Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#874139 Mar 14, 2013
car0l wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your competition, NJ. You up for it, or what? I gotta warn you though, he slings that "deranged" thing around like master. Jus' sayin'-- stay awake baby. These idiots savant types can sneak up on you, and next thing, you're responding to 'em, then, before you know it, you're in a padded cell painting the walls with your own body fluids.
Don't assume my posts are about you moron. But if you're affected then that must mean you're guilty of something you idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#874143 Mar 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
At least the house votes on bills. The senate under Harry Reid has more than 30 bills passed by the house and they refuse to vote on any of them. How come? Could it be they are afraid they might pass?
They are cowards?
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874144 Mar 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
way too long winded. no one is going to read all that crap. BTW, giving yourself that funny is a nice touch.
? I read it all, she's creative. Her acerbic wit goes waaaaaaayyyyy over you head. But that's academic. The point is, carol's gonna die here, you gonna help her do it? Whatta pal!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#874145 Mar 14, 2013
LOL.. 4 Posts removed.. Dumbass liberals.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874146 Mar 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Don't assume my posts are about you moron. But if you're affected then that must mean you're guilty of something you idiot.
I tol' you the dumb bitch was Asian. Korea?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#874147 Mar 14, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So the police didnt kill her? The Boca cops killed. 20 yr old boy last Friday, unarmed
"silly"
Gosh guess Spokane cops are pretty good. Took a man with dredlocks into custody last night, he was armed with a machetti. No one hurt the man is charged with robbery, assault, drug possession, meth. Of course the police should not have brought up a drug charge because you say all drug laws should be banned, make drugs legal, tax them.
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874148 Mar 14, 2013
CPAC 2013 Tries To Escape Shadows Of Iraq War

Ten years after the war in Iraq began, the Conservative Political Action Conference held a panel Thursday called "Too Many American Wars? Should We Fight Anywhere And Can We Afford It?" The discussion, held at the annual conservative confab, was meant to ask whether the U.S. can afford military operations like the war in the Middle East.

"That's not a very good title," said the first speaker, Dr. Angelo Codevilla, professor of international relations at Boston University "All human action, wars included, is to be judged by what is achieved, not by what goes into it."

The debate over the accuracy of the title underscored the uncomfortable fact that the Iraq War, as Ross Douthat wrote, has for many undone the Republican Party's credibility on foreign policy from the Cold War.

The Bush administration's push for the Iraq War was in another, almost forgotten, political era. However, the effects of that decision and the mishandling of the occupation remain hurdles to Republicans winning back the foreign policy issue -- and therefore, having a convincing commander-in-chief.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/14/cpac...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#874149 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You just kept them for a little while, didn't ya -- just long enough to get some free housework done. Did you make her eat from her own little dish, on the linoleum? Man, that was mighty white of you, you supercilious midwestern steer.
You stupid wannabe smart aleck, yes, you who steals others monikers, you... You can't put two cognitive sentences together. You, who wouldn't understand if someone explained to you, what a foster child is, yes you, Cheat. Give it up, you're in it up to your eyeballs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#874150 Mar 14, 2013
car0l wrote:
<quoted text>
I tol' you the dumb bitch was Asian. Korea?
You're stupid, as well as left brain ignorant you deranged idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874151 Mar 14, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
At least the house votes on bills. The senate under Harry Reid has more than 30 bills passed by the house and they refuse to vote on any of them. How come? Could it be they are afraid they might pass?
They are cowards?
Peace
DUDE! THE "HOUSE" IS MORONS. AMERICA IS MORONS. HOW LONG YOU THINK THAT GONNA LAST? SMART FOLK IS DYIN' THEY (WE) NOT GONNA PUT UP WITH YOU CLOWNS MUCH LONGER. IS THERE SOME QUESTION?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874153 Mar 14, 2013
Demidiots wrote:
LOL.. 4 Posts removed.. Dumbass liberals.
WELL, DIPSHIT, YOU MAKE THE ASSUMPTION THAT ANYBODY CARES. I'M GONNA STRAIGHTEN YOU OUT, HONEY.. REMOVE ALL THE POSTS YOU WANT. I DON'T CARE. HEHEHEHEHEHEH... YOU PEOPLE ARE GONNA DIE NOW. IS THERE SOME QUESTION?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#874155 Mar 14, 2013
Bigot Ed Shultz put out to pasture, no longer the loudmouth mouthpiece of MSNBC.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874156 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, c'mon retardo -- everybody knows you read every word that was under 3 syllables. I don't do judgits, honey, even if they had one depicting a pile of sh!t, but you knock your fat little eman self out.
i see gullibility is your friend.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#874159 Mar 14, 2013
car0l wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking Samoan. He sounds fat.
You deranged idiot, stealing carol's name, you the fkface of democrats on this thread...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#874163 Mar 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I can imagine no worse fate than to be a doorknob in your trailer.
Well, of course you can't: that would require an imagination....which is usually found in the brain.
obvious, what?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#874164 Mar 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i see gullibility is your friend.
Liberal is more dangerous in a ghetto retard than Rabies is in a dog...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874165 Mar 14, 2013
CAIN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS, CRACKER...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874166 Mar 14, 2013
Demidiots wrote:
<quoted text>You're stupid, as well as left brain ignorant you deranged idiot.
NO, HONEY, I'M FAR FROM STUPID. I'M YOUR DEATH, PERSONIFIED. BELIEVE IT.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874167 Mar 14, 2013
Demidiots wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal is more dangerous in a ghetto retard than Rabies is in a dog...
YEAH, WHATEVER, CLOWN. EITHER WAY $1500 BUYS YOU A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Demidiots

Seminole, FL

#874170 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, HONEY, I'M FAR FROM STUPID. I'M YOUR DEATH, PERSONIFIED. BELIEVE IT.
Since you're nothing but, and will never be anything but a deranged left brain plantation democrat, who cares what you think idiot...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dear abby 11-28 10 min PEllen 1
ask amy 11-28 12 min PEllen 1
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 31 min RJS 7,855
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,798
Pierre de Coubertin And Emancipation Proclamation (Jun '12) 2 hr fukuda 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 180,954
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 70,627
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News