Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,197)

Showing posts 803,921 - 803,940 of1,071,647
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>We can easily tell where your dem head is buried. Baldwyn, Mississippi
You see, carol? I told you she was Asian. Not only can't she speak English but every time you mention something edible she wants to bury it like Kimchee! Why do we let these people in here?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

March 13, 2013

Vatican Calls White Smoke a False Alarm:“We Were Just Burning Documents”

Posted by Andy Borowitz

VATICAN CITY (The Borowitz Report)—A puff of white smoke over Vatican City today raised hopes among the faithful who jammed St. Peter’s Square until an official spokesman explained that the Vatican was “just burning some documents.”

“Wednesday is the day we traditionally burn documents and other legal evidence, and we totally forgot about the white smoke thing,” the Vatican spokesman said.“We apologize for any misunderstanding this might have caused.”

After cheers went up from the thousands gathered outside the Sistine Chapel, the spokesman said,“We were like,‘Uh-oh.’ We stopped shovelling papers into the blast furnace immediately.”
We still have thousands of documents to destroy this week, but we don’t want a replay of what happened today,” he said.“One of the cardinals is going to run out to Staples and get a shredder.”

As the conclave drags on to a third day with still no Pope, the spokesman acknowledged that the cardinals were having a harder time agreeing on a candidate than at the last conclave, in 2005:“This time around, we just don’t have a slam dunk with Hitler Youth experience.”

Read more: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
Let's look at this logically. if obamacare was deficit neutral at $900 billion, how can it still be deficit neutral at $2.6 trillion? Why wasn't the president praising the $1.7 trillion surplus obamacare would generate?
Stupid sheep.
This is how GD dumb you are,

First you look at two reports covering different time spans.

The 900 billion was from 2009 & covered many years without the bill being fully in effect.

The second drops a couple of the years with few costs & adds years in the future with full costs.

Got that yet. bozo. Or do you need to type slower.

Then, you are too stupid to realize that a revenues & savings increase as costs increase.

My God you people are dumber than sh*t.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they shut down the florida proxy? What happened to "Enan" and "Emaam"
Looks like the debil went down to georgia.
Didn't anybody ever tell you not to mention his name you idiot!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is why no one likes you.
Here's a quarter; go dial 1800whogivesafuck

They should all be burned in damnation for raping children

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try this again, I'll type slower...
Please list those revenue generating aspects.
Thanks
As for the Report Sessions requested, it wax asked this way: "hat I wanted to know was why GAO used this method — why examine only the costs of the bill and not its net effect on the deficit? GAO’s letter to the Republicans on the committee promised the report would be “a general estimate of the effects of the coverage provisions in PPACA.”"

i.e. they wanted just the costs. No savings. No revenue.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2013/03...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
For the ACA?
Or the one's Sessions removed?
Oh Wait, I understand your problem. You being a right whiner are used to passing bills that generate the revenue to pay for them. Is that it?
you said revenue generating aspects were removed from the GAO report. I'm asking you to list those revenue generating aspects.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>what kind of guns do your inlaw outlaws use at the almost daily baby mamma showers where shooting guns at each other takes place right after the gifts are opened?
Never had a gun and never will; have no inlaws dummy, I keep telling you.
You really should try to move out of Queensbridge, must be brutal living there.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how GD dumb you are,
First you look at two reports covering different time spans.
The 900 billion was from 2009 & covered many years without the bill being fully in effect.
The second drops a couple of the years with few costs & adds years in the future with full costs.
Got that yet. bozo. Or do you need to type slower.
Then, you are too stupid to realize that a revenues & savings increase as costs increase.
My God you people are dumber than sh*t.
Oh, you mean the $900 billion was from 10 years of "revenues" (or as normal people call them...taxes) and 6 years of service? What a deal. So once we have the full 10 years of service it goes up to $2.6 trillion? I realize in your world that makes sense...in loony left winger world when 1+1=2.6 trillion, that's deficit neutral.

you sheep amaze me.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Reuters: Officials at the Vatican have also confirmed that the black smoke seen earlier was the leading African candidate for the office with whom the 114 white guys in the room were having a problem because of his incessant snoring and habit of walking around naked blessing people with his penis.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're cute.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The line starts behind the teachers. May they all burn in hell.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Catholic Church, a bunch of leftwingers you idiot.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Rep. Alan Grayson: Paul Ryan wants sick poor people to die

In one case after another, you look at his principles, you look at his vision, and they’re a nightmare for America,” he said.“He wants Americans to work until they die, he wants poor people who get sick not be able to see a doctor, not to get the care they need, not to get better, he wants them to die, and he wants an America that consists of nothing but cheap labor for his corporate patrons.”

Ryans budget repeal most of Obamacare, partially privatize Medicare, and cut discretionary spending on food stamps and other programs, while lowering the corporate tax rate. Grayson claimed that Ryan also wanted to cut Social Security, citing Ryan’s self-professed admiration for the libertarian novelist Ayn Rand.

“Paul Ryan believes that Social Security is unconstitutional,” Grayson explained.“Just like anyone who follows the writings of Ayn Rand would believe. If you read the Fountianhead, if you read similar fiction — although they don’t regard it as fiction — you come to the conclusion that these are people who believe government itself, anything that does anything for people other than defend the borders, is fundamentally immoral and unconstitutional.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/12/rep-ala...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the Report Sessions requested, it wax asked this way: "hat I wanted to know was why GAO used this method — why examine only the costs of the bill and not its net effect on the deficit? GAO’s letter to the Republicans on the committee promised the report would be “a general estimate of the effects of the coverage provisions in PPACA.”"
i.e. they wanted just the costs. No savings. No revenue.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2013/03...
i already knew you couldn't list the revenue generating aspects you said were removed from the report. You just go by what your told then act as if you know what you're talking about. bahahahahahaha

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

I so thought today was March 20....I am a week ahead...this whole time change thing will really mess with you!
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
For the ACA?
Or the one's Sessions removed?
Oh Wait, I understand your problem. You being a right whiner are used to passing bills that generate the revenue to pay for them. Is that it?
Maybe you should read this story from the AP on the liberal media magnet MSNBC.

http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.as...

Has to do with many American's health insurance rates doubling in 2014 thanks to ACA.

ACA - written by insurance companies for insurance companies and passed by the politicians feed with the lobby money from the insurance industry.

The only good thing about ACA is the pain it will inflict for most Americans that actually DO PAY for the health insurance in 2014 right before the next wave of elections. If you an incumbent I will against you reagrdless of your party. The current president, house and senate suck. My approval rating of all of them falls in the negative numbers.

So much for Pelosi becoming speaker again and the Dems retaking the house. Maybe if she read bills before passing them......you think!

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Tell that to your planned parenthood friends who are trying to indoctrinate grade schoolers in to being gay.
Jean

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Talking history, reality, science,economics and math with a republican is akin to talking nuclear physics with a two month old.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to your planned parenthood friends who are trying to indoctrinate grade schoolers in to being gay.
Jesus, 1,2,3, dummies, one worse than the other. So, when did Fr. O'Malley get to you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 803,921 - 803,940 of1,071,647
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min mdbuilder 45,439
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 13 min hands on AR 1,756
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 13 min andet1987 386
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min LRS 173,560
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 32 min hands on AR 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 59 min Toj 97,431
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr george 3,812
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search