Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,220)

Showing posts 804,381 - 804,400 of1,078,194
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine naming your baby "Newt"?
How about 'Reince'? Wasn't 'Priebus' bad enough?

At least the Weiners had the sense to stick with 'Anthony' rather than hang something like 'Itzach' on the poor kid...
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Or realtime who mentions carol in posts that have nothing to do with her.
WTF, I thought you were on my side.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"shinningelectr0n"
Why do 'Rich' Roman Catholics and Mormons deserve more scorn. How are they different from 'Rich' Baptists, Hindu's, Muslims, athiest?
Peace
Many non-Roman Catholics have no objection to your religion, but view the hierarchy of your Church as corrupt to the core.

When rich folks like the Kennedys can purchase annulments of their marriages so that they can remarry in the Church, then you have a problem.

Not to mention that the Roman Catholic Church leadership are far more leftwing than the membership as a whole.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The normal Topix format is gone. It's like an old school screen where everything is below everything else. Someone else was having the same problem.
Try cutting the power line to your house.
THE DEBIL

Zagreb, Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I said your name 3 times yesterday and you never showed. You've lost what little credibility you had.
NEVER SHOWED YOU WHAT? HONEY, IF MY "CREDIBILITY" IS 'LITTLE' YOU BEEN BLOWIN' KING KONG AGAIN. YOU ABSOLUTELY SURE DEBIL DIDN'T SHOW UP?
proud2bwhite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The normal Topix format is gone. It's like an old school screen where everything is below everything else. Someone else was having the same problem.
I had that happen befor . Just had to restart the pc then it was fine.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Temecula is not a desert, but instead the Southern California wine-growing region.
Ok, so it's an irrigated desert. How much are we taxpayers paying for all this water?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
I'm having no problems except here on Topix. So it has to be a site problem.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Is your router your dns server or your isp? You can try opening a command prompt and typing ipconfig /flushdns and reload topix.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a useful idiot for the left leosnana:
In what surely was one of the weirdest incidents in a presidential debate, CNNís Candy Crowley egregiously sided with President Obama on his false remarks on Libya, was repeatedly and decisively fact-checked post-debate as wrong...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tur...
Now keep doing what you do best, which is prove what a moron you are.
Have "an" nice day!
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
Idiot.
Well, you are "a" idiot, just not useful for anything other than ballast...I think your competence level would be as a Soylent Green Cracker (the poster was one of your "shinning" ilk, so it was a punctuation error, not a pun, but probably her most humorous contribution to date). OTOH, your trying to use lazy, lying Jennifer Rubin in an OPINION PIECE as FACT to support your own lazy, lying logic is just another thick brick in your crummy wall.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>WTF, I thought you were on my side.
But I am on my side.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Try cutting the power line to your house.
Aye aye aye...geothermal.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, so it's an irrigated desert. How much are we taxpayers paying for all this water?
It's being stolen from central and northern california.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you are "a" idiot, just not useful for anything other than ballast...I think your competence level would be as a Soylent Green Cracker (the poster was one of your "shinning" ilk, so it was a punctuation error, not a pun, but probably her most humorous contribution to date). OTOH, your trying to use lazy, lying Jennifer Rubin in an OPINION PIECE as FACT to support your own lazy, lying logic is just another thick brick in your crummy wall.
Coming from the teacher who miss used "an" not too long ago.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That was without a doubt the most aggregious and inappropriate remark made by any moderator in a presidential debate in the history of presidential debates.
It is NEVER a moderators job to debate a presidential candidate by injecting their own opinion especially when it is completely false. That's the job of the opposing candidate.
She should have been told to hit the road running as a journalist after this major embarrassment of breaching protocol of moderating presidential debates.
My mouth dropped when she did that. Half the nation froze in total shock and disbelief.
Just what does aggregious mean in carol trade school speak? Also, allow me to correct "moderator's job" and ask you just how does one run as a journalist?(Really, carol, I do think those mini strokes may be getting worse; you probably should see about them, especially if you believe as you say that healthcare is about to be destroyed for everyone.)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Or realtime who mentions carol in posts that have nothing to do with her.
Or eman who mentions realtime in posts that don't concern him__you're gaining in stupidity__perhaps you need to get your meds tweaked. Or maybe just get some meds.

Try pairing up adderall with temazepam, that ought to sharpen up your focus a tad.

I'll just stick with Coors Light, the official water of NASCAR.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you are "a" idiot, just not useful for anything other than ballast...I think your competence level would be as a Soylent Green Cracker (the poster was one of your "shinning" ilk, so it was a punctuation error, not a pun, but probably her most humorous contribution to date). OTOH, your trying to use lazy, lying Jennifer Rubin in an OPINION PIECE as FACT to support your own lazy, lying logic is just another thick brick in your crummy wall.
Candy Crowley lied/backed up a false claim by Obama at the debate. None of your witch brew changes that, dummy.

What's wrong? You don't like my pointing out your typing mistakes like you do to everyone else every day?

Baaawwaaahhh!!!

Idiot.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt blames the Republicans for ever agreeing to a moderator as prejudiced as that fat old hag.
Republicans should hold the line on debate formats and moderators, or else walk away.
Galt prefers debates where the candidates interact directly with each other, with minimal moderator presence to bail out weaklings like Obama.
The "town hall" format is a disaster, filled with shills like "pony-tail boy", and should be avoided.
Just imagine if a right-leaning moderator had taken Romney's side with an erroneous interjection that stopped the momentum of the debate in its tracks and leaving Obama speechless.

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy...the left would need to be sedated.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from the teacher who miss used "an" not too long ago.
LOL!!!!

She can dish out her petty attacks on people, but she sure is thin skinned when you do it back (justifiably) to her.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, plastic hypocrite.
Are you trying to appear younger by using "plastic"? You really should know that you're being totally redundant in phrases such as plastic phoney or hypocrite. To quote a very wise woman, "GFY, loser."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 804,381 - 804,400 of1,078,194
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 6 min Uncle Samowitz 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min truth 48,837
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Learn to Read 174,443
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 30 min Corrupt Democrats 1,854
Music Artists A to Z 47 min Roxie Darling 258
Amy 7-22 49 min Julie 12
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 51 min Roxie Darling 4,542
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••