Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,220)

Showing posts 804,381 - 804,400 of1,033,703
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruce Carroll, outgoing co-founder of gay Republican group GOProud, thinks Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) has served in Washington for long enough.
In an open letter posted to Gay Patriot on Monday, Carroll announced his resignation from GOProud, saying he was moving on to weigh his options for challenging Graham:
one gay challenging another....carroll is toast before stepping into the toaster.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm self employed, as a licensed massage therapist, thanks. But that's because I have more gumption (not to mention self-respect) than the average bible-thumpin', lotsa-kids-pumpin', snake-handlin', food-stamp sellin', meth cook.
(You do know that Oklahoma has the highest percentage of those in the nation, right? It's no wonder we have Fallin as Governor...)
Feel your pain; we have Rick Scott
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can tell me another time in history when the world was so unstable economically and geographically and something didn't go "boom".
I said it might go "boom" here first if the deficit reaches its boiling point.
Take your pick.
Why don't you just live your life?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

That poor man who got sucked into that sink hole while sleeping in his bed is still there.

I feel sorry for the family. Don't know when or how they will be able to recover his body.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Yes, I think it's the uncertainty of everything that frightens me the most. If I just knew what was going to happen things would be much easier for everyone.
ahh, the mystery of tomorrow. don't fret little squaw....its enough to worry about the things of right now. no one gets to live again in a yesterday, and its a known fact you will not live in a tomorrow.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Just an objective analysis.
But as long as Obama is still sitting on the throne, all is right with the world in your parallel universe.
There is something to be said for regularity. Perhaps that's your problem. Drink some aloe Vera juice, works wonders
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
A man with at least four weapons including a military-style M4 assault rifle is in police custody after he allegedly killed at least one while shooting up a bar in North Fayette, Pennsylvania.
Allegheny County police said that the shooter may have been talking on the phone to his girlfriend at the Fort Pitt Inn before briefly leaving. He later returned to the bar with three weapons and opened fire, according to KDKA.
The station reported that one of the two men who were shot in the neck and head died from his injuries. The other man was at a local hospital in critical condition.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/11/half-na...
they're coming out more often now.....control the animals and their mental outburts. gun control my friends.....watch them white boys with an eagles eye.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can tell me another time in history when the world was so unstable economically and geographically and something didn't go "boom".
I said it might go "boom" here first if the deficit reaches its boiling point.
Take your pick.
boom is when russia drops the big one on us.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Nevermind the magnetic poles are shifting and the earth and the weather are going haywire.
In fact, natural disasters might be what goes "boom" first.
republicans will hit the denial stage again.........
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>No, companies are holding back on hiring, no doubt a lot are owned by pasty middle-aged white guys like Galt who listen to Fox News 24/7, live in fear, and would rather see to it that Obama fails then do what's right. Every company we try and buy product from has no stock, hire some people you cheap bastards.
Obamacare makes full-time employees a liability, to be minimized as much as possible.

Welcome to the new reality.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Just an objective analysis.
But as long as Obama is still sitting on the throne, all is right with the world in your parallel universe.
sitting on the throne? where is it located and when did they move one into the WH. since you said a throne, then you need to bow down bytch.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
You are truly one sicksonofabitch, and a real stud, mocking others physical make up. You say I am a racist because I deny she is a monkey relative? You are the sicksonofabitch.
It would be my guess your mother is a loon and your father is a jackass and their offspring are ignorant racist pieces of crap.
Peace
KMA
Go watch "Planet of the Apes" and tell me you don't see the resemblance to the new look.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just live your life?
Well, duh...do I have a choice? Of course I'm going to live my life.

But is it okay to state the obvious and make a simple observation in the meantime?

If a catastrophic event happens, it happens. I believe there's a much bigger plan - or haven't I mentioned that before?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
The Dow went up again. Economists say it's not because of anything we're doing but economic instability in other countries making us look like the prettiest horse in the glue factory.
the Dow never goes up unless we are doing something right. the silly econs are worlds away from knowing all that is to know.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
That poor man who got sucked into that sink hole while sleeping in his bed is still there.
I feel sorry for the family. Don't know when or how they will be able to recover his body.
the body is safe, it has already returned to its original abode.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Location hidden, eh? We can easily tell where your head is stuck in Oklahoma..
Yours is up your azz wherever you are.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the luck rubbed off eh?
Tiger returned to form at Doral, to Trumps dismay, and will return to Arnie's place where's he's always played superb golf. And he's rented one of his Orlando homes to his pal Bubba Watson. Life is presently grand for Tiger and the game of golf misses him dearly as interest in the game has fallen off.
Now if he can rid of that fkn yacht he'll be good to go until he's in his forties.
Trump is likely overjoyed that Tiger played in his tournament and won.

Great for TV ratings.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
ahh, the mystery of tomorrow. don't fret little squaw....its enough to worry about the things of right now. no one gets to live again in a yesterday, and its a known fact you will not live in a tomorrow.
Like they say, don't sweat the small stuff...it's all small stuff.

Well, some of it's big stuff.

But no worries. Just wondering how all the craziness will end.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare makes full-time employees a liability, to be minimized as much as possible.
Welcome to the new reality.
those compaines that hurt part-time and full-time employess will greatly suffer the consequences. how bout seeing "going out of business" signs.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the same Selecia Jones that has been posting vile, hateful remarks on this thread?
Whatsa matta, Jimmy? You gotta problem with lesbians?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 804,381 - 804,400 of1,033,703
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min CDC 47,055
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Poppo 167,532
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 31 min Sublime1 96,093
Amy 4-18 39 min j_m_w 26
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 42 min Eric 65,113
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,188
Abby 4-17 1 hr Mister Tonka 44
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••