Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#873997 Mar 14, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a useful idiot for the left leosnana:
In what surely was one of the weirdest incidents in a presidential debate, CNNís Candy Crowley egregiously sided with President Obama on his false remarks on Libya, was repeatedly and decisively fact-checked post-debate as wrong...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tur...
Now keep doing what you do best, which is prove what a moron you are.
Have "an" nice day!
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
Idiot.
Well, you are "a" idiot, just not useful for anything other than ballast...I think your competence level would be as a Soylent Green Cracker (the poster was one of your "shinning" ilk, so it was a punctuation error, not a pun, but probably her most humorous contribution to date). OTOH, your trying to use lazy, lying Jennifer Rubin in an OPINION PIECE as FACT to support your own lazy, lying logic is just another thick brick in your crummy wall.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#873998 Mar 14, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>WTF, I thought you were on my side.
But I am on my side.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#873999 Mar 14, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Try cutting the power line to your house.
Aye aye aye...geothermal.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#874000 Mar 14, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, so it's an irrigated desert. How much are we taxpayers paying for all this water?
It's being stolen from central and northern california.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#874001 Mar 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you are "a" idiot, just not useful for anything other than ballast...I think your competence level would be as a Soylent Green Cracker (the poster was one of your "shinning" ilk, so it was a punctuation error, not a pun, but probably her most humorous contribution to date). OTOH, your trying to use lazy, lying Jennifer Rubin in an OPINION PIECE as FACT to support your own lazy, lying logic is just another thick brick in your crummy wall.
Coming from the teacher who miss used "an" not too long ago.

When's dawn?

#874002 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That was without a doubt the most aggregious and inappropriate remark made by any moderator in a presidential debate in the history of presidential debates.
It is NEVER a moderators job to debate a presidential candidate by injecting their own opinion especially when it is completely false. That's the job of the opposing candidate.
She should have been told to hit the road running as a journalist after this major embarrassment of breaching protocol of moderating presidential debates.
My mouth dropped when she did that. Half the nation froze in total shock and disbelief.
Just what does aggregious mean in carol trade school speak? Also, allow me to correct "moderator's job" and ask you just how does one run as a journalist?(Really, carol, I do think those mini strokes may be getting worse; you probably should see about them, especially if you believe as you say that healthcare is about to be destroyed for everyone.)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#874004 Mar 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Or realtime who mentions carol in posts that have nothing to do with her.
Or eman who mentions realtime in posts that don't concern him__you're gaining in stupidity__perhaps you need to get your meds tweaked. Or maybe just get some meds.

Try pairing up adderall with temazepam, that ought to sharpen up your focus a tad.

I'll just stick with Coors Light, the official water of NASCAR.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#874005 Mar 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you are "a" idiot, just not useful for anything other than ballast...I think your competence level would be as a Soylent Green Cracker (the poster was one of your "shinning" ilk, so it was a punctuation error, not a pun, but probably her most humorous contribution to date). OTOH, your trying to use lazy, lying Jennifer Rubin in an OPINION PIECE as FACT to support your own lazy, lying logic is just another thick brick in your crummy wall.
Candy Crowley lied/backed up a false claim by Obama at the debate. None of your witch brew changes that, dummy.

What's wrong? You don't like my pointing out your typing mistakes like you do to everyone else every day?

Baaawwaaahhh!!!

Idiot.
carol

Orlando, FL

#874006 Mar 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt blames the Republicans for ever agreeing to a moderator as prejudiced as that fat old hag.
Republicans should hold the line on debate formats and moderators, or else walk away.
Galt prefers debates where the candidates interact directly with each other, with minimal moderator presence to bail out weaklings like Obama.
The "town hall" format is a disaster, filled with shills like "pony-tail boy", and should be avoided.
Just imagine if a right-leaning moderator had taken Romney's side with an erroneous interjection that stopped the momentum of the debate in its tracks and leaving Obama speechless.

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy...the left would need to be sedated.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#874007 Mar 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from the teacher who miss used "an" not too long ago.
LOL!!!!

She can dish out her petty attacks on people, but she sure is thin skinned when you do it back (justifiably) to her.

When's dawn?

#874008 Mar 14, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, plastic hypocrite.
Are you trying to appear younger by using "plastic"? You really should know that you're being totally redundant in phrases such as plastic phoney or hypocrite. To quote a very wise woman, "GFY, loser."
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#874009 Mar 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I'm having no problems except here on Topix. So it has to be a site problem.
This happens when there are too many Democrats on the site looking to increase their badge count and looking for free stuff from the rest of us.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#874010 Mar 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Or eman who mentions realtime in posts that don't concern him__you're gaining in stupidity__perhaps you need to get your meds tweaked. Or maybe just get some meds.
Try pairing up adderall with temazepam, that ought to sharpen up your focus a tad.
I'll just stick with Coors Light, the official water of NASCAR.
We call that rocky mountain piss water around here. May I recommend sierra nevada?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#874011 Mar 14, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!
She can dish out her petty attacks on people, but she sure is thin skinned when you do it back (justifiably) to her.
If you're lucky you'll get put on her "permanent" ignore list, although I have yet to see her permanently ignore anyone.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#874012 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Just imagine if a right-leaning moderator had taken Romney's side with an erroneous interjection that stopped the momentum of the debate in its tracks and leaving Obama speechless.
Soneone on the left would have written a law making that a felony.
THE DEBIL

Zagreb, Croatia

#874013 Mar 14, 2013
UH-HUH, I HEARD THAT ALL THE DOCTORS GOT TOGETHER AN' DECIDED TO WITHHOLD SERVICES TO THEIR PATIENTS. YEAH, THEY ALL GOIN' SOMEPLACE CALLED "GALL BLADDER GULCH?" COINCIDENTALLY, AIRLINE PILOTS HAVE TAKEN OFF TO GREBE'S GULCH, INSURANCE AGENTS HAVE TAKEN OFF TO GREED'S GULCH AND REAL ESTATE AGENTS ARE REVELING IN THE APPARENT NATIONAL SHORTAGE OF GULCHES.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#874015 Mar 14, 2013
Ryanís budget hasnít touched one Senior itís aí Blueprint,í itís open to Debate/Change!! But Liberals are the Party thatís actually pushing Granny Off the Cliff!!
Who tax/reduce funding to SS, cut 700 billion from Medicare, Today, The Obama administration is planning new cuts to Medicare, a federal regulatory filing reveals, cuts that could mean higher premiums or seniors losing their coverage altogether !!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874016 Mar 14, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Candy Crowley lied/backed up a false claim by Obama at the debate. None of your witch brew changes that, dummy.
What's wrong? You don't like my pointing out your typing mistakes like you do to everyone else every day?
Baaawwaaahhh!!!
Idiot.
Boycott Candy Crowley!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#874017 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney shares the blame for not telling Crowley she was full of shit and to put up or shut up.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#874018 Mar 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Are you trying to appear younger by using "plastic"? You really should know that you're being totally redundant in phrases such as plastic phoney or hypocrite. To quote a very wise woman, "GFY, loser."
Now, now leosn "an" a -

No need to go postal.

Baawwwaahhhh!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 28 min Mister Tonka 98,196
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 42 min NevadaBob 1,918
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Blwlgo 4,016
Abby 9-13-14 2 hr cheluzal 19
Ask Amy 9-13-14 2 hr cheluzal 15
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 49,788
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,464
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 177,956
Amy 9-15 7 hr liner 10
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search