Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
prez

AOL

#874099 Mar 14, 2013
Republicans Rock!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#874100 Mar 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not like i submitted a bill that's failed 34 times.
and it's not like i voted for one for nutjobs who submitted it.
Are we talking about obamas budgets?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#874101 Mar 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not like i submitted a bill that's failed 34 times.
and it's not like i voted for one for nutjobs who submitted it.
yep...it's more like you keep reaching back for an arrow but your quiver is empty....so what's your point in pulling back your little bow here on Topix every day?

Now *THAT* takes an IQ of 34...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874102 Mar 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Funny you should mention that--I had a marathon encounter with a "Boab" from Dell after a lightning (real one, not my dog) strike. I wanted to know where to get a statement for my insurance company, and almost all of his understandable English vocabulary consisted of "ahct ov goad." I decided if I had to call again, I was definitely demanding to speak to Lakeesha or Germaine.
Lol, one guy from the help desk in the black hole of Calcutta kept calling me "mam" mam, shut this off, turn that back on, shut that down , unplug this plug that back in, and I said listen Partrick,,I am now on the floor with a flashlight and having a glass of wine, will this take much longer?
He said, oh mam.mam you are making me laugh!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874103 Mar 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop yer little girl whining about the world's Trayvon Martins and learn to be saddened by more adult issues, girly. Like this one:
Obama Administration Plans to Cut Medicare Advantage Reimbursements: http://tinyurl.com/b8bc9jy
Ah yes, Medicare advantage, the biggest gift to the insurance industry from George. You're an idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#874105 Mar 14, 2013
Pipe hit by tugboat last night.. 30 miles off shore of New Orleans Louisiana.. huge explosion.. still leaking now.. and will be for days possibly according to most reports.

Oil doesn't explode like this.. which means it was some kind of gas explosion.. liquid petroleum gas (LPG) according to first reports...

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/03...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#874106 Mar 14, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>We had a foster child, a few years ago, when she first came in the house my beautiful wife asked her "What is your name"? "Shutup Shawna" was her reply, Taken aback my wife asked again, Same reply.. It seems whenever the little girl opened her mouth, in her home, that was the retort she received. That was one of a myriad of reasons she was removed from her natural Mother..
That's just sad. Did you adopt her?

There are a myriad of reasons why some people should not have children.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#874107 Mar 14, 2013
This report comes from the courageous men and women of International Physicians for Preventing Nuclear War (IPPNW) who expose the Big Lie being perpetrated by the World Health Organization (WHO) that few ill health effects will occur.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/03/who-lies-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NAZI WAR CRIMINALS

United States

#874108 Mar 14, 2013
Patrick J. Leahy
Chairman, D-Vermont
Biography

Dianne Feinstein
D-California
Biography

Chuck Schumer
D-New York
Biography

Dick Durbin
D-Illinois
Biography

Sheldon Whitehouse
D-Rhode Island
Biography

Amy Klobuchar
D-Minnesota
Biography

Al Franken
D-Minnesota
Biography

Christopher A. Coons
D-Delaware
Biography

Richard Blumenthal
D-Connecticut
Biography

Mazie Hirono
D-Hawaii
Biography
VOTE THIS TRASH OUT 2014
THESE PEOPLE DO NOT GIVE A DAMN FOR PEOPLE WHO OBEY THE
LAW/IF YOU OUTLAW GUNS ONLY OUTLAWS WILL HAVE THEM!!!

Feinstein's bill would ban semi-automatic weapons -- guns that fire one round and automatically reload -- that can take a detachable magazine and have at least one military feature like a pistol grip.

It specifically bans 157 named weapons. But in an effort to avoid antagonizing those who use them for sports, the measure allows 2,258 rifles and shotguns that are frequently used by hunters.

It also exempts any weapons that are lawfully owned whenever the bill is enacted.

Feinstein was a leader in passage of a 1994 ban on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Congress failed to renew it when it expired in 2004.

There are no definitive figures on assault weapons or high-capacity ammunition magazines in the U.S., since there are no government registries of firearms and Congress has curbed federal research on guns since the late 1990s.

When the previous assault weapons ban took effect in 1994, there were an estimated 1.5 million assault weapons and at least 25 million large-capacity magazines that were privately owned in the U.S.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/14/se...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#874109 Mar 14, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, Medicare advantage, the biggest gift to the insurance industry from George. You're an idiot.
Not only does lily love her Race Card but she also enjoys Bush-Bashing when her squirt gun goes empty. You're a little girl.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#874110 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
That's just sad. Did you adopt her?
There are a myriad of reasons why some people should not have children.
No, another foster family did, she grew up in a fine Black family. We met them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#874111 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
That would be the mandate in obamacare

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#874112 Mar 14, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
To my dearest topix friends and fans!!!
I would like to take a much needed breather (whew) from the frantic frenzy of judging your posts to make a serious and heartfelt post.
Most of you know me as "Not Surprized" (the chubby Obama worshipper/chubby chaser from an embarrassing undisclosed location), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,,
Just love me unconditionaly....
Warm hugs!!! Not Surprized
On with the judgit tourney!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#874113 Mar 14, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
So happy to see all my sockpuppets working so diligently to keep me covered in positive judgits. It makes spending my life on topix worthwhile and gives my ego a much needed boost!!!! Keep it up!!
With love, Not Surprized.
"Homer 2016" in the house!!!!!!!!!!
Wondering if she's wearing her "chaps" and leather hat and thong today!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#874114 Mar 14, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Here's a candid photo of my main woman "Homer 2016" relaxing in her trailer, just 'laying around the shanty' last night. What a glorius evening it was!!
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p135/fehrl...
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#874115 Mar 14, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ALL woman and I'm ALL mine girlfriend!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#874116 Mar 14, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Just making sure that's all she does!:-)
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#874117 Mar 14, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here my little sock. And I'm my oh so very favorite one too!!! I, me and myself, one and the same. I'm always here.
Hungry yet? What am I gobbling up tonight in my canteen, more of those soft foods I so like?
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#874118 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh my effing word
lily's motherly language

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#874119 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, that one a doozy, he's always drunk and drooling and overheard to be yelling, " why, mama, why, why'd ya name me Reince"? Why, why?
Then he says, "oh pluck it and starts singing Tiny Bubbles"
lily, calling the kettle black

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min truth-facts 52,280
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Rogue Scholar 05 185,850
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr Red_Forman 823
Abby 3-28-15 8 hr RACE 2
Ask Amy 3-28-15 8 hr RACE 2
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 9 hr FFS- 54,567
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Katie Sullivan 99,302
Amy 3-26 10 hr RACE 60
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance