Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#873752 Mar 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to try that again. Your incoherent, incognizant mastication of muffled grammar reminds one of bar flies at lunchtime; indistinct, irritating and irrelevant.
Do you also wear a Mustache, Tattoos and smoke big cigars while pole dancing down at Larry's??
Oh, my, shinning tries to appear erudite but only succeeds in redundancy.(BTW, incognizant is a disputed spelling.) Just how do you define "grammar"? Seriously...other than poorly...
Florida

Atlanta, GA

#873753 Mar 14, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Marines still have bayonets, Moonbat.
Do you recall the part where Obama & Candy Crowley lied about Benghazi? That was on purpose, but of course, you extreme wingnuts ignore that fact, right hater? Crowley even admitted it the next day, hater.
AND.. You... "Jimmy" are desperately still needing another 'cerebral enema!!... LMFAO..
Blahblahblah

London, KY

#873756 Mar 14, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still looking for friends with the same mental disorder and fantasies as you. You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you?
Just take a hike then lol.
Florida

Atlanta, GA

#873757 Mar 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Florida is going to graduate on time, no matter how long it takes..
LOL.. I'd love to have a 'battle of wits' with you...but you do appear unarmed?

Your double-minded approach seems to help keep you irresponsible and unaccountable stupid and drunk on your own ignorance, forever enslaved to idiot... you loser...
-
It's the culture..

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#873758 Mar 14, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Marines still have bayonets, Moonbat.
Do you recall the part where Obama & Candy Crowley lied about Benghazi? That was on purpose, but of course, you extreme wingnuts ignore that fact, right hater? Crowley even admitted it the next day, hater.
We still have horses, but not the 800,000 we needed to replace during the Civil War...when did Faux and Limbaughtomy tell you that Crowley lied? Sheeeeeeesh!
Florida

Atlanta, GA

#873759 Mar 14, 2013
Blahblahblah wrote:
<quoted text>
Just take a hike then lol.
Those who wish to sing...always find a worthless song.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#873760 Mar 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
the new guy at FOX....
Every person who talks and writes about politics gets stuff wrong. I’ve gotten my fair share wrong. But what I think I got most wrong in Campaign 2012 was the damage Mitt Romney’s “47%” remark would do to him.
It may seem obvious, but bear with me.
Mitt Romney was talking off the cuff to a supposedly off the record group of donors and muddled several data points together, ultimately telling the tale of the 47% who won’t vote for him for any reason. He was referencing the 47% who don’t pay taxes and interwove it with a 47% of locked in Obama support. The statement was a mess.
I didn’t think Mitt Romney would be as hurt by the statement as he was because I assumed Romney had misspoken in an off the cuff way. I assumed Romney would clarify that he knew many of those who have government assistance did not actually want the assistance, but needed it. I assumed he’d make the case that he’d help those people get off the government dole and back into work.
In other words, I assumed Romney believed what I believe — many of those people are good people who fell on hard times and are not of the same class of people who will vote for Barack Obama for free stuff. I was absolutely wrong. Romney not only believes completely what he said as he said it, he reinforced it with his post election analysis of his defeat blaming gifts to various classes of people. If that was true, as Newt Gingrich pointed out, Romney had plenty to gift to plenty strapped to the back of marching elephants.
Note to Mitt Romney: really, it’s you, not them. Seriously.
http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/20/ronald-rea...
The world will remember Romney as a failed footnote, much like Dewey .... hold it, what am I saying? The world won't remember Mr. Romney at all.

Moving on...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#873761 Mar 14, 2013
At 110 light years from Earth-the edge of a radio 'sphere' which contain many star systems-our very first radio broadcasts are beginning to arrive. At 74 light years away, television signals are being introduced. Star systems at a distance of 50 light years are now entering the 'Twilight Zone'. We are a very noisy planet. It is only a matter of time till someone notices.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#873763 Mar 14, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, gee... that's a relief. You deserve neither, and I'm impressed that your self-awareness is at this level. How inspiring.
<quoted text>Dull minds are no doubt your especial province. Experience, after all, is the best teacher. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day....a goal to which you can perhaps aspire.
<quoted text>As I've previously advised, keep on believin'. I like you best when you're malleable and compliant like this.
<quoted text>Contrary to your perception, I'm not remotely like your last wife.
But neither was he.
;)
Knock it off. Dull minds can't get inspired. Geesh.

In fact, your mind is so dull that you pass on the Novocaine at the dental office.

Yes, experience is the best teacher. This explains why you haven't learned anything so far.

A stopped clock twice a day...?? Look in the mirror and you'll see a stopped clock - military time - 00:00

Isn't your form of animal husbandry illegal in most states?

NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#873764 Mar 14, 2013
flack wrote:
At 110 light years from Earth-the edge of a radio 'sphere' which contain many star systems-our very first radio broadcasts are beginning to arrive. At 74 light years away, television signals are being introduced. Star systems at a distance of 50 light years are now entering the 'Twilight Zone'. We are a very noisy planet. It is only a matter of time till someone notices.
I read a few of your posts & thought this dude is joking. Now I realize you're just ET crazy! I've been living on this planet for 34yrs & have yet to confirm anyone from around my way who've had a visit from an extraterrestrial being. You answer me this question, if such brings exist, why don't they come to the hood? The ghetto ain't interesting enuff for them I gutted huh? You keep believing we landed on the moon, the Iraq invasion wasn't over oil, & there's not a conspiracy to keep the dark skinned population down in America! You'll only be lying to yourself. Things are exactly the way they appear!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#873765 Mar 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock it off. Dull minds can't get inspired. Geesh.
In fact, your mind is so dull that you pass on the Novocaine at the dental office.
Yes, experience is the best teacher. This explains why you haven't learned anything so far.
A stopped clock twice a day...?? Look in the mirror and you'll see a stopped clock - military time - 00:00
Isn't your form of animal husbandry illegal in most states?
Knocking one off is your favorite pastime, to which this and most of your posts readily attest.

Now go peel those socks off the wall, and try to remember not to flush them down the commode this time,'k?
")
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#873766 Mar 14, 2013
What racist morons judged this racist, profane, sick pos as:
Brilliant, Interesting, Agree?

It makes you just as profane, racist & sick as the moron who wrote it.

I DIDN'T WRITE IT, YOU MORONS!

PS If Debil wrote it, it shows Liberal hate, racism and depraved sexual thinking.
If a Conservative wrote it, it displays Conservative hate, racism and depraved sexual thinking.

I don't sanction ANY of those things.

~ new yawk owt

[QUOTE who=""]Reuters: Officials at the Vatican have also confirmed that the black smoke seen earlier was the leading African candidate for the office with whom the 114 white guys in the room were having a problem because of his incessant snoring and habit of walking around naked blessing people with his penis.[/QUOTE]
reffef

Pittsburgh, PA

#873767 Mar 14, 2013
youtube.com/watch... … Excuses are Reasons
but this term is his Last and he'll be impeached

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#873768 Mar 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I read a few of your posts & thought this dude is joking. Now I realize you're just ET crazy! I've been living on this planet for 34yrs & have yet to confirm anyone from around my way who've had a visit from an extraterrestrial being. You answer me this question, if such brings exist, why don't they come to the hood? The ghetto ain't interesting enuff for them I gutted huh? You keep believing we landed on the moon, the Iraq invasion wasn't over oil, & there's not a conspiracy to keep the dark skinned population down in America! You'll only be lying to yourself. Things are exactly the way they appear!
Whoowee!!! Stay stupid dude. It fits you.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#873771 Mar 14, 2013
reffef wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=qrAlF07Dgy I … Excuses are Reasons
but this term is his Last and he'll be impeached
Impeached for what? You Pittsburgh people are pretty strange; everyone says so.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#873772 Mar 14, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! You wouldn't know the difference between a fact and left wing propaganda from your loons on the left if someone hit you in one of the acres on your enormous behind.
Carol was absolutely correct that companies aren't hiring because of Obamacare. PDUPONT just ignores that and spins. He makes really lame arguments, but that is a step above you though. You on the other hand, simply are here to vent your hate, wierdo.
There was nothing hateful in Selecias post, you're the hateful nutjob Gunner. Have a donut.
There will be those nutjobs like you who will whine and moan and groan about Obamacare and then will succumb. That's human nature.
Otherwise, I suppose they can just go out of business. It will be survival of the fittest.
Meanwhile, the taxpayers are paying your pension and healthcare while you wolf down donuts and big gulp sodas. Are you diabetic too?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#873773 Mar 14, 2013
And what morons judged this as:
Brilliant, Interesting, Agree ...

