Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
803,941 - 803,960 of 1,084,459 Comments Last updated 38 min ago

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean the $900 billion was from 10 years of "revenues" (or as normal people call them...taxes) and 6 years of service? What a deal. So once we have the full 10 years of service it goes up to $2.6 trillion? I realize in your world that makes sense...in loony left winger world when 1+1=2.6 trillion, that's deficit neutral.
you sheep amaze me.
Look, jackasss, read the two reports. What was covered & what was different.

Be informed for a change.

One report looked out ten years from 2009. Not all revenue generation kicked in at the start just like the expenditures did not.

Post your report saying the costs are 2.6 trillion.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When projecting out ten years, all GAO reports have the same basic concerns with changing markets, laws, etc.
You really are this f*cking stupid.
Poor dave...got caught (once again) being a sheep for his liberal handlers.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The DNA of the democratic party is inbred with hate and racism.
Ain't that the truth!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

The Undertaker wrote:
<quoted text> All of lily's in-laws committed suicide when they found out who their faux son was marrying; they called me just prior.
Why lily's husband takes her on all road trips? "Because she's too ugly, fat, and foul mouth to kiss good-bye.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
CNBC - Drop Coverage or Cut Hours? Big Companies Grapple With Obamacare
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100456557/Drop_Coverag...
I'm curious as to what it's going to take for some people to figure out we're about to get hit by a freight train.
Getting hit by a freight train.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, jackasss, read the two reports. What was covered & what was different.
Be informed for a change.
One report looked out ten years from 2009. Not all revenue generation kicked in at the start just like the expenditures did not.
Post your report saying the costs are 2.6 trillion.
10 years of taxes for 6 years of service...what a deal.

um, dave...

If you want to know the revenue for the ACA get up off your fat stupid butt & look them up online - apply this to your last sentence.
The Undertaker

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Jean wrote:
Oh my....new Pope is a Jesuit.....believes in social and economic justice. That's well...so Christlike! Oh dear me. Nothing about feedingthe richand letting uninsured people die .
But maybe like Bible thump er Carol..he would move heaven and earth to bury the already dead and buried. That's really important, right Carol?
Funny you should mention the already dead. How are you?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When projecting out ten years, all GAO reports have the same basic concerns with changing markets, laws, etc.
if you agree that it was not an unusual simulation, why are you being such a dickhead?
The Undertaker

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
See what is missing from your pocketbook...
LOL The Undertaker needs a good laugh every now and then.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I always subscribe to the theory that calling someone smarter than me, "stoopid," is my best defense against their smarty-pants comments and.... thoughts about stuff.
That's your theory and your subscription to it because everyone *IS* smarter than you are.

Use the tools you have, right?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Thinks the papals made a good vote.

Could be wrong, but lots of character of walking amongst humanity in that face...reminds me uf muh grandfather, God rest his soul.
Topic Reminder Service

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Topic Reminder Service (TRS) is a publicly-funded non-political organization founded to update Forum Users with accurate factual reminders. This particular Topic could be - indeed has been - deemed out-of-date or "dead" since November 4th, 2008. However, persuant of common OPINION, it has remained one of the more-popular Topix to this day. At this point in time, over four years after the topic's origin and considering none of the facts will change for another four years (making for an estimated eight-year lifecycle), TRS is presenting the following reminders of FACT-

Barack Hussein Obama II is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office. Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was president of the Harvard Law Review.

Born in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on August 4, 1961, he served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004, running unsuccessfully for the United States House of Representatives in 2000.

He began his first presidential campaign in 2007, defeating Republican nominee John McCain in the general election, and was inaugurated as president on January 20, 2009. Nine months later, Obama was named the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize laureate.

Obama was re-elected president in November 2012, defeating Republican nominee Mitt Romney. He is the first two-term Democrat POTUS since Franklin D. Roosevelt to win two presidential elections with a majority of the popular vote. During his second inaugural address on January 21, 2013, Obama called for full equality for gays: "Our journey is not complete until our gay brothers and sisters are treated like anyone else under the law- for if we are truly created equal, then surely the love we commit to one another must be equal as well."

On February 17, 2009, Obama signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, a $787,000,000,000 economic stimulus package aimed at helping the economy recover from the deepening worldwide recession, thereby continuing an economic aid policy first instituted under the preceding (Republican) President George W. Bush.

Domestic policy items include the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act AKA Obama Care, signed into law on March 23, 2010. Barack Obama appointed two women to serve on the Supreme Court in the first two years of his Presidency. Sonia Sotomayor, nominated by Obama on May 26, 2009, was confirmed on August 6, 2009, becoming the first Hispanic Supreme Court Justice. Elena Kagan, nominated by Obama on May 10, 2010, was confirmed on August 5, 2010, bringing the number of women sitting simultaneously on the Court to three, for the first time in American history.

On January 16, 2013 President Obama outlined a series of sweeping gun control proposals, urging Congress to reintroduce an expired ban on "military-style" assault weapons, impose limits on ammunition magazines to 10 rounds, introduce background checks on all gun sales, pass a ban on possession and sale of armor-piercing bullets, as well as additional measures.

Notable foreign policy items include the draw-down of troops in Afghanistan and the end of military operations in Iraq as of August 31, 2010. On March 16, 2011, he authorized the U.S. Military to engage in air strikes against Libya's governmental air defense capabilities in order to protect civilians and enforce a no-fly zone. On May 1, 2011, Obama authorized a "surgical raid" by United States Navy SEALs in Abbottabad, Pakistan, resulting in the death of international terrorist and al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and the seizure of papers, computer drives and disks from bin Laden's compound.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Oh yes...and Just for the record, TheIndepenedtMajority decided yesterday, the winnuh of the one with most character just based on visuals of pick a pope contest...IS the winner of the Pick a Pope contest lol.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, 1,2,3, dummies, one worse than the other. So, when did Fr. O'Malley get to you?
I'm not Catholic or male, freak.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

(but dat might just be due to duh leftover katlik part of me lol)

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of psychotropic drugs are you taking?
You're the troll who keeps experiencing Lost Weekends.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting hit by a freight train.
Or maybe an Omega Molecule?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not Catholic or male, freak.
Well, then one out of three, dummy

P.s. girls molested too
The Undertaker

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
P.s. girls molested too
How did you get up off the Happy Hour floor?

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
P.s. girls molested too
Not by a Catholic priest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 min voice of peace 68,072
Why We will Go to War with Russia 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 3
Global Elite Agitating for War Against Russia 1 hr SnuffAGlobalist 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 175,238
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,577
indian punjabi girls ph number here 3 hr Desi 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr SpaceBlues 45,908
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE