Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#874237 Mar 15, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Fifty years of this now. The experiment does not work. Ph ukn like who res is the reality with state, local and federal governments paying cheerfully. From birth to adulthood and longer, the taxpayer pays several times more then a working family does. You freaking moronic imbecilic parasite.
Was that an opposite oxymoron moron? The working family is tax payers stupid! Your response had nothing to do with your first post. You seem to forget your mother was a woman before you were born & she may have made a mistake or 2 in her lifetime. I winner does she qualify as 1 of those sluts & whatever else you called women! What you & everyone else needs to realize is everyone working plays their part in Americas machine no matter the pay wage. You think your entitled to a good job & lifestyle. Your job or life ain't no more important than a minimum wage worker. They perform a service for this country just as well as you & deserve to compensated just as well. Giving the fact their job can't afford to the govt assts. You think like a elementary school child. Big business receives more govt asst than those on welfare. I don't see you crying about them & their misuse of tax payers dollars. You're just like a bully preying on the weak. I'll have you know, I made my name preying on your type son!
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#874239 Mar 15, 2013
Michelle dress like a Hooker on our tax dollar.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/after...
serfs up

Daytona Beach, FL

#874240 Mar 15, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Was that an opposite oxymoron moron? The working family is tax payers stupid! Your response had nothing to do with your first post. You seem to forget your mother was a woman before you were born & she may have made a mistake or 2 in her lifetime. I winner does she qualify as 1 of those sluts & whatever else you called women! What you & everyone else needs to realize is everyone working plays their part in Americas machine no matter the pay wage. You think your entitled to a good job & lifestyle. Your job or life ain't no more important than a minimum wage worker. They perform a service for this country just as well as you & deserve to compensated just as well. Giving the fact their job can't afford to the govt assts. You think like a elementary school child. Big business receives more govt asst than those on welfare. I don't see you crying about them & their misuse of tax payers dollars. You're just like a bully preying on the weak. I'll have you know, I made my name preying on your type son!
The weak rules now. You don't keep paying people off for doing the same thing over and over. Poverty should have ended when the war on it started so many decades ago. It didn't because people learned how to play the system. They took the easy route even if they don't live that well. And some live pretty damn well. Trillions of dollars spent and trillions more to be spent. And I don't care about preying on me. One thing about nations and times, they change. I will go to jail or live on the streets before I become a sucker again after my government stole the wealth of working class men and women with their schemes and false housing industry loans and no interest for savers. Up[ yours you thief. So prey on me.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#874241 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
GET LOST, BITCH.
You first...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#874242 Mar 15, 2013
Bush’s stock market Roaring!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#874243 Mar 15, 2013
Well, since my pretend namesake is apparently still in slumberland this morning, I want to say this.

I'm beginning to think taxing the wealthy of the wealthiest 75% of their income like in France might not be such a bad idea. That would cover the overpaid celebrity types and overpaid sports icons and would also put a lid on the wealthiest democrats who just want to take our money.

Anyone earning over, say, 2 million dollars a year...take 75% of THEIR income.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
For Real

El Monte, CA

#874245 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
Well, since my pretend namesake is apparently still in slumberland this morning, I want to say this.
I'm beginning to think taxing the wealthy of the wealthiest 75% of their income like in France might not be such a bad idea.
Being the minority in the senate and republicans not having the white house, you have no choice but to deal with it carol.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874246 Mar 15, 2013
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) on Friday called on the Republican Party to unite after its 2012 elections defeat. Speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference outside Washington, D.C., McConnell said conservatives shouldn't whine about the loss.

"Conservatives were never meant to be part of the crybaby caucus," he said.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...
For Real

United States

#874247 Mar 15, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Michelle dress like a Hooker on our tax dollar.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/after...
what about Sarah Palin back in 2008 when she spent more than 150.000 dollars at macey's off campaign money? She used your donations to make you look even more stupid, you don't go to school to be one.
You're an idiot!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874248 Mar 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
Bush’s stock market Roaring!!
oh look! a conservative that remembers Bush!

until tomorrow.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#874249 Mar 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) on Friday called on the Republican Party to unite after its 2012 elections defeat. Speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference outside Washington, D.C., McConnell said conservatives shouldn't whine about the loss.
"Conservatives were never meant to be part of the crybaby caucus," he said.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...
I agree with McConnell, Conservatives shouldn’t act like… Liberals!!
For Real

United States

#874252 Mar 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with McConnell, Conservatives shouldn’t act like… Liberals!!
nope! That's why conservatives will keep losing elections.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874253 Mar 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with McConnell, Conservatives shouldn’t act like… Liberals!!
lol

throw it back any way you want, but he's not wrong. just look around this thread. you wingnuts haven't stopped whining since the election.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#874254 Mar 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
Bush’s stock market Roaring!!
Not so fast, the surge is a good thing, i.e., it's Obama's. The next crash, no matter when it happens, will be Bush's.
Plurbisduhmbus

Manchester, KY

#874255 Mar 15, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with McConnell, Conservatives shouldn’t act like… Liberals!!
"Stupid and LibuhrulTic is no way for real adults to go through life".
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874256 Mar 15, 2013
the right wing media trend....

