Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
804,141 - 804,160 of 1,081,597 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#873743
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

11

7

7

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
4.26% of the Republicans who voted for Romney watch FOX.
very impressive.
When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between "what's on your deranged mind FOX" and "You should probably see a therapist about this." sonicfiller?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#873744
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

5

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>FACTS BEFUDDLE THEM...is it sad, really.
HEY STUPID! You wouldn't know the difference between a fact and left wing propaganda from your loons on the left if someone hit you in one of the acres on your enormous behind.

Carol was absolutely correct that companies aren't hiring because of Obamacare. PDUPONT just ignores that and spins. He makes really lame arguments, but that is a step above you though. You on the other hand, simply are here to vent your hate, wierdo.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#873745
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

10

6

6

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know mirrors don't lie, you should be grateful they don't laugh you idiot...
You're alone Florida, black, but happy.
Florida

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#873746
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! You wouldn't know the difference between a fact and left wing propaganda from your loons on the left if someone hit you in one of the acres on your enormous behind.
Carol was absolutely correct that companies aren't hiring because of Obamacare. PDUPONT just ignores that and spins. He makes really lame arguments, but that is a step above you though. You on the other hand, simply are here to vent your hate, wierdo.
"No Surprize" is a First Internet Clown School graduate. Learn roof top clowning and clown school skills: makeup, balloons, magic, mind reading and more...
-
It's the culture..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#873747
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

the new guy at FOX....

Every person who talks and writes about politics gets stuff wrong. I’ve gotten my fair share wrong. But what I think I got most wrong in Campaign 2012 was the damage Mitt Romney’s “47%” remark would do to him.

It may seem obvious, but bear with me.

Mitt Romney was talking off the cuff to a supposedly off the record group of donors and muddled several data points together, ultimately telling the tale of the 47% who won’t vote for him for any reason. He was referencing the 47% who don’t pay taxes and interwove it with a 47% of locked in Obama support. The statement was a mess.

I didn’t think Mitt Romney would be as hurt by the statement as he was because I assumed Romney had misspoken in an off the cuff way. I assumed Romney would clarify that he knew many of those who have government assistance did not actually want the assistance, but needed it. I assumed he’d make the case that he’d help those people get off the government dole and back into work.

In other words, I assumed Romney believed what I believe — many of those people are good people who fell on hard times and are not of the same class of people who will vote for Barack Obama for free stuff. I was absolutely wrong. Romney not only believes completely what he said as he said it, he reinforced it with his post election analysis of his defeat blaming gifts to various classes of people. If that was true, as Newt Gingrich pointed out, Romney had plenty to gift to plenty strapped to the back of marching elephants.

Note to Mitt Romney: really, it’s you, not them. Seriously.

http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/20/ronald-rea...
Florida

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#873748
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You're alone Florida, black, but happy.
You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#873749
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Earth-sized planets in habitable zone more common than previously thought
Florida

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#873750
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You're alone Florida, black, but happy.
LOL.. and more Proof that ignorance, racism and bigotry are inbred into the DNA of the sellout "No Surprize"... AND... As usual, your shit stained sheet is still on display.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#873752
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

8

4

4

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to try that again. Your incoherent, incognizant mastication of muffled grammar reminds one of bar flies at lunchtime; indistinct, irritating and irrelevant.
Do you also wear a Mustache, Tattoos and smoke big cigars while pole dancing down at Larry's??
Oh, my, shinning tries to appear erudite but only succeeds in redundancy.(BTW, incognizant is a disputed spelling.) Just how do you define "grammar"? Seriously...other than poorly...
Florida

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#873753
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Marines still have bayonets, Moonbat.
Do you recall the part where Obama & Candy Crowley lied about Benghazi? That was on purpose, but of course, you extreme wingnuts ignore that fact, right hater? Crowley even admitted it the next day, hater.
AND.. You... "Jimmy" are desperately still needing another 'cerebral enema!!... LMFAO..
Blahblahblah

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#873756
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still looking for friends with the same mental disorder and fantasies as you. You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you?
Just take a hike then lol.
Florida

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#873757
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

6

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Florida is going to graduate on time, no matter how long it takes..
LOL.. I'd love to have a 'battle of wits' with you...but you do appear unarmed?

Your double-minded approach seems to help keep you irresponsible and unaccountable stupid and drunk on your own ignorance, forever enslaved to idiot... you loser...
-
It's the culture..

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#873758
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

7

4

4

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Marines still have bayonets, Moonbat.
Do you recall the part where Obama & Candy Crowley lied about Benghazi? That was on purpose, but of course, you extreme wingnuts ignore that fact, right hater? Crowley even admitted it the next day, hater.
We still have horses, but not the 800,000 we needed to replace during the Civil War...when did Faux and Limbaughtomy tell you that Crowley lied? Sheeeeeeesh!
Florida

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#873759
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Blahblahblah wrote:
<quoted text>
Just take a hike then lol.
Those who wish to sing...always find a worthless song.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#873760
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

sonicfilter wrote:
the new guy at FOX....
Every person who talks and writes about politics gets stuff wrong. I’ve gotten my fair share wrong. But what I think I got most wrong in Campaign 2012 was the damage Mitt Romney’s “47%” remark would do to him.
It may seem obvious, but bear with me.
Mitt Romney was talking off the cuff to a supposedly off the record group of donors and muddled several data points together, ultimately telling the tale of the 47% who won’t vote for him for any reason. He was referencing the 47% who don’t pay taxes and interwove it with a 47% of locked in Obama support. The statement was a mess.
I didn’t think Mitt Romney would be as hurt by the statement as he was because I assumed Romney had misspoken in an off the cuff way. I assumed Romney would clarify that he knew many of those who have government assistance did not actually want the assistance, but needed it. I assumed he’d make the case that he’d help those people get off the government dole and back into work.
In other words, I assumed Romney believed what I believe — many of those people are good people who fell on hard times and are not of the same class of people who will vote for Barack Obama for free stuff. I was absolutely wrong. Romney not only believes completely what he said as he said it, he reinforced it with his post election analysis of his defeat blaming gifts to various classes of people. If that was true, as Newt Gingrich pointed out, Romney had plenty to gift to plenty strapped to the back of marching elephants.
Note to Mitt Romney: really, it’s you, not them. Seriously.
http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/20/ronald-rea...
The world will remember Romney as a failed footnote, much like Dewey .... hold it, what am I saying? The world won't remember Mr. Romney at all.

Moving on...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#873761
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

At 110 light years from Earth-the edge of a radio 'sphere' which contain many star systems-our very first radio broadcasts are beginning to arrive. At 74 light years away, television signals are being introduced. Star systems at a distance of 50 light years are now entering the 'Twilight Zone'. We are a very noisy planet. It is only a matter of time till someone notices.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#873763
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, gee... that's a relief. You deserve neither, and I'm impressed that your self-awareness is at this level. How inspiring.
<quoted text>Dull minds are no doubt your especial province. Experience, after all, is the best teacher. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day....a goal to which you can perhaps aspire.
<quoted text>As I've previously advised, keep on believin'. I like you best when you're malleable and compliant like this.
<quoted text>Contrary to your perception, I'm not remotely like your last wife.
But neither was he.
;)
Knock it off. Dull minds can't get inspired. Geesh.

In fact, your mind is so dull that you pass on the Novocaine at the dental office.

Yes, experience is the best teacher. This explains why you haven't learned anything so far.

A stopped clock twice a day...?? Look in the mirror and you'll see a stopped clock - military time - 00:00

Isn't your form of animal husbandry illegal in most states?

NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#873764
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

9

8

8

flack wrote:
At 110 light years from Earth-the edge of a radio 'sphere' which contain many star systems-our very first radio broadcasts are beginning to arrive. At 74 light years away, television signals are being introduced. Star systems at a distance of 50 light years are now entering the 'Twilight Zone'. We are a very noisy planet. It is only a matter of time till someone notices.
I read a few of your posts & thought this dude is joking. Now I realize you're just ET crazy! I've been living on this planet for 34yrs & have yet to confirm anyone from around my way who've had a visit from an extraterrestrial being. You answer me this question, if such brings exist, why don't they come to the hood? The ghetto ain't interesting enuff for them I gutted huh? You keep believing we landed on the moon, the Iraq invasion wasn't over oil, & there's not a conspiracy to keep the dark skinned population down in America! You'll only be lying to yourself. Things are exactly the way they appear!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#873765
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock it off. Dull minds can't get inspired. Geesh.
In fact, your mind is so dull that you pass on the Novocaine at the dental office.
Yes, experience is the best teacher. This explains why you haven't learned anything so far.
A stopped clock twice a day...?? Look in the mirror and you'll see a stopped clock - military time - 00:00
Isn't your form of animal husbandry illegal in most states?
Knocking one off is your favorite pastime, to which this and most of your posts readily attest.

Now go peel those socks off the wall, and try to remember not to flush them down the commode this time,'k?
")
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#873766
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

What racist morons judged this racist, profane, sick pos as:
Brilliant, Interesting, Agree?

It makes you just as profane, racist & sick as the moron who wrote it.

I DIDN'T WRITE IT, YOU MORONS!

PS If Debil wrote it, it shows Liberal hate, racism and depraved sexual thinking.
If a Conservative wrote it, it displays Conservative hate, racism and depraved sexual thinking.

I don't sanction ANY of those things.

~ new yawk owt

[QUOTE who=""]Reuters: Officials at the Vatican have also confirmed that the black smoke seen earlier was the leading African candidate for the office with whom the 114 white guys in the room were having a problem because of his incessant snoring and habit of walking around naked blessing people with his penis.[/QUOTE]

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 174,860
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,391
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,585
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,561
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr truth 48,928
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 68,037
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 6 hr hands on AR 16
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 27 at 10:14PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••