Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874324 Mar 15, 2013
flack wrote:
Poor ole Ed Schultz!
He got moved to the weekends.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#874325 Mar 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently the sock family has grown, I got 29, guess that's a good thing
Not what DBWriter has left, basically we have Galt, Carol, Flack, Eman and Jimmy/Gunner/Waxatard with his stable of sock puppets. Although once in awhile some new rightwing retard will stumble in to post their racist and/or homophobic and/or anti-women rant.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874326 Mar 15, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
OOPS!! Wrong snapshot!
http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af118/Jebu...
If you see him, please, my friends, give me a shout-out!!!!!
With much concern, NWaxman
Oh barf
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874327 Mar 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you defending child rapists? No wonder gopidiot came to your defense.
No, just pointing out that O'Reilly and Brown are a couple of liars.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#874328 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, that white trash had never been in Bloomingdales or Nordstroms her whole life. Telling her kids to hurry and come along so they can get free clothes! What a piece of shyt.
That was very embarrassing, Homer was even embarrassed for the Palin family. You can take the backwood hillbilly out of the sticks but not visa versa.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#874329 Mar 15, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Why are the hardcore rightwing whackjobs always from Tennessee or Texas? Anybody know?
Flack you grew up in West Virginia surrounded by idiots, any thoughts?
Hi Partner! Your buddy OldRaider is from Texas! Did you forget that, hypocrite?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#874331 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, that white trash had never been in Bloomingdales or Nordstroms her whole life. Telling her kids to hurry and come along so they can get free clothes! What a piece of shyt.
lily loves the race card
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#874333 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Apparently the sock family has grown, I got 29, guess that's a good thing
29 shots down the old hatch so far, and still guzzling

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#874334 Mar 15, 2013
Does anyone know if they turned off the Internet in Bumpass? We haven't heard from OldRetard in quite a while!

Where's my judgeits?

Dag Nab It!

Homer! Is that you deleting my judgeits?
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#874335 Mar 15, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
OOPS!! Wrong snapshot!
http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af118/Jebu...
If you see me, please, my friends, give me a shout-out!!!!!
With much concern, Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#874336 Mar 15, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Not what DBWriter has left, basically we have Galt, Carol, Flack, Eman and Jimmy/Gunner/Waxatard with his stable of sock puppets. Although once in awhile some new rightwing retard will stumble in to post their racist and/or homophobic and/or anti-women rant.
Hold on there jackwagon, I didn't stumble.

Homer you were supposed to pick me up at the cabin in the Adirondacks two months ago. Good thing I had my snowshoes otherwise I'd still be stuck up there.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874337 Mar 15, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I know but its something that the State of California is looking at the cost involved to take care of the prisoners that are incarcerated and what is to say they will release more and make special exceptions to their releases to turn them lose into society if cost is the main factor which I know some prisoners were released under Republican Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger do to cost reasons which I have always wondered just how many slipped through the cracks and were over looked and shouldnt have been released back into society.
That guy is a quadriplegic and his family is willing to take care of him; he was stabbed in the neck in prison, too bad he didn't die; either way, the state will support him and he's not a threat to anyone anymore. Have you looked at the growth in prison population in the last 10 years in California? It will make you sick. Why did this happen? Private prison companies contributing to political campaigns; the war on drugs fueled the stead influx of customers to fill the prison that the state pays to house.
The absurdity of the whole thing is mind boggling, but it happened, and it's going to happen in Florida as well, since the largest contributor to Rick Scotts campaign was private prisons; they also now want to put their name on the football stadium at FAU. What a disgrace. The prisoners released were non violent. It makes sense.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#874338 Mar 15, 2013
<quoted text>
He got moved to the weekends.
nobody watches the news cable channels on the weekend unless something major is going on. Should have just put him out to pasture and leave with a little dignity.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874339 Mar 15, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>That was very embarrassing, Homer was even embarrassed for the Palin family. You can take the backwood hillbilly out of the sticks but not visa versa.
Remember her boffing those fish in the head? Ugghhh.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#874340 Mar 15, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
As it is becoming obvious I am craving you, and everyone else's attention here today, I will be practicing "tough love" with myself for the rest of the day. I will now be on my sockpuppet "ignore" list. It pains me to do this as I am one of my favorite socks but it is a labor of love. I am making the rest of my sock brigade look foolish and that won't do!!!
I may still judge the posts!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874341 Mar 15, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So the police didnt kill her? The Boca cops killed. 20 yr old boy last Friday, unarmed
Perhaps the difference between a suicidal woman and a gangsta thug?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#874342 Mar 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Rubin at CPAC....
A banner day for gay marriage on the right
...there was widespread agreement that support for gay marriage is consistent with modern conservatism and that opposition to it is a barrier to political success for the GOP.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tur...
This afternoon should should rock with Santorum, Romney and tomorrow looks like Sarah Palin for a couple of hours.

LaPierre didn't disappoint going directly to the Tea Party wing with his patented race baiting.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874343 Mar 15, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, Medicare advantage, the biggest gift to the insurance industry from George. You're an idiot.
Medicare Advantage provides cost savings for low income senior citizens.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#874344 Mar 15, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>That was very embarrassing, Homer was even embarrassed for the Palin family. You can take the backwood hillbilly out of the sticks but not visa versa.
More embarrassing than Joe Buffoon Biden, I think not.

I got those tickets to see Hairspray you asked for. This is fourth time you have seen that musical, what's up?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#874346 Mar 15, 2013
I make a few comments and am swarmed by rightwingtards. Should you all be checking on your meth labs or paying your alimony bill?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min positronium 50,212
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Guru 184,332
Abby 1.9.15 1 hr RACE 10
Abby 1-25 1 hr RACE 5
Abby 1-19-15 2 hr RACE 50
Plane assembled in under 4 minutes. 2 hr Jat Boeing 1
Jay Cutler U Suk 2 hr Eat Me Loser 1
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 4 hr Irving 74
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance