Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
803,741 - 803,760 of 1,079,668 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

I asked this question Yesterday and had no Response, Again… This is for Liberals/Democrats; will Obama cave to Hamas Threats? HAMAS:'DECLARATION OF WAR' IF OBAMA VISITS TEMPLE MOUNTS!!
I know if Valerie Jarrett was Threaten she would not only go to the Temple but she would have a Photo taken with her and Benjamin Netanyahu, sort of one of those moments “In Your Face’…Hamas!!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Simple is about your speed.
I held back from saying "simpleminded".
Yes, I always subscribe to the theory that calling someone smarter than me, "stoopid," is my best defense against their smarty-pants comments and.... thoughts about stuff.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
The Liberals/Democrat once again attacks Ryan Budget as pushing Granny Off The Clift!!Whose party tax SS reduce funding for SS and cut 700 billion from Medicare…Democrats! Now which party has put a Target on the Backs of Seniors…Democrats!!
Really Both

Social Security’s Sham Guarantee

How many times during the recent debate over Social Security reform have you heard someone refer to Social Security’s “guaranteed benefit”? The AARP says “Social Security is the guaranteed part of your retirement plan.” Nancy Pelosi, the Democratic leader in the House, touts the system’s “guaranteed retirement benefit.” The liberal activist group ProtectYourCheck.org , headed by former Clinton chief of staff Harold Ickes, is running ads calling Social Security “a guarantee you earned.”

But Social Security benefits are not guaranteed.

They are not guaranteed legally because workers have no contractual or property rights to any benefits whatsoever. In two landmark cases, Flemming v. Nestor and Helvering v. Davis, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that Social Security taxes are not contributions or savings, but simply taxes, and that Social Security benefits are simply a government spending program, no different than, say, farm price supports. Congress and the president may change, reduce, or even eliminate benefits at any time.

http://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/s...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Insecure men steal women's identities and locations who intimidate them. no... wait...

Insecure men steal women's (?) identities and intimidating locations them... umm.. darn, how does it go?

Insecure men steal womens' identities and are intimidated by their locations....

Oh, just forget it. The bottom line is YOU are an insecure man!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello again my friends!!! I am the deranged sockpuppet who will be on board today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be juding your posts right along with myself.
I will most definitely be adding myself to the list as the day goes on so be on the lookout!!! I plan to be here for the entire day and night, so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
CNBC - Drop Coverage or Cut Hours? Big Companies Grapple With Obamacare
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100456557/Drop_Coverag...
I'm curious as to what it's going to take for some people to figure out we're about to get hit by a freight train.
Obamacare is designed to create a disaster to force socialized medicine.

Barack knows how to play politics to destroy America.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Well my wonderful topix family, it's time for another time out and some much needed quality time spent in my hydrotherapy bath, the tranquilizing "chair" and some gyroscope therapy treatment. I think I've overdone it today with the so many judgits and my sockpuppets. I got overly excited and need to take a breather. These depends are pretty shot too!!
Carry on the marathon judgit tourney without me till I return! As usual I will share a couple of my secrets with my topix friends:
As I have revealed, if you want to get an edge in the judgit race, doubling up on the industrial strength depends are a must. And constipating foods are a big help!! I recommend cheese and lots of it!! Multiple IP adresses are a must as well!!!!
Later boys! Not Surprized
PHONE NUMBERS PLEASE, BOYS!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
I asked this question Yesterday and had no Response, Again… This is for Liberals/Democrats; will Obama cave to Hamas Threats? HAMAS:'DECLARATION OF WAR' IF OBAMA VISITS TEMPLE MOUNTS!!
I know if Valerie Jarrett was Threaten she would not only go to the Temple but she would have a Photo taken with her and Benjamin Netanyahu, sort of one of those moments “In Your Face’…Hamas!!
That's because no one reads your stuff, Sam. You could ask the same question (whatever it is) for the rest of your life and literally no one will answer you, much like when you were in school.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Ok, I couldn't leave without saying once again that I WIL NOT BE POSTING IN HERE FOR A WHILE SO DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE OF THINKING I'M ME!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Fannie Mae pushing low downpayment loans again.

Disaster looms!

Another Barack plan working to perfection!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
I'll tell you what, if you own stock you pretty much have to send the president a thank you note. I mean seriously ever since he took office it's been going up and up and up.
If you want I can draft something and we can all sign it.
Send your thank you note to Ben Bernanke.