In This Present Time, Sustainable Conservatism

There is a temptation among some on the right to believe that government is always the problem and that the corresponding solution is always the reduction of government. While maintaining a limited government is a very worthy goal, a monomaniacal obsession with shrinking the government at all costs can make one blind to the fact that even a shrinking government must be administered. And a bad application of government powers can undermine the broader social conditions necessary for maintaining a small government. For example, the poor financial and mortgage regulations of the the 2000s helped lead to the cataclysm of 2007 and 2008 and the corresponding explosion in government spending made possible by this cataclysm. Conservatives must also cope with the fact that, especially in this era of declining wages and great economic uncertainty, many Americans are quite happy with an active federal government.

All these points have a bearing on the possible restoration of Republicans and conservatives after the debacle of 2012. Even as Washington settles into another battle over the budget, an increasing number of conservative writers (and a few elected officials) are becoming aware of the fact that anti-government platitudes are losing their electoral punch and of the need for conservatism to be about more than the budget.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/present-t...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#874258 Mar 15, 2013
Save USA wrote:
IS THIS PIECE OF TRASH A PEDOPHILE ?
“On November 6, 1999, I was introduced to Senator Obama by my limo driver at a bar in Chicago called the Alibris. Senator Obama and I then departed the bar in my limousine and proceeded to an unknown location where I performed fellatio on Senator Obama in the limousine during the time Senator Obama was smoking crack cocaine.
The following day, Senator Obama appeared at my hotel room where we again ingested cocaine and I again performed fellatio on Senator Obama. Significantly, both the driver’s telephone call to Senator Obama and his call to the drug dealer should appear on the driver’s and Senator Obama’s cellphone billing statements.”
View Evidence & National Press Club Testimony Here (Sinclair’s Evidence), Here (Testimony Text),
US JEWRY SUPPORTS
OBAMA’S HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA
THE SUBVERSION OF WHITE CHRISTIAN CULTURE by organized Jewry and the Jew-controlled entertainment industry, is part of a two-pronged attack on social homogeneity in American life.
fail.

polygraph.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#874259 Mar 15, 2013
Well well well, the very conservative Senator Rob Portman (R) Ohio has had a change of heart about gay marriage.
Lorac

Scranton, PA

#874261 Mar 15, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you lardy, utterly banal, simpering satan's little helper, I guess it's logical for you to believe that anybody who isn't scraping insane ancient history/smeg off righty loon sites at 6AM in some southern hellhole and pasting it unto some obscure virtual cave for disaffected illiterates must be in "slumberland," huh? I mean, after all, you believe Zimmy was on your "side," but only after you stopped wh*ring around the trailer park and cooking meth, and became the upstanding church lady you were meant to be. Then, magically all your favorite entertainers switched sides too!
Hahahahahahahahaha HA!
So, um now you're beginning to see the wisdom of taxing those scions of robber barons (as long as they're "democrats," and those overpaid actors and sports figures who get laid too much anyway -- and whose "creativity" is mostly aimed at the very lowlives (you) who rail against their "degenerate" personal lives. Yep, to quote another known righty: "The ads take aim, and lay their claim to the heart and soul of the spender ..." You're just mad because you don't have the dosh to conspicuously consume carol, unless we're talking cheetos here.
Hahahahahaha -- you fat dupe! You fat bore! You sickly, diabetes ridden mouthpiece for the flesh eaters who would see you die in the gutter like the fat wanna-be consumer you can only dream of being. Debil was right carol. He's ALWAYS right. You're gonna die in here.
You will pay dearly for this. I'm not one to trifle with. You have managed to make my one pleasure in life, spending my days quoting Bill O'Reilly's philosophies daily on topix, less than pleasant. You will pay the piper!
For Real

El Monte, CA

#874262 Mar 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Well well well, the very conservative Senator Rob Portman (R) Ohio has had a change of heart about gay marriage.
INTERESTING!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 52,386
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 185,932
Abby 3-30-15 4 hr tiredofit 12
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr Almost amish 71,703
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Cold Front 69,318
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr _Zoey_ 5,820
Amy 3-30-15 8 hr Kuuipo 35
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]