Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#873968 Mar 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been having any issues on pc or mobile. Try clearing you cache and cookies.
It's a FireFox issue.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#873969 Mar 14, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>We had a foster child, a few years ago, when she first came in the house my beautiful wife asked her "What is your name"? "Shutup Shawna" was her reply, Taken aback my wife asked again, Same reply.. It seems whenever the little girl opened her mouth, in her home, that was the retort she received. That was one of a myriad of reasons she was removed from her natural Mother..
WELL, THERE YOU PROBLEM! YOU SHOULDA GOT YOU ONE OF THOSE WHITE ONES! SAY, UM, WHERE SHE NOW?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#873970 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Ms. PHONEY! Are you insinuating that money should only be expended studying obese STRAIGHT women? If so, you're a racist of the worst stripe, and that's putting it mildly! As for the pottery classes, where would all us stay-at-home moms be without something to keep our minds occupied besides the yard apes, I ask you?
I do agree with cutting out military though, as you say "to the bone!" You probably are being sarcastic, knowing you, but I choose to take it literally, as is my God-given right!
That would make her a bigot, not a racist, dummy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#873971 Mar 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Got caught in your Freudian pink slip again, huh? HE department would not call back any one with a feminine name on his application...poor Carol O'Connor. Could you show me those studies that said people with "strange" names had a sense of entitlement? That must have been some protocol to discover that with statistical significance...was it longitudinal or area biased?
Maybe "E" is next to "R" on the keyboard, you lesbian freak.

And Archie was Carroll, not Carol, you ignorant freak.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#873972 Mar 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Galt used to drive his old Honda all the way to Maryland to save a buck or two on his booze and without a cell phone because he valued his privacy when he was Nobama of Reading.
Now that he's living in the fkn California desert he's gotten all uppity__and apparently much younger.
Temecula is not a desert, but instead the Southern California wine-growing region.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#873973 Mar 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>If eman would just take a minute to consider "six point two trillion dollars" he would automatically understand what the Dave poster is getting at.
BTW are you too wondering why FOX isn't covering CPAC live while the dastardly MSM is?
Rand Paul is nuts.
The poster dave is repeating loony left wing lies. It's a simulation of a possible outcome that involves cost containing mechanisms not revenues. 6.2 trillion is over 75 years, not that big of a deal in todays numbers. Why do you care what fox does?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#873974 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That was without a doubt the most aggregious and inappropriate remark made by any moderator in a presidential debate in the history of presidential debates.
It is NEVER a moderators job to debate a presidential candidate by injecting their own opinion especially when it is completely false. That's the job of the opposing candidate.
She should have been told to hit the road running as a journalist after this major embarrassment of breaching protocol of moderating presidential debates.
My mouth dropped when she did that. Half the nation froze in total shock and disbelief.
Galt blames the Republicans for ever agreeing to a moderator as prejudiced as that fat old hag.

Republicans should hold the line on debate formats and moderators, or else walk away.

Galt prefers debates where the candidates interact directly with each other, with minimal moderator presence to bail out weaklings like Obama.

The "town hall" format is a disaster, filled with shills like "pony-tail boy", and should be avoided.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#873975 Mar 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe "E" is next to "R" on the keyboard, you lesbian freak.
And Archie was Carroll, not Carol, you ignorant freak.
lol!
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#873976 Mar 14, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, liar. Show me a single post where I am defending pedophile priests and police brutality.
YEAH? WELL WHAT ABOUT THIS?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text> Personally, I can take an ass-fuckin' by a Priest OR a Rabbi. Don't really matter in the end. What I really like is gettin' an Abner Louima from a bunch of city cops. Those guys are so freakin' attractive when they're angry!"

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#873977 Mar 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It's a FireFox issue.
I use firefox on my pc. Was working fine earlier.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#873978 Mar 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"So called victims"!!!! Are you totally out of your mind? Don't bother answering--you obviously are. I think it might have something do with all that hate and nonsense you keep swallowing from Limbaughtomy and Faux.
Thirty years after the fact, the truth is very difficult to know.

Many of the current accusers may just be jumping on the bandwagon to cash in.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#873979 Mar 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been having any issues on pc or mobile. Try clearing you cache and cookies.
SEE THAT? DEBIL FINALLY GOT YOU TALKIN' DIRTY. YOU SHOULD TAKE YOU OWN ADVICE THOUGH, JUS' SAYIN'...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#873980 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless O'Reilly for expressing his righteous anger after a major newspaper in Colorado smeared him rather than criticized his own governor for refusing to protect children in Colorado and not passing Jessica's Law but pushing legislation for gay marriage and legalizing marijuana instead.
Colorado is 1 of 4 states who have not passed this law to protect children from perverts.
Maybe you should express some righteous anger over children being repeatedly raped in Colorado and given 2 year prison terms.
Perhaps the reason is that homosexuals prey on children and oppose laws that they perceive as discrimination against homosexual trolling.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#873981 Mar 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
RICH Roman Catholics and Mormons deserve even more scorn from 'silly'.
"shinningelectr0n"
Why do 'Rich' Roman Catholics and Mormons deserve more scorn. How are they different from 'Rich' Baptists, Hindu's, Muslims, athiest?
Peace
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#873982 Mar 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The hospital noted that heterosexual males have nearly double the risk of obesity compared to gay males.
“Our study has high potential for public health impact not only for sexual minorities but also for heterosexuals,” the grant states.
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
Google is not your friend.
HIV/AIDS will skew the statistics toward homosexuals resembling the physique of Obama.

Sonic obviously thinks weight is a bigger problem than HIV/AIDS.
THE DEBIL

Netherlands

#873983 Mar 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It's a FireFox issue.
MAYBE HER SQUIRREL DIED?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#873984 Mar 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The normal Topix format is gone. It's like an old school screen where everything is below everything else. Someone else was having the same problem.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#873985 Mar 14, 2013
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SEE THAT? DEBIL FINALLY GOT YOU TALKIN' DIRTY. YOU SHOULD TAKE YOU OWN ADVICE THOUGH, JUS' SAYIN'...
I said your name 3 times yesterday and you never showed. You've lost what little credibility you had.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#873987 Mar 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, stop it, you're talking Flack and technology, that sh!t don't mix.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#873988 Mar 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine naming your baby "Newt"?
How about 'Reince'? Wasn't 'Priebus' bad enough?

At least the Weiners had the sense to stick with 'Anthony' rather than hang something like 'Itzach' on the poor kid...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 min greenwichvillage 98,363
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min HughBe 69,533
Feel-good news is made near Ferguson 17 min reality is a crutch 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Learn to Read 178,607
Amy 10-1 38 min pde 8
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 39 min Always Smile 4,050
Amy - 9-29-2014 53 min pde 31

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]