But be ready to sell fast when the bubble bursts.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

This is lily, for sure. No ifs, ands or buts.

Lily... the Democreep that just claimed yesterday she never posts as anyone but lily, yet a few weeks ago said she enjoyed posting as others and also posted a dem hillbilly post, as lily, forgetting to use her proxy.

Democrats can be trusted, right?

Baasssaahhh!!!!!

fatty is a dead giveaway lilytard. You will need to remember that when you are sockpuppeting, bag jowl face.
Hecate wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah -- thanks fatty; we never we'd never know if you didn't keep us informed. You're like that leathery Bronx ginzoid in that respect.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare is designed to create a disaster to force socialized medicine.
Barack knows how to play politics to destroy America.
'Obamacare is designed to create a disaster to force socialized medicine.' Hmmmmmm... nope. A disaster would have to be on the order of, say, a meteor landing on Kansas or something. Once a million of so of you were killed and injured we'd have universal healthcare in a heartbeat.

I did not write this because I'm not here.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Transcript of Obama's response, via ABC News:

Right now, what I’m trying to do is create an atmosphere where Democrats and Republicans can go ahead, get together, and try to get something done. And, y– you know– I think what’s important to recognize is that– we’ve already cut–$2.5–$2.7 trillion out of the deficit. If the sequester stays in, you’ve got over $3.5 trillion of deficit reduction already.
And, so, we don’t have an immediate crisis in terms of debt. In fact, for the next ten years, it’s gonna be in a sustainable place. The question is, can we do it smarter, can we do it better? And– you know, what I’m saying to them is I am prepared to do some tough stuff. Neither side’s gonna get 100%. That’s what the American people are lookin’ for. That’s what’s gonna be good for jobs. That’s what’s gonna be good for growth.

But ultimately, it may be that– the differences are just– too wide. It may be that ideologically, if their position is,“We can’t do any revenue,” or,“We can only do revenue if we gut Medicare or gut Social Security or gut Medicaid,” if that’s the position, then we’re probably not gonna be able to get a deal.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Might as well quote Rush Limbaugh.
Better Rush than a buffoon like you....or a liar like Obama.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Insecure men... If an insecure man... Men are insecure... curses!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because no one reads your stuff, Sam. You could ask the same question (whatever it is) for the rest of your life and literally no one will answer you, much like when you were in school.
LOL
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Send your thank you note to Ben Bernanke.
But be ready to sell fast when the bubble bursts.
That's right, Homer, or when the meteor hits!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

The Ryan Budget’s Sigh of Resignation

The Ryan budget has two overarching policy objectives: 1) Entitlement reform: specifically, putting a limit on Medicare’s annual budget and giving states a lot more flexibility over their Medicaid rolls; and 2) radically simplifying the tax code.

Ryan is no fool; he knows there is no chance the Obama administration will accept Medicare premium support or Medicaid block-granting. But it’s what he believes should be done, and so he’s proposing it as a matter of course. There is, however, a sliver of hope that Republicans will reach an agreement with Obama on tax reform. As Ezra Klein has noticed, Ryan’s budget is vaguer in this area than it had been. A top tax rate of 25 percent is not a hard plank, but rather a “goal” he’d like Congress to “achieve.”

Add that wiggle room to Ryan’s remark yesterday that he has no desire to relitigate the fiscal cliff battle over revenue, and you have a white smoke signal that says,“On taxes, we might be able to do some business.”

Some of my favorite Ryan-watchers, like Ross Douthat and James Pethokoukis, had clearly been hoping that Ryan would produce something fresher and less straitened than he did. I appreciate where they’re coming from, and yet, perhaps too charitably, I’m reading in the Ryan Budget 3.0 a Chait-like sigh of resignation—of resignation to, as he has put it more than once since losing in November, the “reality of divided government.”

Aside from its base-stroking unrealism about a balanced budget in 10 years, there is a subtle sort of realism about this new Ryan budget. In its very lack of creative “new ideas,” there is an admission that “The Path to Prosperity” no longer has the magic-rabbit power it had after the 2010 midterm election. It’s a budget document scarcely worth more than the PDF pixels in which it’s displayed.

I think Ryan knows this, and expended very little effort to hide the fact.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/the-ry...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Fannie Mae pushing low downpayment loans again.
Disaster looms!
Another Barack plan working to perfection!
Obama revived the Bush plan?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min Brian_G 45,781
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,930
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 4 hr joey 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 6 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 6 hr loose cannon 19
Abby 7-24 7 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••