Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#873793 Mar 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Fiercely debated ammunition limits cleared Colorado's Democratic Legislature on Wednesday and were on their way to the governor, who has said he'll sign the measure into law.
The 15-round magazine limit would make Colorado the first state outside the East Coast to ratchet back gun rights after last year's mass shootings.
Colorado's gun-control debates have been closely watched because of the state's gun-loving frontier heritage and painful history of mass shootings, most recently last summer's movie theater shooting that killed 12.
"I am sick and tired of the bloodshed," said Rep. Rhonda Fields, sponsor of the ammunition limit and a Democrat whose suburban Denver district includes the theater. "Whatever we can do to curb the gun violence and the bloodshed, we have a responsibility to do that."
http://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2013/0...
Colorado Democrats have sealed their fate, will be rejected by the voters.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#873794 Mar 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is true. If they judge the name to be of a black person, they reject it. That's racism.
lily loves the race card

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#873795 Mar 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The initial report was for the cost for ten years starting in 2009. Not all revenue generation nor savings started immediately just as many of the costs.
According to the CBO report, revues grew at about the same rate as expenditures and at no year were the expenditures more than the revenue.
So really, your ten years of revenues vs 6 years of expense is wrong.
If the bill was front loaded with revenue in order to make the 10 year forecast to show no debt, then certainly those last years or year would show the bill to add to the deficit that year.
So once again, you are proven wrong.
I would suggest you get better informed before you make a fool out of yourself yet again.
The CBO is a plug-and-chug operation whose conclusions are pre-determined by the assumptions they are dictated to employ.

Garbage in = Garbage out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SwaneePriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#873796 Mar 14, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL.. I post farting in my rear view mirror, in my own gaseous, tailpipe wind storm. Sometimes I have to do more with my mouth than just polish head...
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#873797 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
It's also interesting to note that your comment has nothing to do with the police killing a teenager. I suppose you think it's okay for the police to have killed him because he was black?
Just like that killer who murdered that boy for playing loud music?
Just like you think Zimmerman should walk free, for killing a teenager?
lily loves the race card

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#873798 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, that is true. If they judge the name to be of a black person, they reject it. That's racism.
The report stated that it was because the HE departments had learned that people with unusual were more likely to have poor work ethic and a sense of entitlement. You get what you ask for, I guess.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#873799 Mar 14, 2013
HR department

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#873800 Mar 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner cannot agree to any further tax increases and hope to keep his job.
Nor can Republican Congressman who must face voters in primaries.
The people have spoken...NO NEW TAXES.
Save those loopholes!!!!!!!!

That will win elections too.
Florida

Atlanta, GA

#873801 Mar 14, 2013
SwaneePriZed wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Your double-minded approach seems to help keep you irresponsible and unaccountable stupid and drunk on your own ignorance, forever enslaved to idiot... you loser...
-
It's the culture..

You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#873802 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
The cops have to stop killing kids. The Boca cops killed a 20 yr old last week, unarmed. Why?
Probably because the ghetto culture has become extremely threatening and the cops are afraid for their lives. Not an excuse, just a reason. Like Trayvon, a gangsta punk.

So, why do you people want the cops (and retired cops no less) to be the only people with firearms?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#873803 Mar 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The CBO is a plug-and-chug operation whose conclusions are pre-determined by the assumptions they are dictated to employ.
Garbage in = Garbage out.
I get it. The CBO is crap when they don't agree with you right whiners and experts when they agree with you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#873804 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
If hiring someone to sweep the floor, their name is irrelevant.

If hiring someone to sell securities, "Tanisha" won't cut it.

Just the facts, ma'am.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#873805 Mar 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Government-dictated insurance is government insurance. The insurance companies will soon just be processing claims for the government for a fee, just as they do for Medicare.
They are buying from private insurers in the exchanges.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#873806 Mar 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>We still have horses, but not the 800,000 we needed to replace during the Civil War...when did Faux and Limbaughtomy tell you that Crowley lied? Sheeeeeeesh!
You are a useful idiot for the left leosnana:

In what surely was one of the weirdest incidents in a presidential debate, CNNís Candy Crowley egregiously sided with President Obama on his false remarks on Libya, was repeatedly and decisively fact-checked post-debate as wrong...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tur...

Now keep doing what you do best, which is prove what a moron you are.

Have "an" nice day!

Baawwaaahhh!!!!

Idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SwaneePriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#873807 Mar 14, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Your double-minded approach seems to help keep you irresponsible and unaccountable stupid and drunk on your own ignorance, forever enslaved to idiot... you loser...
-
It's the culture..
You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you?
lowlifebottomfeedingobamaworsh ippingghettomoronforsure say what? LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#873809 Mar 14, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Catholic and I have never seen a Priest even talk
to a child. They are never around them. Not at church or
at school. How could these victims not speak up until
now unless they did not remember. There are always people
that are predators that fool us but Priests work for God.
They know he exists and it doesn't make sense. Their feet
do not touch the ground. God says there are false prophets
and when they speak it is obvious.
I assume you are not blind since you typed this post. Sex abuse by priests, worldwide has been rampant for years. Victims of child abuse rarely speak out because they are terrified and have been threatened by their abusers. Who will believe a child over the beloved priest that has come over for Sunday dinner?
However, as Galt so aptly put it; blind faith allows for abuse to continue.
I feel sorry for you. Go do some reading; it'll blow your mind.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#873810 Mar 14, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The report stated that it was because the HE departments had learned that people with unusual were more likely to have poor work ethic and a sense of entitlement. You get what you ask for, I guess.
Thinly disguised racism. Our President has an unusual name; go figure, eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#873811 Mar 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If hiring someone to sweep the floor, their name is irrelevant.
If hiring someone to sell securities, "Tanisha" won't cut it.
Just the facts, ma'am.
I understand that names are important and don't understand why a parent would plague his/her child for life with a name that will hinder him. Some people are just ignorant. A child with such a name can always change it if he/she so chooses.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#873812 Mar 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
And the government should have absolutely no role in that decision.
If a 95 year old man with terminal lung cancer wanted his hip replaced by medicare because it aches a little, are you paying for it?
offiicer stdanko

AOL

#873813 Mar 14, 2013
we hit the tipping point with the last election ,..
there are more parasites living off the government ,..than tax payers ,...you are right - the demos will win from this point in history ,..the nation is slowly dyeing ,...the slackers and losers {democrats} have already won ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,520
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 50,041
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 47,007
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Mandela 68,560
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr loose cannon 178,586
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr RACE 639

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]