stjepan_k... 4
mtn cheat 3 hr mtn 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr KiMerde 51,241
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr j_m_w 98,669
romance 10 hr Yunkee 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:30 pm PST