Having problems with your discernment skills?

I wouldn't, and have never, spoken to Eman in this manner.

Or has the thread lost it's intelligence to discern such detail?

Whomever wrote to Eman: using My Screen Name.
<quoted text>
Didn't anybody ever tell you not to mention his name you idiot!

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they shut down the florida proxy? What happened to "Enan" and "Emaam"
Looks like the debil went down to georgia.

Whomever wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't anybody ever tell you not to mention his name you idiot!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#873774 Mar 14, 2013
Coming to Obama's America

Brooklyn Burns While Bloomberg Prioritizes Big Gulps

Protesters enraged over the fatal shooting of a teenager by police poured into Brooklyn streets for a third straight night Wednesday, pitching bricks, bottles and garbage in furious clashes with cops.

At least 46 demonstrators were arrested along Church Ave. in East Flatbush. Police struggled to control a hostile crowd that broke away from a planned peaceful vigil for Kimani (Kiki) Gray, 16, killed by police on Saturday night.

Gray’s sister Mahnefeh was among those arrested. A police officer suffered a gash in the face when a tossed brick hit him, NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said, and a window was smashed in an inspector’s car.

“They didn’t have to kill him,” Makaeo Williams, 18, said as police on motorcycles tracked alongside him.“I’m feeling mad inside. I’m angry. That’s why I’m out here.”

Many in the community contest police allegations that Gray pointed a gun at cops when he was shot during a confrontation with two plainclothes officers on E. 52nd St. Saturday night. Those suspicions on the street intensified Wednesday when an autopsy report revealed Gray was hit by seven bullets — three to the back.

It was not clear in what order the shots struck the teen or whether he had his back to the police when they opened fire .

A witness told the Daily News Tuesday that the youth did not have a gun in his hand. But a police spokesman said the witness told detectives she couldn’t see the incident clearly “from the angle I was at.”

A woman who identified herself as Gray’s cousin told news outlets Wednesday that the teen was carrying a gun for a friend and was trying to alert cops that he had a weapon when he was shot. A loaded .38-caliber revolver was recovered at the scene.

Tishana King said she witnessed the shooting of Kimani Gray from her third floor window and she says she saw no gun.

The trouble Wednesday night began soon after more than 200 people set off from the vigil site at Church Ave. and E. 55th St. around 8:30 p.m.

Dozens chanted “NYPD, KKK, how many kids did you kill today” as they marched west on Church Ave. toward the 67th Precinct stationhouse.

But things quickly got out of hand as some protesters tried to climb on police motorcycles. Men and women were pepper-sprayed and thrown to the ground and handcuffed.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/7-nypd-bu...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#873775 Mar 14, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, my, shinning tries to appear erudite but only succeeds in redundancy.(BTW, incognizant is a disputed spelling.) Just how do you define "grammar"? Seriously...other than poorly...
He has lunch at Larrys; nuff said. While scarfing down greasy burgers and fries and big gulp sodas with "them" fellers, they talk about "grammer and gramper" and the good days when they ate squirrel stew fer "brakefast" after they done kilt 'em with thar bb guns.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#873776 Mar 14, 2013
Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates, the wealthiest American, said on “some days” he wishes the U.S. political system were like England’s, so that President Barack Obama could have “slightly more power.”

Gates was asked for his assessment of President Obama’s job performance during an interview at Politico’s “Playbook Cocktails” event.

“Some days I wish we had a system like the U.K. where, you know, the party in power could do a lot and you know, you’d see how it went and then fine you could un-elect them,” said Gates on Wednesday.

Gates conveniently misses the point (or is unaware) that if the US had a parliamentary system, John Boehner would be the Prime Minister, Harry Reid would powder his wig in the House of Lords, and a powerless King Obama would wave to the crowd from his horsedrawn carriage.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Beavis 181,695
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min TRD 68,875
Deat Abby 12-16 33 min cheluzal 48
sexting on whatsapp 1 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 2 hr Taint Shield 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr kal 49,174
best joke (Oct '09) 3 hr Always Smile 526
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago