Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#874176 Mar 14, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, of course you can't: that would require an imagination....which is usually found in the brain.
obvious, what?
I wrote "I can imagine..."

And pickaxehead72 replies with "Well, of course you can't: that would require an imagination...."

Drinking the Furniture Polish now, eh?

That's NOT what is meant by polishing one off, honey.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874177 Mar 14, 2013
Demidiots wrote:
<quoted text>You deranged idiot, stealing carol's name, you the fkface of democrats on this thread...
YEAH, WHATEVER. CAROL'S DEAD. SHE'S DEAD BECAUSE SHE'S WEAK. ARE YOU WEAK? THIS IS NO GAME, WE'RE OVER YOU PEOPLE. YOU'VE PLAYED YOUR LAST HAND. I TOLD YOU WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AND, APPARENTLY, YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME. WELL, BELIEVE ME NOW. I'M THE DEVIL. I'M HERE TO KILL YOU AND TAKE YOU TO HELL.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#874178 Mar 14, 2013
car0l wrote:
GUY ACROSS THE STREET GOT TWO LITTLE KIDS AND A ROMNEY BUMPER STICKER. I FORESEE A DANGEROUS FUTURE FOR THOSE LITTLE GIRLS. GET USED TO IT, FOLKS, I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU CLOWNS. IF YOU GONNA BE POLITICAL YOU GOT TO BE WILLIN' TO GO ALL THE WAY, BABIES. WHEN IT HAPPENS, I WANT YOU KIDS TO BE ACCOUNTABLE. YOU ASKED FO' IT.
You deranged idiot, dem idiot stealing carol's name, you the the blue magnet fkface of democrats on this thread...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#874180 Mar 14, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, of course you can't: that would require an imagination....which is usually found in the brain.
obvious, what?
Hee, Hee.

You can talk in your sleep even when you're awake!

Your Life follows a pattern. Eat, Poop, Sleep, Wake....lather and repeat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#874181 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
This is like that Wood Allen movie where the actors' lips didn't sync with the dialogue, and the translations were all messed up. What was the name ... damn, it was about some agent sent to steal the world's best recipe for egg salad. Did I imagine it all? All I remember is "egg salad so good you could plotz."
You get insulted whenever you talk to yourself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874182 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
This is like that Wood Allen movie where the actors' lips didn't sync with the dialogue, and the translations were all messed up. What was the name ... damn, it was about some agent sent to steal the world's best recipe for egg salad. Did I imagine it all? All I remember is "egg salad so good you could plotz."
HOW COME YOU NOT SITTIN' ON MY FACE?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#874184 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH, WHATEVER. CAROL'S DEAD. SHE'S DEAD BECAUSE SHE'S WEAK. ARE YOU WEAK? THIS IS NO GAME, WE'RE OVER YOU PEOPLE. YOU'VE PLAYED YOUR LAST HAND. I TOLD YOU WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AND, APPARENTLY, YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME. WELL, BELIEVE ME NOW. I'M THE DEVIL. I'M HERE TO KILL YOU AND TAKE YOU TO HELL.
This room is littered with leftwinger threats of violence, dem idiot terrorist threats, wishing harm, suffering and death on others since it's commencement, terrorist democrats needing more deranged idiots and morons to replenish their brown shirt ranks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#874186 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You have prate in meron head plessing on Blocca's speech alea light idiot?(this vely sirry, but such fun huh moron jerro blain?)
Being challenged in life is inevitable dem idiot, you being a deranged moron and lremaing on a Blue Magnet ghetto preserve was never optional you moron.

The DNA of a demidiot is inbred with hate, deranged ignorance, and racism.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874188 Mar 14, 2013
HI THERE! I'M THE DEBIL, AND I'M HERE TO SHUT YOUR ASS DOWN. SAY WHAT YOU WANT; DO WHAT YOU WANT. THIS THREAD IS DONE. WANNA BET?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#874190 Mar 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, Hee.
You can talk in your sleep even when you're awake!
Your Life follows a pattern. Eat, Poop, Sleep, Wake....lather and repeat.
You forgot 'sting shinny's ego into responding to the same post twice'.

I'm pretty good at that.

")

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#874191 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
HI THERE! I'M THE DEBIL, AND I'M HERE TO SHUT YOUR ASS DOWN. SAY WHAT YOU WANT; DO WHAT YOU WANT. THIS THREAD IS DONE. WANNA BET?
Suffer the pain of discipline you deranged idiot or suffer the pain of dem idiot regret you plantation retard..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#874193 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya, with you stupid we get entire moron and package? Lissen up, you don't need bother with commas when you write sh!t like that, you just stling it all together and throw it out there like a wad of goo from your plick. Firring up space is what you do, right Cholly Chan? I figure he more in your era than Bluce Ree, huh?
Those dem idiots who wish to sing...always find a worthless deranged song.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874196 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You skmydk too you idiot moron old but sick and happy. Fkyou! You want some more of where that come from. Why, I oughta ... gurrible, huh, I fkupyrshit ... gtgdjbmopay now and happy blide to crean your crock!
easy there doppelganger. gullibility isn't my friend.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874198 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
It is written: He who makes the best egg salad shall rule over heaven and earth. Don't ask me why egg salad. I've got enough aggravation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#874200 Mar 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
easy there doppelganger. gullibility isn't my friend.
You sonicfiller and that dem idiot car0l need to go hunting and hunt each other...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874201 Mar 14, 2013
Would the owner of the rickshaw with license plate number 406, please remove it. Your coolie has a hernia.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#874202 Mar 14, 2013
car0l wrote:
Too many "babys." I get carried away when I'm carol. Sorry.
You are a very special kind of ghetto retard aren't you dem idiot?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874203 Mar 14, 2013
Demidiots wrote:
<quoted text>You sonicfiller and that dem idiot car0l need to go hunting and hunt each other...
Saracen pig! Spartan dog! Take this! And this! Roman cow! Russian snake! Spanish fly!Anglo-Saxon Hun!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874205 Mar 14, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot 'sting shinny's ego into responding to the same post twice'.
I'm pretty good at that.
")
GET LOST, BITCH. YOU'RE NOT GOOD AT ANYTHING. IT'S ONE THING TO BE SMART, BUT ANOTHER TO JUST THINK YOU ARE. HUMILITY IS THE KEY. I KNOW, I KNOW, "NEXT."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#874207 Mar 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
It is written: He who makes the best egg salad shall rule over heaven and earth. Don't ask me why egg salad. I've got enough aggravation.
What's Up Tiger Lily.

(I will crawl back in my time machine now)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min JOEL 71,112
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min wojar 181,867
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr concern cirizen 51,263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 49,237
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 2 hr Mover 88
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 2 hr Mover 3
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 8 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance