Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#873690 Mar 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Francis Does Not Please Catholic Traditionalists
"Of all the unthinkable candidates, Jorge Mario Bergoglio is perhaps the worst. Not because he openly professes doctrines against the faith and morals, but because, judging from his work as Archbishop of Buenos Aires, faith and morals seem to have been irrelevant to him.
A sworn enemy of the Traditional Mass, he has only allowed imitations of it in the hands of declared enemies of the ancient liturgy. He has persecuted every single priest who made an effort to wear a cassock, preach with firmness, or that was simply interested in Summorum Pontificum.
Famous for his inconsistency (at times, for the unintelligibility of his addresses and homilies), accustomed to the use of coarse, demagogical, and ambiguous expressions, it cannot be said that his magisterium is heterodox, but rather non-existent for how confusing it is.
His entourage in the Buenos Aires Curia, with the exception of a few clerics, has not been characterized by the virtue of their actions. Several are under grave suspicion of moral misbehavior."
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...
Translated: the guy is not quite as anally retentive as some of the harder cored predeccessors.
Meaning on such issues as gay rights and abortions, probably a little more liberal, more of free will choice, rather than "damn all you sinners who don't see things my way to hell fire and brimstone" CONdemnation.

I think they made a good choice. One pic had him hanging out with the Canadian, Can't be ALL bad then lol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#873691 Mar 14, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Will they be verifying these applications like they do those for the dead folks who have received Obamaphones? How bout Welfare? Yeah the government has done such a cracker jack job in the past why wouldn't we trust them?
You are a fool RealDave
I support helping the needy. I oppose funding lazy liberals..
Florida

Atlanta, GA

#873692 Mar 14, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Will they be verifying these applications like they do those for the dead folks who have received Obamaphones? How bout Welfare? Yeah the government has done such a cracker jack job in the past why wouldn't we trust them?
You are a fool
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, for you how to dance in the rain idiot. Your deranged creativity is your lack of intelligent thinking running on empty still having fun.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#873693 Mar 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that Dr John Galt?
If a man has a medical condition that limits the years of life remaining,treating for Prostate Cancer could weaken the person & hasten the onset of the other medial condition.
Didn't they teach you that in Med school, Galt?
Holy flippin batmobile boiwonduh, how did zee grandparental generations evuh survives with out swallering everything the medi filed and big pharma trys to shove down dey froats of!!

(funny how well alot of them did withOUT alot the junk out there now though isn't it Duhmmy)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Atlanta, GA

#873694 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
She sounds a little confused to me. Isn't the Pope a Christian too?
Is it his position of power that is so appealing to her?
We all want social justice. Just not dictated by those in high places who have their own version that infringe on the rights of others.

We never realized how boring your life is until someone asks what you do for fun. Sometimes in the winds of change one finds their crayons and making an idiot of yourself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#873695 Mar 14, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you lefties would give BJ a hummer yourself if he promised to keep your checks coming.
Too bad you protected a man that exploited a 20-year-old EMPLOYEE in the workplace. Do you know what happens if a manager in ANY major corporation does that to an employee? Ever heard of "position of authority" or "inappropriate manager/employee contact"? Google it, Dickweed.
Too bad you lefties just want your EBT cards restocked, even if your beloved leader committed A FELONY THAT PEOPLE GO TO PRISON FOR.
Too bad you lefties are too stupid to realize that when a president enjoys immunity from punishment it creates a separate set of laws for the ruling class. What if let's say a REPUBLICAN committed a felony? Should we just forget about it?
Or does that concept fly right over your tiny head?
Two adults. Consenting. Monica was all for it.

Yep, that was soooooooooooooooo important to waste millions & millions of dollars.

What law was broken? Is having sex now against the law for you right whiners?

Funny how you zoom in on this when you seem to think it s OK for a President to lie to the American people & congress to go to war & ill 4000 American soldiers.

You then ignore Cheney's outing of a CIA agent.

But hey, we got to stop those blow jobs.

