Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
803,661 - 803,680 of 1,083,828 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Finally, after four years, the Senate will propose a budget.

It won't come close to balancing the budget in 10 years and includes $1 trillion more in taxes, but at least they have a budget.

In an interview with George Stephanopoulos:

OBAMA: You know, my goal is not to chase a balanced budget just for the sake of balance. My goal is how do we grow the economy, put people back to work, and if we do that we're gonna be bringin' in more revenue. If we've controlled spending and we've got a smart entitlement package, then potentially what you have is balance.

Problem is, he's making it harder for people to go back to work because employers aren't hiring more people because of Obama's policies.

Basically, he's an enigma. Or an imposter. Take your pick.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Jean wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane you stupid moon, it was failed Bush republican trickle down , laissez faire, neo con nationbuilding tax cut and spend policies that bankrupted our county. Convenient that you reps all have pea brains , no memories and even less integrity.
Jean it's your Democratic 'leech off the government' policies and Barney(My Boie Lollipop)Frank,"There is nothing wrong with the S&L's, who sent this country into bankruptcy.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Florida's Lt Governor resigned this week, last night several ranking law enforcement types were arrested in JAX and brought to Sanford for a first hearing.

An internet cafe org. known for it's significant political donations and under a federal probe is at the center of the storm.

Republican politics at it's best.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike Obama, Herman Cain once held a real job.
Thanks to Affirmative Action--Mr. 9-9-9, the sexual harrasser and Lazy Clarence, the perjurer both have admitted that.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Must be quite the change from the white sheet & hood you wear most nights.
I sleep on sheets, not wear them.

...and I wouldn't be caught dead in a hood....er, well...maybe I would...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
Finally, after four years, the Senate will propose a budget.
It won't come close to balancing the budget in 10 years and includes $1 trillion more in taxes, but at least they have a budget.
In an interview with George Stephanopoulos:
OBAMA: You know, my goal is not to chase a balanced budget just for the sake of balance. My goal is how do we grow the economy, put people back to work, and if we do that we're gonna be bringin' in more revenue. If we've controlled spending and we've got a smart entitlement package, then potentially what you have is balance.
Problem is, he's making it harder for people to go back to work because employers aren't hiring more people because of Obama's policies.
Basically, he's an enigma. Or an imposter. Take your pick.
I'll choose 'impostor'.
Most wannabe's are.
Boom shocka locka

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks to Affirmative Action--Mr. 9-9-9, the sexual harrasser and Lazy Clarence, the perjurer both have admitted that.
obama couldn't even get a job with the help of affirmative action
He was a street hustler (community organizer) and a three card monte dealer. BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHHHHHHH. alright and a gay boie ploy on the side.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks to Affirmative Action--Mr. 9-9-9, the sexual harrasser and Lazy Clarence, the perjurer both have admitted that.
Would giving BJ's to Larry Sinclair in the back of a Chicago Limo pass as 'sexual harassment'?

Yes. If the zipper got stuck and he had to squeeze his head under a tight belt.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to peddle that crap Carol? Fannie and Freddie had nothing to do with the housing melt down which was caused by shaky loans made by unregulated mortgage brokers who in turn sold them off to Wall Street firms such as Lehman Brothers and Bear Stearns who packaged these high-risk loans into securities, got the credit-rating agencies to bless them, and then passed them along to investors, who were often unaware or misinformed of the underlying risks. It was the poor performance of the loans in these “private-label” securities—those not owned or guaranteed by Fannie and Freddie—that led to the financial meltdown, according to the bipartisan Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission, among other independent researchers. The housing bubble started to collapse in 2006 before Democrats took control.
www.americanprogress.org › Issues › Housing
Likewise Democrats in Congress were sold a bill of goods by the Bush administration on WMD programs that did not exist.
The causes were many and complex and both sides dropped the ball.

The entire economy single-handedly brought down by one man is preposterous and next to impossible without some help from your party as well and going back as far as the Clinton administration.

So when you stop blaming Bush, we won't need to argue about it anymore.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll choose 'impostor'.
Most wannabe's are.
Prices are already starting to rise because of the unknowns still to be discovered in Obamacare and the restrictions on hiring due to the impending penalities of Obamacare.

Obamacare regulators are adding ever growing regulations, and the bureaucrats' work now prints out to 20,000 pages.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/0...

You have to see this to believe it.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

I'm going to the bathroom for a minute and after that I'll be shopping for a while - an hour or two - so anybody posting as new yawk between now and, oh... say 2:30 isn't me.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

I'm serious. You really do have to see this to believe it.

With the new and growing legal interpretaions and regulations, the original bill is now nearly eight times the length of the original.

20,000 pages' worth...so far...taller than Kobe Bryant.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

There’s not one Government program that’s been efficient or met their original projected cost Obamacare is the Monster of All!! If you love the Postal Service (Debt/Deficits) than you’ll love Obamacare!!
The facts are Obamacare was projected to cost 900 billion now its estimated cost 2 trillion!!1965 Medicare projected 65 billion today over 110 billion, 1997 Ship projected 5.4 billion today 6.8 billion all of these Programs were Projected to Save Cost now do you get the Picture!!
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The causes were many and complex and both sides dropped the ball.
The entire economy single-handedly brought down by one man is preposterous and next to impossible without some help from your party as well and going back as far as the Clinton administration.
So when you stop blaming Bush, we won't need to argue about it anymore.
Well, to be fair, carol, Bush was thr guy who wrecked the country and spent all the money on his friends. Clinton got laid, which is clearly a hanging offense in Florida, but he didn't have anything to do with invading Iraq, or inflating the economy to toxic levels.

You see, carol, it's like a rapist or a murderer who's still in jail 20 years after the crime - maybe forever. If you can prove he did it, then he's accountable for it. He doesn't get a clean slate just because he's no longer in office, dummy, he wrecked the joint and has yet to be called to account.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You ever come up with an answer on how America grew such a middle class in the 50s and 60s when the tax rates were 75% and 95% on the top? I bet you like to tell everyone we can't tax the job creators. America had the lowest tax rates in history between 2003 and 2013, where were the jobs?
Look at this Labor Statistics graph, clueless nimrod:

http://data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet...

In addition, we took in the largest tax revenue in history in 2007, you Flueless Cuck! Incidentally, that was the same year the Democrats too control of Congress, nimrod.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
I'm serious. You really do have to see this to believe it.
With the new and growing legal interpretaions and regulations, the original bill is now nearly eight times the length of the original.
20,000 pages' worth...so far...taller than Kobe Bryant.
You're serious as well as paranoid?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
Clinton is more of a 6-6-6, dummy.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Yes it’s true Bloomberg.com says, The big banks do get an $83 billion subsidy from taxpayers
http://www.againstcronycapitalism.org/2013/03...
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
There’s not one Government program that’s been efficient or met their original projected cost Obamacare is the Monster of All!! If you love the Postal Service (Debt/Deficits) than you’ll love Obamacare!!
The facts are Obamacare was projected to cost 900 billion now its estimated cost 2 trillion!!1965 Medicare projected 65 billion today over 110 billion, 1997 Ship projected 5.4 billion today 6.8 billion all of these Programs were Projected to Save Cost now do you get the Picture!!
Sure there are: Social Security and Medicare. Both, entirely solvent and costing exactly what they were projected to cost. You must mean military programs?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Prices are already starting to rise because of the unknowns still to be discovered in Obamacare and the restrictions on hiring due to the impending penalities of Obamacare.
Obamacare regulators are adding ever growing regulations, and the bureaucrats' work now prints out to 20,000 pages.
You have to see this to believe it.
Guy Benson?

You have to see it to believe it?

LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min loose cannon 175,147
Abby 7-31 5 min PEllen 2
Amy 7-31 11 min PEllen 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min DDDD-25 45,896
This Is What Is Going To Happen If Ebola Comes ... 13 min Exactly right 1
Why We will Go to War with Russia 24 min Exactly right 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 33 min truthrconsequences 49,014
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,578
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••