You're beyond ridiculous.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#873696 Mar 14, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you?
You're just mad cuz I dialed one eight hundred give me back my overtime pay, ya mooching, corpy welfare toad LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#873697 Mar 14, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
We never realized how boring your life is until someone asks what you do for fun. Sometimes in the winds of change one finds their crayons and making an idiot of yourself.
Wanna take a dip? You first, I'll get behind ya and make sure your knee buckles in the first good wave :-)....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#873699 Mar 14, 2013
Look boys-an eyespy!!!!

lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#873700 Mar 14, 2013
Did you boyz wanna sayz something? Just a minute -I be looking at all deez eyespy wires...

lol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Atlanta, GA

#873701 Mar 14, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna take a dip? You first, I'll get behind ya and make sure your knee buckles in the first good wave :-)....
You're not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing....
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#873702 Mar 14, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never make par above moron, hillbilly or ghetto idiot.
-
It's the culture...
Choose club ol man...I already have the golden gilded tip one-too baduh for you lol.
(anduh dance!)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#873703 Mar 14, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never make par above moron, hillbilly or ghetto idiot.
-
It's the culture...
Now Wake up...itz coffeee bean time :-).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Atlanta, GA

#873704 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Holy flippin batmobile boiwonduh, how did zee grandparental generations evuh survives with out swallering everything the medi filed and big pharma trys to shove down dey froats of!!
(funny how well alot of them did withOUT alot the junk out there now though isn't it Duhmmy)
Ever get the feeling your brain trotted off without loser?
-
It's scary when you start posting noise, the same noises as a coffee maker you idiot...
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#873705 Mar 14, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing....
-
It's the culture...
Why's the screen blank (?) One never knows for sure, eh Floreeduh :-).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#873706 Mar 14, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever get the feeling your brain trotted off without loser?
-
It's scary when you start posting noise, the same noises as a coffee maker you idiot...
-
It's the culture...
Hey my coffee maker is pretty noiseless...just every now and again it makes a reminder blurb to assure...it's still there AND functioning!

Road run time--wouldn't want tax dollars to go to waste!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#873707 Mar 14, 2013
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Your willingness to ignore the sexual exploits of folks in your own party, and focus on those of the other one, is duly noted.
Your willingness to gloss over the EBT cards known as 'GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS" and bitch about the individual people who temporarily utilize government assistance, is also noted.
Republicans commit felonies routinely. Party affiliation has ZILCH to do with criminal behavior.
Unless, of course, a free press gets hold of it...
And ain't that about a bitch?
I never gave a damn about BJ Clinton's sexual exploits. I figured he was a liberal, that's what liberals do. When you lefties decided to ignore the fact that he committed a felony-- even YOU have to admit he lied under oath-- that's when I got riled.

I recall the allegations you lefties kept flinging at GWB. Why, when gasoline went over $4/gallon he HAD to be profitting from it! Halliburton! Cheney! Too bad you had NO EVIDENCE. I think Princess Pelosi would have peed herself if she could get her hands on actual evidence, but there was none.

I remember a Indiana GOP congressman that texted "inappropriate" stuff to a staffer, he was gone in less than 90 days. You lefties reelected a guy that killed his mistress in a car after a night of boozing on Martha's Vineyard until he died in office 30+ years later. It took you over three years to get rid of a black congressman from New Orleans that had 10's of thousands in bribe money IN HIS FREEZER.

Difference between you lefties and us is we DO clean up our messes. Our guy covers up a break-in at a hotel, he ends up in virtual exile at San Clemente until he dies. You lefties have your slime speak at your convention ten years after he has his genitalia sucked and ejaculates in the face of a 20-year-old employee.

You people are trash. It's too bad trash can vote.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#873708 Mar 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans control the House and Obama tax increases area as dead as Jean from Queens.
Obama will be an albatross by 2016.
And you are still a pedophile.
Republicans will trade some revenue increases if they can take money from the poor & elderly.

You think that s a winning slogan for 2016?
Florida

Atlanta, GA

#873709 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Choose club ol man...I already have the golden gilded tip one-too baduh for you lol.
(anduh dance!)
A deranged rumor goes in your ear Polly Parrot, straight out of your mouth..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Loysville, PA

#873710 Mar 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
They may have government "insurance", but access will be a different matter. The real losers will be currently-insured middle-class folks who will be standing in line behind the welfare bums.
Buying policies from private insurance companies is not government insurance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min scirocco 68,887
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Fair Game 49,240
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min KiMerde 51,265
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,119
Disgraceful treatment at O'Hare 1 hr far away 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,872
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 3 hr joey 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:21 pm PST